SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

K1ngsley is an idle T.W.A.T.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If my new lad thinks this half-arsed effort is good enough he's very sadly mistaken. Only five pages of the application form attempted, no pics or drawing, he's typed his 'signature' and to round it off he sent it back to me as a pdf with trial software stamps all over it.

Hence the screenshots:

ImageImageImageImageImage

For some reason he accompanied it with a ginormous photo of a passport that's quite convincing (or at least it would be if it was signed and if he wasn't ten years younger on it than on his T.W.A.T. application Rolling Eyes ) .

That said, he's very polite and keen to please so I have high hopes for him...

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but the organization cannot accept the forms, due to the term 'Foxit' being a horrible curse in TWATdom.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
'Foxit' being a horrible curse in TWATdom.

Excellent, one of the Membership Comittee members will pick that up after teh edjit has filled the form in to my satisfaction...

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit more prompting and my lad's made a half-decent job of it. I particularly like the pics of him holding the TWAT application form, they probably count as trophies:

I'm so looking forward to having my very own pyramid...

Edit:
I see in his 'Family' photo his father is wearing a clerical 'dog-collar'.
There will need to be further investigation before Kingsley the younger is instructed to build the pyramid.

Last edited by solomongrundy on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophies, SG. Very Happy I love the dazed and confused look on his face, and holding the forms in his hand is sweet. Good luck on the pyramid. Very Happy clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick question, where is this lad from? I'm baiting a lad also named Kingsley who has applied to be a proper TWAT.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! Happy to see another TWAT. Very Happy

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir Scam ALot.
It's is the Accra, Ghana branch of TWAT that I'm setting up.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is from Lome, Togo. Let me know if you want to do something like pit them against each other. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe.

I need to find out how keen he is to shovel several cubic meters of topsoil into sacks first Razz

Not very, I suspect...

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is annoying but working on getting him to ship me a handwritten 6 page document on why he would be a great TWAT as well as his handmade (hopefully paid alot for) banner for our new church.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophies.

But damn. You can't accept them.

They've been filled in with blue ink. Surely it was meant to be black?

Slap him and make him do them again.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's something funny. My lad decided he wanted money up front before he shipped me the documents and the banner. I slapped him hard. Around the same time, Rev. Dover gets an email, also from Togo, wanting to join the church. Guess what, both IPs are the same: 41.207.162.3

This lad has been baited before. I sent him to Ghana last year but couldn't prove the safari or abuse he got at the bank. Reverend Dover and my reverend will have a little feud and get my lad's multiple characters to fight each other for the money.

solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have my 'Pyramid'...and it's pathetic. It looks more like the binmen are on strike rather then a 'Monument of Faith'.
Image Image

I'm not even going to list what's wrong with it. He can just start over.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, that´s hot Laughing now I know how many twats are out there, they are all cherishing the famous church when it´s day to collect the bags. I mean, service day. NOW things make sense...thanks for the insight! Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... what is that? I'm am so shocked by this horror that I don't even know for sure where to put the emphasis in that sentence...

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@olomongrundy

WTF is that?!?!?!?!?! That is not a monument of faith! That looks like someone threw out the trash. Evil or Very Mad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've resisted the temptation to slap him back to the Stone Age. After all, he has broken ground on the project and I thought I'd lost him when he went quiet mid-week. Better that he spends more time shoveling sand and less idling in the internet cafe anyway.

I think I'm going to have to insist on progress photos to keep him on the straight-and-narrow church line too. I see he has some white sacks, an all-white facing to the monument would be nice.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, just pathetic. Shocked

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is....stunning. Shocked
Every time I think I've seen the stupidest thing a lad can do someone tops it. I've got to develop a more open mind.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like he went to the dump and snapped a picture. The only thing missing are the bears scrounging for garbage.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a closer examination, I have a theory... I am guessing that he found that photo on the Internet somewhere. Just a hunch.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with YeahWhatever. The types (and number) of trees, the cared-for lawn... this doesn't look like any picture I've ever seen of Western Africa.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, that was my first thought, so I ran the pic through Tineye and Googled various combinations of 'sandbags', 'pyramids', 'piles of sand' etc but no results. As I wasn't very impressed the 'Menument' pic was labelled 'hip of range sand' I googled that too. No joy either.

Anyway, I've told him to rebuild it properly following the manual with progress photos so I'll report what excuse he comes up with for not wanting to do it.

Cheers,
SG.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps his punishment for sending you such rubbish would be having to build two TWAT monuments!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic