SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From buster gang - New assassin lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tells to go with Kelvin. I decide to bag him a bit:
Oi Buster,

Ok, your loss! I thought it would be an easy 90,000 for you, but since you're too lazy to do what I ask, Kelvin will do the Job for you! Let me know if you change your mind

I am disappointed in you, I FINALLY thought Nick will be toast, let's see if Kelvin can do what you so obviously can't. I guess you're just some punked out Loser who's really a bit of a Mummy's boy and NOT the big tough hitman I need. Pity really, if you WERE the guy who's shoes I threw up on, you were cute! I'd DO you.

Kathrin

And attach this picture

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sends this... Which made me laugh at loud! Good thing 'm alone in this studio...

HE WILL DO HIS AND I WILL DO MINE.A PROMISE TO YOU

I think it's time for Kelvin to kill buster

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's chatting to B0b in gmail chat right now

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now he's offline. This is what I got out of him

buster: hello
a scanner is used to send document so that receiver can see it
have you payed
Sent at 3:39 AM on Saturday

me: Yes, of course. I'll scan it when I have time and send the receipt to you. Kelvin was MOST helpful My oops, hopefully I covered my arse
He put me onto Mr Osinor Akhigbe
Sent at 3:42 AM on Saturday

buster is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when buster comes online.

"You are a dead meat!"

DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I jumping the gun on this?

Quote:
I can't do a Western Union transfer, I always have cops outside my house and they would follow me. They would ask why I am sending $15,000, and I'd have to betray the gang to answer.

Instead, I can have a contact meet you, wherever you want to meet. It would be safest anywhere outside of England - the gang is under tight control here, and you know that.

But, I have contacts in France, Holland, Egypt and Algeria. If you can arrange a flight to any of my contacts, I can arrange for you to be payed in cash.

-----Original Message-----
To: MEMEMEMEMEME
Sent: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 9:55 am
Subject: Re: READ THIS

just go to the bank and do a western union money transfer to this details

NAME:mary williams

pay the sum of $15,000 in total but first send $5,000 it will be used to pay the boys for there surveillance on you but NOTE THIS,i dont have any assistance,so your writing must be to me and me alone.
do this soon

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 1:02 AM, MEMEMEMEMEMEME wrote:
Ok, just tell me what you guys want. You know I can't be any help in a heist anymore, because the cops are always watching me. I never told them anything about the gang, so what do you want?

To: MEMEMEMEMEME
Sent: Thu, Oct 8, 2009 6:31 pm

i will scan to you my yesterday hit,i warned het too but she thought
it was a fun till she saw me LIVE

On 10/8/09, MEMEMEMEMEMEME wrote:
> Look, I'm tired of your gang. I told the boss that I'm not into this stuff
> anymore. Five years in prison was ENOUGH for me, and I'm not going to go
> back even if you do kill me.
>
>
>
> But, if you try it... remember what happened to Smiley? Yeah, you'd better
> hope I don't see you.
>
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh, a possible Safari! I sure as shit hope you're not jumping the gun Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received ths from the lad, and I have NO clue who he is talking about:

HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF HOW I GOT YOUR NUMBER TO CALL YOUR HOUSE IN MALAYSIA,GUY IF YOU WANT US TO DO COLABOR,TO WORK TOGETHER NO PROBLEM BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO IT LIKE THIS,I SURE TO MAKE YOU HATE EVERYTHING,FINALLY NO PLACE LIKE HOME.
IT IS A PROMISE.

It looks like he called some other lad who he thinks is me Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Breadcrumb

In case you didn't get my PM, I'm planning on telling buster that Kelvin has agreed to Kill him! But don't let that get in the way of a beautiful friendship... Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yup, read your PM...perfect... Laughing Laughing lets see how he reacts when I tell him I am onto him Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send Buster this, under the heading "I have a NEW deal...":

Well it seems the 30 grand I sent K3lvin 0gu was fine. I asked him to kill YOU and he has agreed to do you in as part of my existing arrangement. So now, Kelvin will kill Nick and his gayboy lover for the original $120,000 (90 for Nick, 30 for Yamil) and he will throw YOU in for free. Apparently there are issues between you two.

Anyhoo, you are not my problem anymore. I'd keep your eyes peeled matey, Kelvin seems to be on the ball in ways you AREN'T

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I got Auto responses from the mysterious @l@n about his accounts. hopefully gone for good. And little piggys will be mine Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BANK:Standard Chartered Bank,Hong Kong LTD
ADDRESS:4-4A Des voeux road,standard chartered building,central Hong Kong.
SWIFT CODE:scblhkhxxx
BANK CODE:003
BENIFICIARY:Universal finance and commerce ltd
A/C NO:42910315465
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he has more than one of us on yahoo chat right now-he's making less sense than usual.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by doc holliday on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buster never seems to give up... he keeps e-mailing me insulting my grandfather. I either hit a nerve with him or he has a complete room-temperature IQ. Maybe he believes all that tripe in the old cowboy movies. I sent him the following, and I have no idea what to expect from him next.

Quote:
Hey Buster,

Good going fella... you're still alive! I just wanted to give you some good news and some bad news.

The good news is my boss pulled the two agents from your case. Chasing you down, while personally satisfying, was not the best use of government funds.

Now for the bad news. The boys from the agency managed to slip a small program into your computer which will track your e-mails and keystrokes (Don't believe me? Didn't it take your computer a bit longer to boot up this morning? That was the tracker installing itself).

Then the next bit of bad news. I called my grandfather last night. He said to give you his words exactly so the call took some time as I had to write out what he said and read it back to him. Here are his exact words for you:

"Buster, it is I, Running Wolf, Great Medicine Man of the Tribe who speaks these words to you. Heed them.

Running Wolf says: Buster, you threaten the grandson of Running Wolf. Do you expect Running Wolf to sit idle when you do this bad thing?

Running Wolf says: Buster, the rattlesnake curse of the Tribe cannot be broken nor can it be removed, even by me, Running Wolf, Great Medicine Man of the Tribe. Do not waste your time going to your local juju man. The black bird that flew over you three times yesterday, and even now watches you as you sit reading these words was sent by me to take all protection from you.

Running Wolf says: Buster, your protective amulets are turned to mere substance with no power.

Running Wolf says: Buster, even now, the Great Spirit will call you shortly. You will be brought to the Tribe's Happy Hunting Ground where you will serve the Tribe as a slave and a girlie man for ever.

Running Wolf says: Buster, in the day you will be hot as you plant our corn and grind our meal. At night you will be cold as you will not have a robe from our Sacred Buffalo to warm yourself. Your loincloth will be ragged and our women will laugh at your private parts.

Running Wolf says: Buster, wash yourself with clean water and tie three pieces of red yarn in your hair, so the Great Spirit will allow you to die with the dignity of a man, for if you do not do these things you will die like that dog you saw dead at the side of the road.

Running Wolf says: Buster, take a copper coin the color of the skin of Mother Earth, wrap it in a piece of blue paper the color of the sky, and throw it in a flowing stream. If you do this, the Great Spirit will allow you to walk on firm ground, see the blue sky, and quench your thirst with clean water when you reach our Happy Hunting Ground.

Running Wolf says: Buster, If you do not do this thing you will walk with bare feet only on sharp rocks, not see the sky, and thirst forever when you reach our Happy Hunting Ground.

Running Wolf says: Buster, you have little time left. Even now you have a pain in your shoulder, and you stumbled yesterday, and your feet hurt tonight.

Running Wolf says: Buster, I have spoken."

Sorry Buster, it really sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Luke

DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, he's stressed.

So.... how can I work around this one? I really want to prod him away from anything indirect.

I really don't know much about direct deposits... how do they work, and how can I say that it won't work?

Quote:
WHAT I GAVE YOU IS MY BANK ACCOUNT

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM, <XXXXXXXXXXXXX> wrote:
Look, I can't send the money indirectly. It would be dangerous for all of us - You know as well as I do that Western Union is run by the cops here.

I either need to give it to you in person, or have a contact give it to you (or your contact).

The cops are coming in right now - I can't write any more for at least an hour or else they'll see.

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 1:43 pm

BANK:Standard Chartered Bank,Hong Kong LTD
ADDRESS:4-4A Des voeux road,standard chartered building,central Hong Kong.
SWIFT CODE:scblhkhxxx
BANK CODE:003
BENIFICIARY:Universal finance and commerce ltd
A/C NO:42910315465
SBR
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave me the same bank account a few minutes ago Very Happy
Does that count for a piggy? Smile
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SBR wrote:
He gave me the same bank account a few minutes ago Very Happy
Does that count for a piggy? Smile

Oh, shoot. I forgot about the piggies Razz
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get an account,report it even if others have already done so.It sometimes takes multiple reports of the same account for Alan to get them closed.Then stick a pig in your sig line-you earned it.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
If you get an account,report it even if others have already done so.It sometimes takes multiple reports of the same account for Alan to get them closed.Then stick a pig in your sig line-you earned it.

Do I just PM him?

I did that... do I wait for some confirmation to add that to my signature?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything you need to know is in this thread here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780
Sometimes you get an automated response,you wont hear from him personally unless he would need more information from you.
Hit the lad where it hurts-in his wallet!

Jack the hitlad

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two mails in overnight.
(1)
Quote:
dont write to him,dont reply him and do not even mind him,for him i know what to do to him,you dont have anything to fear but you made a mistake to write to him without even telling me,he just told you that he is my assistance and you agreed.
just pay to the details i told you,this time just pay $4000,it is ok.
just pay this fee to this details

(2)
Quote:
as i told you,it is not me and again mind you,i dont have any assistance but me and my boys.just pay it on monday through the details i gave you ok.you payed the money to a scammer and he is living in Malaysia,my boys are tracking him down and he will go in for taking my money,be carefull next time.i told my boys to wait.
do not write ti him,read his email or even reply him,he is a scammer
A SCAMMER? Surely not.
He's been chopped by Breadcrumb AND by another account of mine but doesn't seem to realise. Dumb as dog shit.Shocked
He is fun

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't think of anything else to do, so I just said that I paid the first five grand already. He seems to believe me - does that mean that his account was taken down?

Also, can anyone give me a good forgery of the details he wants? I don't know anything about that stuff.

Quote:
ok but you must send to me the payment details ok,when i get the money i will order my boys to stop been in surveillance over you so that you can be free to complete this fee but tell me,if i send to you the details information of the person who wants to kill you will you still complete this fee?i am just doing this because he is yet to complete his fee too but we dont like delay in job,first complete money first job and we told him that

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 6:22 PM, <HarrySmith64> wrote:
I was forced to stay off of my computer for the rest of the day yesterday. The officers said I was "over my limit".

I deposited the first $5,000. I can't do the rest immediately.

Now, why did the boss want me dead?
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whether or not his account is still open or not doesn't really matter. It didn't work when YOU tried to put his money in. Slap him and tell him that. Demand a new bank account. It is amazing sometimes how many they will cough up.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a second bank account from him today. The first account I got from him ended with 43708 (chase bank), the second ended with 71627 (Bank of America). Both bank branches are in Riverside, Calif. USA and both have the same account owner "35513n 35513n" (in leet although this forum is behind a pw). Anyone keeping track of the number of unique bank accounts he has given up so far?

EDIT: I think it is 3 bank accounts. Dutch and HarrySmith64 also got xxxxx15465

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the chase bank and the standard bank in Hong Kong. I've reported BOTH top the mysterious @l@n Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic