SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari hat trick-Lad still in Abuja, needs to get moving!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an email off to Hickctor:
Bernie wrote:
Dear Mister Asshole,

I understand you are in need of a shuttle. Sadly, all or shuttles are either full this week, or in the shop for repairs.
If you had told us you needed one when we offered you one, we would now have you here. If you want to wait until
Monday, we will resume shuttle service then.

I suggest you come in to Yankar Park and ask at the ranger station how to get to $imba $afari ¢amp. Everyone
knows where we are, so the closer you get to us, the better!

We look forward to having you here.

There will be a complimentary bottle of our finest champagne waiting for you when you arrive, to compensate you
for the difficulties you have put yourself into.

Best wishes,

Bernie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for rubbing it in, Doc. Laughing As far as I know the lads made the trip from Gombe to Putuk and back once more today. They got Slappy's map afterward at about 6 pm local time, so hopefully it was too late for them to set out again. If we're lucky they'll go out with the map tomorrow.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow's goal for the lads: Follow the pinky-purple line. It's somewhere between 300-350 km one way. Hopefully, they will enjoy the wildlife, and have enough money to pay the driver. There is some question as to whether the driver is a lad or not. Maybe tomorrow we can verify it. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am loving this. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^As am I Smile

Well done Very Happy

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImageImage

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is day 7 of Hector's safari! jump_4_joy

Overnight:

Quote:
1rina,
Thanks for the map.
We are on our way
Lots of love.
H3ctor

What really sux about this safari is that they are traveling in areas where his cell isn't working. He ended up calling me on my baiter phone using someone else's phone so there's no recording.

Anyways, in our conversation he told me they followed the map (aka Slappy's spiral of doom) and now they are at Machido. Google maps has that as a small town northwest of the park. Apparently it's not far from the main reception area of the reserve. He's making his way now to book a room at the Yankari Game reserve for the night. Amazingly, he sounded in pretty good spirits for someone who has been riding around in circles for days on end. It seems to me he needs a lot more punishment to get him to be 'stredded and brook'.

I've already hinted to him that I'm almost done my work there, but I guess it's time I give him the bad news that I'll will be leaving for another photo shoot this afternoon ...... at SSC in Benin.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful stuff Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Slaphappy´s maps make people move.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to Wikkipedia, "The “Wikk1 Camp” is the tourist centre of the Park. Located about 42 kilometres from the main entrance gate, the camp is built beside, and named after, the Wikk1 warm spring, which is open for swimming 24 hours a day. There are 110 furnished chalets with varying size and quality, ranging from the ‘’presidential’’ suites to the youth hostel, all of which are being upgraded in phases. The camp also provides a restaurant, bar and conference centre."

Damn! Looks like they will get their daily bath. Evil or Very Mad I really wanted them to get lost, fall though a crappy bridge into a creek, or get harassed by some of the 500 elephants, lions, leopards, or buffalo in the park. I'll have to make crappier maps in the future. Smile Machid0 is just across the road from Main@ Maj1 and Wikk1 is about 55km from there, SE.
I hope they drive upriver toward Bori today, trying to catch Ir1na before she goes to 55c Benin. There are bound to be plenty of animals along the river, as the temperature there will be 91 degrees F or more. Tomorrow, it's supposed to be 98 degrees in Northern Nigeria. They will have a hot drive tomorrow, if the "driver" is really a lad. If they decide to fly, they will have to go back to Abuja, and see if they can get a flight to Parak0u, or Cotonou, and drive or bus it from there.

@Doc - Thanks for sending the email yesterday. Maybe the thought of a nice bottle of champagne kept them going. Wink Laughing These lads have cash to burn, so let's make them go all the way to P3ndj@ri National P@rk by themselves, ala Armstr0ng. No Shuttles for these guys!

Note to self: Find some nicer skinny roads next time. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iamlovinit05 wrote:
Congrats! wonder how long more before lads get smarter and insist we pay for their travel b4 they go anywhere.

Interestingly enough, as soon as my lad got the idea I MIGHT be travelling to Africa he latched onto it big time, and I got my first Safari. THEN he asked for cash, go figure... Rolling Eyes

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JJ wrote:
I guess it's time I give him the bad news that I'll will be leaving for another photo shoot this afternoon ...... at SSC in Benin.

Please forward the information you would like us to send, and it will go off directly, though, perhaps Cameroon is even more miserable, being further away.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Nice work, BTW!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc: The reservation request has been submitted.

Day 8:

I finally got an email from H3ctor. The IP is still Nigeria but I'm not sure where exactly. I would have thought I could have gotten a better complaint after the days of riding around in the bush looking for 1rina. Crap! Maybe it was a male bonding thing I don't understand Rolling Eyes. It seems doubtful to me he will make the trip to Pendjari but by the tone of the mail he is still a believer, so at least it's possible he'll still be in it for future abuse.

Also there's more detail of his partner in crime. I'm not sure what I make of his name and address and his relationship to the website/business referred to below.

Quote:
Hi Irina,
I was a very rough time finding you even with the Map, we drove for well over 4days trying to locate you, the director was so upset and disappointed, but i told him to to calm down that,you are busy, last night we spent the night at Yankari game reserves again,i have all the expenses receipt and i will scan them to you later on.
I have been calling you for hours, i could not sleep, i was worried and sick,you know i am not familiar with Nigeria.
Irina, i was torched by your spirt and your thought are always on my mind.
It is a good thing we you are ok. I am satisfied with your progress. Keep riding higher. I was worried when I could not reach you all night.
Mr. C4leb, who heads the Diplomatic Courier Service has really tried and endured the stress. The searching expense he has incured is about $16,000 but he says no refund.
He is ready to get the transaction closed because he has concluded arrangement to deliver in Paris subject to your making available the outstanding Cost of Safe-keeping $130,000 through his company bank account. He will either receive the payment through our correspondent banks London or New York. Please, state your preference. With this available, he will proceed to deliver to you in paris when you are ready to arrive Paris.
His full contact is:

Inserted here was a very detailed name and address in Abuja. The man's name is C4leb

Tel: +234-9-xxxx, 080xxxx, 0805xxx, 0802xxxx
Fax: +1-610-xxxxx
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Ms: [email protected]
Email: xxx @ possible fake site . com
Website: www . possible fake site . com <---I am investigating this for fakeyness but the name, address, phone numbers match the above. Also one of the phone numbers is one I had for contact with the boys yesterday

Please, contact him urgently. I am still with him until he confirms the payment so we can proceed to Cotonou together. Send him email on: xxx@yyy. (Mod Edit - RC)
I am still in Nigeria with him and my Nigeria numbers are +234xxxxx and +234xxxxx

Call me as soon as you are free, i am now in a free zone, i can recevie calls and emails message.

I missed you so much and have been dreaming about you.

Best regards,

H3ctor

Edit: thanks RC! I just noticed I hadn't x'ed that last email but see you got to it before me!

Last edited by Just Jane on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The searching expense he has incured is about $16,000 but he says no refund.
Right, sure it is... Laughing Maybe less than a tenth of that figure, but I'm glad he's not holding Ir1na responsible for it. These lads are extremely eager. Ah, but will they take a flight/drive through Niger? 113 degrees up there today! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. I finally edited this call from Abuja by Hect0r. It was made on Saturday after their fun tour of the countryside.

Lusc1ous Rvmp hears from Hect0r after the Yankar1 Safari. "I drove and drove and drove and drove" Very Happy Laughing
http://www.4shared.com/file/142215238/b14fdc96/JaneCallsHector10172009.html

Hect0r is preparing to travel to 55C Benin next. He just might leave tomorrow. Very Happy

edit: character name. Embarassed

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweeeet.... Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Another great job from some of our seasoned pros!! Once again I'm taking notes!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I've been lax on posting on this thread but today, after 2 weeks on safari, H3ctor has arrived home in Cotonou, Benin.

No rest for the weary because, get this, the moron is setting out again on Monday to find 1rina at the SSC Benin. He's hiring a driver to take him to Parakou where he thinks he's getting the shuttle to the camp.

Today he called to complain how tired he was from driving from Abuja, and how he's too tired to get to the cafe to mail Mr B3rnie. I have told him countless times that he needs to make sure the shuttle knows to pick him up. I have a feeling that Mr B3rnie will not get the message. Oops.

Here's the last few mails. Doc sent him some other lad's SSC reservation, but actually it works perfectly well with my bait. After all he's been through so far he's a bit distrustful of the staff at SSC, so logically he's grown a little paranoid. Laughing

Quote:
My beloved 1rina,
I received your message
With this mail, i forwarded a mail from Mr. b3rnie to you in which he wrongly gave a confirmation that belongs to one Mr 0yaniyi and Miss 1rvin, who are these people.
I think Mr. B3rnie does not want me to see you.why did he gave wrong address and direction? what is going on ?
Do you realized that he gave me a wrong address of the safari in Nigeria in which we drove for five days and could not get it.
I am starting to hate the man called Mr. B3rnie. anyway, lets leave that apart for now.

As you know i am stressed up due to several days of journey in Nigeria, i am still in Abuja as i write, i cant make it to Benin now, but i will be there on Tuesday.
How long are you going to stay in the safari in Benin?
If i do not meet up with the shuttle bus, how do i find you, can you ask for a correct and detail map and address of your location in Benin?
As you know we must compelte our business before you go back to France...Do you want me to come and pick you from the camp to town? Do you think you will have time to attend to me. i missed you so and had several days of sleepless nights. I have been longing to see you and i wont be okay until i set my eyes on your angelic and beautiful eyes.
Will you be travelling back with others once you are finished in Benin? or will you go back on you own?
Once your job is finished can you set aside two days for holiday for me and you to meet and finish our business?
Will you please give me your programm schedule and full details.
Note: Mr. B3rnie emailed me a wrong hotel reservation confirmation which is not on my name,will you please correct that?
I have tried calling your phone several times,it rings and rings and rings and then get to voice mail.So therefore you should call me.
Remember i told you i have soemthing vital to tell you when we meet. don t guess yet, it ia surprise.
I waiting for your reply
H3ctor

Quote:
Hi Mr H3ctor,

Sorry for the delay in mail. I have been having problem with email service here. Sometimes it goes out and I don't know when it will come back. I am up early for work and will be working most of the day today.

Don't feel that way about Mr B3rnie. He really means well. The more I get to know him I think sometimes he is just a little scatterbrained. He has many camps all over and I really think he needs to get more people to help run them, so he's always in a rush somewhere. He told me that he sent out a corrected reservation. Did you get it? It also has a address he says. Is that address enough or do you need something else?

Well I have to run now.

Love,

1rina

Quote:

Sweetheart,

Good morning and how are you doing, i guess you must be busy and enjoying the camp in Benin. I am leaving Abuja today and i will be coming to Benin, once i arrived in Benin, i will write you to let you know which day i am coming to the camp, from Mr. B3rnie description the camp is norwest of Benin,very far, he said he will provide a shuttle to pick me up from city of Parakou that all i need to do is to tell me what date and date i am coming.
Mr.B3rnie say he will have the shuttle ready for pick up on 20th, 21th, 23rd, and 26th, i will chosse a date to come once i arrived back in Benin tomorrow.
I am missing you so greatly and i have be thinking you,please wait for me, i am coming to see you, i told you earlier that i wont be okay and safe until i set my eyes on you.
Loving you,
H3ctor

To be continued.....Wink

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To be continued.....

I sure hope so!! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes it works to your advantage to "screw up just a bit." That's a great testimonial from the lad, about our beloved Bernie, Doc. Laughing
It will be fun to draw another map for the lad this weekend. I'm going to try and see if he will travel upriver from the tiny village of K0nk0biri, in the extreme northwest of the park. It's about 40 miles as the crow flies from the main road going to Burkina-Faso. The skinny trails going to K0nk0biri are in the jungle. I hope he brings his bug spray! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was away visiting friends this weekend so didn't have much time to pay attention to what H3ctor has been doing for his travel preparation. Fortunately I came home tonight to see that's he's been getting ready all on his own. Here we go again!

Quote:
1rina,
I am packing my bag now, i will leave Cotonou tomorrow morning and arrive in Parakou in the afternoon.
You know i cant get you on phone, will you pelase call me on +229xxxx at all times.Also i need you to always check your mail,to know my whereabout.
Please ensure you get Mr. B3rnie to get his shuttle box to me quickly as i cant wait.
Loving you
H3ctor

I hope he doesn't have to wait long for the "shuttle box"! Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping I love the way you've got this guy so totally hooked.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 9 hours on a bus, laddie says he's in Parakou. Unfortunately the shuttle bus wasn't there for him. Wink 1rina had to call to calm him down and give the laddie assurance that all that he's heard about SSC are all LIES! Here's a 10 minute complaint of the last couple weeks. There's just too much to laugh about to mention any one thing. One nice thing about H3ctor is that he can yammer on without much prompting.

http://yourlisten.com/lusciousrump/hector-in-parakou

Why is he so dumb that he still believes in 1rina but doubts the existence of the camp?

Last edited by Just Jane on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of wind there, JJ! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wonder if he had that much on the trip. clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent 5* baiting Thumbs up clapping clapping

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not having a very good day. Crying or Very sad This just in....

Quote:
Hello 1rina

please undestand me, they told that mr benie is a frud he always delays people and wast there time every time, this the hotel number you can call me on this number which is hotel phone number +229ssssss and now tell mr bernie that i want to get out of this hotel tomorrow by 12noon and if mr bernie dont come and pick me here with the shutle box that means that mr bernie is a frud man my hotel room number is i will stay here till tomorrow 12 noon.

I want my shuttle box and I want it now! He's starting to sound like a spoiled child. And how dare he insult the kind, generous, helpful Mr B3rnie from SSC? Laughing Laughing

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As you know i am stressed up due to several days of journey

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic