SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari hat trick-Lad still in Abuja, needs to get moving!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This laddie embarked on his journey on Friday, but it wasn’t until today that I had proof that he was actually where he said he was. This is H3ctor’s third safari to meet the elusive Russian supermodel 1rina. His home base is Cotonou, Benin. Currently he’s in Abuja, Nigeria. Maybe if I'm lucky tomorrow he'll depart Abuja to find 1rina at the SSC Yankari.

Here's some background on this bait. H3ctor is a chatterbox so I'll only put the mails that show the progress of the bait. I hope I got it in the correct order!

First, he gets his invitation to SSC. He's impressed! Laughing
Quote:
Dear 1rina,
I received your message. Words alone can not express or describe how grateful and aapreciative i am to you for your love and kindness to me. You are such a wonderful and a good woman 1rina. I wholeheartedly thank you and i gladly accept your invitation to be your special guest at safari -Nigeria,it is a great honour for me and God will bless you more for that. 1rina,If I could give you one thing I would wish for you,the ability to see yourself as others see you, then you would realize what a truly special person you are!
Mr.Bernie wrote him and forwared to me a copy of the reservation payment you have made.
Thank you,you are so sweet 1rina, i am sure that safari-nigeria is very posh,i checked the site, we will have a grate time together there.
You have be so kind to Mr.Benie for the help he did to you before in Lome,i am sure that magazine will expose him to a lot of business,I have checked on the Nigeria safari,it is own by Nigerian goverment,i
think Mr.Bennie is just an agent.
I need you to give me answer to these below questions one by one.
1. How many people or magazine crews are coming with you?
2. Are you flying to Lome to meet Benie first or you are flying directly to Nigeria.
3.Send your flight itinerary and details
4.As i can see from the reservation start form 10th October for 30days,How long are you going to be here.

Meanwhile,as regards our business,i msure you know that our business is in Benin not nigeria.
Here below is the update and steps that be taken now before your arrival. The below is total fees is $160,000, i have paid $30,000 which I raised from the sale of my home,now we have left to be paid is
$130,000. The security company requires that the payment of $130,000 must be transfer via bank wire to security company bank account details. You can not bring in or out $130,000 in cash or bank draft to
Nigeria,it is risky, Nigerian governmet is strict about bringing in and out of cash. All you have to do is to send via bank wire the money to be bank details that will provided to you in the next mail. I think once you wire the money,it will take about three days to clear in,then once they confrimed the receipt of the payment,security company will send a representative to come along with me to meet you at Safari to give you the payment receipt and the new bank details. This time around,we must make sure that we do all that we need to do to complete our business under strict confidentaility.

Also,dont not forget to bring along with you my gift items and the gifts meant for the director of the security company in Benin,he has been of tremendous help to us. Irina,i want oyu to know that finding a true friend is like panning for gold,you have to sift through the fakes to find the real ones.Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.I am glad to be your true friend.
Thoughts of you warm my heart like a moon lit summer night puke

Cant wait to meet you.
H3ctor

Naturally 1rina didn't feel comfortable sending money. Face-to-face business with Hector is the only option, of course. Very Happy

This mail was last week. I didn’t shake him of his gmail address until later, so here’s the phone number I’ve been using to talk to him in Benin.
Quote:
1rina,
Yes, i confirm i will pick you up from the airport with a car hire. I will be there waiting for you at the airport. I am excited to meeting you. I will arrived in Abuja on 10th morning.I will lodge in a hotoel till
11th and i will be at airport waiting to pick you. Remember my numbers is +229xxxxxx and +229xxxxxxx.Please keep in torch so that things we go as plan. I will scan and send you my passport copy later today so that you will know me.
Lots of love,
H3ctor

On Friday Oct 9 at 9:00am local time IP points to 82.128.8.48, Lagos
Quote:
Dear 1rina,
Today is 9th, i am now on my way to Abuja, Nigeria Did you received the message i sent to you yesterday in which I attarched my passport copy for you to recognized me.
I will arrived in Abuja, Nigaria today in the next 7hours, i will put up in a hotel till you arrive.
I will be at the airport waiting to pick you on the 11th Oct . There is a good news, and a big surpise, all arrangement about our business is good, i will brief youonce you arrvied. I need you to always check and send me email to let me know where you at. Once i arrive at Abuja, today, i will get a new phone and email you the number. Lets us keep in torch. I will be checking my email time to time.
Looking forward to meet you!
H3ctor

Phone number changed:
Quote:
Hi 1rina,
Good morning.
I am now in Abuja,Nigeria.
I have a new phone, the number is +234xxxxxx.
How are your preparations going?
I am also so excited that i will be meeting you too.
Please call me on the above telephone number, to tell me the your travel status.
I cant wait to see you!
One more thing, you are so beautiful and lovely.
H3ctor

Sunday comes and it’s time for my character to arrive. It’s so sad that Hans the Ogler forced Irina to fly with him directly to the camp.

Irina to laddie:
Quote:
I keep calling and you don't pick up! Why? I been trying to tell you what's happening. Maybe my satellite phone software isn't connecting enough satellite to get call or something is wrong with yours. I am in camp office right now sending mail. Have been trying to call you for hours.

While I was in Frankfurt Hans the German man in charge of the whole photo shoot insisted that we fly with him on the private jet he hired. I am at Safari Camp now. I don't know what to do!

I could not disagree with Hans because if I did I would get blacklisted from jobs. That is just the way it is with my job. If my name gets passed around as someone who doesn't cooperate then I don't work. If I don't work, I don't make money. The private jet took us to another airport in Nigeria, then then small plane took us directly to camp. I tried and tried to say I wanted to take my flight to Abuja but since our business between you and me is secret I could not give him good reason not to. I'm so upset I just don't know what to do right now.

In the time I was waiting in Frankfurt I mailed Mr B3rnie at the camp for his help. Don't worry you know I haven't told our business to nobody and still Mr Bernie don't know. Mr B3rnie says he can give you directions to the camp. He's not here at the moment, but flew over to another camp for something but he'll be back later tonight. If you can get there we will still have time if you come get me, we do our business in Abuja and then I get back to work.. I'm so sorry Mr H3ctor, but I was in no position to say no to Hans. I hate Mr Hans. He is not a nice man. He ogles me.
please get back!!

...followed up with a short phone call with a loop of static noise in the background:
http://yourlisten.com/lusciousrump/irina-calls-hector

Quote:
Dearest 1rina, i was really worried,
You know my computer in Benin does not work here, so i do not have access to internet
I was at the airport for two hours waiting for you.when the flight KLM descended, i wanted and did not see you then i checked my mail. I also went to make an enquiry in Hilton hotel about the direction of the camp.. no one has the direction. Now that i have the direction,I will email you tomorrow morning and tell you my schedule, i will be coming there along with the Nigerian representative of the security company in Benin. Do not be worried, our business is still intact and safe, also, i expect you to keep it secret and safe, i do not want anyone to pry and be suspicious about our business, also, i do not want our business to disturb or distract you in your work.
What room are you there? how do i get you?
I have been calling your phone it rings and rings and get to voice message.
will you have time to complete our business tomorrow?
The representative is coming with me and we will go to bank and finalised our business,It looks as if the camp is in another town not Abuja.
Please be timely and discreet about our business.
I have been thinking about you and i missed you so much.
H3ctor

Bartenders know everything so some really vague directions were relayed to laddie.

Quote:
Hi Mr H3ctor,

I just got back to check my mail and am so glad you got my message. Mr B3rnie isn't here right now and staff is gone for night. But I ask the barman and I wrote it all down. He tells me that from Abuja you get to the camp by taking the A345 road to Alkalere. You take south road there to thru the Yankari reserve. Just before town called Putuk you'll see the signs to the camp on the right. If you are travel at night you might want to continue on A345 to Gombe, then take the south road and follow to village called Putuk. Again in Putuk you see signs to lead you to entrance of camp. He say you can't miss it. My room is number 5.

That's all i know. I wait your mail. I can't wait to see you.
Love,
Irina

Mr B3rnie sent an offer to pick him up with the SSC shuttle, but H3ctor dissed the offer and insists on driving on his own!

Finally!: IP 208.78.58.152 = Abuja

Quote:
1rina,
I got your message and the direction.
Mr. Bernie as well sent me an email saying the shuttle can piuck me up..
There is not need for Mr.B3rnie to send me a shuttle bus, i will be there on my own
I think it is about hours drive from Abuja oh boy is he ever wrong!
I cant come today becuase i am tired,but I will be there tomorrow
Will you be in your room?
Did you call it Yankari games reserves?
Does the bar man has a telephone number? i mean the recepionist telephone number? so that i can call in case i mise the road
Cant wait to see you
H3ctor

We'll cross fingers for tomorrow. I hope he sets out for Yankari!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O

Last edited by Just Jane on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:29 am; edited 8 times in total
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious to know where he gets stranded. Could be he gets company with two more lads.
Great work JJ. I wish my lads were so gullible, they're allways complaining how poor they are. I know we only have ourselfs to blame because we keep them from writing to real victims.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting JJ. Great work on the pith hat trick.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WELL DONE Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work... It's not often we see a hatrick round here!!

Let's celebrate happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh what fun clapping

I'll stand at the park gates and look out for Image

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
iamlovinit05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! wonder how long more before lads get smarter and insist we pay for their travel b4 they go anywhere.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They already do, but we're one step ahead of them. We tell them to stuff it.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So nicely done, Jane. Very Happy And he brought a friend with him, too. How nice! That's two safari hats for this one, Jane. Each lad gets to wear one of his very own. See if you can get the Security Guy's name, and try to verify it with a phone call sometime during their trip. Maybe after they get angry and streded would be the best time? Wink That static call was great. Worked like a charm. Laughing Laughing I'm loving this one. Very Happy
Thumbs up clapping jump_4_joy happy crowd

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff, Jane! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Congrats! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just spoke with Laddie. I can't effing believe that he's driving all that way with my lousy directions!

This was a very short call before we were cut off, but I really wanted to laugh when he said 'we're almost there, only couple more hours!' Laughing

http://yourlisten.com/lusciousrump/hector-on-his-way

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard

Last edited by Just Jane on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm giving JJ a bit of background support on this one, as she is working from home. I'm glad to help, and thanks for asking me. Smile
Here is a map of the route JJ is sending the lad. I'm sure it might change a bit, after he gets there, sees no sign, or the "correct one." I wonder where the nearest internet cafe is?? I bet cell coverage here sux. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I bet cell coverage here sux.

Slappy, you are right as usual. I just tried calling the lad and got a recording saying that the phone is 'not reachable'. Oops. Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There is not need for Mr.B3rnie to send me a shuttle bus, i will be there on my own
Very Happy

Congratulations, JJ! Very nice baiting. Is this the SSC's first Yankari safari?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^This is the second one, Fatter Siam. Moosechuckle had the first Y@nkari safari. It's becoming quite the hit this past month, and I heard there were one or two others planned. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Lads are out of cell range. I have been trying to call them several times over last 6 hours. I hope they are cold and hungry right now. I hear crocodile eyes glow red at night. Twisted Evil

Two mails have trickled in since last contact. I don't know why these mails just arrived in my box even though they were sent many hours ago, before I talked to them on the phone.

Mail from lad with time stamp some 19 hours ago:
Quote:

I wrote by to Mr. Bernie via email that I will find my way down to the camp. I email Mr.Bernie not need him to send me a shuttle bus,I had to do this because I am coming with the Nigeria representative jeep.

You know you accommodate me only, what about the representative of the security that is handling our business and his driver? Is the hotel room you paid for me still open?

Do I lodge the representative and his driver in another hotel outside the camp? Then I come and get you in to you to him for discussion ?

The journey is about 7hours by road from Abuja to the camp. How do we meet, I do not want to miss you because I will be riding in the nigeria representative official car?

There's three of them now: H3ctor, his associate, and the driver jump_4_joy This last mail was from H3ctor. It was sent some 8 hours ago:
Quote:
I am two hours from Yankari camp.
I will meet you in your room, i have the representative and his driver with me. I will see you soon.

Once this lad gets back to civilization (literally), I'm sure he'll give a full report of his misadventures. I can't wait!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! Very Happy You absolutely own this lad. I can't wait for the next update.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless! clapping clapping

I anticipate a Lad World Record for Aggrieved Whining, within the next 24 hours... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, Jane. clapping

Quote:
Also,dont not forget to bring along with you my gift items and the gifts meant for the director of the security company in Benin,

The nerve. He should be bringing you gifts! Anyone can drive, but not everyone can navigate. Without you and the bartender, he'd never even be able to get to the camp. Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update: Laddies have been located!. I called them this morning. They are in Gombe (look at Slappy's map above). He's asking for Mr Bernie and the shuttle now. Laughing From the phone call it sounds like they've went all around the park yesterday.

http://yourlisten.com/lusciousrump/hector-in-gombe

Quote:
Dear 1rina,
I have been on the road for the past 32 hours. I moved from Bauchi through Gombe and ended up sleeping in Yankari Games Reserve with the Director of the handling company in Nigeria and his officer.

We aare now back in Gombe.

Please, tell Bernie
t send me the map and full discription of your camp on this my yahoo email account.

Love you, I am not safe till I see you.

H3ctor

Last edited by Just Jane on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha Very Happy oh I envy the 3 Stooges for their wildlife experiences there (mosquitoes).

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent result so far! 32 hours huh? how much gas is that? Very Happy

Well, I drew a map for the boys. We are going to send them down the same damn road, but this time, make them drive all the way around the park in a clockwise direction, then to the inside of the park to Wikki Springs (nice natural pool there!) After that, a nice cross country drive of 30 km north along the main river running through the park, hopefully all the way to Bori area in the extreme northern part of the park. Very Happy

Here is my crap map.
http://www.4shared.com/file/140827303/d7dfbcfe/yankarigombetowikki.html

@Doc - Before you send it, please check with JJ. We want to hold off as long as possible sending the map, as then they get to enjoy another day of vacation! No shuttle for them. They told us they had a car, and so the shuttle has been booked solid for the next 3 weeks. So sorry! Wink Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slappy: Thanks for the map! Unfortunately since I'm at work I can't view it but I'm sure it's a good one. I've PM'd Doc to ask him to forward the map on. No shuttle for them! It was offered to them twice and they declined both times.

Since the contact with them this morning, it appears that H3ctor has decided to get back on the road anyway:

Quote:
1rina,
We will start coming towards Putuk now, pls, give us the direction from Putuk Roudabout Police Station.
Love you.
H3ctor.

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Errr JJ, is your three stooges or the driver anyway willing to go to Kano? My lad needs a driver.
Quote:
rev, i will i agree on one condition. that the assurance of my safety,
that i will land there safe. so like you said, i have to travel to
Kano and to me it not going to be an easy job. traveling to a land i
have not been to before.its some how, but am willing to go.
rev, i have a problem the issue of driving down the van to lagos, i
mean, i have never in my life,drove a car from a long distance(from
lagos to kano .take for example)and i dont have a drivers license. so,
i ll advice that somebody accompany s me. now rev, this boils down to
how i can get the shuttle bus, you were talking about?

This one wants to travel from Lagos to Kano because he's assuming the Yankari safari camp is there somewhere! Very Happy And for him Kano is about on the other side of the world!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic