SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nadezda Lyakhova

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<soapboxmoment>

Any opinions made by others, and also those made by ourselves, will include many pieces of luggage of all shapes and sizes.

I would much rather read and learn from "real and honestly perceived" views - even those I feel are acrimoniously expressed, rather than have members be over cautious PC-wise.

All forums will, by necessity, have limits and rules to guide and keep the "harmony".

We all live to learn and learn to live.

</soapboxmoment>

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads up Kate,, But without dragging out the drama, I feel in this case an answer to our little friend would be in order

Sylvane wrote:
Weareborg and Curlyearl, I know you've both got some fascinating issues with women that I'm sure you'd love to share with us, but kindly check your baggage at the door. Thanks in advance.

My dear child, I don't have any issues as you call it with woman,, There quite special in many different ways. And frankly there's simply no substitute.
Many inhabitance of the "Land of the Long White Cloud" will put a very strong arguement forward that some strains of Bovines are a good replacement. This is untrue It's a well know fact that bovines can't cook or chop wood. But they do make a very good job of mowing lawns.

As for myself Sylvane, I've had a few marriages and a few de-facto's in my time and I can say without exception, that I found them all good homes, where there looked after, loved, and in some cases tolerated. Wink
Needless to say over the years my knowledge of these creatures, has evolved to the point where I can say without any apprehension, that I
understand just how they work..

All this knowledge is put to work in my baits, and I can weave a credible story out of thin air, to suit what ever charature suits me.. Everything from the Very Reverend to the raving sex manic, in both the male and female form. I've also got a couple of charatures in my little bag of tricks of the third sex.. in short I can always come up with a credible story. which can be summed up with one word experance And all my little Russian lades love me, Bless'um, even if you don't.. Confused

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg I noticed thsi little germ (no typo) from a new face!

Quote:
but kindly check your baggage at the door.

Having baggage is sign of maturity and experience which our memoirs will prove. I still think the Dutchman is hot.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ahh, but can he dress as a pirate? Wink

The Borg with baggage said
Quote:
bovines can't cook or chop wood

No, but you can sell them Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

NSFW

Who mentioned 'dressed', he can be very natural with me!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree DW.

I always eat salad undressed.

Wink Cool

Goat
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
^^ ahh, but can he dress as a pirate?

devil_woman wrote:

Who mentioned 'dressed', he can be very natural with me!

O' go on show her your parrot, you know you want to

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also a tip.

Just don't mention "bovine spongiform encephalopathy" nearby teh herd. I mentioned it once, but am sure I got away with it.

Mooooooooo!!!

Wink

Goat
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Weareborg and Curlyearl, I know you've both got some fascinating issues with women that I'm sure you'd love to share with us, but kindly check your baggage at the door. Thanks in advance.

I don't have any issues. I just spoke from personal experience and was surprised that the guy seemed to think this girl was scamming him. He seemed happy when she was paying in Cairo. This is the way the world works. What's the big deal?
Maybe he's used to going "Dutch" on dates. Wink
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ curlyearl

Darl sorry you pick such golddiggers, some of us are really nice caring loving ladies.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
^^^ curlyearl

Darl sorry you pick such golddiggers, some of us are really nice caring loving ladies.

But your in love with the Dutchman, Precious One,
So we all have to make do with whatever we can find Sad Sad

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ But 'My Heart Belongs to Daddy' The dutchman comes in the NSFW group, and I wouldn't spend his money. Embarassed

Marcel2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=8944.0

I can understand that a horny woman would be devoid of critical thinking skills but the guys here have no such excuse. Anyone with a modicum of reading comprehension skills is invited to view the link above and observe how Marcel the janitor has slipped up and made a few critical changes to his story. Even in the absence of these changes, it should be obvious that he is posting for revenge because he was spurned, not because he was scammed.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marcel2 wrote:

I can understand that a horny woman would be devoid of critical thinking skills but the guys here have no such excuse. Anyone with a modicum of reading comprehension skills is invited to view the link above and observe how Marcel the janitor has slipped up and made a few critical changes to his story. Even in the absence of these changes, it should be obvious that he is posting for revenge because he was spurned, not because he was scammed.

So what's your point, all your doing is going over old ground.. here's a few facts,,

One, he met a girl,
Two he was a lousy fuck
Three, she pissed him off

There isn't a four, that it get over it and move on, he can enter himself in virgin of the week competition

He wasn't scammed, and she wasn't a pro-dater, She just could not be bothered with a child,, who's now crying fowl

I can clearly remember my first sexual encounter. It would have been so much better if I hadn't been on my own.

Resistance is futile

Marcel2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you agree that Nadia is neither a scammer nor a pro-dater, would you be so kind as to remove her name and contact information from your lovely site?

~Dutchy stud-muffin wannabe
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He who says

Quote:

I can understand that a horny woman would be devoid of critical thinking skills

should be afraid, very afraid.

Quote:
stud-muffin wannabe

Very very afraid. Laughing

Marcel2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Dear,

Since I was a wee lad, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for devilish girls (with or without critical thinking skills). Nadia surely qualifies as devilish but her poor judgment about with whom she breds turns my stomach. (In the unlikely event that she was actually pregnant, abortion was definitely the best thing to do.) Nonetheless, not even careless breeders such as Nadia deserve to have their name and contact information attached to disparaging and false content on the Internet. If you would be so kind as to lobby whomever has the authority to redact her details, I would be forever (or at least as long as my fading memory lasts) in your debt.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I think the Dutchman's story is worthy of these pages if onlt to illustrate that even people you have met, and with whom you have shared body fluids, can be as bad as scammers.

Protecting vulnberable adults is what we do here I think!

Marcel2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In that event, then why are Marcel's surname and contact details not posted? After all, other foolish, vulnerable girls ought to be warned that he will refuse to pay the cost of having his sure-to-be-retarded offspring aborted.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While you 3 have been having a lovely get to know you session, Laughing

I was off checking out that link and I wish I didn't waste an hour now but seeing as that is too late now I may as well post my observations.

The thread starts with the same post as here.
Some believe some do not
Some are rude
Some are not
Accusations go left and right
Accusations go round and round.
I need to point out that I think the mods there did a fantastic job of keeping it civil
I wish their site practiced the "Do not over use the quote function" policy
The accused scammer was shown the thread and given opportunity to comment

After 13 pages of quoted quotes, accusations, name calling (much of which was removed) the details were removed by concensus.

My question is, how does that site's outcome prove anything other than they really should consider their policy on quoted quotes.

So, to clear up some things

Concerns were raised in that thread that Marcel did not have his own information posted
Marcel not only posted his email address, and full name here, he also posted his photo, I asked the moderators to remove his information, Marcel wanted to leave his own picture, he did

Questions were raised as to Marcels origin because of his use of the word Holland which apparently the Dutch wouldn't use
I have checked his IP and he does appear to come from where he says

There was the issue of whether or not this girl was actually pregnant
Either way, she wanted him to pay 500 euros for the abortion when it would not have cost anything near that, nor did she discuss the issue with him

There was much discussion about the morals of Marcel for having had sex in front of her son
It is not for us to decide on the moral values of people posting here, we deal with scam victims and visitors in one way, scammers in another.

Marcel has no proof that Nadya is a scammer
No, and I did a lot of looking myself as well and found nothing conclusive, I did however find enough to have concerns including a dating site profile.

Now we get onto the question of if we are exposing an ITP and what to do here.

The overall decision here is not mine but my thoughts are;
This is already posted everywhere
The views expressed here are as balanced as possible and no regular member has has agreed that she is a scammer
The girl in question is free to put her side forward
This thread does serve a good purpose of educating
I have spent way too long on this already

Please feel free to discuss Wink

@Marcel2
Just noticed and thought I should add, the above comments are not necessary and do not help you to make your case, we are (alledgedly) adults here and as such I would hope have capacity to discuss without offending people

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

curlyearl wrote:
Quote:

I don't have any issues. I just spoke from personal experience and was surprised that the guy seemed to think this girl was scamming him. He seemed happy when she was paying in Cairo. This is the way the world works. What's the big deal?
Maybe he's used to going "Dutch" on dates. Wink

Hi Curlyear,

We where in Hurghada ..but Cairo must be also very nice I have heard.
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
This is by no means typical of the scammers we deal with, it is much closer to a "pro-dater" while helping the OP to spend his money she also had dating profiles she was tending to which makes me believe others may easily fall for it.

Call it as you will;
Gold digger
Pro-Dater
Scammer
Liar
Cheat

Whatever it is, what has been posted is not untrue and serves as a warning to others

Exactely!!!

And I have many more points about Nadezda I can tell you that ..but I don't post them her because I don't have 100% about that ..simple as that!
The points that I have in my story (telling in my best English) from that I am very very sure ..and people must decide by them self ..believe it or not, it is not my problem!!
I don't want to reach people who knows all better and sitting hole day's behind the computer and only screem I am bad and ..what ever.
No, I wanna reach interresting people, who has the same experience or who are knowing this girl ..I wanna reach her exes and future friends/boyfiends and the people with who she is working.

And I know the beginning of my story is not the nicest one, and my English write socks and I am not a writer.
I know also that it is hard to proof all ..I have only the sms, email traffic from me and Nadezda ..and of course the Dutch Embassy! ..Furder people must believe me or otherwise read somewhere els..
Marcel2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:

...I wish I didn't waste an hour now but seeing as that is too late now I may as well post my observations.

The thread starts with the same post as here.
Some believe some do not
Some are rude
Some are not
Accusations go left and right
Accusations go round and round.
I need to point out that I think the mods there did a fantastic job of keeping it civil
I wish their site practiced the "Do not over use the quote function" policy
The accused scammer was shown the thread and given opportunity to comment

You shouldn't complain about wasting your time if you going to waste more of it with the above empty rhetoric.

After 13 pages of quoted quotes, accusations, name calling (much of which was removed) the details were removed by concensus.

My question is, how does that site's outcome prove anything other than they really should consider their policy on quoted quotes.

I will be sure to bring up the important issue of quoted quotes at the next RUA moderator's meeting.

So, to clear up some things

Concerns were raised in that thread that Marcel did not have his own information posted
Marcel not only posted his email address, and full name here, he also posted his photo, I asked the moderators to remove his information, Marcel wanted to leave his own picture, he did
It seems to me that Nadia was not given the opportunity to approve of her contact details being posted here.

Questions were raised as to Marcels origin because of his use of the word Holland which apparently the Dutch wouldn't use
I have checked his IP and he does appear to come from where he says
I have no idea why you would bother mentioning this non-issue. In the unlikely event that anyone is interested in useless trivia, I am from Connecticut.

There was the issue of whether or not this girl was actually pregnant
Either way, she wanted him to pay 500 euros for the abortion when it would not have cost anything near that, nor did she discuss the issue with him
You overlooked the small detail that the abortion reimbursement request story might have been created by Marcel because he had nothing but BS to hang his hat on. Your reading comprehension is a bit off, in any case; it was the father who supposedly (and implausibly) asked him to pay the 500 euros. A critical thinker would wonder why an older Russian didn't ask for roubles, but there is no danger of that happening here.

There was much discussion about the morals of Marcel for having had sex in front of her son
It is not for us to decide on the moral values of people posting here, we deal with scam victims and visitors in one way, scammers in another.
This was only an issue because hypocritical Marcel was making an issue of Nadia having sex in front of her son. For all that you know, this could have been another Marcel creation, as well.

Marcel has no proof that Nadya is a scammer
No, and I did a lot of looking myself as well and found nothing conclusive, I did however find enough to have concerns including a dating site profile.
Unfortunately, the lack of any conclusivity is not enough to cause you to have any philosophical problems about leaving Nadia's full name and contact details stand.

Now we get onto the question of if we are exposing an ITP and what to do here.

The overall decision here is not mine but my thoughts are;
This is already posted everywhere U.S. troops are already posted in Iraq so we should let them stay there.
The views expressed here are as balanced as possible and no regular member has has agreed that she is a scammer
The girl in question is free to put her side forward Since her telephone numbers are available, I'm sure that you have used due dilligence and have called her, advised her of her rights and offered to provide translation.
This thread does serve a good purpose of educating
Education is definitely a good thing. Perhaps, with more of it, a few of you may eventually be able to differentiate between the guilty and the victim.
I have spent way too long on this already

Please feel free to discuss Wink

@Marcel2
Just noticed and thought I should add, the above comments are not necessary and do not help you to make your case, we are (alledgedly) adults here and as such I would hope have capacity to discuss without offending people

...and I should add that you overlooked Marcel's admission that he travelled to Moscow and banged on her flat door after she told him that she wanted no further contact with him. Indeed, we ought to be very careful about offending a stalker.
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[/quote]...and I should add that you overlooked Marcel's admission that he travelled to Moscow and banged on her flat door after she told him that she wanted no further contact with him. Indeed, we ought to be very careful about offending a stalker.[/quote]

Your wrong ..you must read better!

By the way you are Eric ..from RWD?? The men who can only talk, and knows everything better??
Marcel2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marcel30

Re: Nadezda Lyakhova, Russian 'Pro Dater'
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2009, 05:25:35 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Egypt I was thinking all the time 'yes I have found my woman', and yes I want more ..I mean live together and ..you know what I mean, build something nice with eachother. But she was a complete other person in Moscow then she was in Egypt.

She is dissapointed I think ..allmost sure; that I did not wanna pay all for her ..her appartment, and the holliday's ..etc etc ..she was thinking if long as he pay's it is all good! (A Pro Dater) !!!!!!

And I am dissapointed because I was ..you hear it good ..I WAS (so not anymore) in love at her. And when she didn't get the Visa ..she called me stupid, and she don't wanna have contact anymore!!! So I go back to Moscow and go to her home, but she don't open the door so I leave to the hotel (Novotel Hotel in Moscow near by the airport) ..when I arrived at the hotel she send me this sms ..where are you? witsh hotel? I need to talk with you. And I go back and ring her bell and she call the police, ahahah ..but the police is at my side, at my hand!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic