SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From buster gang - New assassin lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So it'd be REAL difficult for him to be following my character down the dusty streets (okay okay, dirt tracks) of Yalbraith every day... Rolling Eyes

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I not lose him! jump_4_joy

I told him that he reminded me of my wife's ex and got this:

Quote:
to kill your ex wife is $20,000,you can pay the part fee of $15,000 after the job you complete the fee.

I told him that I didn't have an ex wife and ask if he read his mail. This is what I get:

Quote:
THAT IS THE WAY I ANSWER YOU TILL YOU BECOME SERIOUS OVER THIS

Razz Razz Razz

I's sweet tho, Jeff! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told the bank account didn't work, hopefully he'll send another one.

Yo Buster,

I went to the bank today to put in the cash and it DIDN'T work! as you should be well aware if you're following me as you say, the trip from Yalbraith to Goulburn is a long one nd one I don't like taking for no reason whatsoever.

If you're SERIOUS, give me the correct banking details, otherwise I dare you to kill me. My anti cancer medication didn't work today, I've been vomitting since 8am. Were you the guy whose shoes I threw up on??? If so, hey you were cute!

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

Next up, the dolla chop

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey which Dolla Chop modality are you planning on using? Let's coordinate so that he really starts sweating.

Turns out this guy is actually quite malleable. Just start cursing at him and tell him that he's not serious. He'll him and haw and then give you what you want Wink

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just gonna go with Breadcrumb's ideas. I'm pretty malleable too (especially in the stomach area) Embarassed

The dolla chop was his idea, and I wouldn't want to steal his thunder. I normally just do romance baits, and if wants to try a dolla chop (which DOES look like fun I have to admit), who am I to piss on his parade???

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need someone to dolla chop him, use

I will find all sorts of ways to warp his mind.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any way we can use both???

"You are a dead meat!"

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's insisting on using WU for his money

Quote:
HIDE AND SEEK IS NOT MY GAME,IF YOU CANT PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THROUGH MY BANK ACCOUNT,THEN THERE IS NO DEAL,I HAVE TO FACE THE DEAL WHICH I WAS PARTLY PAYED FOR AND YOU KNOW THE ONE

so I thought I would sow a little fear, uncertainty and doubt in our hired killer's mind (and see if I can't get him to cough up another account)

Quote:
I know it must have been embarrassing for you what with being fathered by a goat and inheriting your brains from your father but please do try and concentrate.

Your bank account is no good, it's in America and payments can (and will) be being traced - in fact I'm quite surprised the Feds haven't taken the holder of that account out yet (don't worry, I passed the details on to a field agent in Tuscon so they soon will be, hope you didn't like your bank account mule too much). Western Union is completely out as well - also traceable thanks to their new procedures (I assume you know that they secretly take DNA samples off the paper you give them now so that they can trace payments - I know because my company makes components for the DNA scanners in the tills. Actually as you are insisting on WU I guess that you did not know that. Look upon it as I've just done you a favour and probably saved you from being cut down in a hail of machine gun fire the next time you pop into your local Westie office)

OK so I can transfer the money from an offshore account in the Cayman Islands but not to an American account, it'll need to be an account elsewhere, preferably Africa or the Middle East as they have lax banking regulations there.

There then followed a few insults along the lines of if he did try and kill me about me taking great pleasure in shooting him through the kneecaps and then having him raped to death by my herd of pedigree shire horse stallions Twisted Evil

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, if you want me to do the dollar chop, just PM me with your character´s name and the amount of money you sent...i will then torture the lad with it Wink Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, now that I think on it, I reckon we should have more than one guy "chopping his dolla". So breadcrumb can use my ditzy housewife, and I'll PM Sir Scam a lot the details of my newly created ditzy Male (Who looks surprisingly like L Ron Hubbard. I wonder why that is)

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir scam a lot. PM Sent Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

SBR
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave me the same bank account as everyone else Sad
Trying to get an other account out of him.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir scam a lot: PM sent, Our mate "timothy Oliphant" has demanded the cash using the "You bastard script". I said I would absolutely comply as this isn't the first time it's happened. But I also pointed out that since I was on a remote Island, could I send it to his bank account instead

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Kathrin (who wants her ex and his gay lover mutilated), got this. Highlighting is mine:

To:<ditzy housewife>
Sent: Wed, 7 October, 2009 10:59:19 PM
Subject: I thought we had a deal...

O TO THE BANK AGAIN AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH western union money transfer OR money gram wire transfer.
THE BANK WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO PAY IT,PAY IT TO THIS NAME
Mary Williams
after the payment scan to me the payment details.
NO FUN AT ALL

We've been doing a bit of damage to this lad!!! Twisted Evil So I send this back, now a bit suspicious of his abilities:

You're JOKING right??? if you really ARE here in Yalbraith then you'll know that there's NO Western Union here. Just cough up the CORRECT Bank details and we're on!!!

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

Up soon, Breadcrumb's Dolla chop Twisted Evil Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess very soon there will be misery in lad land....I just chopped his dollar:

Quote:

I just received the payment from Jeffs baiting character 400 Dollar...only small money. Kathrin is better maga....good money...90.000$....just collected her money from westy... hahaha...you think you are guyman? you are just a small boi....me and my gang will chop all your dollars....

I expect some panic mode answer soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße

Nice signature! Very Happy

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
I guess very soon there will be misery in lad land....I just chopped his dollar:

Thanks for the heads up. I will send him a note saying I written to you, PM your dolla choppa's details ASAP

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wrote to B0b Arct0r. While I play dumb, I couldn't help noticing he's writing from a GMAIL account now

He sends this:

if there is a bank there then go to the bank and tell them you want to do western union money transfer or you can send it to me through MONEYGRAME MONEY TRANSFER in your bank ok

To which I respond:

You DON'T know if there is a bank??? Are you SURE you have been following me like you claim??? There is NO Moneygramme in Warraber Island either.

This is a VERY small island, you should KNOW this yourself

Just give me your BANK details and I will transfer the funds as soon as I can.

Bob

Sir scam a lot, pm me the details you need me to write to him for your dolla chop

"You are a dead meat!"

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@chrysis: Could you please PM me the addy of the gmail account he is using now? I want to fire a "you can run, but you can´t hide" off to him Laughing

Mortar x12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM Sent. He used Gm@il to write to B0b, not to K@thrin

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent just now.

Musa Husan.
I sent you the $400.00 I promised and thanks for the email changing your details. Is it ok if I send another $500 on Monday. I will get the $5000 paid as I told you I just need time. Please don't kill me, you will get all the money.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twisted Evil

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear.
Quote:
just joking with me right,you are just delaying me but time will come when i will not need such money from you,TEMPUS FUGIS

I'm impressed. A Latin using lad? And almost spelt correctly. No mean achievement.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told the maximum amount to transfer through WU is $1,000. Mr. Buster is not amused.

Quote:
i recieve my pay more than such amount through it,you are just a TRUE lie Laughing ,infact you think i am joking

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the never ending download animation and now he is complaing the download failed and wants me to make a new scan and send again.

Why not Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven´t received any reply from the lad yet regarding the dollar chop... Shocked Sad

Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic