SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a new twist, for me at least

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

standard bait letter and my reply as a lonely old widow

Mikel Johnson wrote:
> FROM:MIKEL JOHNSON
> INT.REMITTANCE DEPT.
> AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(AF-DB)
> COTONOU-REPUBLIC OF BENIN,
> WEST AFRICA.
>
> Attn:Beneficiary,
>
> We write to inform you that due to the instructions given by the Board of Governors of the African Development Bank(Af-db)to pay all outstanding debts owned its foreign contractors which include INHERITANCE FUNDS,LOTTO AWARD WINNING FUNDS,CONTRACT FUNDS,FUNDS TRAPPED BY THE SECURITY COMPANIES all over Africa as directed by the Chairman of the African Union(AU)so as to maintain her relationship with the foreign government and non-governmental financial institutions.
>
> In the course of our investigation,we found out that some beneficiary's funds have been diverted into another account.As we opened your file,we saw an application for the change of an account and a letter of instruction have been passed with a court sworn affidavit for immediate transfer of your fund into a lebanese account.
>
> This new account brought a big confussion to this bank and we use this opportunity to ask if you are aware of the change of the account, or should we transfer the funds immediately into the lebanese account provided?
>
> While,we were able to get this was that the fund was transfered to a suspence account of the bank since it have overstayed and no proper claim was made to remit the fund to the beneficiaries account.Again,the rules and regulations of this bank states that for such funds to be wired out from the bank to the beneficiares account,the beneficiary have to activate the suspence account where the fund have been moved to, as to become active again and for it to be able to carry such funds out to its destination.
>
> We are very sorry for any problem which you encountered in pursuance of this fund in the past and we are also aware of the tremendous hardship and lost of money most of the beneficiares have suffered in the hands of officials who claimed to be of help to them and we promised to bring solution to end this problem.
>
> Upon receipt of your urgent response,we shall forward the activation form for the activation process to commence.
>
> Thanks for your co-operation.
> Yours faithfully,
>
>
> MIKEL JOHNSON
> INT.REMITTANCE DEPT.
> AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(AF-DB)
> CONTONOU-REPUBLIC OF BENIN
> WEST AFRICA.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.421 / Virus Database: 270.14.9/2427 - Release Date: 10/10/09 06:39:00
>
>
Dear Sirs,
you must have mistaken me for some one else. I am 74 years old and I have never been any farther than San Antonio, and that was when i was a youth.
I'm not sure where Nigeria is, is it somewhere close to Finland, I had a cousin that lived there once, but she died in 1968.If my husband Robert was still
alive he would know of such things, such a savy man he was, made millions in the stock market and left me well provided for.
Have you ever met Charles Shwab?, such a charming man he is, I still get a christmas card from him and he usually phones me on mothers day to see how I am doing.
Do you have children? I do hope so children are so nice to have around, alas my only daughter got married and moved to Ireland and I never get to see her anymore, or the 6 grandchildren. NOt that I couldn't but I am scared of airplanes, I went up in one at the Haris county fair back in 1948 and I was scared stiff.
Have you ever been in an airplane?
Well it has been nice talking to you, but it is time for me to take puddles(my pet ocelot) out for her daily walk. please feel free to write again, it was nice hearing from you.
regards,
Karen Simpathi
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i like it

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's good. I'd go with that. You can write ALL SORTS of complete nonsense and they'll have to grin and bear it 'cos they see cash at the other end. Kinda wished I'd thought of it

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol.... don't you just love old people?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic