SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do LADs take the weekend off?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that LADs usually dont reply to my emails Sat - Sun. Its dead and then I get emails again on Sunday. Not even the ones what claim to be in 'love' with my character etc.

Does anyone find this too?
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, lad activity usually drops off during the weekends.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes indeedy.

Saturday they get stoned (sadly not literally) and brag to their friends about their fresh paying magas. Sad

Sunday they go to church to atone for their sins and pray for fresh magas.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scameroonian pet lads seem to be an exception. The ones I'm baiting seem to work seven days a week.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might notice a slight dip in the Ladograph on Wednesdays too. I never did find out why.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I think they do. It's taken them a while this week to pick up. Usually in the morning I see 20 emails. Now I'm only seeing 7.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's infuriating to think of lads taking the weekend off from all their "hard work." It's not like sitting around an internet cafe sending e-mails is all that laborious...
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it can be pretty gruelling. When we get our way.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Edit to add... I don't know why, but always think this picture when I think of playing with lads.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My current lad seems to go out of his way to spam me on a Saturday. In fact I've had to compliment his commitment to the Lottery by giving up his Saturdays just to keep sending me reminders to send monies.

Mind you I get nothing on Sundays (or today, Monday for that matter).

Closed lad accounts
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Today is Tuesday though Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the cyber cafe's in Lagos do actually close for the weekend, i found very very few open after 9pm fridays till monday

Tommo ^^^ Oh yes they do, if they can afford it lol

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the lads I am currently baiting actually sent me a mail on Friday,wishing me a nice weekend,and telling me to call him Monday.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely then, you need to tell him you can only contact him at weekends, and that's all there is to it? Maybe your religion doesn't allow you to work through the week.

Can I join??

Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, your religion does not allow you to make phone-calls before 3:00 A.M., his time.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A while back I was looking up cyber cafe's in Lagos. The Western Union Cyber Cafe on Buegie Wuegie Ave. is open 24/7. Wonder why that name stuck in my mind! Very Happy That's where the really hard working lad's boogie woogie down to on weekends. Smile

eta: http://www.world66.com/africa/nigeria/lagos/internetcafes/western_union_cybe

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A cyber cafe with its own branch of Western Onion. I bet that's popular with the lads!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamlovinit05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that Lads are lazy people. I had 2 that rather forgo $2000 then sign a "simple" form(s) for me.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, netcafe and WU in the one building. That's like Mugu Drive-Thru Laughing
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having loads of fun with my Barrister who happens to work on Saturday's.

As I do too it helps pass the time torturing him Razz

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another reason why lads don't work on Saturdays is football (or soccer to the colonials).
Very rarely do you run across a lad who isn't football crazy.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey we have football on the weekends too Wink

*is being difficult, not daft...*

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads always takes Sundays off, but not Saturdays. "She" is supposedly hiding out in a church, and doesn't have access to the pastor's computer on Sundays, for reasons I don't remember.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there really a Western Onion store in Left Nut Ontario? My barrister friend seems to think there is. Maybe he should get on a plane and come show me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic