SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. J wants give 12m and keep 200k - comments most welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm well into this bait, a work in progress. I hope I've made this easy to read.

This one's been going for about 1 1/2 weeks now.

My character is Yuri for Japan. No, I've never been there but is sure is fun pretending I'm over there.

LAD:
Quote:
fromRev. Johnson David <[email protected]>
[email protected]

XXXXXXXXX (Yes, this is you.) Learn more

dateTue, Sep 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM
subjectYOUR PAYMENT IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

hide details Sep 22

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BANK FACT FINDING & SPECIALDUTIES OFFICE
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS.
MOBIL PHONE +234086133456789
OFFICE PHONE +234-09-88834455673

ATTN: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR,

I AM REV. JOHNSON DAVID,A SENIOR STAFF WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN). I AM WRITING YOU THIS LETTER BECAUSE COOL PENNY IS BETTER THAN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. IT IS BETTER FOR ONE TO LIVE AND DIE A POOR HONEST MAN THAN A RICH DISHONEST ONE. I AND THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER (CSO) OF OUR BANK HAVE ARRANGED WITH AN OFFICER IN COMPUTER SECTION ENGINEER CHUKA ILOH TO BRING OUT PART OF YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT SUM AMOUNTING TO US$12 MILLION. WHY WE DID THIS IS BECAUSE ACCORDING TO INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE BANK'S COMPUTER, YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT SUCCESS. AS I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE ALMOST MET ALL THE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS OF THE CBN IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT, YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT OF INTEREST GROUPS. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PAYMENT AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE MERELY DOING PAPER WORKS WITH YOU AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU RECEIVE FAX , PHONE AND EMAIL MESSAGES FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN NIGERIA EVERYDAY. ALSO WE FOUND OUT THAT SOME OF THE OFFICIALS OF THE PARASTATALS HAVE BEEN EXTORTING A LOT OF MONEY FROM YOU WITH THE PRETEXT OF HELPING YOU RECEIVE TO YOUR MONEY. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS MAY LAST FOR YEARS YET NOTHING HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT DO AWAY WITH THOSE OFFICERS THAT YOU CALL YOUR PARTNERS. AND FOR SECURITY REASONS DO NOT TELL ANYBODY THAT YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE CASH AT YOUR DOORSTEP.
THE MONEY IS IN TWO SECURITY-PROOF BOXES WEIGHING 110KG EACH, THAT IS 22OKG FOR THE TWO BOXES, YESTERDAY WE WENT TO FOUR COURIER COMPANIES TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS ON HOW TO SHIP THEM BY COURIER TO YOU. THE COURIER WE VISITED ARE: DHL, EMS, FEDEX AND TNT COURIER AND THEY ALL SAID THAT THEY MUST OPEN THE BOXES FOR INSPECTION BY THE CUSTOMS BEFORE SHIPMENT. THIS IS SOMETHING WE WANT TO AVOID BECAUSE THE BOXES WERE PADDED WITH MACHINE. WE TOLD THE COURIER COMPANY THAT THE BOXES CONTAINS PHOTOGRAPHIC AND FILM MATERIALS AND WHEN OPEN WILL LOOSE ITS EFICANCY. WE DID NOT DECLARE MONEY BECAUSE COURIER DO NOT CARRY MONEY. TODAY A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS A DIPLOMAT DISCLOSED TO ME THAT THERE IS COURIER COMPANY THEY USE TO SEND DIPLOMATIC MATERIALS AND INFORMATION FROM ONE COUNTRY TO ANOTHER.
THAT HAS DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY AND CANNOT BE INSPECTED BY ANY CUSTOMS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. THE NAME OF THE COURIER SERVICE IS OXFORD SECURITY COURIER SERVICE (OSCS). I WILL MEET THEM AS SOON AS I HAVE YOUR GO AHEAD ORDER. THE DIPLOMAT WILL HELP ME TO SECURE ALL THE REQUIRED IMMUNITY DOCUMENTS SO WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM.
NOTE THAT WE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT YOU MUST COMPENSATE US WITH TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$200,000.00) AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY. TO THIS EFFECT, YOU WILL SEND US A PROMISSORY NOTE OF COMPENSATING US TO THE TUNE OF TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLAR (US$200,000.00) ALONG WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR SENDING THE BOXES BY COURIER.
PLEASE MAINTAIN TOP MOST SECRECY AS IT MAY CAUSE A LOT OF PROBLEMS IF FOUND OUT THAT WE ARE USING THIS WAY TO HELP YOU. DO NOT EVER TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY. I WANT TO HELP YOU BECAUSE SOMETHING IN ME IS TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE AN HONEST PERSON.
WHEN WE CONCLUDED THIS AND YOU SEND OUR PROMISE, WE WILL HELP TO SHIP THE FINAL PART OF YOUR MONEY TO YOU. MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH US AS WE WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY. However you are advise to contact me with the below address at [email protected]

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV. JOHNSON DAVID
DIRECTOR,CENTRAL BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE

ME:
A standard reply by yours truly
Quote:
fromXXXXX
[email protected]

dateTue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:23 PM
subjectRe: YOUR PAYMENT IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details Sep 22

Did we meet once? Is that how you got my address? I do a lot of fly-in/fly-out business and we may have met at a conference. Your name does not ring a bell yet maybe I knew one of your husbands associates.
I need more information regarding this generous offer. I also need to be assured this is not illegal.
Kind Regards

Yuri Sutarotsu
Vice-President
Chubbysumo Corporation
Hiroshima Japan

LAD:
Writes some scripted bulldust
Quote:
DEAR FRIEND,

GREETINGS, THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE WHICH CONTENTS WERE WELL NOTED. NOTE THAT THE AMOUNT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS TOTAL SUM OF US$12MILLION. AND THE MONEY IS IN TWO SECURITY PROVES BOXES WHICH CANNOT BE OPEN BY ANYOTHER MEANS EXPECT THROUGH ITS KEYS OR BE ABLE CLOSE BACK AGAIN AS I STATED BEFORE, BECAUSE THEY WERE PADDED WITH MACHINE IN THE UNITED STATES BEFORE TRANSPORTED INTO THIS COUNTRY. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT AS FAR AS THE LORD WOULD GIVE ME THE GRACE TO OBTAIN ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WHICH WOULD MAKE THE BOXES DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENTS, THE BOXES CANNOT BE STOP/CHECK/INSPECT IN ANY PORT OF ENTRY IN ANY AIRPORT IN THE WORLD UNTIL THEY ARE DELIVERED TO YOU/YOUR ADDRESS.

I AM INTO THIS TRANSACTION NOT TO MAKE MONEY FOR MYSELF OR TO START SEEING MYSELF AS A RICH MAN, BUT BECAUSE I WANT TO ESTABLISH A CHARITY HOME FOR THE DESTITUTE AND THE MOTHERLESS BABIES WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BOXES (US$200, 000.00), I WANT TO DO THIS BECAUSE I AM AN ORPHAN WHO ALSO GREW UP IN ORPHANAGE HOME. THEREFORE I KNEW WHAT THE LESS PRIVILEGE IN SOCIETY IS PASSING THROUGH. WHENEVER I LOOK AROUND, TUNE TELEVISION I SEE CHILDREN ON THE STREETS WITHOUT HELP, NO ONE TO CARE FOR THEM. I SEE PEOPLE SUFFERING WITHOUT FOOD ON THEIR TABLE; I SEE CORRUPTIONS AND CHEATING EVERYWHERE, I SEE THE RICH GETTING RICHER AND THE POOR GETTING POORER DAY BY DAY, PEOPLE SLEEPING ON THE STREET WITHOUT EATING ANYTHING. I SEE KILLING EVERYWHERE AND DESTRUCTION BECAUSE OF MONEY.

AND I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR OVER 10 GOOD YEARS NOW, AND I CANNOT ACHIEVE THIS AIM. THAT IS THE REASON WHY I AM INTO THIS TRANSACTION. AND IF YOU WOULD JOIN ME IN CHANGING THE SOCIETY THROUGH THIS CHARITY HOME THE LORD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU THE MORE, HE WOULD MEET YOU AT POINT OF YOUR NEEDS. AND I AM ASSURING YOU THAT WE ARE GOING TO SUCCEED ON THIS TRANSACTION AND HAVE OUR SHARES OF THE CONTENTS IN THE BOXES, BECAUSE THE GOOD LORD IS GOING TO BE WITH US.

NOTE THAT I HAVE DONE A PREFECT UNDER GROUND WORKS THEREFORE ONCE I RECEIVE YOUR GO AHEAD ORDER I WOULD BE GOING TO THE RESPECTIVE UNITED NATION'S OFFICES WITH MY DIPLOMAT FRIEND FOR POSSIBLY OBTAINING ALL THE IMMUNITY DOCUMENTS WHICH IS CAPABLE OF MAKING THE BOXES DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENTS. AND ONCE THIS IS DONE, I WOULD CALL ON THE COURIER COMPANY (OSCS) TO COME AND CARRY THE BOXES FOR PREPARATION AND SHIPMENT TO YOUR ADDRESS. AND WHEN THE BOXES ARE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS, YOU SHOULD GRADUALLY DEPOSIT THE CASH INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OR KEEP AT A SAFE PLACE, AND INFORM ME SO THAT I WOULD COME OVER TO COLLECT OUR SHARES.

NOTE THAT I WOULD SEND THE KEYS OF THE BOXES TO YOU THROUGH ANOTHER COURIER SERVICE (EITHER THROUGH DHL, TNT OR FEDEX) SO THAT YOU WOULD RECEIVE IT BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE BOXES, BECAUSE IT IS NOT TOO GOOD FOR DIPLOMATIC COURIER (OSCS) TO HAVE BOTH KEYS AND ALL IT TAKES TO OPEN THE BOXES, TO AVOID TAMPERING WITH ITS CONTENTS. AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IN THIS ENTIRE TRANSACTION YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SPEND ANY MONEY EXPECTS ONLY THE COST (MONEY) OF POSTING THE KEYS OF THE BOXES TO YOUR OWN ADDRESS, WHICH I AM SURE THAT IT WOULD NOT BE MORE THAN US$120. AND THIS MONEY IS NOT WHAT YOU MUST SEND TO ME, BUT YOU CAN EVEN MAKE THE PAYMENT OF POSTING THE KEYS AT FEDEX OFFICE OVER THERE IN YOUR NEXT STREET, I MEAN YOUR CITY/STATE AND FEDEX OFFICE HERE WOULD CONTACT WITH ME SO THAT I WOULD TAKE THE KEYS TO THEIR OFFICE HERE FOR ONWARD POSTING TO YOUR ADDRESS. THIS IS TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS VERY, VERY CLEAN AND CLEAR TRANSACTION AND FREE OF ANYTHING SUSPECT AT ALL.

I AM SUGGESTING THAT WHEN THE COURIER COMPANY (OSCS) COME UP WITH THEIR SHIPMENT CHARGES WE WOULD BEG THEM TO DELIVER THE BOXES ON C.O.B. OR C.O.D. (CASH ON DELIVERY), THOUGH I HAVE STARTED TELLING THEM ABOUT THE C.O.D. SERVICE. SO WHEN THEY DELIVER THE BOXES TO YOUR HOME, ALL YOU SHOULD DO IS TO TAKE ONE OF THE BOXES TO INSIDE YOUR HOUSE WHERE NO BODY WOULD SEE YOU (THE DIPLOMAT), THEN OPEN IT WITH THE KEYS I WOULD SEND TO YOU AND THEN BRING OUT THEIR MONEY AND PAY TO THEM.

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE VERY CAREFULLY SO THAT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING POINT BY POINT AS I STATED/MEAN AND LET ME HAVE YOUR GO AHEAD BY SENDING YOUR COMPLETE INFORMATION BOTH YOUR ID OR ID NUMBER. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU I WOULD WED INTO ACTION ON HOW TO SECURE ALL THE ENABLING DOCUMENTS. AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T DISAPPOINT ME AT LAST, BECAUSE I AM SURE THAT I WOULD NEVER DISAPPOINTED YOU. THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES URGENT ATTENTION BECAUSE OF ITS NATURE.

FINALLY IF YOU ARE NOT CLEAR WITH MY EXPLANATION ON THIS MESSAGE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS, BUT IF YOUR CLEAR THEN LET ME HAVE YOUR GO AHEAD. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY ON YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV. JOHNSON DAVID

phone:+234-8036-526-822

ME:
I pretend I didnt understand and demand more money
Quote:
Hi Rev Johnson,

Frist;
I would like to have 10% of ALL the money. For a shipment this large, $200,000 (two hundred thousand dollars) is not enough. I assume you are sending the money this way to get by tax laws. Even though this does not sound illegal, I want more to be a part of this deal. Please let me know if you agree. I will use this money to pay my bank loans and finish my blimp.

I insist you show send me your ID. Before I send you my ID and postal address, I need to see your ID to make sure you are who you say you are. There are many people claiming to be someone else on the Internet.
Regard
Yuri

LAD:
Sends me some generic ID not even worth posting
Quote:
DEAR FRIEND,
GREETINGS, THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE WHICH CONTENTS WERE WELL NOTED TO ME.

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU THERE IS NO WAY I WILL SEND 10% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT FOR YOU BECAUSE I MYSELF DID NOT HAVE ANY ASSESS FROM THE FUND.

AGAIN TO SEND MY ID TO YOU AS YOU REQUESTED I PROMISE TO SEND IT TO YOU NEXT COMING WEEK SO THAT YOU WILL BELIEVE ME ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS YOUR HONEST SO THAT YOU WILL NOT GO AND CHANGE YOUR MIND AFTTER YOU RECEIVE ALL YOUR PAYMENT.

NOTE THAT I WOULD SEND THE KEYS OF THE BOXES TO YOU THROUGH ANOTHER COURIER SERVICE (EITHER THROUGH DHL, TNT OR FEDEX) SO THAT YOU WOULD RECEIVE IT BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE BOXES, BECAUSE IT IS NOT TOO GOOD FOR DIPLOMATIC COURIER (OSCS) TO HAVE BOTH KEYS AND ALL IT TAKES TO OPEN THE BOXES, TO AVOID TAMPERING WITH ITS CONTENTS. AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IN THIS ENTIRE TRANSACTION YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SPEND ANY MONEY EXPECTS ONLY THE COST (MONEY) OF POSTING THE KEYS OF THE BOXES TO YOUR OWN ADDRESS, WHICH I AM SURE THAT IT WOULD NOT BE MORE THAN US$120. AND THIS MONEY IS NOT WHAT YOU MUST SEND TO ME, BUT YOU CAN EVEN MAKE THE PAYMENT OF POSTING THE KEYS AT FEDEX OFFICE OVER THERE IN YOUR NEXT STREET, I MEAN YOUR CITY/STATE AND FEDEX OFFICE HERE WOULD CONTACT WITH ME SO THAT I WOULD TAKE THE KEYS TO THEIR OFFICE HERE FOR ONWARD POSTING TO YOUR ADDRESS. THIS IS TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS VERY, VERY CLEAN AND CLEAR TRANSACTION AND FREE OF ANYTHING SUSPECT AT ALL.

I AM SUGGESTING THAT WHEN THE COURIER COMPANY (OSCS) COME UP WITH THEIR SHIPMENT CHARGES WE WOULD BEG THEM TO DELIVER THE BOXES ON C.O.B. OR C.O.D. (CASH ON DELIVERY), THOUGH I HAVE STARTED TELLING THEM ABOUT THE C.O.D. SERVICE. SO WHEN THEY DELIVER THE BOXES TO YOUR HOME, ALL YOU SHOULD DO IS TO TAKE ONE OF THE BOXES TO INSIDE YOUR HOUSE WHERE NO BODY WOULD SEE YOU (THE DIPLOMAT), THEN OPEN IT WITH THE KEYS I WOULD SEND TO YOU AND THEN BRING OUT THEIR MONEY AND PAY TO THEM.

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV. JOHNSON DAVID
phone:+234-8036-526-822

ME:
I play stupid & hard to please
Quote:
No 10% no deal. Your the one who wants the money out of the country. Find someone else.

Goodbye.

LAD:
Another scripted reply
Quote:
DEAR FRIEND,

GREETINGS, THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, WHICH CONTENTS WERE WELL NOTED TO ME.

I AM HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT NO WAY I MYSELF WILL SEND THE 10% FOR YOU FROM THE TOTAL AMOUNT.

THE $12M DOLLARS IS YOUR OWN MONEY WHICH YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND SEND TO ME MY OWN PROMISESING MONEY OF $200..000.00 AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVE ALL YOURMONEY FROM CENTRAL BANK.

FINALLY IF YOU ARE CLEAR WITH MY EXPLANATION ON THIS MESSAGE PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR GO AHEAD BY SENDING YOUR COMPLETE INFORMATION BOTH YOUR ID CARD OR YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU I WOULD WED INTO ACTION ON HOW TO SECURE ALL THE ENABLING DOCUMENTS. AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T DISAPPOINT ME AT LAST, BECAUSE I AM SURE THAT I WOULD NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU.. THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES URGENT ATTENTION BECAUSE OF ITS NATURE FEEL FREE TO LET ME HAVE YOUR GO AHEAD. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY ON YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV. JOHNSON DAVID
PHONE+234-8036-526-822
DIRECTOR, CENTRAL BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE

ME:
I finally understand. I also include a fake ID but its unreadable and the passport is a renamed .DLL file
Quote:
Rev,

So I get $11,800,000.00? PLEASE CLARIFY! That is great! I can buy everything I always wanted. In Japan, it is very hard to be rich because of the recession.

I am not good at computer graphics so I did my best. Please find attached my passport and Hiroshima City-Pass ID card.

Regards
Yuri.

LAD:

Quote:
MY DEAR FRIEND MR.YURI,

GREETINGS, THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, WHICH CONTENTS WERE WELL NOTED TO ME.

ALL THE $12M DOLLARS BELONG TO YOU IS YOUR OWN MONEY BUT THE RAESON WHY I ASK YOU TO GIVE ME THE $200.000..00 AFTER YOU RECCIVE YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IS NOT BECAUSE I NEED YOUR MONEY BUT TO MAKE SUR I FUFILL MY PROMISES WITH MY GODTHAT IS THE PROMISE I MADE TO GOD BEFORE I COME BE A REV FATHER.
MR.YURI,GOD HAS MADE IT THAT YOU MUST RECEIVE YOUR FUND HENCE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS WORKING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW AND THE ANOITING OF GOD ALMIGHTY WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.

SIR,IS LIKE I HAVE SEEN A BLOOD BROTHER OR SISTER, BE YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER SAYS THE BIBLE HENCE AM DOING EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO SEE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR TOTAL FUND FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA RATHER THAN LIVING IT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS TO TAKE IT WHICH WILL END IN VANITY.

AGAIN PLEASE SEND YOUR FULL ADDRES WHER YOU WILL LIKE TO RECEIVE BOX FROM THE COURIER COMPANY AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW WHNE THE AGENT OF THE COURIER COMPANY COME TO JAPAN HE MAY LIKE TO CALL YOU SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT HE IS IN YOUR COUNTY.

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS AND GUIDE YOU WELL,PLEASE UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR FUND ENDEAVOUR TO HELP THE NEEDY AS GOD WILL DOUBLE HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU. BE REST ASSURED OF YOUR PAYMENT FOR GOD HAS SAID AND NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE IT WHEN GOD HAS SPOKEN.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV. JOHNSON DAVID
PHONE+234-8036-526-822
DIRECTOR, CENTRAL BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE

ME:
I reply again. The reason I'm saying is that I will be overseas soon is so it either a) gives me and excuse to 'visit' him or b) I get arrested and my
'assistant' needs the money to bail me out.
Quote:
Rev. Johnson,

Please remember, I am a business person and I do not see this as helping God or anyone else. I am purely in this for myself and to fund my business schemes. If you do not want to do business with me, it is up to you. I am not your blood brother etc and I do not want to be. Just a warning. I do wish to continue with this transaction as business only so you do not need to write all the other babble.

It might also help me read your emails better if you DO NOT WRITE THEM ALL IN CAPITALS!!!

I am traveling overseas soon but I can have someone else pickup the couriered box when it comes on my behalf. I wont leave for a while so I hope it comes before I go.

Here are my details;

My Details:

Name (English): Yuri-Fury Sutarotsu
Name (Japan): ユーリでたらめ
Home Address: 1/555 宮内串戸, 広島 (Kujima), 広島市 (Hiroshima), Japan 734-8551
Country of Origin: Japan

Regards
Yuri

LAD:
Now he wants to speak to me. Oh oh
Quote:

Dear Mr. Yuri,

Greetings, this is to confirm the receipt of your massage and your information you sent to me, Which contents were well noted to me.

I am here to inform you that by next week monday I will go-ahead and call the courier Company for them to come and carry the boxs for onward shipment to your home address in japan.

again please confirm this number you send to me because I am trying to get you on phone but it is not through(7348551) please confirm this number for me because it is more than important.

Waiting for your confirmation of this massage.

Yours Faithfully,
Rev. Johnson David
PHONE+234-8036-526-822
Director, Centarl Bank Fact-Finding &Special Duties Office

I make an excuse
Quote:
My home phone has been disconnected because I got cable internet now. I don't need a home phone anymore. I only have a cellphone now but its not setup for making/receiving international calls. To receive international call you need to pay extra money. As I do not have any friends overseas, I chose not to go this option.

Is there a way we can chat online? Will be in google for the next few hours on and off.

Regards
Yuri

LAD:
He decides anyways to let me know how to get the cash. Naughty Reverent, lying about the box contents.
Quote:

Dear Mr. Yuri,

Greetings, this is to confirm the receipt of your massage, which contents were well noted to me.
As I told you that I will call the Courier Company for them to come and carry the boxes today for the onward shipment to your home address in Japan, the boxes is in there company as of now.

Mr. Yuri, you are advice to get an urgent contact with the Courier Company to an able you know the day they will deliver your consignment to you.

CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE COMPANY
Name of the Company is OXFORD SECURITY COURIER SERVICES INC.
Name of the Controller of the boxes is Mr. Peter Williams
E-Mail Address—( [email protected] )( [email protected])
Phone Number--+23409888765443
Fax--- Number--+23409887651

Again, please do not tell them that the contents of the boxes is containing millions of Dollars to avoid any problem with there Diplomatic, I register your consignment with them as Chemical film materials so do not let them know that the boxes is money ok.

Finally, below is my bank account information where you will send my own $200.000.00 after you have receive the boxes from them

Bank--- Name Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc.
Account Name--- Rev. Johnson David
Account-Number--- 200998645332119
Code- Number--- ==0299857664

Please get contact with them because time is not on our side and try to update me because as of now I did not have any more power over the consignment again .

Yours Faithfully,
Rev. Johnson David
PHONE+234-8036-526-822
Director, Central Bank Fact-Finding &Special Duties Office

ME:
I have a bit of fun with him. If I go down for this, he is too
Quote:
Reverent, you are a business man after all! Lying about the contents of the boxes to the government. I like it. But what will your gods say?

Let me say this, I agree to say they are chemical film materials or whatever bullshit you want, but if I am going down by the law, I wont hesitate to blame everything on you.

What should I say when I contact Mr Williams? Is there a reference number for the boxes?

Your partner in crime;
Yuri

LAD:
Explains:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Yuri,
Greetings, this is to confirm the receipt of your massage, which contents were well noted to me.

The reason why I told the courier company that the contents of the boxes is containing Chemical film materials is because of there Diplomatic so that it may not go away with the money, you know that everybody love to get rich, please do not tell them that the contents of the boxes is containing millions of Dollars to avoid any problem with there Diplomatic you know that I can not tell lies but I said it just because of our own good and protection.
Again don’t be afraid of any thing from your Government or here in Nigeria all the needed Document is well prepared so no body will hold you or ask you any question about this mater ok.

Please all I need from you is your honest so that you will not go and disappoint me after you have received the boxes from them.

Finally up dating me, have you contacted them? If not please do it as soon as possible
Here are the serial number: 5428050011001132.

Yours Faithfully,
Rev. Johnson David
Phone+234-8036-526-822

ME:
Lets see if I can get him off the script
Quote:
Rev you sneaky little devil you Wink trying to make excuses for lying. But as I said, I do not care... Ok, I'm contacting the company now.

ME:
Then I email the courier
Quote:
Att: Peter Williams,

I have been asked to call you in relations to the noted serial number. I would like to get these Chemical film Materials into Japan immediately.

Regards
Yuri Sutarotsu

LAD:
He is off the script. Not happy with my last email.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Yuri,

I want you to know that I am not happy with your mail, why are you using this can of words to me? What will I gain if I keep on lying to you, I have told you the reason why I told the Company that the contents of the boxes is Chemical film materials so that the Diplomatic who the company will send to delivered the Boxes to you will not carry it away on his way to Japan.

Please stop calling me Devil because I can not tell lying to you but I said it just because of our own good and protection.

Finally, Thanks for contacting the company, Up Date Me, have you here any Good news about the day they will delivered the Boxes to you?

Yours Faithfully,
Rev. Johnson David
Phone+234-8036-526-822

ME:
I explain and a bit annoyed
Quote:
You dont even understand English do you? You Little Devil is a FIGURE OF SPEECH, a nickname! It is not to be taken literally. I also told you that I KNOW YOU ARE NOT LYING TO ME, I KNOW WE ARE LYING TO THE COMPANY but I am ok with the lie.

I warned you that if you do business with me, its going to be this way. I say what I want and do what I say. I am happy to continue with the deal and I will give you nicknames as I want. Its you who wants the money out.

I already emailed the courier company but Mr Williams has not replied. Maybe he found out about the money and is trying to steal it?

This is the information I emailed:

Name of the Controller of the boxes is Mr. Peter Williams
E-Mail Address—( [email protected] )( [email protected])

Regards
Yuri

Thats where its left off. I'm awaiting to see what fun I can have hopefully tomorrow.

I still have not got any reply From the courier. I hope this will keep going.

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by moosewinkle on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work young Jedi. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I got the reply from the courier wanting cash

LAD2:
Quote:
E-mail: [email protected] Or www. oscsworldwide_lc@ gmail.com
Lagos Office
Oxford Plaza

No 911 Estate Road,Laidipo Lagos - Nigeria

Attn: Mr. Yuri,

REF : AIRLIFTING OF DIPLOMATIC TRUNKS OF CHEMICAL FILM MATERIALS WITH DECLARED VALUE OF USD. 12M.

SIR, YURI,

Oxford Security CoURIER sERVICES INC.
SAVING oUR Customers Money Since 1979 24Hours Mobile:Phone Number-+23409888765443 Fax-Number--+23409887651.

Dependable Service- Reasonble Rates- Customers Satisfaction- State Wide Service- 10% Discount For Cash Payment.OSCS Is ALL About your Diplomatic Delivevy Systm Speed Of Light.
E-mail: [email protected] Or www. [email protected]
Lagos Office Oxford Plaza No 911 Estate Road,Laidipo Lagos - Nigeria.

Attn: Mr. Yuri,

Ref: Airlifting Of Diplomatic Trunks Of Your Chemical Film Materiars With Declared Value Of $12M USD.

Sir, Your In Lieu Of Notifcation Of Deposition Of Your Trunks Of Your Film Materiars,Be Offically Notified Once More That This Good Organisation Has Been Through With Every PREPARATION REQUIRED On The Trunk AS Well AS The Verification Of The Forward The Below Staed Freigth Charges To And Genuine AND Now Ready To Effectively Airlift The Trunk And Safely Delivered Them To Your Doorstep.

Consequent Upon The Above, You Are Advised To Forward The Below Stated Freight Charges To This Office To Enable Us Effectively Airlift Your Consignment And Delivered them To Your Nominated Address Which We Hvae Recieved From Rev. Johnson David Forwarded To Us At No 911 Estate Road,Laidipo Lagos-Nigeria.

On Our Receipt Of The Payment Slip And It IS subsequent Confirmation, The Airway Bill And Other Clearance Papers Will Be Prepared And Send To You Before The Airlifting And Arrival Of Your Consignment.

The Fright Charges Are As Follows:

1 BOX 110KG ............................1KG ....................@......... .... US$250
2 BOXES 220KG .....................220KG [email protected] $450
VAT 5% .............................. .............................. [email protected]$100
SPECIAL HANDLING .............................. ............. @............US$500.00
TERMINAL CHARGE .............................. .............. @...........US$500.00
TOTAL .............................. .............................. .....@ .....US$1.800 USD

In The Same Vain,The Aforesaid Charges Embrace The Freight Charges; The Federal Govenment Of Nigeria Value Added Tax(Vat), As Well As Ancllary And Other Miscellaneous Handling Expenses.

To Facilitate Speedy Confirmation And Airlifting Of Your Consignment,The Payment Could Equally Be MADE (VIA) (OSCS BANK ACCOUNT) OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER INTERNATIONAL OF OUR CLERK; NAME (MBA EDWARD NELSON), LAGOS NIGERIA.

If You Made The Payment Of This Sum Of The Total Amount Of The 1.800 USD Today And The Slip Received By This Office Before The Official Closing Hours By Tomorrow Morning ,It Will Be Withdrawn By The Account Clerk And Your Consignment Sheduled For Immediate Airliftment to you at your doorstep in your Home address in japan.

We Anticipate Hearing From Your Urgent Reply Of The Above Information Of Our Payment At The Same Time Pledging To Serve You Better Now And In The Future.
Best Regards.
Mr. Peter Williams.
Controller, Oscs Worldwide
'

ME:
One again I dont understand and said the dear Rev will pay for it Twisted Evil

Quote:

Peter, Thanks for getting back to me. Better late then never.

I'm sure Rev. Johnson will pick up the fee. Let me know when he has paid. Let me know when he does and when you send the goods.

To confirm, please post consignment.

Name (English): Yuri-Fury Sutarotsu
Name (Japan): ユーリでたらめ
Address: 1/555 宮内串戸, 広島 (Kujima), 広島市 (Hiroshima), Japan 734-8551

Regards
Yuri

ME:
I also inform the Rev
Quote:
Rev,

Peter informs me there is a $1,800 dollar fee. I told him you will be paying this.

Tell me when you paid so I can expect our sweet money.

Regards
Yuri

LAD:
Who quickly replies that he has no money.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Yuri,

Thanks for up dating me from the company about there Fee of $1,800 dollar, but I am here to tell you noting but the only truth, as of this present time I do not have any money with me I have spend a lot.

Please Mr. Yuri; I want you to tell the Mr. Peter Williams to go-ahead and make the deliver of the boxes to you in Japan after you have receive our boxes from there agent you will now take there money out from the boxes and paid the Fee of $1,800 dollar to agent, I hope this idea will help us receive this boxes from them because I did not have any power over the boxes again and I can not leave my office and begging going to there office.

Waiting for your urgent reply to enable me know the condition of thing.

Yours Faithfully,

Rev. Johnson David

Phone+234-8036-526-822

ME:
Of course as the dear Rev is Director of a Central Bank Fact-Finding & Special Duties Office I'm happy to wait for his next pay day.
Quote:
Rev Johnson,

I can wait until your next pay day. I'm sure a man in your position earns much more every fortnight to cover these costs.

Regards
Yuri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic