SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

wonderful

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the most wonderful email and just have to share it.

My sick refugee orphan wrote:
my dearest in love

how are you and how is your condition of health which is the most important thing in human fundamental if so thanks be to GOD almigthy well as for me i am dying and my life mean alot to me dear my future really matters to me my dearest in love its only god that knows how i feels about my condition here i am happy to hear from you i thank you for all your love and caring to me for long but i most tell you that i almost died in the hand of doctor kxxxx today were i was beging him not to discharge me and i thank God that they have given me the oppurtunity of three more days .please dear i really need your help you are all i have now your are my father my mother my brothers and every thing i have in life all my trusth and hope is on you if you fail me i will die and my future will be off and i have a lot of responsiblity to take care of with you how ever it will be or what ever you are going to do to help me out of this situation i want you to do it i promise you my life and promise to be loyal to you when ever i will come over to your country .my prayer is that god should give me the oppurtunity to be your wife to be the mother of your children and to give you a brigth future as a good wife .

so please i dont know how else i will explain my situation to you i thank you for all your effort so far but you can see that all the effort have not bring any fruit to my condition because the hospital have not recieve the pay ment you cant immagine what i am passing through every nigth were i will be thinking of how to get my life away from this problem i dont sllep in the nigtth this matter have given me sleepness nnigth and restless day ..you can immagine that i even give the doctor the adress of my fathers bank to see if they can be able to raise us money for they surgery but the bank refuse because the funds was deposited under fix deposite .i dont want to go to my uncle because they are after my life they want to kill me and take this fund away from me, so please i really need your help i cant afford to dye now because i have a brigther future .jxxxxx told me that they have given you an advise to send them the money as they told you throw money gram or western unoin so that i can be free from this situation of mine. jenet told me that they have not had from you 1000 dollars is nothing to compare with my life darling this is life we are talking about it cant by life if i happen to loose it please i am crying with all my heart hoping that you will hear my cry for my condition
yours in love mxxxxx

He wants money.

It was 850 but I made it an even 1000 for all the delays. This whole uncle thing is new to me tho.
Also, I want to submit this to the longest running sentence contest.

Only yesterday,
the accountant wrote:
Dear (me)

I thank you for your understanding , you are such a wonderful person that can understand thing the way it is , I am a woman with a peaceful family , I have my children to take care of , I don’t like to offend anybody no matter the condition ,I am just an employee in this position ,how I wish I am one of the doctors in charge of this matter like Dr Kxxxx , with my several email communication with you I would have don the surgery because it is more in portent to save life than to be rich ,so I really appreciate your understanding,

My advise to you on how to send the money , bank is deferent from western union and money gram ,what you have to do is to go to your bank and withdraw your money our in cash , and drive directly to any western union or money gram around you and tell them you wants to send money to somebody ,then you give them the name as it was given you and also bellow

Name : xxx
City : cote d’ivo!re <- city?

It is very simple , they will help you and fill out the form and send the money and it will only tame 30 minutes for us to receive it hear ok ,and everything will be completely done without any more delay , if it can be possible for you to do that immediately that will be highly appreciated by Mxxxxx. because there is no more time , tomorrow is already Friday ,

Once again , thanks for your understanding and hoping to receive your further massage that you have send the money through money gram or western union ,

God bless
Ms Kxxxx Jxxxx
Accountant general (hu de coc0dy abj rci

I'm such a wonderful person that can understand thing the way it is.

Thank you

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Les Miserables, Victor Hugo wrote the longest sentence in modern literature, about 862 words (depending on which English translation you look at - I am not sure how long it is in French).

Surely with a little prompting your mugu can equal or even exceed the great Hugo?

Footnote: I have just learned that Joyce, in Ulysses, penned a 4,391 word sentence, and The Rotter's Club by Jonathan Coe contains a sentence of 13,955 words - - tell your mugu to get cracking!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

did you mapquest the most direct route from your bank to WU, you don't want to delay that transaction Laughing
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so please i dont know how else i will explain my situation to you

Punctuation might help. You know, full stops, and commas.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A while back I C&P these words of wisdom but forgot to note the author.

Quote:
We are now going to collect a few easy, and less easy, a few famous, and less famous, ways which are designed to make laddie believe you HAVE in fact BEEN to the bank, to the Western Onion outlet, crashed your piggy bank, did collect and borrow money from your relatives, did in fact sell your house for him, your hobby-hourse, your vehicle, even stole money from your employer´s cash register etc.

The meaning is to keep him believing that you are a victim on his hook.

1. Preparations : Your character´s setup : Inexperience !

Be inexperienced, in several ways. Inexperienced with computers, with money transfers, with "the business" (the actual scam, be it next of kin, romance, all of them). I would see it as a general rule, it gives you so much to talk about, so many questions to ask, endless streams of emails to fill, all for the benefit of the transaction of course (not for a sandtimer icon Wink ).

1.1 Why do you want me to send you money? To WHERE ?

Personally, I like my characters to express their utter inexperience with any kind of international money transfers. Yes, they have an ATM card but their real life works with cash, from person to person, to people they know, they can see, and that they can trust. The see the actual business ongoing. It´s not one of those sterile "transactions" that the lad is urging now. Why can´t the lad come to meet you? Why do you have to send it to them, to strangers? Why not even to him directly, but to some shady barrister´s bank account? What is a barrister? Why do we need a barrister? My cousin is a lawyer, why can´t I ask him? Why don´t you have a lawyer in my home country? Can´t we use my Plunder & Flee bank (of Shiver´s fame) ? Do Plunder & Flee support Western Onion? Why to Nigeria (or wherever he told you to send it to) – the business was supposed to be in London (or wherever the lad claims to be)! Can´t you simply deduct the "fee" from the winning amount / gold dust specimen / trunk box / and add to the lawyer´s fee paid AFTER the transaction?

1.2 I am a teenager

I have tried this out repeatedly. Having a young naturally inexperienced underage character gives you a bonus in ladland since it certainly means you can be cheated more easily. Well, I think it´s a good excuse for failures, misunderstandings, and more questions. Furthermore, he trusts your zeal to head towards the money the lad promised you, your impulses to do things right now are much stronger, you are less thoughtful, and you are more prone to enthusiasm about great opportunities. We also must discuss it with our parents first, with friends, with our siblings, godfathers, friends´ parents, and with many, many people. We need to gather this enormous amount of money together by doing a garage sale, by selling the Playstations, the other PC, and the scooter. This all takes time!

1.3 I am an old lady, my late husband always did the banking matters

Basically the same strategy, just adjust your arguments accordingly. You don‘t even have any idea where the bank forms are in your house. Ask the lad where he keeps his insurance policies. Maybe you ask your “best friend Rosemary from down the street,“ too, she is VERY experienced with money matters. She has had her own savings account since 1951 and owns two (2) shares of Microsoft, and computers have become so important since the landing on the moon. I hope your lad is patient to discuss these issues with you.

1.4 I have never done a money transfer to abroad

Of course, you are heading for a lad bank account to report to Alan. The lad needs to give you one AND explain to you about the SWIFT code etc. Also be suspicious about the (likely) differing account holder´s name from the lad´s name. Emphasize the fact that money transfers take a few days, possibly even a week; your favourite bank clerk wasn´t at the bank that day; you have forgotten your banking card in your SUV and have to go back again. You didn´t know you would need your own bank account details, and they lay at home.

1.5 I am not a native English speaker

Be a character with a migration background. Intersperse a few French / Greek/ Turkish /Latin / Klingon words all across your emails, especially in the greetings /goodbye line, that´s usally enough. Yet one more excuse for constant misunderstandings, and many more questions: Explain what a barrister is. What does ATM card mean in Kurdish? Are modalities expensive? What is “Remain bless”?

1.6 Explain Western Onion to me again

Needless to say, your characters did not know it before. What does MTCN stand for? Why no bank transfer, like “real” business people do? Is this safe? How do I know the money is getting to YOU and no-one else? (see below) Where is my nearest WU “bank”? The fees are too high, I don´t want that. The bank was closed today. I can only do it online. Why am I splitting it up into several payments? There was a fraud warning about your country at the WU outlet, can I see your passport again? Why is the receiver´s name different? I have not written down the test answer.

1.7 Anxiousness

Are you really really REALLY sure no-one else knows about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? Can I trust your lawyer? Aren´t lawyers too expensive for you (if the lad is a refugee girl with no money)? If you can, call him, and be excited, ask everything all over again three times, make “notes”, i.e. interrupt him a lot and then take pauses while you “write down” your “notes”.

Summary

I have combined several of the above baiting character´s characteristics: being a teenage joyful and naive girl (distracting from the payment matter a lot, talking about Eurovision Song Contest, Rihanna, horses and homework), who has a Turkish 16 year old boyfriend who does the payments together with her (and several friends [“the gang”], who all have even more questions...). Add a granny who wishes to add 100 Euros to what the kids have already been collecting. You won´t believe how many hundreds of emails you can fill this way Very Happy It´s a lovely divertimento.

2. What your character is going through for your lad to help this business

It is good that you stress the fact what all you undergo for your mutual benefit, for a speedy transaction. Emphasize it often and repeatedly. Every email could even start with one paragraph / sentence claiming the underground was so crowded, the bank was closed, the fees were raised, the day was so humid, work was so stressful, and your children were so noisy. Use your imagination.

2.1 I don´t have that amount of money right now

You need to wait for the next payment cheque, your birthday, your Christmas bonus, it´s all on a fixed account, you have just paid the mortgage, a big hospital bill, you never have more than 50 $$ in your purse at any given time, not at this time of the week, you just had to buy a set of spare tyres, pay the painterman, the chimney sweeper...excuses, excuses, excuses – but they emphasize your interest and your obvious determination to have it togeher as soon as possible!

2.2 I need to sell my ... (add reasonable object in here) ... to get that much money

It depends on your character. Since your lad is a low-down scum, don´t hesitate to sell your Golden Retrievers, your holiday house, your computer, your life insurance, your stamp collection, accept tenants in your house to raise the money, everything, and TALK A LOT ABOUT IT. Again, to show your “seriousness”.
This particular excuse works very well since it buys you a lot of time.

2.3 My parents / wife / big brother /... will not allow me to sell our belongings for you

...so you have to do it secretly. This buys you a lot of time too. You have to wait until your mother goes on holiday, until your husband is away on the long-planned business trip, until the pigeon market season opens (to sell your award-winning pedigree pigeons), until your rich girlfriend comes to see your horse which she is interested in buying.

2.4 It is so difficult to get this money together (problems, negotiations, ethics)

You haven´t found a buyer for your house yet, you WON´T sell your horse, you are still negotiating, you need these medicine for yours, your wife´s, or your mother´s health. I´m sure your lad won´t have any problem with it - so be thick-skinned.

2.5 Your lad does not necessarily help you! He should help you to convince this person!

Generally speaking, a lot depends on your acting, and your potential willingness to act convincingly. You will be surprised how hard-hearted lads are. Be prepared to receive a lot of “Do it now! Do it urgently! Do it immediately! Again, this is your payment intormation...” emails.

So ask him directly, with tears of frustration and anger in your (character´s) eyes :
“What do YOU do to help this business?” HE could write to your husband (played by you), your teacher (you also) [to get his allowance for your victim character to leave school because this is the only time the parents would not notice her tipping off to Western Onion].

You could even “prove” your hardships, with some “documents” proving your house is for sale, you have placed an ad for it, these are the horses you must sell etc.

If you appear to rip an arm off your body just to get this business done (because you act as if you were convinced it´s genuine), it should convince your boi that you are a must-be-kept victim.

Possibly now it´s time for a little trophy request? Wink Same argument : “What are YOU doing for ME? Give me a proof it is real. My uncle demands it or I won´t get my inheritance prematurely.”

3. Romancing the lad

No delaying toolkit (or, in this case, little summary of one long rainy summer spent baiting) would be complete without this "suggestion." Remember that probably 99% of your lads are male, and are often in the juicy periods in the youth of life. Give him yet one more reason to look forward to communicating with you. Having a lady friend abroad is also a weird kind of status symbol amongst his peers. I am embarrassed to say this, but I have found this out repeatedly. It´s also the way to actually leave Africa, by marriage. Most important, again just my humble opinion, is that I have the notion that lads simply trust women a tad more...possibly expecting less refinery, less not-being-serious, less will to cheat? (As if!)

If you play a female character, or the lad has a female character and you are male, or if the lad´s barrister sounds so incredibly sexy with his wisdom, hey, add a romance touch! (A call can do wonders at this point...) Most likely, the lad will act accordingly.

And you surely would feel hurt at one time or another when the lad only speaks about "immediate payment“, right? Wink What does HE do for YOU ?

Just another delaying tactic, and adds crediblity to your "victim" status.

Again, please do not be surprised about your lads´ hard-heartedness. They will take full avantage of your character if they smell any cash. It might be an entertaining method of acting from a baiter´s point of view, but please do not forget that if this scumbag was not being kept occupied by your baiting skills, he would spend his days and nights doing nothing else for a living, for a profession except lying, cheating, and scamming.

Don´t expect real love from his site, even if he swears so. Don´t expect him to say, "No, do NOT sell your house!“ He would rather say a thousand times more "DO IT IMMEDIATELY SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OK.“ Surely you will come to hate this scum as much as I do!

4. The actual payment

4.01 It didn´t work. I´ll try again tomorrow / after the weekend / next month / soon.

You have sent him money, i.e. you told him, "I sent you the money, Sir. Now when do I get my lottery winnings?“ the way you agreed upon. Now you are hoping for positive news from ladland. They will come. Wink What, he has NOT received it? Strange. Here is the payment slip (.dll "scan“). What, he can´t read it? You couldn´t understand it either, but not being familiar with Western Onion, you thought it was all correct. No, you can´t go to the bank tomorrow, you have to visit your mother after work. You will do it first thing next Monday, promised!
Strange, the bank clerk said everything is correct, the money is waiting for him to be collected. He better try again. Maybe at a different outlet? In a neighbouring city?

4.02 The bank clerk says I need more details

There was a problem at your local bank. He needs the SWIFT-Code. Or make up anything. The BixX-Code Wink Or he needs the ID from the receiver. A handwritten oath from the receiver. An ID-sign pic.

4.03 I need this form from you

I’ll admit that this does not work very often, but at any rate, it buys you time. The bank clerk simply demands an "international money transfers clearance form.“ It´s a "standard form“ for your bank. Why does the lad hesitate? Is he not serious? You have done so much for HIM. Now you are disappointed. His lawyer says it´s not necessary? Ok, then he won´t get a penny from your bank . Policies!

4.04 Western Union / Money Gram does not work – I need a bank account from you!

You have tried repeatedly. Now you better rely on bank transfer. You wonder why he has never given you a working bank account. Where you come from, all honest business is done via bank transfer.

4.05 Can´t I send you cash money by a courier service?

That´s another option. No, not DHL or EMS, or even normal mail. Your company uses ParcelDirect, LOST Shipping. See their websites, they are all towards the end of this text, in the link list. Stalling time and you are helping the lad.

4.06 The money has been stolen

It has been sent, and your bank clerk says it WAS cashed. Is your lad a liar? Accuse him at this point! Do not spare with despair, after all, it was your mortgage, your life insurance, your driving school money given to you by your parents (driving-school costs a few thousands on this side of the Atlantic)...

4.07 The check has not arrived? But it shows as "cashed“ here

So it must have arrived! Send him a "proof“ from your bank, or simply invent a "bank clerk“ who states this repeatedly in nice words. Again, in the context of this tutorial, is that it´s all for the same goal : to win you time, to delay the payments you are making. It´s true, they are becoming multiple payments, each with unique transfer problems.

4.08 Let´s do a (fake) bank transfer

There are some baiter banks available (see link list). It can´t be too hard to use, especially when the responsible baiter gives you a few hints. NOTE : This is basically the same thing that the lads do with their fake banks, so if you feel uncomfortable then don´t do it. It´s baiting. Baiting is lying. You lie to move away the lads´ attention from real victims. In my personal opinion, it is a benefit for society that baiters exist.

4.09 Let´s meet so I can give it to you in person

You happen to fly to Lagos / Madrid / London / Petropawlowsk-Kamchatsky for business. You would be happy to meet a "representative“ there. This tactic buys you time to discuss with the lad about a VISA, the plane tickets, and meeting modalities.

4.10 I have a prepaid CC, it needs to be topped up first

I don´t know how much time the aforementioned modalities take for your lad, but certainly it takes longer than you suspected. Before you actually send him the made up "details,“ it would be good if you happen to find out that it´s not for overseas transfers: “Damn, my credit card only works in North Scotland! Don´t worry, I´ll find another credit card but I will have to fill it up first at my house bank. The machine was broken, I will try again Monday.”

4.11 Possible 419 fraud? Becoming suspicious on purpose !

There was a poster at your local Western Onion outlet. What is four one nine ? Maybe we shouldn´t be so fast to transfer money, you tell your lad.
The lad will say it´s 100% risky-free.
Then you could produce the aforementioned baiter form again... [Hey, it can work out this way to get a sign pic!]
The clerk demands the anti terrorist form because of money transfers to Nigeria / Antarctica is very, very suspiciously looked upon. Then he mentioned something about 419 fraud.

5.0 Putting the blame on others

It was my secretary / mum / older brother / younger sister. If you are a minor character, mummy´s found the payment slip, ran to the bank and – cancelled the payment! Oh no! Are you to blame? You did everything allright! (This is also an excuse for NOT having a payment slip for later payments. Alternatively, leave it at your friend´s house, she doesn’t have a scanner, and she is on 3 weeks´ holiday anyway.).
Incompetent payment officials, secretaries who can keep nothing in order, a harddisk crash, no available little monies at the moment, tax week, company policies, small print, one stamp is missing, one form is missing, the official dealing with this will be right with you, we will deal with your matter immediately, good-bye – familiar? Yeah – use them for baiting as well!

I heavily rely on this modalities which means that your main character is always wearing a shiny west, while everybody aound him/her jeopardises the business, despite thoughtful instructions. At a later stage, you don’t trust anyone anymore, and you do everything on your own. It is up to you when to begin this "later stage.“ Following the practable "one email a day“ rule, it could very well be several months into the bait.
If you bait as a company, you could say the payment officials are currently dealing with your matter, thank you for your email. Quite an email version of the call-centre of your nightmares Wink

6.0 In-between-family dolla chop

Imagine you being a teenage character leaving the computer on while going out for an hour, and your sister reads it all, even writes to the lad! Worse, your mother reads it all (another baiting character of yours), gets terrified that sonny wants to kill his piggybank, and what does a good mama do? No internet for 3 weeks, and the piggybank is being brought to a bank!

If you were a lad, wouldn´t you try to scam mum now? Try it out.

The constellation I have been using repeatedly is basically the same. The young brother unattentively leaves the fresh Western Union payment slip lying on his desk, and the older brother who has a business, just happens to find it, and immediately runs to the bank and STOPS the tansfer! The brother then contacts the lad. What would your lad do?

Doing it this way, you can take advantage of a real life Western Union money transfer number from which you know "transfer cancelled.“

Your lad believes that you were doing the right thing, only this time the odds were against him.

I think the brother (or the mother, or whoever else did the in-between-family dolla chop) should gradually become the lad´s friend...having even more money to "invest“ in his promising business.

This can be done repeatedly. You can also go together with 3 friends to the bank, and later nobody knows who kept the transfer slip, or who has the details. What details? MTCN? Huh? The bank is in ... (make up an address here)

7. Links of baiter tools

Well, at first I suggest you stall a lad as long as possible.

Then you can start with this sticky by DrWho : Free Stuff For Baiters Database
It should provide a lot of forms, blurred scans, blank WU forms, whatever you wish.

Then these are all the links I found in my own baiting folder (and that are still working at this time):

http://66381.homepagemodules.de/t1118f32-Baitformulare.html small collection
This is from a German scambaiting website. You might use it for something other than WU/MG forms Wink A lot of them are cum grano salis (with a grain of salt for those of us not knowing Latin), for example the (real) GDR ones (German Democratic Republic, which ceased to exist with Germany´s reunification in 1990). However, forms are forms. Some are from Lichtenstein. Most are made by baiters, they are just slightly different from the other baiting toolkits ones, which are highly recommended, of course. Look through the vaults and DL what you can, or could, need. Even just browsing them might give you some long-term ideas and plans.

http://www.parceldirect.phpnet.us/ baiter courier

Fantastic! Send stuff to your lad, well, that is, 200+ miles near to your lad Wink or let it go „lost in transit“, or „waiting for clearance“

http://baitingtoolkit.websource.veryfast.biz/tools/forms.html great resource of forms

http://www.eunafa.org/baiter_admin/about.html baiter bank.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=307315 Windypops´ Baiting Toolkit
Possibly my favourite. A lot of baiter forms and tools. Requires a tedious (at first) login for security.

http://www.freewebs.com/livingstonshipping/ fake courier. Like PD

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1002914 WU lookalike (link)

http://obiwanknievel.tripod.com/index.html Obi´s beer fridge. A private massive collection of forms, ideas and tools.

http://humanchimp.co.uk/419eater/MTCNcur3/ baiter payment delay modality. Wonderful and magic!

http://rootuser.webs.com/cannedgigs.htm cool delaying stuff. Pics that take ages to download.

http://tempesttransport.veryspeedy.net/ fake courier. Like PD et al.

http://www.freewebs.com/formsonline/forms.html forms

http://www.esnips.com/web/MikeHawksPilesofPhiles forms, WU, MG & bank forms, very easy to use, without printing. Great for your fake WU payments. Fill them in online, press PrintScreen, open a picture editing programm, save the relevant parts as jpg, and there you are!

VISAtrans...a non-existing (but familiar-sounding) baiter „money“ transfer. Let your lad go around for a while and ask interesting people. Contact thomas-the-tank for details on www.visa-trans.com.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626 MrMe´s MTCN modality

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144491 Windypops´ TT modality

Well this is the list as I had it saved. Hope no one minds me summing them all up here.

Generally, I would not recommend using them in the first week(s) of a bait, but that´s just me. First you have many questions about payment in general, you don´t understand WU etc etc Smile You can also have the strange ambition to work this whole list, from top till bottom, with your favourite lad (using a bunch of own characters, one after another). That´s so satisfying!

All sorts of problems can happen with WU. Their computers can be down on the day you went there to make the payment. You can send them a nine digit number, and then blame the error on a secretary. You can try again, and then tell the lad that he doesn't need the MTCN if he knows the answer to the test question.

I've had other things happen to me before. My favorite modality is to go silent on them for three days. Then when I check in again, I tell them that I was out walking around and a pack of wild dogs attacked me. I had to be kept in the hospital for three days to be observed for signs of rabies.

And speaking of the hospital stay, did you know that the drugs they give you have all sorts of weird side effects? In my case, they leave me disoriented. When that happens, I delete all of my email accidentally, and I need the payment instructions again.

WU offices are of course, not in the greatest neighborhoods. People who are seen going into them are frequently attacked. They get mugged and/or stabbed, and the money that the victims were carrying is always stolen.

But sometimes you don't get to the point to where you can go to WU. On this check bait once, I had this bank manager who flat out refused to release the funds to me. I asked the lad for advice on how to deal with that one. The lad told me to tell the manager that I needed the money to buy a boat. Guess what? The bank manager didn't believe me. Also, when I went in the next day to question the manager, he was out that day playing golf. His assistant wasn't briefed on the situation, and had no idea why the manager was holding on to the funds. In that same bait, I got angry at the manager when I did catch him there, and I hauled off and punched him in the mouth. I went to jail for three days too.

And, I had to sue the manager for the money. An agreement was reached. He would drop the assault charges and I would drop my suit. The court ordered this.

Oh, but the court order wasn't going to be "official" until the clerk of the court filed the order. That wouldn't happen until 5 PM on Friday. That meant not being able to go to the bank until Monday.

In those situations, the bank manager will never release the funds. He has ten days in which to obey the order. He's upset about being punched in the mouth, so he waits until the last day to release the funds.

Now let's say that you do make it into the WU office, and you're ready to make the payment. Did you know that WU managers like to make sexual suggestions to their customers? They don't care what sex the customer is. The WU manager makes all these suggestions, and when that happens, that makes me upset. Then I want to do a bank-to-bank transer (and sometimes I get a bank account to send to Alan).

Now let's say that you do "send" the money. Well, you can botch that too. You can give the wrong information to the lad, and when the lad can't collect, slap him. It's not your fault. And, if the lad doesn't collect his payment within 48 hours (or 24 if you feel like it), the payment doesn't go thru, it gets cancelled, and it reverts back to you.

I was once able to string along a check bait for 141 days. I used some of the modalities described above. Everyone reading this should feel free to use them if desired.

My own humble offering. Only my bank manager can authorise such a large cash withdrawal from my account, and he is on holiday until next week.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ @DW: That was frumpyBB on eater-u

When I went to WU, I got into a fight with the WU clerk. When I went back the next day, they gave me forms for the accountant. So the doctor gets tired with me not sending money..
the doctor wrote:
IT HAVE FINALLY TURN TO CHILDISH PLAY , THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO SEND THE MONEY AND CONTINUE GIVING ONE EXCUSE OR THE OTHER EVERYDAY ,THIS HAVE SHOWS THAT YOU DID NOT EVEN DO ANY TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT WE PROVIDED TO YOU , ANYWAY WE HAVE NO CASE WITH YOU BUT MISS Rxxxx AND I MUST MAKE SURE SHE IS DISCHARGED TOMORROW, W E ARE VERY BUSY TO CONTINUE THIS JOKE WITH YOU AND I WILL STOP MR Jxxxx FOR ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH YOU ,

DR Mxxx C .Kxxx

I don't think that's an appropriate attitude for a doctor...
/me wrote:
Mxxx,
When I read you last message to me, it totally blew my fuse! For weeks now I have spent countless hours trying to send you money, which should be the most simple thing in the world, but your bank takes weeks and is totally vague about not accepting transactions. Then Mrs. Kxxxx's email address breaks for a week. Then you come up with obscure courier services, which I agree to go along with, and they totally abuse me. And now after all this, you are telling me that is is me who is joking with you?!
No bona-fide doctor in the world may let a person suffer when they are in the position to treat them. But you sir, you take advantage of the illness of a fellow human, and a promising young woman at that, by turning her misfortune into your own position of power. This totally against all ethics. I might as well say that you intentionally keep my transfer pending and send me to shady money companies to give me stress and abuse for nothing. Money first or no treatment?! And then all this?! I intend to find justice one way or another.

But there is no point in name calling and accusations.

Here is the deal:

If you do not put me into contact with whoever is authorized to approve the treatment, then I hold you personally responsible if anything happens to Miss Rxxxx. You either see to it yourself that she gets treated immediately, or if that is not your decision, then tell me whose decision it is and have them contact me.

I expect to hear from you real soon.
-Txxxxx Xxxxxg

Ooooh, a nice long totally unscripted one especially for me, I am so honored...
the accountant wrote:
Good day Torvalds

Complement of the day to you , this is to let you know there is a lots of confusion her because of this matter , we have several handle this type matter many times but never been stressed this way due to the delay in getting the money to us ,

Dr Mxxxx Kxxxx – is the senior doctor in charge of Mxxxxx health and he is feeling much uncomfortable due to the difficulties to get the money to us for the surgery , he is the person to approve the surgery or any treatment to Mxxxxx, and today is the last day that was given to her ells she will be discharged ,

You can’t imagine in our meeting this morning I was told to stop every communication with you that you are not serious to help Mxxxxx And they will be discharging her out of hospital today that the reason why they allowed her for more days was because of the little dept she own from the treatment she have been receiving ,

I tried to explain to them that you are not joking with them , that you are working hard to get the money to us but just a little misunderstanding , I pleased for to them for more chance today that you must send the money today , it takes me a lots of thing to convince them , this hospital is one of the strongest hospital in this west Africa and we are working with Africa system .money before treatment , so I was charged to be responsible for the matter if you fail to send the money as soon as possible, and my license as a qualified accountant was submitted to them just to show them that you must get the money to us today or tomorrow,

Txxxxx Xxxxxg ..as you can see , I have put my carrier in line because of this matter just to make sure the life of this girl is saved , and if you fail me this time I will completely be in a very big problem because I will loose my job and my license is blocked by the hospital management , without this license there is no how I can get another job again , and remember I told you last time that I have my family to take care ,so please I beg you with the name of God almighty to send the money to them today , I will be in a very big problem if the money is not send to them because they will send Miss Rxxxx away from the hospital and I will be sue to the high curt to pay every expenses or damages ,

So please don’t puts me in problem, I am doing all this simple because I have seen you are a young man with sincerity , I don’t believe in what they are saying , so please fail me this time, don’t put my life and my family in danger because this job is what I am using to take care of my children both there study ,You said in your massage last time that you finally see a money gram but they have closed , so I want you to go back to the money gram , this morning , immediately you read this massage,

Listen I want you to follow my advise : go to the money gram, and call the money gram agent and tell them the you want to send money they will give you a form to fill , then you tell the person to help you that you don’t know how to fill it , the person will ask you your full name , then you give him (Txxxxx Xxxxxg ), your address including your phone number , them give it to him and he will writ it ,he will ask you the name of the receiver , then you give him my name ( Kxxxx Jxxxx ) he will ask you country , you give him ( cote d’ivoire ) or in English is ( ivory coast ) if he ask you the city , you give him ( Ab!djan )

If they ask you whom you are sending the money to, simple tell them that you are sending it to your sister ,ok , don’t tell them you are sending to a sick person again , ok , just tell them I am sending money to my sister simple ,

Please I want you to do it this morning , and God will bless you in abundantly as you send it so that this girl will be delivered from this pain and my license will be release back to me , Mxxxxx have been in ties since last night because she said that you forwarded the massage you send to us to her , so I have just calm her and she is sleeping now in her room, maybe she will writ you latter , but please I want you to send this money this morning , and follow my instruction above it will help you to send the money easily , go to the money gram and send it the way I told you above ,

God bless
Mrs Kxxxx Jxxxx

So the accountant is the good cop and the doctor is the bad cop.
Now, I remember that at first, the doctor could not start the surgery because he needed approval from an IPiP which turned out to be the accountant. Now it seems that the doctor is in power after all, so it is his own choice to let a young woman suffer. This is more in line with a kidnapper than with a doctor, and I'm going to suspect and accuse him of that. Now I don't care whether she is actually sick and whether he is actually a doctor. I want to give him money if that ensures the safety of my orphan. I will make another payment attempt which will fail. Also I want to make sure he understands that Ivory Coast is not out of my reach, and there are different kinds of justice ooooo. But for now, off the the moneygram agency...

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and I will be sue to the high curt to pay every expenses or damages

why don't you recommend a lawyer to help Wink

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so please fail me this time

Don't disappoint him!
Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh. I especially like his use of the term "fundamental." Smile
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To both the doctor and the accountant,
I wrote:
Mrs. Kxxxx and Dr.? Kxxxx,

This morning I made a transfer at a moneygram office. They helped me with all the information. They too wanted to go through homeland security forms or patriot act forms or whatever, but I pleaded with them that you can't do that.

You can retrieve the receipt through this web site: http:// deuzer's thing
The pin code is: XXXX and the access code is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
NOTE: The recipients name is: Jxxxxx Kxxxxx Xxxxxg
<- my last name
I did that because I told them I sent it to my sister, so she needs to have the same last name as me.
The secure transaction will be valid for 15 days.

Jxxxx, I can not allow you to put your job on the line. We both know that nobody is to blame except the so called procedures. If Dr. Kxxxx will not take responsibility, then I will. But not you. You are such a kind lady. If this goes wrong, you would lose your job, your family and your future, which is very dear to you. I would lose Mxxxxxx who is very dear to me. Mxxxxxx would lose her future and her life, which is very dear to her. And Dr. Kxxxx would lose a patient and a colleague, for which he does not care at all.

Dr. Kxxxx, I am very unhappy about the way things are going between us. From here, it almost looks like a kidnapping situation. Who is to say that Mxxxxxx is really sick and you are really a doctor? Maybe you force her what to write to me. When we first came in contact, you told me that needed approval before you could perform the surgery. You also told me to send money to you personally. You were not familiar with the Hippocratic Oath. When I asked for someone who is authorized, you put me in contact with Mrs. Kxxxx. Now yesterday, she tells me that it is you who is in charge of approvals and she can only confirm payments. This is all very strange for a national university hospital.
On the other hand, I don't really care whether you are a doctor or a kidnapper as long as my payment ensures the safety of Mxxxxxx. I said before that I will seek justice one way or another, and you are not to make the mistake to think that Ivory Coast is outside my reach.

Sincerely,
-Txxxxx Xxxxxg

There was another exchange with Mxxxxxx herself, where she is so confused and wants me to explain, and I am bashing Dr. Kxxxx explaining how evil he is.

Again to both the doctor and the accountant,
I wrote:
Dear Jxxxxx,
I have 2 quick questions:

Who is Mxxxx Kxxx's boss, or who does he report to?
Where can I physically locate Mxxxx Kxxxx in Abidjan?

Thank you,
-Txxxxxxx

Mxxxx is the doctor's first name. I don't refer to him as 'Dr. Kxxx' a lot anymore. Mxxx Kxxx or just Kxxx

Only to the accountant,
I wrote:
Sorry Jxxxxx, that last email was supposed to go to you alone, not to Kxxxx.

Don't you see what he is doing?

He knew that Mxxxxxx is dear to me, so she became his hostage. Now that he knows that you are dear to me as well, he is making you a hostage too, by putting your job and your license on the line. He is just evil, Jxxxx, and he will happily threaten to destroy peoples lives and let them die.

Neither Mxxxxx nor yourself may become victims of his dark and evil practices.

-Txxxxx

Dr. Kxxxx never replied. I was hoping he'd get angry.

Got the next one 5x:
The accountant wrote:
Good evening Txxxxx

This is to let you know , I just come across your massages and I happy for your understanding , I have as well received the wed site that you have send the money ,

Please we were not able to access this web site , so I want you to open the web site and sent to us the (MTCN )

I want you to open the site and send the control number to us
(hah!) , that is all I needs I know already your name and your country and I have seen the name that you send it with ,

So I want you to open the web site and send me the MTCN number , or you look at your money gram receipt , you will see the number I want you to send it to us , the number will be 8 digits , ok , so send it to us immediately to help and withdraw the money immediately ,

Wait for your urgent response
Mrs Kxxxx Jxxxx

So apparently they can pick up moneygrams to the wrong recipient name...

This just in:
Mxxxxx wrote:
good day my dearest

how are you hope all is well please save me out of all this i promise you my life as soon as i come over to your country do not forget the promises you made to me they have not been kind to me any more they are saying that my gu!dian is not seriouse that you are just wasting there time that they have many thing to attend to if actually you love me please folow the intruction of the hospital so that i can get this surgery done i am week in spirit and mind perh@rps i have spent a lot of time and the little money i have with me which i have been using to feed my self is almost geting finish i really need your help my future realy matters a lot to me

thanks from your love one mxxxxx

(obscured 2 typos)

Mxxxxx and the accountant are not the same person. Maybe Mxxxxx is also the doctor, or maybe the doctor is a 3rd person, in which case he is probably higher up the chain than the other two.

I can blow this thing up one more notch by outright calling the doctor a criminal (or did I already do that?), and announcing that my only remaining option is to get a bunch of tough guys together and get on a plane to Abidjan.

Alternatively, a mail from g0m3rb0y to the accountant: 'haha wen xxxxg send mtcn i get it furst oooo'.... so the website is really the only way for them to get the mtcn before g0m3r? Or maybe g0m3r was already more successful with the web site.

I will give hem a bit of silence now as encouragement to play with the web site a bit more. (Thanks Deuzer!)

Is it a good idea to try and get the doctor fired and arrested and a new doctor assigned?

Thanks

------ Oct. 13, 14, 15 ------

Cranked out some more mails, but theirs are getting shorter.

The accountant wrote:
Good day Txxxxx

obviously i have not received any massage from you since Monday you claim to have send the money , i wrote you a massage and tell you to access the web site by yourself and send the control number to us for verification / confirmation of the money you sent , but you are silent since Monday , i wonder what is going on here , should I believe that what Dr Kxxx told was truth that you are not serious to help this girl,

have a puts my carrier and my family future in danger by undertaking the responsibilities of this matter and put my license in deposit ,

anyway , let me hope you will writ to tell me what is going on here or possible you will send the payment information of the money you sent ,

God bless
Mrs Kxxxx Jxxxx
Accountant general chu de coc0dy abj rci

/me wrote:
Good morning Jxxxx,
Hopefully you are doing OK in these confusing and frustrating times. I saw your email when I got home late last night. What I understand from the agency is that you as the recipient have to retrieve the transfer. It has been handed over to secure-trans so that you don't have to submit the homeland security forms. What is the problem with the web site? Maybe when I go to work, or otherwise later in the day, I can go to the agency again and ask them about it for you.

It is also a bit strange to me that I had to lie to them and tell me it was for my sister and not for medical treatment. Why? Will I get in trouble if they find out it was not true?
Would it be easier if I just send you cash by mail or by a normal courier service?

I will still like to know how and where to find Kxxx in person. Any information you can get to me without putting yourself in danger would be most welcome. I am sure that his practices are unlawful in any country in the world.

I must tell you that you are such a wonderful person for keeping your head so cool in all these troubles, and only keep Mxxxxx's best interest in mind. Be assured that I will never let yo become a victim of Mxxx Kxxx. Without you, I think that he would have killed Mxxxxx.

Please let me know what I should tell them.
Thanks again,
-Txxxxx

Now I see that you sent another message during the night. I'm sorry but I just woke up here, you know we have a 6 or 7 hour time zone difference. It is almost 7 in the morning here. I woke up early so that I can reply to you before I have to go to work.

/me wrote:
Good morning Mxxxxx,

Tears come to my eyes when I think about the whole situation. You don't need to promise me anything, except to be strong and not give up until we get your medical treatment and bring justice to Kxxx.

I'm ashamed and embarrassed to ask you this Mxxxxx, but I have no choice. Once this is all behind us and we can work on your new future and invest your fathers inheritance, I want to suggest that we (you) reserve a portion of the total amount to help Jxxxx. Kxxx is threatening to take away her license and if she loses this job, she will also lose her family and her future. I will gladly give up the 15% you originally reserved for whoever would help you out, and use that to help Jxxxx. She continues to be kind and helpful through all this stress, and if she becomes a victim of Kxxx, that would be the victory of evil over good, and I can never let that happen.

I have never been in a situation like this before, and when I think about it, all I get is more confusion. Mxxxxx, it hurts me so much when I hear the doubt in your words, but I know it is Kxxx who poisons your mind. Remember that Kxxx is a criminal. Even if he is really a doctor, he is still a criminal and his whole attitude towards the health and life of a patient is nothing like a doctor. Please don't let him poison you against me.

The only way for me to prove myself to you is to continue my mission to get you treated and get you to safety. I wish I did not need to prove myself and I wish you would not doubt me. Mxxxxx, there is so much I want to tell you about my feelings and wishes for you, but I have to concentrate on Kxxx and the hospital before I can concentrate on you and us together. For now all I wish is that you remain strong, bond together with Jxxxx, and keep your spirit up. I keep confident in the victory of good over evil, and I hope you are too. I will never quit.

All my love and warmest hugs,
-Txxxxx

Mxxxxx wrote:
my dearest in love

i am very happy to hear from you this afternoon my dearest one i want you to know that in this life trust matters a alot from the very first time i meet you my hearts cries for your love the second time you have always being promising to be with me in all situation remember that promise and fail is a sin in GOD sigth i want you to know that love is a gentle feelings that comes from the heart i really love you from all my heat and i made you that promise for you to have faith and confidense in me,so that you dont dissapoint me because i felt i lied my hole life on you

my dear, jxxxx have not being happy with you because she said that you told them that you have send the payment to them while there was no payment made that the website you send to jxxxx that they do not know how to operate it that you should send the controle number to jxxxx you can send it to me so that i will give it to jxxxx please dear have merci on my condition i am waiting to hear from you

your in love mxxxxx

/me wrote:
Dear Mxxxxx,

I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that you do not trust me? Are you saying that you don't believe my in my dedication for you? I am willing to fight for you, which I have been doing harder and harder.
I am going through a very difficult time, and if it is not for you, then it is all for nothing. I can not bare the thought.

Nobody is questioning you. The only one who is constantly being doubted is me. And I'm sick of it. There is no way I can defend myself against it. And now Jxxxx tells me that she believes in Kxxx.

We all know that the situation has become very bad but I want you to know that I am not to blame and that I have been complying with everything all along, but if you, Mxxxxx, do not believe in me anymore, then all there is left for me is bringing justice to Mxxx Kxxx.

Mxxxxx you are very dear to me and you know that, and if you don't know it then I don't know what to tell you. I get my strength to keep going with this from the idea that we will build your successful new future together, and it would make me so happy and proud. That is what makes it worth all the effort and trouble for me.

I don't know how else to explain. Bye for now I will check back on you later.
-Txxxxx

The accountant wrote:
Txxxxx

I am still awaiting for the control number so that the money can be confirmed , so i want you to send the control number , there is no how any money can be confirmed without control number , so you advised to send the control number ,

If you don’t know it , you can go to the money gram were you send the money and ask them for the control number , it is called MTCN number , without the number there is no how the money can be confirmed ,

Mrs Jxxxx Kxxxx

Mxxxxx wrote:
dearest in love

i am not saying that i dont truth you if i do not trusth you i will not depend on you i love you with all my heart i only want you to know that i have suffered a lot in this situation which i really need to be out of it for once when i think of my condition, the stress it makes me feel as if you dont want to help me if you want to help me send the control number to jxxxx so that the doctor will get the surgery done to me or you can send it to me so that i will give it to jxxxx because jxxxx complaning that you sent them a web site which they do not know how to operate i am waiting to have the control number

thanks your love one mxxxxx

/me wrote:
Dear Jxxxx,

I was hoping that you could explain where you had problems with the web site, so that I can ask them specific clarification on your problems when I go by there. I will leave work in about an hour.

If I understand correctly, they don't have the transaction because it is handled by secure trans. But I can ask them anyway.
Please, if you write to me what the problem was, I will print it out and take it with me.

I have been so busy with this whole disaster, and also with the loss of my aunt, and so distracted that I now may be losing my job. The only thing that keeps me going is the sense of justice. If Mxxxxx were through her operation, we could just work on her future.

Thank you again Jxxxx, for all your guidance.

-Txxxxx

/me wrote:
Dear Mxxxxx,
I am sorry about my message from yesterday. I never wanted to imply that there is any doubt between you and me. Of course it is a very stressful situation and it puts crazy thoughts in your mind. The same thing happens to me too, and would happen to anyone in a situation like this. It is really affecting my life and my work. However, it is no excuse for me to write to you the way I did yesterday. I will try to be stronger. Please forgive me for losing my cool.
Again, I am sorry for what I wrote and I never wanted to doubt your trust. It would be so much better to understand if we could just be together.

All the love, strength, and support,
-Txxxxx

/me wrote:
Dear Jxxxx,

Unfortunately I had not heard back from you before I went by the moneygram agency. Therefor I didn't have any specific questions for them about the secure-trans web site.
I did feel a bit foolish, but I think it is their job to provide the service and information.

In order to make the money transfer, they either need a complete set of homeland security forms, or they have to go through a secure service like secure-trans.
It all has to do with the anti terrorism act, so I explained that we are not terrorists, but it is the federal government who put this in place, not the moneygram people themselves.
They did not have any document about how to work the secure trans web site. I asked them to send the form per email but they only have it on paper, so I will try and get it scanned and forward to you as soon as possible.

Let's hope we can finally sort everything out.

-Txxxxx

Mxxxxx wrote:
dearest one

i did not have doubt in you just that my situation here is not giving me joy i really need to be off from this you have tried enough have you send the money to jxxxx they dont attend to me any longer please do that or you send it to me so that i will give it to jkenet

thank mxxxxx

The accountant wrote:
Txxxxx

Frankly i don’t understand all this complicated issue or matter ,sending money through money gram transfer service is a very simple and fasted motored , but I don’t know your own is becoming another thing ,

Anyway , I am still waiting for you , whenever you send the MTCN number is when the money will be cleared out ,

You can scanned the moneygram receipt and send maybe I may find the number on it,

Mrs Jxxxx Kxxxx

Don't they see how eager I am to give them money and how frustrated I am that it is so difficult?

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: cranked out some more emails in the last few days.

Ok, so if it is going to die, it is going to die slowly. And I will have the fuzzy feeling the they spent a good amount of cyber time on me over the last 6 weeks and a bit.. and counting.

I explain how none of this is my fault...
/me wrote:
Dear Jxxxx,
I have never done a money transfer like this before. I thought that the bank transfer would be the easiest thing. I have not cancelled that transfer, but it doesn't get accepted. That $850 has not been withdrawn from my account.
I gave the moneygram officer $1000 in cash, and they gave me this information. I didn't want to send you the security form from moneygram because Kxxx got mad over the form that western union sent me. I am also worried why I had to lie to them about my sister and I don't want to get into trouble. They are very tight about security. I will go back and ask them if you tell me what the problem was with the secure web site.

It is so horrible how a sick person has to suffer over this. All I want is that Mxxxxx gets the treatment that she needs and deserves. You know that her physical and mental condition is worse every day. We must only focus on her first and worry about Kxxx later.

What other options do we have to get everything worked out quickly? Because it is very important to me and by now it affects every aspect of my life. Please Jxxxx, as an accountant you must know about all the ways so please advice. Right now I don't have another $1000 but I can ask my cousin. He will surely help me.

You are my only hope Jxxxx. Thank you for your support.
-Txxxxx

The accountant wrote:
I CAN SEE YOU DON'T WANT TO DO AS I TOLD YOU ,
THANKS

GOD BLESS

I don't believe that is Jxxxx.
/me wrote:
Is this Michael Kxxx?
I did exactly as you and Mrs. Kxxxx told me to do, every step of the way.
-TT

What can I say...

Some more complaints...
/me wrote:
Good morning Mxxxxx,

If you see Jxxxx, please ask her to contact me. I think that Michael Kxxx has taken over the yahoo email address she opened for me. He has threatened me before to cut off the communication between me an Jxxxx, and now he has done it. I don't know what kind of doctor he is.

I gave $1000 to the moneygram agent, but if I get that back, then I have to cancel the transfer, and Jxxxx will blame me for it. I will ask Nat to help me out with another $1000 and send it directly to you. I know he will surely help me. I didn't want you to be bothered with money issues, and work that out with the accountant, but it all such a disaster.
What information should I use? Jxxxx wanted me to lie to the moneygram officer and tell them it is for my sister. I did as she told me, but I don't feel good about it.

My dearest dearest sweet Mxxxxx. My life is such a total mess right now and I don't know what I will do if anything happens to you. It really depresses me. Talk to you soon.
-Txxxxx

Mxxxx wrote:
good day my dear

how are you hope all is well with you my dear the hospital said that you should stop writing them that you are wasting there time, that they have many thing to attend to i wonder why all this my dearest one i beging you in the name of GOD if actually you want help me do not for my sake but for the sake of whom you are serving i really dont understand whats going on they dont attend to me anymore can you please cancel it and send me with this information mxxxxx rxxxx my country is cote d ivoire i am waiting to have the control number

thanks from mxxxxx

/me wrote:
Dearest Mxxxxx, how can they say that. I have complied with everything they told me all the time. I even went so far as to lie to the moneygram people for Jxxxx. I don't want to cancel the bank transfer and the moneygram transfer to Jxxxx because there is still a chance that one of them comes through. Nat will give me money to send to you directly. I am not doing all this for anyones sake or in anyones name except for you and only you, Mxxxxx. You are such a special girl and you are so dear to me and I just know that you have such a beautiful bright future for you if we can just get you out of the hospital. Mxxxxx, I want to tell you so much more but this is the only important thing to focus on. Mxxxxx, you are always in my heart and I am always there with you in spirit to support you. All my warmest hugs,
-Txxxxx

/me wrote:
Mxxxxx, I am afraid that Kxxx can read your email. The security
test question will be something that only you and I know about. Hugs,
-Txxxxx

Mxxxx wrote:
my dearest one

it quite unfutunate for you to say this its some thing i will keep confidential its my mail and not kxxx he did not have the rigth to do that please my love i have lost my courage in this please i am beging you with tears in my eyes to help me for long if you want to,do it for me and be bless you dont have to be afraid of any thing the name in which you are going to use is mxxxxx rxxxx country cote d ivoire i am waiting to have good news from you because my condition here is geting worst and worster

your in love mxxxxx

/me wrote:
My dearest Mxxxxx, please understand. I know that Kxxx has no right to read your email, but that will not stop him. He is a criminal and he is also reading Jxxxx's email, so that is why I want to be extra careful. I will make sure that the test question is something that you know the answer to, but Kxxx does not. Something that you told me or that I told you, before you got to the hospital, something personal.
Mxxxxx, I am going to get you out of there even if it is the last thing I do. Because of all this mess, it looks like I may be losing my job. If that happens, there is nothing to stop me from getting on a plane together with Nat and come over. Bringing justice to Michael Kxxx is important to me, but not as important as your health and your safety.
Please be strong, Mxxxxx. Don't let anything break your spirit. I am always with you.
Warm hugs,
-Txxxxx

I've lost the doctor and the accountant. At least Mxxxx wants me so send money. And I think that Kxxx reads her email, so I can't send all the information.

Edit:
Quote:
my dearest txxxxx

i really understand you but its really making me down if you want to help me do and if you dont want to help me open up to me and tell me so that i will not keep hoping its have come to the extend that i do not understand what is really happening i really need to survive this situation i am waiting to here a good news from you sweety heart

thanks your in love

So some lads do 'work' on weekends...

Last edited by Bolleboos on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my condition here is geting worst and worster
Laughing

Furthermore, he needs your help fast, faster, and fastest. Smile

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
crashhoot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
worst and worster

If it get's all the way to worstershire, we'd better run for the hills!

Mark Time, RIP

Armageddon!
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh she makes me so happy. Altho neither of us seem to know whether or not she believes me.

mand@line wrote:
my lovely one

happy to hear from you and pleased to know you its really a great experience in my wholelife i will like to say again thanks for your love kindness and caring, waste of time, distress, mess misunderstanding, and every thing. may the good lord continue to bless you you wiil always prosper and live long for me to come and meet you were ever you are but i will be happy if you can go ahead and take your fund back from the money gram and keep it for a better future i ave hard much breaken heart in this situation i have stress my self in this situation for the fact that i am not in good health i still manage to use it to go to the money gram to see if you have send the funds as you promise to but they told me that you are fooling me i nver in my life believed them because i know how loving and caring you are to me

i explained it to my pastor sy1vester he told me to put every thing in the hand of god that i have a brigth future his word realy touches me alot after he prayed to me i sat down and think of my future and thinked about my health ,think about how i am going to get my late father fund which he deposited in a fix deposite in the bank i said to my self when will alll this be over i thinked you have tried enough for me its really going to give a great pleasure if you can go to the money gram and cancel the fund because there nothing there meaning you did not send any thing my pastor advise my that you did not really want to help me i know he is a high respested one in cote d ivoire that you are a good person you are a caring person you really have human sympathy but you did not sned any thing to me go back and cancel it

never mind i was the one that called you at least to hear your voice fr once even my pastor insisted that i should give him your number that he want to talk to you but i said no because you did not give me an order for that hugs

mand@line

And she wants to hear my voice. Please call around lunch time. Sy1vester is a new character Smile thanks!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
i really need to survive this situation
WHY?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh please let at least some of the misery be real..

Mand@line wrote:
not really the way you think dear just that you took the largest part of my heart but you broke it why will you do this to me how can you tell me that you sent me fund for the treatement while you didnt stop fooling me please i need you to be seroiuse in every thing you and i are doing ok i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear

Of course I'm seroiuse!

Edit: 15 minutes later:
Mand@line wrote:
and you dont really love me if you do you wouldnt have been lying to me all in life is trusth if you do not want to do some thing for some one it not good to promise ok

I really love you and I never lied. Who says I lied?

(I actually did lie)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic