SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I finally got my signature!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Found the web page http://www.lettermelater.com and scheduled a recurring e-mail be sent my lad every day for the last week. Today I got this reply:

Madam go to hell you see the way you have waist my time and money someone else is going to do that to you YOU SHALL PERISH IN HELL FOOL,BIG FOOL, VERY BIG ONE,GOAT,MONKEY,DONKEY DONT WRITE ME AGAIN CRASE
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant, what was the email you sent?

Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Originally I sent him a WU receipt with the MCTN covered by a post it, and of course I don't understand what he is talking about.

Every night at 2:30am (his time) he gets a message asking to send my money back.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Dexter, it ain't really a sig line until you put it there...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted first, then edited profile, evidently not too well...LOL
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks as though you upset him, way to go!
Nice one Dexter! Thumbs up Thumbs up

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

Quote:
GOAT,MONKEY,DONKEY

That about covers all bases. Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Checking on my signature...

Having more problems with the sig than I did with the lad.

Usman Bello: go to hell you see the way you have waist my time and money someone else is going to do that to you YOU SHALL PERISH IN HELL FOOL,BIG FOOL, VERY BIG ONE,GOAT,MONKEY,DONKEY DONT WRITE ME AGAIN CRASE

Usman Bello: I KNOW NOT ONLY AFRICANS ARE JUNKEES YOU PEOPLE ARE JUNK

Western Union: YOUR ARE FIRSH ,GO TO FUUUUU YOU MOTHER OK. TRY THAT

Western Union:i find out that you are stupid man in fact you are out of your mind

Usman Bello: you fooooooooooo stop writing me and as for your informatioon i no longer use this account okay

Never in your life write me again i thought your sense of understanding will be write but i never know u are a beast like you .you are a very stupid and idiot man

Closed lad accounts
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm jealous. That's a great sig.

I never get any nasty insults from lads, no matter how mean I am to them. Crying or Very sad
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Scammed Out wrote:
no matter how mean I am to them

Have you tried being really nice to them? They love to be mean to you if they think you are weak.
They can be quite abbusive, maybe you come across to strong to them and they are scared. Laughing

Dexter that's great sig material. Hope you can get it added on soon. Nice one. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still scheduled to get e-mails for the next two weeks. I'm hoping to add on.

Usman Bello: go to hell you see the way you have waist my time and money someone else is going to do that to you YOU SHALL PERISH IN HELL FOOL,BIG FOOL, VERY BIG ONE,GOAT,MONKEY,DONKEY DONT WRITE ME AGAIN CRASE

Western Union:i find out that you are stupid man in fact you are out of your mind

Usman Bello: you fooooooooooo stop writing me and as for your informatioon i no longer use this account okay

Never in your life write me again i thought your sense of understanding will be write but i never know u are a beast like you .you are a very stupid and idiot man

Closed lad accounts
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Congrats!!! Very Happy Razz

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him who this 'CRASE' is, and is he sure his email was really meant for you?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because of the poor English skills of most of the workers in the plant, we understood that he meant "crazy" and I have taken to further attacks on him.

Do you know how many text messages you can send with a google voice number from you baiter's account. My automated procedure sends one every 8 seconds. He has written back, so I know he is not happy.

If he would just fill out the formal apology form I sent him, I could move on.

Closed lad accounts
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That site is BRILLIANT!

I was kinda looking for another way to harass my lads.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
That site is BRILLIANT!

I was kinda looking for another way to harass my lads.

It looks just the ticket although I haven't had my confirmation email yet to activate it, requested one three times Sad

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a goldmine:

YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE APOLOGISE FOR WHAT THAT YOU SENT ME MONEY OR WHAT NOW I KNOW NOT ONLY AFRICANS ARE JUNKEES YOU PEOPLE ARE JUNK

Closed lad accounts
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe that your lad has fallen in love with you, Dexter. Definitely a sig worthy insult Very Happy .

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best way to take him to a higher level is to make up.

You know that deep down you want to be his friend - then try another one on him - the disappearing Wuxfer would send him nuclear. It's a Wuxfer gif that fades off the screen before he can take down the details.

I also add that the scammer needs a microwave viewer to hold the picture properly, but without it they need to download to an apple i-phone and put in a microwave on a low setting. No success yet - but I only need one dummy to make it worthwhile.

That service looks like it could be a gem to add to my arsenal. Can't wait to try it out. Twisted Evil

I got my confirmation mail immediately - but it had been sent to spam or trash.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's a Wuxfer gif that fades off the screen before he can take down the details.

Where would one find such a wondrous thing?

I guess when the lad complains, he's told it must be his crappy computer?
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a badge of honor! I can't seem to get insults, just lectures.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic