SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants full payment info - No Joking!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad failed to open the scanned slip and begged to write down the details.

Quote:
we are not joking here, we don't need your payment slip, send the payment information to us and we will process it here thank you,

Quote:
Here are the details:
USD 3900
Payment date: 1 October 2009
Sender: Laddy B4te

Quote:
Please we are not here to joke, if you have send the money then send the full payment information across to us, this is not western union payment information, if you are ready send the full information to us thank you.

Ok then Cool

Quote:
Dear sir,
I don't know what you need more but here are the complete details:
USD 3900
Payment date: 1 October 2009
Payment time: 3.46PM
Sender: Laddy B4te
Receiver: Kingsley Ad4ms
Receiver's Country: Ghana
Receiver's City: Accra
Question: Who
Answer: ME
Payment location: Western Union, Doubledick Street 68
Payment detail: Huang grocery store
Payment route followed: Bus 15 Eastbound, Subway to Donnington.
Return route followed: Subway from Donnington (Stopped by at Burger King), Bus 51 Westbound to home
Weather: Sunny, although a bit friskies
Temperature: 19°C

Do you need any more details please?

Quote:
you have send the payment information, the (MTCN) information is missing from the information you sent, where is the (MTCN), we need the (MTCN) very urgent because without the MTCN there is no way the money can be withdrow from the system of western union here in Ghana.

I shall wait for the MTCN as soon as possible.
Mr. Edward 0

Quote:
Dear Mister O. (is that your full surname?),
I've been fizzling and bimbling to sort out all this for you.
What is these MTNC you talk about. I can't remember being told of. You know I'm an elderly lady and I get rapidly tired even when brushing my false teeth. So please explain me this MTNC procedure.
Sincerely,
Laddy B4te

Quote:
Madam LAddy B4te, the meaning of MTCN? It mean western union control number, call the western union office where you send the money from and get the western union control number, it’s made up of Ten digit number, so check your payment slip you will find the western union control number, send it to me as soon as possible without the control pin the money can not be windrow here in Ghana, Madam when you get the control number send me an SMS to my Telephone line, +233 2450 xxxxx +233 2450 xxxxx , also indicate the city and country where you send the money from, I need the information on my phone, I am waiting to get the full information from you. Madam, How old are you?

Very old Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what a nice young man can he give you the number for WU so you can ring and ask for a made up binary number Wink

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, so next thing you do is, to tell him that you didn´t find any "WUCN" (Western Union Control Number) anywhere on the form. You only found the "Western Union Phone Number" and give him the very same Twisted Evil Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe *he* should call Westy to ask as you can't see it anywhere...

How about saying that part of the form was just 10 empty boxes? Maybe the counter worker at your Westy stole the money and it'll take simply weeks to sort out, perhaps a bank transfer would be easier (etc etc)

I love it that you gave him the temperature of the Westy office Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind all that what's that SMS thingymajig he's on about? (Old ladies dont have such knowledge) Laughing
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Make sure you accuse him of t@mbambling at some point too!

Edit: to leet

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This forum is the only google hit for that word.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
wickedbitch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting this same guy, Edward, he also wants me to send money now, I told him I don't have western union and he comes back with than use money gram. I got to come up with something else to waste his time, I am thinking I have the flu and can't get out of bed for at least a week, maybe two. Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him, "I'm 97 years old. And now I think I need to dial 911 on my phone right now. I've fallen, and I can't get back up."

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Return route followed: Subway from Donnington (Stopped by at Burger King), Bus 51 Westbound to home

Laughing Laughing
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wickedbitch...
You've got him where you want him. Moneygram is the perfect time-wasting, lad-irritating modality.... Here's how: Send him an email containing the information he's requesting, including the 8-digit Reference No. you've made up. He'll traipse down to his local bank to pick it up and, whoa!, it's not there and he'll complain.

Apologize profusely and tell him that you accidentally transposed two numbers of the Reference No., but here's the correct number. Same fruitless trip to the bank. Same result. Big-time lad complaining.

Then he'll ask you to scan the receipt. No problem. Use Deuzer's fantastic MG receipt generator [] and transpose two different numbers from the previously transposed numbers. Apologize profusely and send to lad. Another worthless trip to the bank and mega lad complaining.

If he's like most, he'll ask you to resend the whole transaction. No problem. Repeat the above. I do it all the time. It's a blast!!!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I have one lad that won't stand for that. I gave him one bad MG number and he's now insisting that I pull my money out of there and send it through WU. Needless to say that won't happen without a fight Very Happy

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I get that every once in a while, too, especially when the lad has been to MG three times without success. But the fact of the matter is, there is NO Western Union anywhere around me. Just Moneygram. Of course, if the lad would like to send me a bank account, I'd be more than happy to do a wire transfer! Razz

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JadeFalcon wrote:
^^^
I have one lad that won't stand for that. I gave him one bad MG number and he's now insisting that I pull my money out of there and send it through WU. Needless to say that won't happen without a fight Very Happy

How does WU work on their end? Can they find out the amount or just that the MCTN is valid?

I'll let a veteran member decide if this is a good idea, but maybe you could send $1 (it was supposed to be $100 or $1000 but the incompetent clerk typed it in wrong). Then the mugu has to go to the WU office for that. It might infuriate him even more than a fake number.

Of course, all that depends on it being untraceable, and him having to go to the office to find out it's only $1, and it not being too expensive/troublesome to send that $1.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I don't recommend sending acutal money, since A) you'd still have to pay a fee to send $1 and B) Lads spend money, we don't Very Happy

Baiters like MG over WU because there's no way to check the MTCN online, so they don't know it's a bogus number until they actually make a trip to the MG outlet. With WU they just have to check online.

Scammers like WU over MG for precisely the same reasons Very Happy

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JadeFalcon wrote:
^^^^^
I don't recommend sending acutal money, since A) you'd still have to pay a fee to send $1 and B) Lads spend money, we don't Very Happy

Baiters like MG over WU because there's no way to check the MTCN online, so they don't know it's a bogus number until they actually make a trip to the MG outlet. With WU they just have to check online.

Scammers like WU over MG for precisely the same reasons Very Happy

Thanks, that makes sense.

I don't mind putting in extra effort and wouldn't mind putting in extra money as long as I'm having fun Cool

But I haven't spent any money on baiting yet and I only put minimal work into it. Creating alternate identities is a lot of fun, though.
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I found out the hard way that lads can check a WU payment online using just your name, they don't even need a number. I had to scramble a bit to explain that. From now on, I'm pushing hard for bank to bank transfers.

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JadeFalcon wrote:
^^^

OMG - you just reminded me of one Lad who panicked when told:

Quote:
I made the transfer, to the equivalent value of £2500 (slightly over $4700), today, by Moneygram. For safety's sake I chose to have it collectable from one location only – the Hadlow Post Office at High Street, Hadlow, Tonbridge. That's pretty close to where you work.

He wrote back:

Quote:
I begged you to help me make the transfer through the Western Union Money Transfer with the details I have given you because I know that is the best way it will be received easily considering the urgency of the need and I am assuring you that in terms of the security of this Money, you have nothing to worry about as long as you use the details I gave you because I do not have a confidence in that Moneygram and I do not trust it. The last time my friend made a transfer through it, his money got stocked till date and he did nothing about it. Since then, I have always preferred Western Union Money Transfer. So my brother, please do re-claim the money from the Moneygram and transfer it through that Western Union Money Transfer details as I gave you since he will be the one to collect it from the office and I trust him like I trust you.

Several days followed of pleading to use Western Union that just left me helpless with mirth.
http://www.scamorama.com/reynolds_moreno.html
Especially the 6-16 October entries.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can feel his pain. If my money were to get stocked till date, I'd probably be mad too! Laughing

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Laughing Make sure you accuse him of t@mbambling at some point too!
Edit: to leet

It is Bob de Mol's tag line, so there is no hiding from google. Better to just not send it to a lad at all.
Accuse him of trekontlasting instead? That's quite a serious offense as well.

Edit: trekontlasting is the thing where when a wire is connected to a plug or an appliance, it is clamped to the body or chassis, so that when you pull on the wire, the force goes to the mantle and the chassis, not to the actual wire and the circuitry.
Whoever suggests that it has anything to do with Master Baiting or scat is the little pervert here. Razz

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Trekontlasting? I leave the translation for that word up to you. Little pervert Laughing

Anyway, a small update:

Quote:
The number you gave me is a foreign number. My phone contract doesn't allow me to dial numbers abroad because it is too expensive.
I will try with the sms method you are talking about. Do you have the emailaddress of this service?

Quote:
have you confarm the western union control number? Madam Laddy B4te, when you send money via western union money transfer, the office at the office will issue full payment information to you, eg, receiver name, security question, security answer, receiver country, control number with 10 digit number eg, 1, 2,1,1,-9, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, i hope you understood me clearly, thank you madam stay bless.

Guess what MTCN I mailed back to him Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^should get good siggy material back then Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic