SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has anyone done this before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone managed to get 2 lads to meet before? I think it would be absolutely hilarious.

What I mean is you simultaniously bait (for example) Mugu1 in Lagos and Mugu2 in Accra. You send the Mugu1 Mugu2's picture and vice versa, telling them that the other guy will have all the information they need to collect the church/business/organisation/etc's money. And then you get them to meet at a place like a restaurant in Togo or something at the same time. Laughing Obviously once they meet they will know what has happened, ending the bait but damn it would be worth it...

Has this happened before? Because it should!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been done, yes.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to read that bait. Is it anywhere on this forum?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
JGB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:

I agree, the response you would get would be great Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:

it was done in the big Chad safari with a 2nd group of lads. They met a fellow "church member" and the 2nd group is still there, it's a great thread to read, it's got 165 pages so it'll take some time.

This is the anniversary thread, the link to the original is inside:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168126&highlight=twat
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With M00seknuckle we´ve had it two times. Alice and her compagnons, whilse walking up and down the road waiting for the S1mba S4fari bus met ""Peter a young man from Nigeria" who went there for the very same purpose, too; and the last trip involved Darlingt0n waiting at a hotel near Yankari National park. When Slaphappy and I called him he asked "you want to speak to George?", and it turned out he had met the very same "Prince George 0bi" who was on his way to the same meeting point at the same weekend! They had coincidentally met at the same hotel in Bauch1, a 300k inhabitant town!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have read a few baits where this was done, but I can't remember which ones they were offhand. Dan and Stanley Mugu Wedding, maybe was one? There have also been many other ladmeets where the scammers "ran into each other," but were not told that the other character would complete the transaction with them. M00seknuckle thread had one last month, and also a few months ago. It's a difficult thing to pull off, because each lad has to be ready to go or in the area where the second lad is heading. It takes cooperation between baiters, timing, and some good luck as well. Lads don't always go, and if they do, they can change days at the last minute. Personally, I wouldn't "burn" them this way by saying the other lad has his stuff, unless I had them so damn hooked that they would each think it was the work of some other mysterious character, and not the original baiter. Then, you can rebait them! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find a mugu wedding as one of the most rewarding experiences in baiting Very Happy
Lads that meet do confirm the story to each other...on the phone and on emails, this is just great!
Or lad 1 makes a deal with lad 2.
Or lad 1 borrows lad 2 money.
Or you tell lad 1 that lad 2 has chopped his colla, and vice versa!
LOL_sign

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic