SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wimped lad still out there

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good ol' Henry, he suddenly got in touch again, (he was here thanks to Bruin and Connie.
Dinsdale Piranha chopped his dolla and I lost touch with him until recently :
Quote:
Sent: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 04:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Treat Urgent

Hello my dear friend,what happened to you and my $20 000 as promised while in Ghana.Anyway am back in Nigeria right now so what do you have instock for me this time.
Henry

Quote:
To: "Henry Aham" <>
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 3:39 PM

Henry,

We'd given up on you. Dinsdale returned to South Africa about 3 days after we last heard from you. We've reassigned the money to Mr Precious a man we've met in Lagos, we are helping him to start a new business.
I'm sure we get get back together again but unless you are in the Yankari area it won't work.

Charles

Quote:
Sent: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 11:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: me
Subject: Treat Urgent

So after all my waiting and suffering at Ghana you went ahead to give the money to someone else in Lagos.

I was even robbed and beaten to hell by Aflow, Laughing but you don't even care... I spent a lot of money also in the hospital where I stayed a month.

If I am in the Yankari area, how would you help?. I need money to start up my own business, you should know that.

I will be waiting to hear from you.
Henry.

Quote:
To: "Henry Aham" <>
Date: Monday, October 5, 2009, 11:38 AM

Dear Henry,
We haven't given up on you, but, with no contact from you what were we to do?
I've mentioned this to my local people and they feel that we should make other arrangements for you.
If you are willing to help us, we are willing to help you.
Can you confirm that you are able to drive and would be in a position to move a vehicle and its contents from Yankari to Lagos?
The contents are quite vaulable and are needed fairly urgently, the van is for the local church members use and I hope you'll be able to deliver it safely and instruction our people on its uses, you may have to show one or two how to drive, I think only one person there is able to do so.
In return for this work we will pay you at the rate of $200 per day, it sohould take about 1 week, and re-imburse you for any costs involved in getting to Yankari. You, if you agree, will need to stay over night in the Safari Camp, we will make and pay for that booking.
We will also send all details concerning collection of the vehicle as it will be lodged with the hotel parking on Thursday ready for your collection.

Charles

Quote:
Thank you very much for your responce,yes Stephen Chiaka is my cousin
and he has a drivers licence and can drive very well.Is just because I
wont like to miss this oppotunity thats why I have to use who is close
to me and a trust worthy person.He is a young man of 30years,gentle
and polite.You wont regret working with him.

Please i will want to be cleared as when,time,where,whom I am to meet
at the yankari.Do send the inventory list as stated.

Thank you
Henry

Quote:
On 10/6/09, Chuck Hooey <> wrote:
Dear Henry,
Obviously we'll need to confirm matters, I can get an inventory list sent to your Yahoo account. It isn't anything special, 4 or 5 computers, clothing, food, blankets, tents and a bunch of techincal stuff like water purifiers.
I an wondering who this Stephen person is? I hope you can verify his
personality, and that he'll work with you on this matter.
I am away from the computer until Thursday, with only a small possibility of getting to it tomorrow afternoon (your time) I'll try to give you a ring
once I've sent the inventory.

Charles

and my last message sent today.
Quote:
Henry,
I'll get all the paperwork together, it'll take a few days.
You will need:
Letter of Authority to collect vehicle
Inventory of contents and delivery instructions
Fuel and day to day expenses
Booking for hotel room
Maps

I will make all the arrangements and let you have the full package as I soon as I have
completed them.
As the Safari Camp booking will be made first I need to know what dates you are both free
next week, I can get that sorted first as it is the key to your whole trip. The hotel will
contact you direct to confirm the booking.

Charles

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful! You have made my day!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job IG. Henry really is a loving lad. This was today's email from him.
Quote:
Sweet Love,

I have a secret which in you I must confide;when we're
together,lightning sizzles deep inside.I need only hear your voice to
feel the heat of your fire,and I'm lost to dreams of you,overcome by
desire.I love the way that only you can make me feel.You stir a
passion in me that roars like thunder's peal.I long for you so, that I
can barely get through the day.Even come the night,this tempest never
fades away.I can't wait to give you some loving you'll never
forget,thunder and lightning like you've never experienced yet.
where ever you say,I will love to be with you.You are to decide
because one thing you have to know is that I have to obtain a visa
before I can travel any where but with you every thing will go well
that's more reason I would like you to come down to Nigeria first.
I don't like to drop voice messages,you have my numbers I expect to
hear from you.
I've Googled some of the text and could not find it. I also gave him a slap for demanding a phone call from me.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry is suffering and beaten to Hell and you don't even care...that's cold. Really really cold. Crying or Very sad
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector G. if you're watching:

This morning I let him know I'm working on his case...
Chuck wrote:
Dear Henry,
Just a quick note to keep you updated of the progress.
I have made the booking for your stay at Y@nk@ri. We should get a booking confirmation for that today or tomorrow. Mr. Richmond writes a Letter of Authorization, which you will need to carry with you. I've asked if he can do it over the weekend. The van, the goods, the package list are all in order and I will send that along to you with the booking from Yank@ri and the letter form Mr. Richmond.
Everything will be complete before monday morning. I'm working on it.
Take care for now,
Charles

That one was to his gmail address. Sorry for that. He replied that he got the booking confirmation, which I ignored. I sent another mail to his yahoo account asking him to confirm that he got the one above. From now on I write to his yahoo account.

This evening, an accidental email...
Chuck wrote:
Dear Mr. Gnueabi,

This is to confirm that the van for the church will be collected by Mr. Henry 4ham. He is also to be given the envelope with the delivery information and expense advance. Please make sure that at any time, the officer on duty knows about this and will give full cooperation to Mr. 4ham. Attached is a photograph of him. He will be carrying a letter of authentication from Mr. Richmond.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Charles H00ey

(Attachment: Photo of Henry)

..which was really meant for the Yank@ri staff.

and a recall for the accidental email...
Chuck wrote:
Dear Henry,
That last mail was accidentally sent to your address. It was meant for Mr. Armel Gnueabi.
Please disregard it. I realized only after I had already hit the Send button and have re-sent it to Mr. Gnueabi.
Best,
Charles

..so now he knows that I know the Yank@ri people and that they know that he is coming.

This next one I got twice. First from gmail, then from yahoo Smile thank yoo.
Henry wrote:
Dear Charles,
I have few questions for you,why is the s!mba camp and not yank@ri camp that have to contact me?why is it that the phone number and every contacts being addressed in UK mean while everything is taken place in Nigeria? and lastly why dont you want to give me your phone number and your photo to also know you.
I tried the phone number of the Manager but is not a valid number+44O7O1422xxx Bern!e Rho des.
What guarantee do I have that all this is geniune because I dont want to have a bad reputation in my country.
Finally if this is real,I dont have money so I would want you to send me $50 dollar for transportation from Benin to Abuja,you can send it via money gram,western union or i cash money transfer.Use my cousins name Stephen Ch!aka,7 eg!so street benin city,Nigeria.He will be the one to pick the money and also book the ticket for me because I will be very busy by tomorrow so please send the money through him,you can get back the $50 when I am paid for my Job.
Thanks,I will be looking forward for your responce.
Henry.

This is what I plan to send in an hour or two:
Chuck wrote:
Dear Henry,

Here are some details about the van and your job.

The person you should be dealing with is Mr. Armel Gnueabi or more likely the officer on duty at the parking. Mr. Gnueabi is the manager of facilities at the S!mba Safari Camp in Yank@ri and all personnel at the car parking facility report directly to him. He knows you're coming and you shall have full cooperation.

Also, I have received the booking confirmation for you from Yank@ri. You should have received a copy, but I shall forward it to you anyway, just to be sure. I have received your letter of authority from Mr. Richmond as well.

When you collect the van, you also get an envelope with a packing list and a pro-forma invoice for the cargo, details for the deliveries and and advance on your expenses. This advance will be $1000 for fuel, food, water, internet, whatever you need during your tour. You are to keep any receipts for your expenses, as the remaining amount will be deducted from your pay.

In case of any confusion, the name of the park and the organization is S!mba Safari Camp. There are multiple S!mba Safari Camps across Africa, and this one is at Yank@ri. There are also S!mba camps in Uganda, Cameroon, Gambia and others. However, I shall not be there in person myself, as I'm traveling to Indonesia.

I believe that should be everything. Right now I must make the last preparations for my own journey, but I will check back on you when I have the opportunity.

Good luck on your mission and kindest regards,
Charles

(Attachments: Letter of Authorization and S!mba booking confirmation

..that was sent last night.

@the Vampire: thanks for your help and support so far.

Edit: this just in...

Henry wrote:
Please tell me if they dont have phone number because I have to call them when I get there and not just stand to start lookig for those I dont know.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOO, Bolleboos. Very Happy Is there a ladmeet (mugu wedding) planned with Just Jane's lad who is in Abuja today and headed to Y@nkar1 Park tomorrow? Good luck getting your lad to hit the open road. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I don't know really. I'm just babysitting and I'm not familiar with the SSC/TWAT/WIMP story lines..

Just gave him this:
/me wrote:
Hi Henry, the number for Bern!e Rh0des is correct, but you missed one digit at the end. Also, you have to leave out the first zero after the country code. You only dial that zero from within the UK.
+44 (0)7O1 422 xxxx

All the best,
Charles

About this wedding thing, should we tell them to meat each other or should they accidentally find themselves in the same place at the same time?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Booleboos - I guess it depends on your story lines, and what you want to do with the lads. Keep an eye on JJ's thread and get your lad up there, quick! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Ch@rlse,

I want to let you know that if you dont send me the $50, I can't be able to go to Abuja for the job. Please see reasons with me and I will never disappoint you.

Thanks,
Henry.

Quote:
Charles,

Seems you cant send me the $50 I better stay back.

Henry.

You're right that I can't send you the fiddibax, but this message conflicts with your previous message that says you will never disappoint me.
Quote:
Henry,
Are you saying you will not get to the shuttle pick up? This is very bad and I wish you would have told me before. You are not the only one who could do this, and getting another driver now will put us through a lot of extra costs and delays and would put me personally through a lot of extra trouble. We can not get the money back for the first 3 days of your stay. We'd have to get paperwork done again and get everybody notified.
Furthermore, I do not care for your impatience with me as you know that I am traveling myself and I am not in a position to check my email a lot or to send you anything right now. All I can give you is more time. I can have the shuttle come back on thursday, but that it the very latest. Let me know immediately if you need the shuttle to come on thursday, same place same time, and also let the S!mba Yank@ri know that you will be late.
I thought you knew how we had all but given up on you but decided to give you another chance?! I expect you to handle this in a professional way. This is a job with great responsibility you have been trusted with. How do you expect us to trust you like this?
Listen. I want to believe in you but you make it difficult. Get your act together and do not let me down.
Charles

..he'll probably let me down tho.

Yup..
Quote:
Thank you for the trust and I am most grateful for this opp0tunity but what I AM

Quote:
What I am telling you is that I dont have transport fee to travel to where I will get the shuttle so for the better for both of us you should ende@vour to send me the $50 Immediately so that I can meet up.Aleast I have printed out all the necessary paper works needed both the E-Shuttle ticket.
Ch@rsle,the ball is in your court,I am prepared already and even my drivers l!cence is with me but is just that I dont have transport fare which I know you can provide.Play your part well and I make mine up to you.

Henry 4ham

(obscured some typos)

'Play my part'?! He knows! Surprised

--- Oct. 14,15 ---

Ok, I supposedly blew it. Here is what else I wrote to him, or CCd him on. He was also CCd on replies from S!mba:

From Chuck to Henry, in case he didn't understand:
Chuck wrote:
Dear Henry,
How are you getting along? I'm sorry to hear that you wouldn't be able to reach the shuttle pickup location today. I have informed the S!mba staff that you will be later. Please see if there is any way for you to get to the shuttle thursday, Henry. I can arrange that the shuttle driver brings you the envelope with the expense advance, if that helps. This will be no problem as he is a Yank@ri employee and you are carrying the letter of authorization. Please Henry, see what you can arrange, as you know the importance of this opportunity and I completely rely on you. I will go ahead and make sure the shuttle driver brings your envelope. Keep me updated.
All my best,
Charles

Chuck to S!mba, CC to Henry:
Chuck wrote:
Dear Mr. Rh0des,
This is to inform you that Mr. Aham will arrive later. He was supposed to arrive today, but please don't cancel his reservation. Also, I would like to request for the shuttle to ride again on thursday, and for the driver to bring Mr. Aham's envelope from the secure car park facility. He will be carrying the letter of authorization from Mr. Richmond.
Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation,
Sincerely,
Charles Hooey

S!mba to Chuck, CC to Henry:
55C wrote:
Dear Mister Hooey,

The car is still here, and the envelope is in my safe.
We will expect Mr Aham in the morning as he did not arrive this evening.

Best wishes,
Bernie

Confused I was hoping for a 'Sure, no problem, we'll bring the money'. Guess I made an ass out of them and me.

Chuck to S!mba, CC to Henry:
Chuck wrote:
Dear Bernie,

Thank you for your help. It looks like we have a small misunderstanding. What I meant to ask was that the shuttle driver bring the envelope to Abuja on the thursday (today) trip. So that he can hand it over to Mr. Aham right there. The reason for this is that Mr. Aham may need the expense advance (which is in the envelope) to cover his journey to Abuja. This is quite important, because I don't want him to get into an awkward situation.

Thanks again,
Charles Hooey

S!mba to Chuck, CC to Henry:
55C wrote:
Dear Charles,

I am so sorry. The shuttle is not available until Monday. Certainly by next Tuesday or, at the latest,
Wednesday, we can get into ABuja to deliver the envelope. We have no clients expected, and are doing routine maintenance.

Perhaps a more viable plan would be that Mister Aham can hire the services of a taxi and get himself to the camp where we will cover the cost of the taxi. All we need is a receipt, and we will send the taxi man on his way with his services paid for. That could happen today.

Let me know if we should expect Mister Aham later today or tomorrow.

Best regards,
Bernie

Chuck to Henry:
Chuck wrote:
Dear Henry,
When you find this message, please read what Mr. Bernie Rh0des wrote. As you can see, the S!mba camp has no shuttle available, as they're doing maintenance. However, they can reimburse you for any travel cost upon your arrival. Just make sure that you have a receipt. If you are in Abuja now, I'm sure they can arrange a taxi for you at the Transcorp Hilton.
I'm sorry if it has caused any confusion, but I'd say that how it worked out is only more convenient.
Please keep me updated on when you get to Yank@ri when you collect the van.
Thanks, and all the best,
Charles

No word from Henry tho... Sad

--------

Henry wrote:
I dont think you understand me,what I am now telling you is that without the $50 transportation fee am not going any where just look at the way you could have treated me if I have been in Abuja.I am very sincere to you but you are trying to play a very difficult part which I dont think will help us .
Listen in every deals they have what they call mobiliazation fee and is been paid before some one can embark on a project.So Mr Charlse if you really think I can do the job for you what you have to do is send me the money so that I CAN discharge the duty failing to do that stop contacting me because you dont want to commit your self.
I will be waiting to receive the $50 T-FARE or you terminate my contract with you period.
God bless us
Henry Aham

Yes, I know .. see above.

Henry wrote:
Hello,sorry I wont be checking my mail today again so as soon as you have sent the money you can text it to me on my mobile phone number +234808xxxxx that will be faster and better.
Thanks Henry Aham.

Wrong number Smile possible exploit?

Chuck wrote:
Good evening Henry,
I am very much aware of the situation, and it is not a lack of understanding. At the moment it is difficult for me to make a transfer, which is why I tried to arrange everything so that the traveling money, that is already waiting for you to collect, would be closer to you so that you could get it quicker and easier. I didn't know in advance that it would become a problem to get to the shuttle pickup. That is why I tried to arrange alternative ways for you, and also why it became more confusing than it should have been in the first place. It would be much easier if I were there myself, but I'm not.
Of course I believe that you can do the job and I never wanted to imply that you were not willing. You are highly regarded and we would not have granted it to anyone we don't trust to handle the responsibility. Again, I will do anything in my power to make arrangements from here and let you know as soon as possible.
All my best,
Charles

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bugger! Henry is on to us.
Quote:
date 21 October 2009 14:45
subject Whinner!!
mailed-by yahoo.com

hide details 14:45 (21 hours ago)

419eater you cant get me for your ritual purpose better check the next door.

At least he'll be able to claim compensation from us for what we've done.
I'll not tell him how to get it though.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh crap. Poor Henry will never trust anyone he meets on the internet again in his life unless he figures out how to receive his $20,000.00 baited/ safaried/standerd compensation fund.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Noah Bode
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you out of yourse mindes?
Do you wants him to read this?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
[...] his $20,000.00 baited/ safaried/standerd compensation fund.

Now that would be awesome! Very Happy

'Dear Mugu, it has come to our attention that some of your recent scams have been countered by baiters, eaters, warners, and other nuisances. Therefor you qualify for the baiting victim compensation program....'

Of course we'd need proof. Receipts, tickets, phone bills, etc.. After all, anyone can claim they've been safaried and stredded.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well slap me, a necro!

But he has got in touch with this :
Quote:
Thank you for the receipt that you sent but I believe the process is taking longer than required.I just talked with my local Church pastor who gave me his account information which I believe can help us through,the information is here below.

DEUSTCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY NEW YORK
BANKERS TRUST PLAZA
130 LIBERTY STREET
NEW YORK 10006
SWIFT CODE:BKTRUS33
FED.WIRE:021001033
IN FAVOUR OF ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC ACCOUNT NO:04087350
FOR FURTHER CREDIT TO EKESO JUDE ACCOUNT NO:1433010197597001

You can either send or transfer the moey to this account but please dont forget to send me the copy of your payment slip.

Thank you onces more Sir.

Henry Ah@m.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he just popped back up, and gave you a bank account? That's no necro! Very Happy
Can anyone say "box of rocks" five times fast? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic