SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chevron (Overseas) Oil Company

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
plotty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm totally new to this so could do with some help. Just received this email...

from David Gittins <[email protected]>
to
date 12 October 2009 18:53
mailed-by curtin.edu.au

hide details 18:53 (12 hours ago)

Attention:

The management of Chevron (Overseas) Oil Company has your email address as a beneficiary in the 2009 Annual Cash Grant and has deposited an International certified Bank Draft of $400,000.00 USD with the DHL Courier Company, West Africa for collection. You are to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Draft to you because of the expiring date.

The delivery Charges, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist activities in your Country has been paid for. The only charges you will send to the DHL COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft directly to your postal Address in your country is $240.00 USD (Two Hundred And Forty United States Dollars) only being payment for the SECURITY KEEPING FEE of the Courier Company.

Do proceed and Contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE on how you can make the payment. We would have paid for the SECURITY KEEPING FEE but they declined because they do not know when you will contact them and in case of any demurrage.

You have to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with below contact details:

Contact Person: Mr. Harry Cole
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Tel: +234-807-062-6123

Finally, make sure that you re-confirm the following information to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery of your draft to you:

1. Full Names..................
2. Address / Country.........
3. Telephone/Fax...................

Finally, do ensure that you contact DHL as soon as you receive this email to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $240 USD for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. (Ensure to send your response to DHL via [email protected] or [email protected] )

On behalf of the Chevron (Overseas) Oil Company, do accept our hearty congratulations.

Yours Faithfully,
David Gittins For;
Mrs. Sandra Wallace.
Chevron (Overseas) Oil Company.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there.
Send an email back with 3 words, "tell me more' Don't bait with your real life address, use yahoo or Gmail if you're paranoid. (Sorry Paranoid Laughing ) Think then of ways to confuse,delay and annoy. have fun.
By the way, welcome! Stop and look around a little, we're lovely people, just ask any scammer

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic