SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a Nigerian

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ummy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a nigerian but I live in the United states. And i am ashamed of what this 'scammers" are doing. In other words not all nigerians are scammers But they are usually a group of them. this is just plain EVIL. how can anybody manipulate people into sending them money. and the people who fall for this are also stupid. dont u love your money? even if u fall in love over the internet WHY in God's name will U send anything to them. We have a secret service in nigeria that has been arresting this people and locking them in jails which is awesome. i hope they all get caught. by the way the most disturbing thing is the face that this "419 scammers" use pictures of other people and say its a picture of them. its scary because it can be anybosy's picture. it can be a picture of me or YOU! now that has me worrying over pictures on social websites like facebook.etc.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater ummy. As you said, not all scammers are Nigerians, unfortunately the ones that are have cast the name over all of the scum.

Please stay, feel comfortable, and read around the forum.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ummy wrote:
I'm a nigerian but I live in the United states. And i am ashamed of what this 'scammers" are doing.

Don't be. No one should have to take responsibility for another person's actions.

Welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and the people who fall for this are also stupid

That's not necessarily true, so don't say it.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ummy wrote:
it can be a picture of me or YOU! now that has me worrying over pictures on social websites like facebook.etc.

In RL I'm WAY too ugly to have my picture stolen Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard!

ummy wrote:
I'm a nigerian but I live in the United states.
Great place, glad to have you Smile

And i am ashamed of what this 'scammers" are doing. In other words not all nigerians are scammers.
No worries, not all Americans are fat, and not all Brits like tea Razz I understand.

But they are usually a group of them. this is just plain EVIL. how can anybody manipulate people into sending them money.
For every large group of men, you'll find a few pigs mixed in.

and the people who fall for this are also stupid.
Sometimes, but not always. I can see some poor, naive, old grandmother parting with her life's savings to help someone whose husband died and children are starving...

dont u love your money?
Do I ever! Very Happy

even if u fall in love over the internet WHY in God's name will U send anything to them. We have a secret service in nigeria that has been arresting this people and locking them in jails which is awesome.
No idea.... but they do Sad

i hope they all get caught. by the way the most disturbing thing is the face that this "419 scammers" use pictures of other people and say its a picture of them. its scary because it can be anybosy's picture. it can be a picture of me or YOU! now that has me worrying over pictures on social websites like facebook.etc.
You are absolutely right there. Most of the pictures aren't really their own - that is why we try to get them to pose in a special way or to hold signs. I have yet to succeed at this, but ever real picture gives some hope for their capture Smile
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Very Happy

ummy wrote:
now that has me worrying over pictures on social websites like facebook.etc.

Unfortunately, they probably do get pictures from places like Facebook, MySpace, various dating websites and those "hot or not?" voting websites.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:

In RL I'm WAY too ugly to have my picture stolen Embarassed

Not for romance baiting your not... can you PM me your facebook profile? Wink

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Ummy. Ditto to what others have said. Please stay with us, you would be invaluable for translations as online translators are just not there.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ummy nice to have you on board.

Quote:
We have a secret service in nigeria that has been arresting this people and locking them in jails which is awesome. i hope they all get caught.

Wouldn't we like an 'Alan' in there?!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tasman

I misread it, and pmed you my character's profile!!! That'll teach me to temp and drive Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ummy

Nice to have you with us.

I do agree with a lot of your comments, but a few things you say are not quite right from my understanding.

I agree, some scam victims are so dumb you need to wonder how they managed to turn the computer on, but like not all Nigerians are scammers, not all scam victims are stupid, in fact, the vast majority are not stupid at all, just vulnerable.

There are as many reasons for them being scammed as there are ways to be scammed but generally, the scam found their weakness which the scammer exploited.

It could be a lonely divorcee who has no luck finding a suitable mate, now after years of nobody to love them they have somebody who seems perfect who really seems to care for them or it may be somebody who has lost their job and on the brink of bankruptcy when an offer comes along that seems too good to be true, when desire is stronger than common sense, people will do all kinds of things without thinking.

It gets worse once they have lost money, they are now faced with a choice, deny the warning signs and be an investor / business(wo)man / fiance or admit to yourself that its a scam and be a scam victim, what would you rather be?

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummy, welcome aboard.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ummy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I have to apologise for saying those who send their money are stupid. they are only vunreble. I hope I can help in any way with translations although i just understand my language. but we have a nigerian "english" sortta the way jamaicans have their own kindda english. i can help as much as I can. when you get a scammer and U talk to him we can report them to the nigerian police and they get caught. I knw so many people who will love to bring them down back home Smile
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ummy

Quote:
i can help as much as I can. when you get a scammer and U talk to him we can report them to the nigerian police and they get caught. I knw so many people who will love to bring them down back home

Gives me shivers up my spine, so once we have totally wasted them your contacts can waste them some more, like PRISON? Laughing Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ummy:

All new members are told to make sure they bait safe and I guess that you should be especially careful to never drop hints that may make people realize who you are.
Keep in mind that also scammers visit this site.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would also like to welcome you Ummy and since no one else has mentioned-ask for a mentor and read all the stickys.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What part of Nigeria are you from? As for the language, I do believe you are referring to "pidgin" which I am familiar with but have a hard time understanding sometimes.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, ummy. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ummy! Glad to have you here. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly. Many close relatives of mine have lived in Nigeria and they aren't scammers.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, ummy. Very Happy

Any information you're willing to share will help us in our aim of frustrating and disappointing scammers. I'm especially interested in the cultural background that scammers come from. It amazes me that some seem genuinely devout in their Christian faith, and yet they think that stealing from others is doing God's work. Confused

Any cultural or other insights you can give us will help us undermine the scammers' psychological twists and bring them down faster and harder. Twisted Evil

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ummy. Very Happy

Thank you for saying, as a Nigerian, what we say to people who drop in here and say that all Nigerians are scammers. They are not. Like wise, all scammers are not Nigerian either. I hope you don't have the impression that we believe that either.

Yes, just as scammers come in all shapes and sizes, victims come in all shapes and sizes. Dome are desperate, some are naive, some are foolish, some are greedy.

We try to help protect all potential vicitms from the abuse of any scammer no matter his/her nationality or location. We don't care if the victim is greedy, we are trying to interrupt the flow, or circuit if you will. It is a win, win, lose. We have some fun, a victim gets protected and the scammer gets their time wasted! Twisted Evil

Please do heed the caution regarding your identity. Typically, we do not shate any personal information here even by PM. One never knows who they are responding to and what their intent might be. Information is one thing, but personal information is private and to be protected.

I too hope you will stay around and even join the sport. Please do it safely.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ummy,
There are several popular misconceptions.
One is misconception that all Nigerians are scammers. Seeing that the most of us here do not know a Nigerian in person,our only contact with scammers is through baiting, people tend to tar the nation with one brush.Then you have a thread like this (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=173135 ) I would hope to have the moral fiber of this Nigerian!. I am sure that you ,above all people on this board knows that not all Nigerians are scammers.

The other is that victims of scams are stupid/greedy etc. I know for sure that all scammers believe this.This allows them,no gives them the right....better still.." It is their Duty!" to scam westerners (or Asians,Indians, Africians, fellow Nigerians). This is a misconception which is nurtured to allow them to do utterly immoral things to fellow humans. Non scammers also cling to this misconception "I could never be scammed,only stupid people get scammed" I see this as " I hope I'm not stupid enough to get scammed"
Most people believe in a religion (I am not knocking religion!) They will only see the facts that prove their religion to be true.... they will put aside and ignore any argument that disproves their initial need... I want religion... I see X,Y,Z arguments to back up my need.

When someone goes on to a dating site,looking for love ,lust or whatever a scammer will show them that they have found what they are looking for. A victim will see these "facts" that they were looking for and ignore anything that tells them different.

In the same way,someone that is desperate for a job,someone that feels they can help an orphan child, someone that buys a lottery ticket every week hoping that they will win.... are all exploited by this very human condition.

When someone hands over $ 20,000 to a scammer people say "how could they JUST hand over $20k like that" and "I wouldnt fall for a scam like that"
People dont hand over money "just like that" it takes a scammer using formats which have evolved from generations of scammers failing and succeeding.
Nobody has fallen for a scam when they knew everything about the scam before hand. I doubt anybody here would fall for a 419 scam. Anybody can fall for a scam if they do not know its a scam.. that includes me.

There used to be a Nigerian baiter on here called Double0. I had the pleasure of speaking to him a couple of times. Damn fine fellow.. I hope you stick around too..

Oh.... this post is as much an explanation for me as it is for you Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic