SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dalita

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here, I don't feel like baiting a love scam. Not my deal.

Quote:
[email protected]

Dearest,
Kind regards, I am Dalita,tall,slim,fair,and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student,that loves to be loved,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.Pls i will like you to reply to me through my mail address:
[email protected] so that we will know each other very well,i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion the we will start from there which will include my introduction,i will send my pics later.

Thanks and God bless,

Dalita.

Have at him!
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't think this is a pure romance lad. Most likely another NOK scam that will do a bad attempt at seducing you to bind you a bit more.. Bait her (well, him) as a female and you got yourself a standard scam. Have fun!

PS: romancing can be fun Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
Don't think this is a pure romance lad. Most likely another NOK scam that will do a bad attempt at seducing you to bind you a bit more.. Bait her (well, him) as a female and you got yourself a standard scam. Have fun!

PS: romancing can be fun Wink

Ha, if you insist then I'll give it a go.

But everyone else - feel free to help out Razz
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the header please

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:
Can you post the header please
Sorry, I deleted the original email. I tried to get it back out from the trash bin, but since deleted the whole folder it was in (I make a new folder for every scam), it didn't even go to the bin.

If I get a response, I'll post it.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarrySmith64 wrote:
Here, I don't feel like baiting a love scam. Not my deal.

You don't know what your missing,, Tell her your a pre-opp transsexual,
who just had a sex change from female to male, and have a surgically constructed penis, which your surgeon insists you try out. But you need a tender loving considerate woman.. not you DW, he doesn't need tying up and flogging, just yet, may-be later on Wink Who's prepared to be very patient and helpful to your requirements, and you feel she's the
chosen one..
Shit with a script like that to begin with, I might degrade it myself, But I have to learn to sit down and cross my legs first

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate Romance Lads, who rob people of their hearts and self-esteem as well as their money - whether that is a standard Romance Lad, or a Lad who will use love talk as a lure for his standard 419 scam.

But I can't bait as a 'falling in love' character. I just can't. I could never 'fall in love' with someone who is as shallow and unopinionated and unrevealing as the Lads' characters are, nor could I get emotional just because someone has said something nice (albeit vague: 'you are so sweet', 'you are an angel') about me. (Actually, if they said that sort of thing, I'd think they'd sent me the wrong mail.) And I can't imagine how it is to do this, and what one would say, and things like that. I just haven't got the imagination.

But I still bait them. My characters just don't fall in love. They are initially 'open to the possibility of relationship' (well, that's why they were on the dating site), but this Lad just 'isn't the one'. Sometimes they tell them this straight out, othertimes they insist that they can't really know what they think or feel until after they have met.

The Lads don't mind. Some will carry on loving my characters regardless of the fact it is not mutual. Most turn into 'penpals'. Some - presumably the ones who usually also run other types of scams - later discover some millions somewhere, and turn it around into a standard 419 scam. Some are quite inventive - one of mine has recently been crowned King, and wants my character to become his Chieftain and member of his Cabinet. (There's a little matter of a registration fee, of course.)

Lads want your money. I'm sure that some are not smart enough to go in any direction other than what they've planned for. (And they are probably the ones that drop me within a week.) But most will do what it takes to get the money. Doesn't matter what they start off with. My Gold Dust Lad switched to Next-of-Kin as soon as he realised that my character knew absolutely nothing about gold dust, but 'had relatives scattered throughout the world that she had never met and knew nothing about'.

They are my baits. They go my way. I want to distract Romancers from real victims. So I will. Under my terms. Which doesn't include love-talk on my part.

We are the ones in control!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with what you say "Branwen" But as you know, a bait goes where it goes, and if your involved with a nice mushy romance scam, well of cause there going to be in love with you And you in turn send them kisses and hugs,, It's all part of the game.

But you have to detach yourself from real life, baiting is a cold heartless business. I don't care if she brakes a leg, or her Mother gives her approval,
And you simply tell them what they want to hear, just the same as them telling you what they think your ego needs to feed on..

Branwen wrote
Quote:
But I can't bait as a 'falling in love' character. I just can't.

Sure you can,, Just think back to when you where a teenager chasing Pussy.
or a pussy chasing teenage boys. depending on your perspective.
We just don't know these day's do we suger.. Wink

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes

Last edited by weareborg on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well far be it for me to say,, But SHIT I'm good, I've had a bite from the delightful Dalita,

I just wrote something she could not ignore,

Quote:
Hi Dalita
Thank you for writing to me, I must say I'm very flattered that you would consider me, but then you don't know my story, but you sound like a very understanding woman, who
By your letter has a very dark secret, and you really need to talk to someone understanding about your problem.

Here goes, I will be completely honest with you, as I have no wish to portray myself as something I'm not. I have just returned from Thailand, and was there for a sex change operation. But mine was a bit different. I was a woman, who had the mind of a man , thought like a man, and wanted to act like a man.. I might add I have never had lesbian tendances, I simply think the same as a man would. So I've had a sex change, with a surgically constructed penis, which your surgeon insists I try out, but it's not that easy, as it doesn't look like a normal penis, Well it does, but it doesn't if you can understand what I'm saying.. By the way I used to be called Pauline, but Presley is kind of nice..

I hope you will reply to my mail, as it's getting very frustrating, replying to nice people to be rejected, when they read my few words, I would also be very
Considerate to your requests regarding your important discussion.

As you understand my operation cost me a considerable cash outlay, but I'm not short of funds, as I have a very good understanding Trust account, which pays me well,
Hoping to hear from you soon Presley,,

What you might say, all the right bits in the right places, Plus the little tempter about having cash to spare.. It never fails..

Quote:
Dearest Love,

Thank you for your mail. I am very happy for your reply. Meanwhile , I want to tell you about myself. I have not been to your country before but I will like to come there by special grace of God. I am an orphan from Sudan. I lost all members of my family in the on going civil war in my country. Let this not worry you or dismay. I am 27 years of age and single and never married before.

Now,about my family, my late father Engr. Ahmed Hassan was the president, Gruv - Melton Oil and Gas company private oil companies in Sudan Durfur. I was able to escape to the West African States called Togo, where I am now leaving under United nation refugee camp attached with Roman catholic church here in Northern Oakam, 12 km from the capital Lome Togo.

I am seeking help from a God fearing man and trustworthy person who will either marry me and take control of the sum of US$4.3 Million my father deposited in the bank for investment and to enable me finish my university education and relocate and start a new life.

If you consider yourself very sincere and trusted, please reply me so that I can give you more information on this. Meanwhile for agreeing to help me I will give you 10% of US$4,300,000.00. Though you are going to manage the entire money for any good investment in your country since I do not know anything about business. Here are my pictures for you to see if I am ok for you but for you, I just wish you will be the handsome man I will like to meet.

I will appreciate your urgent respond indicating your willingness to handle this transaction perfectly,above all,kindly keep within you till everything is finally settle. Bye and have a wonderful stay.
Regards, Yours Dalita.

I don't normally do this type of bait, due to my operation,, so if anyone wants to jump in, GO FOR IT

Headers,
Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by XXXXX with SMTP id l3cs10119ibb;
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.121.129 with SMTP id h1mr3747438qar.55.1255201817397;
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from snt0-omc2-s10.snt0.Hotmail.com (snt0-omc2-s10.snt0.Hotmail.com [65.55.90.85])
By mx.Google.com with ESMTP id 37si2307393qyk.122.2009.10.10.12.10.16;
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (Google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.85 as permitted sender) client-IP=65.55.90.85;
Authentication-Results: mx.Google.com; spf=pass (Google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.85 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from SNT112-W1 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s10.snt0.Hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:10:15 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
Boundary="_7fd2a3ab-fbcd-4440-9ef1-87b969d28f0b_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.2]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Thanks...
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:10:15 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Oct 2009 19:10:15.0986 (UTC) FILETIME=[4CE07920:01CA49DD]

--_7fd2a3ab-fbcd-4440-9ef1-87b969d28f0b_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
Boundary="_9a855ce2-57d3-41e3-b3de-39932c926119_"

--_9a855ce2-57d3-41e3-b3de-39932c926119_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
Scammer Found! (ID: 2879)
IP Block 41.207.162.2 ( Email Harvester)
Country Lome, Togo
Comments TOGONET-20060418 (41.207.160.0 - 41.207.191.255)
Abuse Email [email protected],[email protected]

Image Image

Resistance is futile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Brenwen you sweet angel, yes you <checks spelling> Wink Very Happy

You can always write to your pets as if writing to somebody you do know and care for.

For instance, "SweetCakes, I do love your style and respect you very much" (of course you could direct it to anybody you like so long as it sounds like you might be writing to him)

or "My darling pet, I want you with me forever" of course, you are talking about your pet fish this time Wink

how about this, "I love it when you write to me, it puts a smile on my face knowing you have spent the time to write to me"

You dont necessarily have to lie to these scumbags if you are not comfortable doing that, but kind of stretching the truth a little wouldn't hurt so much Wink

@Weareborg, you have such a wonderful way of words Laughing

Well done on snaring this new pet

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I forgot to post the headers. Yeah, I got him to send me pictures too (the same ones, of course).
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just think back to when you where a teenager chasing [various options].

Hmm. Can't remember love and romance coming into it!

Quote:
You can always write to your pets as if writing to somebody you do know and care for.

''On your knees, Mortal!'

Quote:
you are talking about your pet fish this time

''Good morning, Frying Pan.'

Nah, doesn't work.

It's OK. It's the great thing about baiting. You can do it your own way. I'm still keeping many Love Lads for months and months, so my unromantic way is effective too!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic