SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How smart are they?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I am new to this Lad Hunting business.

I consider this a "Role Playing" game of sorts... And when I write, I like to allude to mythology, video games, movies, etc.

So, how many allusions can I make (e.g., my Uncle Ganondorf, my brother Strife, Mrs. Venus, Rambo) before they catch on? How many Nigerians play video games or know much about Greek/Roman mythology?
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most time they dont care, they dont care how is your family called, they focus on only one thing. To get money from you and get rid of you.

If it is important to get money from you, they would believe "almost" everything Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, thanks. Knowing this will help me to lead some interesting baits...
Nosmo King
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarrySmith64 wrote:
...how many allusions can I make (e.g...Rambo) before they catch on?

You're prolly OK with the Greek / Roman stuff. The Rambo? They may recognize Rambo. They haven't picked up on my terms of affection "my cr4pulent weasel" or "my gallbladder quivers for your caress".

I enjoy medical terminology. President of my bank is H4r0ld Hematoch3zia (look it up) and there is Sister B4rtholin'5-Cy5t.

If you expect them to be well read...I doubt that few have library cards.

Bottom line, they won't even know or care who you are until 4 or 5 emails.

Thank you for precipitation with which you have forward to us the scanning copy of the receipt of Money Gram, ***because the scannage was fuzzy.
stop this you sick and hide game, it is getting too much D0n Dav1de Carl0s

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x5 <a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% Risky free offer!]</a>
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nosmo King wrote:
HarrySmith64 wrote:
...how many allusions can I make (e.g...Rambo) before they catch on?

You're prolly OK with the Greek / Roman stuff. The Rambo? They may recognize Rambo. They haven't picked up on my terms of affection "my cr4pulent weasel" or "my gallbladder quivers for your caress".

I enjoy medical terminology. President of my bank is H4r0ld Hematoch3zia (look it up) and there is Sister B4rtholin'5-Cy5t.

If you expect them to be well read...I doubt that few have library cards.

Bottom line, they won't even know or care who you are until 4 or 5 emails.

Ha, those are brilliant. No worries - I won't steal them from you Razz
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How smart are they?It depends on the lad,some seem quite stupid,but most are fairly well educated with some computer skills.It is the cultural gap that they find it hard to overcome.Read some of the posts around here and see what people get away with.I once baited a lad as Obi-wan Kenobi,owner of a wookie ranch.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a well-read Lad. He keeps recommending books to my character. Most of them do not interest The Real Me, but I am currently reading one of the books he recommended, and very good it is too!

I'm a cautious baiter. Although I have had various 'relatives' named after The Wombles (well, why shouldn't someone name their children after The Wombles?), for names that seem a bit more 'universal', I tend to say, 'We call him Rambo' rather than, 'He is called Rambo.'

I also use 'We call him Timothy' (or whatever) when I'm using a photo (as 'my husband's') of an actor that I think it is possible the Lad might know. Well, why shouldn't my character be married to an actor? Just at home, we call him Timothy, not the name he is generally known throughout the world by.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, thanks for your tips.

I just asked one scammer if the funds had anything to do with my oil investments in Pakistan. That should perk him up Razz
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my character names are based on Alan Partridge. Keeps me amused Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fiance chose my favorite baiting name for me. I just like names that are so ubiquitous that no Google search in the WORLD would ever turn up anything relating to my baiting career...

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you could call yourself Rumplestiltskin and they wouldn't bat an eye.

The majority of them can't even figure out what their own names are, and still don't know that Westerners are not called "Mr. Brown Peter", or "Mrs. Smith Mary" etc etc..
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this acceptable?

Quote:
Dear Miss Elvish,

I am sorry to hear about your father's death. It is terrible how fictitiously evil the Presidency can sometimes be. It is wrong that they would murdolate him for keeping his trust with the old President.

If you are sure that you want to place this trust on me, then I will do what I can to help you. How do you want me to proceed? Do you know how heavy the safe is? It might be hard to quietly remove it from the building.

Could you please send me contact information for the security man? I don't need his phone number, because I would much rather communicate through email.

---------------------------------------

Sincerely,

H@rold Sm1th
Hyl1@n Security Systems
Vice President
Ireland

Haha.... I love murdolating...
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello HarrySmith, welcome! : Smile : What the lads are looking for is a willing victim. Someone they can play to get cash. Kind of like a sales person, who reads their client's willingness to buy, the scammers look for commucants who are willing to send them money.

You get to sell them that you ARE willing to send them money when in fact you aren't going to send them anything (except trips to WU or MG and maybe on a safari).

There is good information at the bottom of the "Index" page identified as Eater University.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my dog is smarter than these mugus

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And bear in mind the Rambo is a REAL surname.

for example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dack_Rambo

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a mistake to think that lads in general are dumb. They vary in the same way that any large group of people does.
All you can say for sure is that they are greedy and have no sympathy for their victims.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I Totally agree. Don't underestimate your enemy. Wink

Most of the lads I have are in school. IT is a big big deal for them to be in UNI as they call it.
They believe it is ok to scam because it pays for their schooling. Evil or Very Mad

I once had a lad who knew more than me about some literature things.
He would say things to me I didn't understand and I went along with it at the time.
After the chat session was over, I would look them up. He was insulting me with passages from books.

Use whatever names you like and if you get called out by the lad its ok, always act innocent,lol.
You can always rebait him from another account or go after the thousands of other lads.
Have fun and you will learn as you go. It's ok if you get dropped.
We all get dropped sometimes. Lads are looking for certain targets and sometimes our characters fit and sometimes they dont.

Welcome to Eater and have lots of fun. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Smile

Yeah, I figured they were well-learned since they speak English, but I wasn't too sure how well they grasp certain things when phrased in English Razz

Anyway, I am trying to work out a safari... hope it works!
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyway, I am trying to work out a safari... hope it works!

Good luck with that! Safaris take a lot of work & preparation, and the lad needs to be the perfect candidate. To ensure you're not wasting your time, make sure the lad can carry out lesser tasks for you, like forms. If not, then you have no chance of a safari.

Work out every possibility, plan plan plan! It's all about being prepared.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And sometimes there's just plain old dog eared luck. I mentioned IN PASSING that I was THINKING of visiting my scammer's country and he just latched onto it. I told him IO was visiting 5imb@ in the next country and after a bit of prodding, he went!!!

Plain old stupid luck

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarrySmith64 wrote:
Yeah, I figured they were well-learned since they speak English, but I wasn't too sure how well they grasp certain things when phrased in English Razz

Actually, English is the/an official language of quite a few West African countries (including Nigeria), so it's neither a shocker nor a show of intelligence that they can speak it. Remember that just because they speak it with an accent, it doesn't mean that they have less language skills then you. Think of it this way, to them, you speak English with an accent, as does everyone to everyone else.

The cultural references are just that, cultural references. You mentioned Greek and Roman mythology, for example. Now, it just so happens that they play a large part in our culture, but that's not to say that everyone on the planet knows or cares. If the lad were to have a name which references something in their traditional culture, you wouldn't know what he's going on about, even if he does speak in plain English.

See?

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Lads also Google things they don't understand. My character told her Nigerian Lad (who is pretending to live in the UK) that she was buying a Fell pony. He replied, 'Why are you getting a Fell pony and not a Dales? Does a Fell pony need shoeing? Their feet are hard so maybe not?'

I had to Google the information for my character's response!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
Some Lads also Google things they don't understand!

Tell me about it! My character's email siggy is German for "you are a liar, you piece of shit". Anyway scammerboi Googled it and I got a VERY abusive email back. I gave him an excuse and he BOUGHT it!!!

"You are a dead meat!"

DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha... one of them asked for my picture. I sent a picture of Heath Ledger Razz
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I work on the theory that everyone around the globe has been exposed to "B-grade" Hollywood Western Movies. With that in mind, my baiting characters are stereotypical of the characters in that genre of films - basically cowboys less literate than the lads (if that's possible) and "dumb as a box of rocks". It makes delays (stampedes, floods, computer problems, WU form errors, etc.) much more plausible. It's also an excuse to avoid telephones (no phones in the bunk house, just cable TV and a modem), and lack of ID for the cowboy, though my character's "Texas Rodeo Cowboy Assn." membership card was accepted with no problem.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic