SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ FIB, how appropriate.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General 0dd is not happy with Ronald

Quote:
MY DEAR BROTHER,
I RECEIVERD YOUR EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME, BUT I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE OK, YOU DID NOT OBEY AND FOLLOW UP MY INSTRUCTIONS I GAVE YOU OK,
I WANT TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION AGAIN OK, IF YOU ARE NOT WORKING WITH MR GOMER IN BENIN WHY DID YOU SEND THE MONEY WITH HIS NAME AND TO BENIN , WHY DID YOU SEND THE MONEY TO BENIN?
I TOLD YOU SEND TO ACCRA GHANA OK, RECEIVER NAME MR ROBINSON I GAVE YOU OK,
I HAVE NEVER INSTRUCT YOU TO SEND MONEY TO THAT NAME OK, AND TO SEND MONEY TO BENIN, THAT IS LIE, OK,
I DID NOT TELL YOU ANY THING LIKE THAT BEFORE ON MY EMAIL TO YOU BEFORE OK, SO YOU ARE THE COUSE OK, YOU HAVE
I
FIRST I DID TELL YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THAT NAME MR GOMER I DONT NO HIM OK, MISTAKE,
2 I DID NOT ASK YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO BENIN OK, MISTAKE.
YOU HAVE TO RESEND BACK THE MONEY TO ME BECAUSE YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND ITS YOUR COUSE AND YOUR FORT,

IF REALLY YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ME WHY CANT YOU CALL ME ON TELEPHONE TO TELL ME OK, SO YOU HAVE TO THINK WHAT YOU DID OK, AND RESEND BACK THE MONEY TO ME RIGHT NOW,
\
PLEASE IF REALLY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH ME ON THESE TRANSACTION TO RECEIVER THESE BOXES YOU HAVE TO SEND BACK THE MONEY TO ME WITH MY INSTRUCTION BELOW,

I DID NOT RECEIVER ANY MONEY FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SEND THE MONEY TO ME DIRECTLY WITH THE NAME AND COUNTRY I GAVE TO YOU OK,
SEND BACK THE MONEY TO ME WITH MY OWN INFORMATION S TO ACCRA GHANA I SAID OK,

SEND TO ACCRA GHANA
RECEIVER NAME MR ROBINS0N MB4TA,
TEST QUESTION
ANSWER,
MTCN
SENDERS NAME,

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE MY INSTRUCTION TO SEND ME THE MONEY BACK TO ENABLE ME PICK IT UP AND PROCEED WITH YOU

THANK YOU
GENERAL 0dd

I even showed him the email "He" sent to me with the change of instructions. I don't when if ever this clown will get a clue what is happening. Very Happy

In my reply to B0g [Bnk of Ghana] I asked if he knew General 0dd - Todays email brought confirmation the new player is part of the gang.

Quote:
Dear Ronald,
How are you and family,
Please I m sorry for not putting your name in correct form, yes Mohamed brought in funds to my office here to create an global ATM card to your name and send to you all the funds in your country through DHL courier delivery on an atm global card to enable you withdraw all the funds in your country through the global atm card that dhl will deliver to you as soon as submit your particulars in my office for the creating of the global atm card to your name today ,

I will like you to forward to us your full particulars to my bank to enable them create the global atm card to your name immediately on the amount Mohamed brought to my bank,

Please try your best and send your passport id card and telephone number also with him address, after 48 hours, Our dhl agent courier in our office here in Ghana will depart to arrived in your door step.

Your urgent respond is highly needed in my office immediately

No response from Gen Stn since his money was sent to D.C.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been off line for a few days to attend to some family matters. I have multiple emails from M0h@mmed 0dow and they seem unrelated.

I honestly believe this lad has completely lost track with whom he is corresponding. He sent P. P3t3rs a reply to three questions that I have been repeatedly asking since this bait started:

Quote:
Before I send you anything I need to review what is involved. There have been so many people sending me emails on this
transaction I have lost track of who is supposed to do what. We are talking about five trucks with boxes of money, gold,
and diamonds. Right? I still have some questions that nobody has been able to answer:

How much money is in the boxes?
What is the purity of the gold?
What is the clarity and color of the diamonds?

He then gave me the same email he sent to P. P3t3rs:

Quote:
How is life today? Hope all is well, yes

I received your email you sent to me ok, I want you to work with me and general Stanley only on these transaction because
all the five boxes is in our position to deliver to you in your country as soon as you send the money needed to enable us
get everything done and proceed immediately on the delivery to you, yes regarding on your 3 question you ask below here is
the answer ok,

1) The money inside the boxes is $30,000,000

2) The purity of the gold is 22 carat gold

3) The color of the diamond is DEF and 30 karat diamonds. The clarity of the diamond is
FL (Flawless).

And Ko50v0 M!lls thinks that I am a 71 year old man and has no idea who General St@n is, even though the good general tells me that K0s0v0 is OK.

Edit: When I first asked him these questions he came back telling me that the gold and diamonds were "97% pure." This was unacceptable and I demanded the K ratings for the gold and the letter ratings for the diamonds at least four times. Perhaps I prompted to the lad to go do some research?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald sent a long rambling email to Gen 0dd telling the good gen why he had sent the money to g0mer. [ plus ramdom stuff from the bait all run together ment to waste time Very Happy ]

About an hour later Gen 0dd replies
Subject
Quote:
from general mohamed odow understanding now i have veirfy then, dont work with then again

The message body appeared to have been a forwarded email and four minutes later another email with a new subject and the same body as before.

Quote:
look gen mohamed now dont not work with thoes scammer,again call Mr Gomer from Gen Stans Staff
How are doing today I hope you fine my brother ? I hope you understood me now who and who you are work with ok I told you that I have go to verify those people that Mr, Gomer Stans and the other people that you are working with now you have see it, that you have not receiver any boxes for those people you that , mr Gomer and stan did not coming to deliver to you as we said that minis you work with the worry people, who Mr gomer ,and sten,, and now I hope you have know that you have mistake and send the money to than wrong, people that is why then scammer, you now, I hope you see want you cost, I thank you for your understanding with me and to cooperate with me to assist and help all the Africa refugees children to come over to you ok in your country USA ok, is because the refugee the children, want you to be the foreign beneficiary who is going to assist and receiver the funds of the Africa refugees children in your country

, ok that is why I want you giver you this % 60% to you and 40% to me to enable you receiver these funds and put then in your bank account ok, upon the arriver these is the time when will are going to achieve good things

, ok, I am giving you these Business you will receiver ok, 100 %guarantee and 100% assurance to make all delivery to you

As soon as you send the money $1,00 USD to get your name register you will receiver immediately ok,

I want you to send the money across to me with the name of my
secretary MR ROBINSON MBATA
send the money this time with, this information I am give to you again
NAME ROBINSON , MOBATA ok use this information ok and send the money to Ghana
Bye tomorrow morning so I can preceded

by western union and forward me the information’s to proceed on the registrations immediately for delivery to commas to you

when the consignment arriver I will come to meet you and join you together I will think with you together the kind of business to invest in your country ok,

I want you to send me you telephone number to call you as soon as the diplomat arriver to you country airport ok, your passport to know who you are ok

Try your possible best to see what you can be able to do on these transaction businesses I am doing with you for you to receive these time ok, these the time you will consignment from Africa refugee’s children ok,

Please I did not receiver your passport copy ok, you have to send it back to me to know who you are ok,

I wait to here from you
Thank you
General Mohamed odow
+233246625168

For now the price looks right. Laughing

Followed by this
Quote:
YES I HOPE YOU HAVE SEE WANT IS GOING BUT DO NOT THINK TRY YOU BEST TO SEE WANT YOU CAN BYE TOMRROW TO GET BACK THAT MONEY $ 100 USD TO SEND TO ME , BACK THAT FUNDS SO I CAN , WORK WITH YOU SO YOU CAN RECEIVER THIS FUNDS IN YOU COUNRTY , AS YOU SAID , IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE MONEY SEND IT WITH THIS INFORMTION , AM GIVE TO YOU NOW , OK TAKL IT NOW

RECEIVER , HERE IN AFRICAN GHANA,
MBATA ROBINSON,
ANWES
Q AND ?
THEN THE MTCN
NUMBER
THEN SEND NAME ?

THEN YOU GIVE ME THE INFORM TION , BACK TO ME TO ENABLE ME PROECEECD IMMEDIATELTY TO DELIEVER TO YOU IN YOU COUNRTY OK THAT IS WANT I AM WAIT TO HERE FOR YOU SO I CAN MOVER DOWNE TO DELIEVER THOSE BOXES TO YOU IN YOU COUNRTY ,OK TRY YOU BEST TO SEE WANT YOU CAN DO BYE TODAY AND TOMORROW TO SEND THAT MONEY ONLT , YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS HOLDING THIS FUNDS TO BE DELIEVER TO YOU IN YOU COUNRTY ,

OK I WIAT TO HERE FOR YOU BACK , THANK YOU
BEST REGARD
GEN MOHOMED ODOW
+233246625168 , CALL ME BACK

Looks like fthe first message was a cut an forward - oops followed by the cut and paste. Someone else must be feeding this clown the scripts which might explain the drmatic shifts in writing styles. He still has not shown any proof that he actually has the good so maybe I press him for some proof. Very Happy

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General Stan is still writing to Cammy:

Quote:
Dear sir,
I receiver your email you sent to me and its well understood by me, , I just want to inform you that I need your help ok
I just want to tell you that I have beaming working with the right man ok, because I know that I will assts you to receiver my boxes in your country ok, please see what you can do to send the money to me or you send the money to barrister peter Zwennes to proceed on immediately as soon as you send the money needed $500 to
Me with by via western union to me with these information ok,
I want you to follow my instruction as I told you before on the business ok, because I am the rightful owner of the five boxes ok, you have to know that and work with me ,
You send the money on you nest email to me to show how interest you are on these transaction if you are capable to receiver these boxes to prove to me by you sending the money to get the power of attorney change of ownership done to your name from the high court of justice here in Accra Ghana ,
Make sure you send the money to me with this information western union below,
Country city Accra Ghana .
Receiver name , mrs Rebecca 4somaning
Test question
Answer
Sender name,
Mtcn
Amount $500 USD
I wait to receive you Information’s ok

Rebecca 4somaning seems to be a popular receiver name in Ghana from what I've seen.

Cammy, predictably, is not happy:

Quote:
How the fuck did you get to be a General? You've got ADD bigtime! However often I tell you I'm a woman, and not "sir", you just can't seem to remember that, and it really pisses me off when you call me "sir" again.
I sent the $500 to General G0mer last week - maybe you've forgotten that as well! And I notice that you say, "Make sure you send the money to me" - and then you give the receiver name as "mrs Rebecca Asomaning" - er, that is so not going to work when you go to pick the money up. Or are you a cross-dresser now?
Anyhoo - General G0mer is having the trucks loaded on a ship on Monday or Tuesday. There's nothing else for you to do. It would be nice if you people actually talked to each other occasionally.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exactly same mail from Gen. Stanl3y. I sent this back:

Quote:
Dear Gen. Stanl3y,

I don't get it. You need to understand, Secret Agent Fr@nk @nd3rs0n of the F.B.I. told me P3t3r Zw3nn3s is a career criminal. He told me not to deal with Peter Zw3nn3s or General 0d0w under ANY circumstances.

On that note, I am about to wire $11,000 into Secret Agent @nd3rs0n's bank account. This money is for fees to complete the F.B.I. investigation.

I understand you talked to Secret Agent @nd3rs0n and you told him to collect all future fees. Therefore, don't worry about it, I'm sure Secret Agent @nd3rs0n will take care of everything.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evidently the mass confusion with lads in Ghana continues Laughing

A couple of days ago Ronald sent the following message to P3ter Z after explaining why he had sent the money to D.C. instead of Ghana.
Quote:
Peter,
Just what in the hell kind of stuf are you smoking anyway? Every time I turn around you send me another name of someone I have never heard of before. Who in the hell is Rebecca and what does she have to do with this transaction. Is she some prostitute for General Stanley? You lazy assholes are really starting to piss me off.

Ronald

I was starting to believe that I had been dropped when this afternoon an email from P Z with with the same message that gen Stn had sent to Cammy. Must be on a tight budget for the script writer. Laughing

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I didn't post these sooner, but Zw3nnes upset Past0r P3t3rs soo much that I refused to do any more business with him until I received my first trophy:http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=173167

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo

Last edited by P.P3t3rs on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling he wants to use a script, but is making it up as he goes along. Confused

EDIT: ^ Yes! Very Happy

I might have to send him some forms now too just to keep up Razz

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy got a second General Stan email that I didn't notice - the one from my previous post with a seperate paragraph pasted at the front. The new bit read:

Quote:
Dear friend,
I receiver your email you sent to me and its well understood by me, , I just want to inform you that I was not the person you send the money to ok, you have made a mistake on that to a wrong person , use the same email with me with deferent telephone number to call you ok, those people are not the right people ok, so I want you to know that ok, so you have to follow my instruction

The original message then appeared twice.

Cammy replied:

Quote:
That bit about you cross-dressing was a joke - you can't pick up the money in Ghana because you're in Kabul, of course!
I don't have to pay that turd Zwennes anyway as General Gomer saw my point - no need for that stupid change of ownership; just ship it here and put it in a bonded warehouse or something like that until you're ready to receive it.
And if anything happens to my brother on your watch, then something terrible will happen to you. Capisce?

These different stories will only increase the confusion... and thus lead to more slaps.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The confusion in Ghana increases Very Happy Ronald has seven new emails this morning. Three from Gen 0dd, one from P3ter Z and three from Kosovo/M1lls

First the email from Ronald to Gen 0dd on 10-10
Quote:
Are you working with BOG ( Bank of Ghana)? Ihave received an email from them claiming
that you have deposited the money in the bank. I really can't tell who is doing what
any more so I will not do anything until this item is clearded up and I see proof
that these items actually exit

Gen 0dd
Quote:
Dear brother,
How is life today? Hope all is well with you?
I receiver your email you sent to me, ok, I just want to inform you that I have not
deposited any money to any bank , ok, all the money is inside the boxes ok, before
we can do any thing you have to send the money to me first to register your name here
in kotoka international airport ok, to enable us delivery the boxes to you with a
private jet to you in our country ok, , I have told you before follow my instructions
on these transaction here in Africa Accra Ghana only I we stand to make sure that you
receiver these boxes in your country USA ok, I want you to have trust on me and believe me ok,

I just wat you to try your possible best to send me the money first thing to be done
on these business to show ho interest you are and serious to enable you receiver the boxes
I have tell you to work with me and cooperate with me you will receiver the boxes ok,

Think about how to send the money across to me will have discuss these matter before
all the necessary thing are set and ready to move as soon as you make the payment to
me everything will be okey ,

Send the money to with the western union information’s I gave to you ok, you have to
obey and follow my instructions ok,
Send to Africa Accra Ghana ok
Receiver name Robinson mbata

as I told you first time ok, make sure you call me ok,

General 0dd etc

Three minutes later

I DONT NOTONEC TO KNOW ANYBODY ALL WANT NEEDED, THE INFORMTOIN
Quote:
Send the money to with the western union information’s I gave to you ok, you have to
obey and follow my instructions ok,

Thank you,

Gen 0dd etc

Ten minutes later
ALL WANT I NEEDIS HOW TO DELIEVER TO YOU IN YOU COUNRTY , SO SEND THE INFORMTION TO ME BACK

The body of the message was the same as yesterdays message in all caps.

P3ter Z
Quote:
My good friend,
you have sent to the money to a wrong person ok and not me , I told you to send the money to
me, with these name I gave to you ok, so you did not follow my instruction ok, you have sent
to different person email and telephone number ok, call me +233-240-068-450 ok,

so you have to resend back the money to me to Make sure you send the money to me with this
information western union below, ( same information as before)

Now the proof of the confusion Very Happy

From Kosovo
I just want you to inform, that i am not work with you, plz work with gen mohamed 0dd

Quote:
I just want you to inform your, that you have to try you possible best to send me the money
first thing to be done on these business to show ho interest you are and serious to enable you
receiver the boxes
I have tell G en Mohamed odow to work with me and cooperate with me you will receiver the boxes ok, I said that you show not send any 180 to me send the $ 600 to gen Mohamed odow to assister then as soon as you receiver those funds in you country then I can come over to met you in you country ok

Think about how to send the money across to gen Mohamed odow ok he is the one that you are
going to send the money $ 100. 00USD to him he will have discuss these matter before all
the necessary thing are set and ready to move as soon as you make the payment to General,
Mohamed odow everything will be over in you country for a business man
okay ,is said that is $ 100 00 usd so send it to him ok then as soon as gen Mohamed odow
deliverer to you in you country then I can come over also to met you

Send the money to with the western union information’s I gave to you ok, you have to obey
and follow my instructions ok,

Thank you,
General M0hamed 0dd, <----ooops Kosovo sent email

The nex two emils have the same message body as above. In his rush to catch up on his emails he stepped in/on ----- Laughing

West-Africa Crime- I just want you to inform, that i have veirfy is only gen mohamed is a
good man ok

West-Africa Crime-Commissio i have verfy gen mohamed only one who can deliever to you in
you counrty on body again

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one message from Gen. 0d0w and one message from Kosovo.. Though the time he got to sending me a message from Kosovo he was completely confused.

From 0d0w:

Quote:
Dear brother,

I want you to understand that you have to assist me on this situation because I am doing my best to make sue that you one of these boxes in your country ok, so you know what you are suppose to do as a business man like me because you have been working on these and until now you have not receiver that is why I discover these boxes contenting clean spendable cash to be delivery to you if only you can understand with me and cooperate with me on these transaction you will see that you will receiver these boxes am talking about ok, I know your situation an conditions and problem you that you are passing through in your country because of the bad people who defraud your whole money from you and put you into big problem ok, that is why I have investigated and find out that you are a reliable man who is willing to help and assist the Africa children to receiver all these boxes in your country ok,

That is why we the Africa union top member parliament wants to help you to believer all these boxes with private jet to you in your country ok, that is why you have to try your possible best to look for money to assist yourself to make the registration payment to enable me delivery he boxes to you , you have to look for the half money as I told you before that I will assist you for half so you have to try for half to enable everything be okay believe an trust in these business to enable you receive back all your lost money ok,

See what you can be able to do and come back to me immediately to enable us work together and you receiver your boxes ok, think as a business man ok, I forget abou the past, ok, moving forward and not back word , I want you to receiver and share 40% to 60% immediately ok,

From Kosovo:

Subject: West-Africa Crime-Commissio lontime try and cont gen mohamed he we help you out

Quote:
how are you doing today i hope you frine , yes why i have not here for you up to this time look i have inform genar Gen m0ham3d to contcat you today so will can be enable to assister you to pay those $ 250 usd to the F, B, I ,

SO i want you to cont him and ask him to pay the funds out for you so you can receiver you funds in you country ok my borther , i want to here for you in the next email , ok

thank you
best regard

EDIT: I just realized my FBI character told me to pay $2500, not $250... And he quoted the email that said $2500. This guy is really confused.

"am crasy at the moment"

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is beyond confused. He has a severe identity crisis. Four times in a half hour I got the following text from K0s0vo M!lls (according to the FROM line in the email):

Quote:
I just wat you to try your possible best to send me the money first thing to be done on these business to show ho interest you are and serious to enable you receiver the boxes
I have tell G en Moh@m3d od0 to work with me and cooperate with me you will receiver the boxes ok, I said that you show not send any 180 to me send the $ 600 to gen M0ham3d 0d0w to assister then as soon as you receiver those funds in you country then I can come over to met you in you country ok

Think about how to send the money across to gen Moh4m3d 0d0w ok he is the one that you are going to send the money $ 600 USD to him he will have discuss these matter before all the necessary thing are set and ready to move as soon as you make the payment to General, Moh4m3d 00dw everything will be over in you country for a business man
okay ,is said that is $ 600 usd so send it to him ok then as soon as gen Moh4m3d 0dow deliverer to you in you country then I can come over also to met you

And here is the signature block:

Quote:
I Thank you,
General Moh4m3d 0d0w,
+233xxxxxxxx8

So I just had to send the following note to General St@n:

Quote:
General, have you ever seen K0sov0 M!ll5 and General 0d0w together in the same room? Just curious.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There seems to be more trouble in Ghana!

It seems Gen. 0d0w and Chief Kosovo finally realized someone was chopping their dollar!

Gen. 0d0w has sent two more messages:

Subject: General m0ham3d 0d0w I HAVE VERIFLY THEN FBI Scammer

Quote:
yes i have see them all is a (FAKE LAD EMAIL REDACTED)

Scammer ,
I already just wired $11,000 into Secret Agent @nd3rs0n's F.B.I. Bank account. He is working to get me control of the boxes for me and Gen. McChryst@l. If you want you can contact him at his personal email address, (EMAIL REDACTED) to confirm that I have paid the necessary F.B.I. .Scammer ,

FORWARD THEOSE EMAIL TO ME TO VERFLY THEN NOW AGAIN
THANK YOU FOR YOU INFORMTOIN GOOD NEW,

Then a couple minutes later:

Subject: General m0ham3d 0d0w General m0ham3d 0d0w I HAVE VERIFLY THEN FBI Scammer

Quote:
STOP WORK WITHEN NOW OK AND DONT FORGET TO FORWARD THOES COPY OF DAY PASSOPT FOR ME TO VERIFY THEM MONER ,

OK SND GET BSCKJ TO YOU ,
BEST REGARD
GEN M0HAM3D0D0W

Kosovo sent these messages(Note: the extra zero he added to Gen. 0d0w's name was his work, not mine):

Subject: Re: West-Africa Crime-Commissio FORAWRD THOSE INFROMTOIN TO GEN M0HAM3D

Quote:
YES I RECEIVER WANT, YOU SAID OK , FORWARD THIS MATEE TO GEARL GEN M0HAMW3D TO VERFY THEN??? OK AND ALSO THEN PASSOPRT COPY TOO SHOW BE FORAWRD TO GEN MOHAMED FOR INFROMTION , AND LEST HIM VERFY TOSE PEOPEEL WOTK WITH YOU TO NOTEFLY THOSE OF THEM AND KNOW WHO IS THE GOOD FBI OR NOT OK THAT IS ONLY THING I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOW IF UR UNDRES TOOD ME THEN YOU FORWARD AND SEE WANT GENRAL M0HAM3D WE ASSISTER OUT FOR ALL YOU FUNDS TO BE OUT THEM YOU RECEIVER THEN IN YOU COUNTRY , OK

I WIAT TO SEE THE NNEXT INFORMTION FORAWRD THEN TO GENRAL GEN M00HAM3D I WILL INFROM HIM NOW TO NOW ABUT THIS MATEE?

THANK YOU
BEST REGARD

Five minutes later:

Subject: Re: West-Africa Crime-Commissio FORWARD THOSE SCAMMR TO GEN M0HAM3D

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY I HOPE YOU FRINE THANK ?
I SAID THAT YOU SHOW FORWARD ALL THOSE PEOPEL TO GEN M0HAM3D , OK TO VERFLY THEN OK THANK YOU,SEND THEN COPY OF THEN PASSOPRT TO ME GENARL M0HAM3D TO SEE THEN OK THANK YOU BEST REGARD

Is it just me or does he realize that the passports he sent out were pathetic and is trying to get better ones? Confused

"am crasy at the moment"

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Looks like the pressure of multiple identities was just to much for this lad to handle.

From Cheif M1lls
Quote:
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY , I HOPE YOU FRINE THANK YOU , YES I RECEIVER YOU EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME , NOW I UNDRESTOOD YOU NOW I WANT TO LEST YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOW WORK WITH GENRAL MOHAMED ODOW OK THAT IA ONLY THING I HAVE TO TELL ME YOU KNOW ,

I HAVE GIVE EVERTHING TO GENRAL MOHAMED ODOW , SO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING WITH YOU AGAIN , OK TRANSACTION IN THIS AGAGIN

THANK YOU
BEST REGARD

Later Ronald received an email from Gen 0dd basicly saying trust me and send money.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald lit a fire under General 0dd and p3ter z and there has been a flurry of emails. Laughing Mr G has been involved also. Very Happy

From Gen 0dd subjects with the body of the message essentially the same.

General Mohamed you foget about thoes, peopel Mr. Gomer and nllis,then Scammer

Re: General Mohamed odow, scammer, all Gomer is a Hacked scammer

General Mohamed Odow is a fake, GOMER Hacked scammer, forawrd all his informtion to me

Quote:
How are you today I hope you fine thank, I just receiver you email now in my offices and I have see want you said, I have been work with you for a longtime now I have not see a like of, disk like of scammer, all Gomer is a Hacked scammer, ok I have to verify him mover about him today ok I needed he passport copy, for to verily and tell you want to do ok but I want to lest you know one thing if Mr. Gomer send am email again forward it to me to verily him ok that is only information I have to hive to you now do it for forward those email to for verify, because is scammer,ok

I have told NIIS to stop email you ok because I have inform my boy here in my offices, I also inform my boy as soon as then get the information to Mr. Gomer arrester, and CHIEF NLLI those of then if I get then copy of then passport today ok that is why I will help you to make show that you I arrester then today so bye today you can receiver those boxes in you country I needed those information copy of those people call mr Gomer and the other people you said that you going to forward then to me for verify, day all scammer, ok thank you for that inform you give to me now ,

I want you to know that all those boxes all the money is inside the boxes ok, before we can do any thing you have to send the money to me first to register your name here in kotoka international airport ok, to enable us delivery the boxes to you with a private jet to you in our country ok, , I have told you before follow my instructions on these transaction here in Africa Accra Ghana only I we stand to make sure that you receiver these boxes in your country USA ok, I want you to have trust on me and believe me ok, followed by the usual trust me and send money

Now he is relly starting to get worked up

General Mohamed Odow is a fake, stop forward my email to gomer ok ans send the money back to me

Quote:
YES I SEE DONT WORK WITH THEN FORAWRD THOSE INFORM TO ME SAID YOU SAID AND PUT A STOP OF THAT EMAIL TO THEMJ AGAIN OK ANY EMAIL YOU SEE YOU FORAWRD TO ME IMMEDIATELY TO MY BACK TO VERFLY THEM OK DONT FOEGET THAT OK ,

ALSO TRY YOU BEST TO SEE THAT YOU SEND THAT MONEY $ 100 00 TO ME SO I CAN PRECCED BACK TO MOVER TO DELIEVER THOSE BOXES TO YOU IN YOU COUNTRY BACK AS I SAID OK THAT IS WANT I WANT TO HERE FOR YOU A GOOD NEW, BACK TO ME TODAY WITH THIS INFORMTION ,

I HOPE YOU HAVE TO NAME I GIVE TO LEST TIME TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME OK I LIKE YOU TO USE THIS NAME MBATA ROBINSON ,
AND GIVE ME THE MTCNH NUMBER BACK TODAY SO I WIL MOVER TO DELIEVER TO YOU IN YOU COUNTRY OK

THANK YOU

Followed by an email from P3ter Z. Emphasis aded

Quote:
Dear, brother,
How is life today? Hope all is well,
I received your email you sent to me,you sent money to a wrong animal and criminal Captain Gomer ok, you have to know these ok, stop working with animal gomer, I don’t know that person ok, so you look what you have to do is to go and send the money back because you are not telling me what is going on with that scammer gomer stop to work with that animals who steel your money Captin Gomer, what dose that suppose to mean?
If don’t have money you better tell me ok, and stop these bullshit act ok, I have tell everybody not to fill any of your forms again ok, because you are not interested on the deal ok, I call the western union office in united state to confirm and know if you are talk truth ok, but I am surprise that not like that is going on over there, ok, [ya sure]

So I have investigated and find out that you are joking with me in these transaction ok, please you know that you are working with me on these transaction you have to be serious , I am not happy with you ok, these kind of behaviors

Best regard,
Barrister p3ter z
look at my phone number to know me

Good job to whoever sent the forms as I not sent any forms in this whole bait.

I may give 0dd a short call later to keep his blood pressure up. Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy received a message from General Stan that read in parts strangely like Peter Z's last message to Woddy999:

Quote:
Dear, brother,
How is life today? Hope all is well,
I received your email you sent to me, look what you have to do is to go and send the money because you are not telling me what is going on united state ok, why are you lying to me, when you knows that I have a family in USA my country then you are telling me to fill form for you first before you can send money , what dose that suppose to mean?
If don’t have money you better tell me ok, and stop these bullshit act ok, I have tell everybody not to fill any of your forms again ok, because you are not interested on the deal ok, I call the western union office in united state to confirm and know if you are talk truth ok, but I am surprise that not like that is going on over there, ok,
So I have investigated and find out that you are joking with me in these transaction ok, please you know that you will not work with me and send the money as to our plans, ok, look if really you are interested and serious on these business you have to send the money ok, there is no where in the world western union will give you form to fill first ok, stop the lie, I am not happy with you ok, these kind of behaviors

Cammy slapped hard (italics are bits quoted from the Lad's message):

Quote:
Are you off your fucking head!? I am not your brother!! Are you ever going to remember that I'm a woman, or am I wasting my time?
look what you have to do is to go and send the money because you are not telling me what is going on united state ok, why are you lying to me, when you knows that I have a family in USA my country then you are telling me to fill form for you first before you can send money , what dose that suppose to mean?
I never mentioned your family, I never said anything about what's going on in America, and I never asked you to fill in any forms! That's zero for three. What the fuck are you on about?
If don’t have money you better tell me ok, and stop these bullshit act ok, I have tell everybody not to fill any of your forms again ok,
Once again; I never asked you to fill in any forms! Can you get your head around that?
there is no where in the world western union will give you form to fill first ok, stop the lie, I am not happy with you ok,
STOP IT WITH THIS CRAP ABOUT THE FUCKING FORMS THAT I NEVER TOLD YOU TO FILL OUT! You are fucked in the head so bad.
Since I already paid General G0mer and he's got things moving, I don't have to send you anything. So shut the fuck up and be grateful I'm still helping you.
You remind me so much of my father I just want to give this whole lot up. But I agreed to help you and that's that.

Sand Timer x 7
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General 0dd has been busy today hunting for G0MER and set up a way to get the MTCN.Very Happy
Quote:
NOW YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY BYE, S M. S TO MY TELEPHONER NUMBER
YES I JUST RECEIVE IT NOW , THAT IS GOOD DONT WORK WITH THIS EMAIL IS AGAIN IS GOMER EMAIL SEE IT From: GOMER <g o m e r email> I FORAWRD IT TO YOU TO SEE IT IS A
Scammer OK SO DONT WORK WITH HIM AGAIN OK
I HAVE TOLD YOU AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE MONEY TODAY OT TOMORROW SEND THE MONEY TO MY BYE MY TELEPHONER NUMBER OK +233-246-625-168

OK I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THE MONEY YOU SENT LEST TIME IF YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ME BYE MY TELEPHONER NUMBER , OK BYE S, M S TO MY TELEPHONER NUMBER OK THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WAY OK
THANK YOU FOR YOU INFORMTION
BEST REGARD

This was followed by two more messages with slight variations in the subject text.

Then this Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Dear brother,
I received your email right now, in my office ok, yes I have send out my boy to go and get him arrested immediately ok, and Mr. gomer have run away ok,

but my boys are still looking for mr gomer him around the town city to get him down ok,

so you go ahead and send me the information’s ok, with the name I gave to you ok, make sure these time no more mistake again from you ok, follow my instructions , make sure you arrange the western union information’s to me like these ok below, ok, you are a Leander man ok, so as a Leander man for trust and believe you ----- followed by the required payment information again.

Run gomer run Laughing

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got General 0dd telling me about diamonds and gold in the trunk box, "as I asked". Thing is, my character didn't ask. He's also calling my female character "Brother" again. Apparently we have him so he doesn't know which way is which. Very Happy

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gen 0dd is still looking of gomer Laughing and wants an SMS message for the MTCN this must be the best way he can come up with to by pass his hacked email. Email with subjec and nothing new in body of the message.

FROM GENERAL MOHAMED ODOW +233246625168, AS SOON AS YOU REVERT , PLZ SEND S.M.S TO MY PHONE

P3ter Z also has concerns Laughing
Dont be confused ok, did you give out my email to any one, barrister peter zwennes

Quote:
How are you today, I just want to tell you that you did not know who is gomer his a scammer ok stopping working with him ok, police are looking for him,
I have meet with General Stanley and he told me that he don’t know who is gomer, ok, he is a criminal
These is my new email ; [b ar rpz gba2009@ma il2ju dge.com] ok
You can reach me here ok

See what u can do and send the money to me to proceed on

Did anyone else get this new email address? remove the spaces between the [] s if you want to use it. The dummy sent it from his original email so of course gomer now has it also Laughing I do believe that we have them spinning and confused. Laughing

Edit: just sent the following suggestions to P Z
Quote:
Maybe you left your computer unattended and someone got the email address that way or you have a hacking virus in your computer mailing out address to the bad criminals. Just do a complete full install of Windows 7 and this will kill the scammer virus in your computer

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woody, a few months ago a lad try to tell me that my computer was insecure after his dolla got chopped. Here is how I replied. Feel free to use it.

Quote:
Since I last wrote to you I had a software engineeer check my computer system and he ran a series of gamma-12 bicursive routines to determine vulnerability working from the mid-point of the inverted logarithmic scale. He concluded that the odds of my computer and email being successfully hacked is one in over 14 billion! In fact, my system is more secure than those at the NATO Command Center in Brussels! It is obvious that [lad's front company] systems were hacked and your company is fully responsible for the loss of my funds. If you disagree, please inform me of the results of any investigations you undertook and of any security checks on your systems.

Sand Timer Father Frank

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good one and I will put this in my goodie list - Thanks Very Happy

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently I'm dealing with 3 generals now:

Confused Lad wrote:
Now I have go I have confirmation, form general Stanley and General, Mohamed 0d0w, I have confirmation general Stanley now also and he told me that he have confirmation General McChrystal's

This guy is getting antsy now with all the jerking around he's been getting:

Quote:
As I told you before if really you are interested on these transaction ok , please send the money by western union to me OK, finish

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General Stan is suddenly a lot briefer:

Quote:
Dear friends
I received your email you sent to me and its well understood, I told you what to do and you don’t want to help me to send the money needed ok to enable you received these boxes

Cammy put her own spin on that:

Quote:
What the fuck is this "Dear frends" crap? There is only me. Or maybe you're trying to say I'm fat or something - well fuck you Lagerfeldt!
And I am receiving the boxes, numb-nuts - thanx to General G0mer, who deserves a big bonus for getting it right when you couldn't.

Sand Timer x 7
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday I sent a message purportedly from "Secret Agent Anders0n", however, Gen. Stanl3y has not yet responded. I'm going to try again with a message, if not I'm going to assume he dropped me and start baiting from a new account.

"am crasy at the moment"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic