SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My email account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be worth it to switch to Gmail on the off-chance that I pretend to be from the UK and they track my IP to America?
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They rarely check IP addresses. But it is much safer to use Gmail. Personally I use a dot.tk email address. Then, I can use Gmail addresses to introduce new characters. When I decide to introduce more characters, I use different email providers.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have four Yahoo baiting accounts. One is .co.uk, one is.com, one is.fr and the last.com.au. Just mention money and they are IP blind Smile

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Jeff

Quote:
One is .co.uk, one is.com, one is.fr and the last.com.au.

How please yahoo is soooooo popular with lads, makes them feel safe.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget, Yahell now has y7mail.com and rocketmail for us to use as well Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
And don't forget, Yahell now has y7mail.com and rocketmail for us to use as well Smile

Lol... beside the fact that "Yahell" is popular with lads, what makes it unpopular with so many people? I didn't use Yahoo for my baiter account because I didn't want to have to log out of my primary account to get to it Razz
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
Yahell now has y7mail.com and rocketmail for us to use as well

please to explain

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads refer to gmail users as gmail jokers. You may lose a lot of lads because of that. Yahoo is widespread and lad loved. The IP "problem" isn't really a problem, the best IP locators put me 100's of mile away from where I live. Don't put googlable RL details on the net and you are not likely to accosted at your home by an irate lad. Some free email clients expire too quickly, others lock you if you multi send emails. I have a few gmails, a lot of Yahoos a hushmail and a fastmail. Don't worry,bait and be happy Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If a lad is checking IP addresses, you can tell him you are using a proxy and you do as required by your multimillion dollar company.

But, if they are, they may not be as fun, so there are enough unsophisticated lads to choose from, so heck, just get another.

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff wrote:
Lads refer to gmail users as gmail jokers. You may lose a lot of lads because of that.

I actually fail to see why that is a bad thing. When they are a LOT less likely to answer to gmail users, it means that a LOT of innocent people are somewhat protected.

The less answers I get on my gmail account - the happier I get really.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree completely. Great if we didn't need to be here at all. Crying or Very sad Unfortunately though, lads don't take their bats and go home, they just move on to yahoo and other users, and the situation maintains a status quo.

pony GoatPretty Rose
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been using yahell e mail for about 14 years and I like it a lot.
I also use googlemail, gmail and hotmail for baiting.
The thing is on yahell, I get TONS of 'banking' and 'Ebay' scams........you know the type ' Your account has been suspended please be daft enough to give us your details including password.' sort of scam. I reckon I get two a month on average which is quite a lot.
I NEVER ever get that sort of scam on other e mail accounts.
I wonder why?

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, some bright enough lads managed to find my location based on yahell headers. Till now I got away by saying I am visiting a friend Wink
For those who menaced me, I said I'll give them a warm Scarface-style greeting: "Say hello to my little friend!"

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic