SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A nice change from 100 percent risk free..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Mr. James Keelings of the Norwich Union Claims Department (NOT)

Quote:
First and formost i must let you know that this transaction is 100% success proof

Shocked

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you know - an honest lad! Laughing Laughing
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's true from his own perspective, too, since he's getting into the transaction with me. I see very little success on his horizon.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose it all depends upon how one defines "success" Wink
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that is de-education... Thumbs up Thumbs up to whomever is responsible. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That crossed my mind, but the rest of the format was disappointing. If he's found an Oga here, it's a very subtle touch...

Quote:
Thank you so much for your email and the content also.First and formost i must let you know that this transaction is 100% success proof and risk free.All machineries have been put in place for a hitch free transfer of the funds to your norminated bank account.Here in NORWICH UNION Compensations and pension scheme are treathed with utmost guaranttee.All you need to do is to stand as the final beneficiary of the funds totally $7.2m(usd).I will provide all neccessary vital and classified documents to back up the claims.Upon the successfull transfer of the funds to your norminated bank account we will share the funds on a ratio below:you will be entitle to 30% of the fundswhereas i will take 60% and 10% will be set aside for any expenses that we might incure from both end in the course of this transaction including telephone calls and cost of notorizing the documents.For us to complete this transaction thereforeyou should send to me the following informations:
1)YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
2)COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS
3)TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER.
Upon the receipt of the above informations from youi will proceed with the documentations and other paper work that will make you the legal beneficiary of the funds $7.2m(usd) and a notice will send to the payee bank for the immediate transfer of the funds to you.
Please note that this transaction will be completed within 5-7working days if you take to my advice and instructions judiciously.
I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
10% will be set aside for any expenses that we might incure from both end in the course of this transaction including telephone calls and cost of notorizing the documents.

Wow. $430,000 for phone calls and notary fees? Sounds expensive!

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
100% success proof and risk free.All machineries have been put in place for a hitch free transfer

This lad is covering all the bases. Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell de-education at work here. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic