SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How long til the emails start, do you think?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure there were some millionaires with no family and no wills on board. Or perhaps the accident created some new wealthy widows with cancer and stroke problem:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jvdW0gSTEHBJsBrIksdBUdT5gQ2AD9B87QIO0
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10... 9... 8...
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

70+ dead according to http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8300555.stm
Sad

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just curious to see if the scammers will use tragedies in their own country as fuel. They certainly try to cash in on everyone else's.
UNOFFICIALLOTTERY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
I'm just curious to see if the scammers will use tragedies in their own country as fuel. They certainly try to cash in on everyone else's.

Of course they will. If they are willing to profit off of dictators who stole billions from their country (and seem to admire him, scammers get mad if you speak ill of Abacha) they will be willing to exploit any kind of tragedy. They've already made use of plane crashes, for example.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prediction: There will prove to have been a wealthy foreigner killed in the incident, to go along with the hundreds of foreign millionaires killed on the Sagbama Expressway over the years.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fatal traffic accidents are common in Nigeria, where decades-old roads are normally
pitted with potholes and drivers frequently fail to observe traffic-safety regulations.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CowboyBuck wrote:
Quote:
Fatal traffic accidents are common in Nigeria, where decades-old roads are normally
pitted with potholes and drivers frequently fail to observe traffic-safety regulations.

Bro, that's pretty much every developing country. I remember reading the travel advisory for Egypt a while ago "travel at night outside the main cities can be dangerous as people often drive at high speeds without headlights and livestock can be wandering the roads" Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic