SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please bait this puppy scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a sample, when checking the Pug sales some go for £1,000 so vics may think these are a bargain!! Embarassed

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The puppies will be coming from Isle of man,The names of the puppies can be change o.k.Thanks

Hell fucking no! You don't change the animals name...

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Puppies are only given KC reigistered names by breeder, the new owner gives the pet name.

So what are the KC registered names? only ask this if you want to lose him!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've asked for scans of a couple of the certificates his script told me were available....from the looks of this thread I may get dropped for this, but hey, it's worth a shot.

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the photo of the toothless redneck woman in front of the trailer house!!! She didn't even brush her hair! Laughing Laughing

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Because SHE IS A KNOW BREEDER

zerointen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad me thinks I've been dropped I asked for details of the breeding line , photoes and the hip scores of the parent dogs and puppies .......... no reply for a couple of days.

anney_mall
Its never a good thing when they go; though four years with cancer is some going , not sure what was wrong with mine he was bleeding into his gut, the quick onset and short duration leads me to beleive he was poisoned.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This must be a new puppy scammer as he sure does not have "just trust me" script to send. He has dropped my first character after asking for his address so I view the pups. At this point I normally get some crazy excuse why they are suddenly out of the country.

I rebaited and this time and asked for a copy of the vaccination record once again expecting the "trust" routine.

Instead I received:

Quote:
When the puppy comes to your home you will take the puppy to the vet and get the Vaccination record there o.k.Thanks

I will figure out something to keep this lad busy for a little longer and not point out his little mistake. Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Carmen SandyEggo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky me!! I have just been accepted as a good home for the pugs. I had asked her if I could get two of them so that they would not get lonely without another pug there. She did not answer this question so I will have to email her again.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have also been chosen to receive 2 pups! He tells me that he's had a huge response to the ad so I must have stood out in some way as being a good person/dog owner! I'm considering asking him to have their tails snipped off before shipping for whatever reason I come up with. We'll see if I'm still allowed to purchase!!!
Just sent:
Hey
I was just speaking with a local vet to set up his services in anticipation of the arrival of the darling puppies and heard some alarming news from him.
Apparently there is a terrible new disease that is manifesting itself in the tails of pugs. The cause is not known yet, it may or may not be a form of cancer but Dr.Hurlbut was very clear that the one known preventative measure is to have the tails snipped at as young of an age as possible. Perhaps you are aware of this syndrome and have already snipped the tails but if not please have this done as soon as possible. Of course I will pay extra if that is necessary and I realize that this will possibly delay shipping but I want to start my pups off in the healthiest way that is possible so that my family and I might enjoy many happy years with them. Please let me know if they have already had or need the tail removal surgery.
thank-you
Sally

3 minutes later!!!(waiting by the computer much?)

My vet already now of that and he has already had their tail remove o.k.Thanks

May I suggest that other "purchasers" bring up this new ailment!
zerointen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me thinks this lad''s both lazy and inexperienced I just sent him a second reply from a different character ( as below) from the same email adress and received a reply straight away:

Dear Sir

I have just seen your advert for the pug puppies . I would dearly like to have some more dogs . Could you please give me some details about these dog and possibly some photoes?
I look forward to hearing back from you as I'm missing doging action.

K**ser So**
Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ohhh I got the hip scores, 4 for the dog and 3 for the bitch. Am about to tell him these are terrible scores, and he needs to knock £5.99 off the price of the bitch, and £4.99 off the price of the dog.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which addy was the lad using in my first post? Was it the kemarobert20 one? The advert's gone now. Anyway, if anyone's been dropped by him, there's another you can switch to, who was advertising on the same site. It's one of the two below, depending on whatever was the first one. Same breed. The dogs are the same, too. Wink I'm baiting both, although Mr. Kema has gone quiet on me after I asked him for a mobile number instead of that stupid redirect of his.

[email protected]
[email protected]

And thanks to everyone for helping out. Evil geniuses, all of you.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was dropped on the first go so I hit him again from another account. He is ready to ship. Very Happy

Emphasis in original

Quote:
Hi
O.k all is fine now,I will take the puppy tomorrow morning for the delivery arrangement when i get the puppy registered the delivery company will contact you for the confirmation of your home address and they will let you know how to make the payment before the home delivery will be done,So you need to be at home waiting for a call and an email from the delivery company to go for the payment,Also this is a company i have been using for a long time now,So note you will be using the money gram service at the post office for the payment.I need your phone numbers landlines and mobile.Thanks very much

Will have to wait now as I responded that I was totally deaf and do have a phone.

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GSDs score in single figures would be good to me!

Quote:
ohhh I got the hip scores, 4 for the dog and 3 for the bitch

Lets rattle the money box again.

Quote:
Dear Roberto

I am have been at a dog show in Germany but could see nothing to compare with your puppies. Can you give me registered names and hip scores on all your breeding stock please. I think it may be that more than two of us are interested.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK now this lad is fast he is the dumbell one

Quote:
Hello,
Thanks for your inquiry, they are still available and ready to meet a lovely home where they will be spoiled and treated with much love and care. they are 11 weeks old, current on all vaccinations vet checked and will be coming along with all health papers. Am actually giving them out to any lovely family where i will be convince they will be rottened and spoiled and where i will be able to see update pictures of how they grow.they are well socialized with kids and other house pets. The reason why am giving them out is because i have been called for a two months voluntary seminar here in BELFAST and since there is very limited time to spend with them, I just wish they find new loving homes where they will be spoiled and rottened.Are you a breeder? do you have kids?have you had pets before? where abouts are you located? am giving each of them for 250 including delivery. do you need a male or female? I have just attached their
pics,,, waiting to read from you ,,,
Thanks

Will he notice the same lady is replying to BOTH ads?

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my second bait of this scammer and have now been handed off to Scameroon. A search of the payment details retruns many hits for this group.
Quote:
CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT
PETS DELIVERY AGENCY
Tell;(+447031932429) {+44}01258745896)

Mr:Maxwell Creed
Puppy Name:Kent
Tag Name: None
Code No. 8756EI

PURPOSE OF MAIL:
Dear Client
We have information about a puppy from Mr Kema Robert here at PET DELIVERY AGENCY Branch,
Isle of man With Tag Name none And Registration Code 8756EI ( Age 12 Weeks Old) to be transported
and delivered to you. Using the following address:

Country..........U.K
Post code.......................DD2 7EF.
Names.................................Maxwell Creed.
House address.........................24 Great Western Road.
City..................................LONGFORGAN.
Phone number .........................NEEDED IF YOU HAVE ONE.

This puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the Isle of man veterinarians must
conduct another tests to be sure of its health, So the puppy is now ready for delivery. But it
should be noted that this shipment cannot be carried out unless the fee for the delivery of (225Pounds) is paid for the delivery of this puppy and Which will come alongside one of our pet carriers.This payment is to be done to the Headquarter of the company which is in CAMEROON WHICH IS THE HEAD QUARTERS OF THE ANIMAL MOVING SERVICE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF THE PUPPY DURING THE JOURNEY AND THE HOME DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY TO THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AGENCY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF PET AIR ANIMAL MOVING SERVICES CAMEROON USING THIS ADDRESS;

DIRECTOR PAYMENT INFORMATION....

NAME:BESONG ETARH
TOWN: LIMBE
ADDRESS:1026 ROME STREET
ZIP CODE:00237
NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question..
Make it to be;
TEST QUESTION:HELLO?
ANSWER: HI

This payment should be made as soon as possible,If this fee is not provided, this puppy will not
be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until
the Director confirms the payment of the 225Pounds Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment
is made with full money Transfer details, IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS .YOU CAN REACH US
THROUGH (+447031932429) +44(0)1258745896)

GENERAL MANAGER:MR MARK PETERSON

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PET CARRIER BRANCH,ISLE OF MAN
SECRETARY
Mrs. THERESE TENGUH <------ Well Known in puppy scams

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT
PET DELIVERY AGENCY
TEL.(07031932429) +44(0)1258745896)
EMAIL:[email protected]
OUR ADDRESS IS:EASTFIELD,DOUGLAS,ISLE OF MAN,IM1 4AU

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting they give out a UK land line number. I really hope their real victims call it because...

Quote:
Oftel records show that numbers starting 01258 74 are protected from allocation. Where numbering capacity has been withdrawn from service, the block or code is sterilised for a period, typically 2 years. Alternatively the Oftel Numbering Unit might protect capacity for a limited period, to avoid dialling errors into similar codes.

And even if it did work 01258 is the dialling code for Blandford, Dorset.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
zerointen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The UK land line is dead though their mobie is on line and working .

anney_mall most purturbed they gave you hip scores I asked and tumbleweed blew accross the room.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I don't want to be 'picky' but this is a 'lily' or a 'willy'??

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "dubell" account has been deadified Sad

Let's hope he was a good lad and kept records of all his buyers.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that I have been dropped a second time after asking the shipper if the vet had completed the health checks. Sad

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
The "dubell" account has been deadified Sad

Let's hope he was a good lad and kept records of all his buyers.

Let's hope we can find him again in time to keep him busy with us, instead of the parents of kids who want a puppy.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
zerointen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him online for the moment told him I tried phoning him though my phone line was playing up ( i played static down the line) and that I fell in my cespit whilst fixing the line so have been i'll though I will call him later on in the week.

your water mop, water lass : emma celes
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By Bird Emblem Office he may mean EFCC

http://www.efccnigeria.org/

Edit: The shipping comapany is back and complaining about my nine digit MTCN Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic