SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

4th anniversary safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't .....stop....laughing.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be true to say that he's not the sharpest knife in the box? Rolling Eyes

Paddy

PS first opportunity to use Rolling Eyes !

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's just say he's 'conditioned'. Training your pet takes time.

A pic of the bus has been demanded, and since it's going to be used for a Church official to meet him in Bamako, he has to take a pic of the same one, or at least the type of, he'll be travelling on.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on such an accomplishment. clapping
Truly inspirational stuff here. What a fun pet. Laughing
happy crowd happy crowd

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: he sent me the same email four times in succession, each time containing more of the final message body. He was accidentally clicking the send button, I think, probably composing mail for victims at the same time. Anyway, that gave me a chance to twist his nuts a little tighter at this critical stage.

Quote:
Tosser,

I was somewhat confused by the four emails from you. It really does look sometimes as if you are playing some kind of tricks on us, like you are treating the whole thing as a joke, which I can assure you it is not.

For goodness sake, don't make any mistakes with the picture of the bus. Photograph the bus as it is about to leave the depot where you will be boarding it. We need it to be the same bus as a Tosser will meet you from when you arrive in Bamako. We also need to keep precise records of transport used by all Tossers, at all times, for insurance purposes. Please don't make another of your ridiculous, inexcusable trademark errors.

Please get this correct and accurate, Tosser 0gugu0. Any more delays would be too much for my already stretched patience.

Remain shagged and barfed upon heftily,

Quote:
His majesty

I did explain to youi why the four mails emanated.

His Lordship,how can i be joking with this project for the past four years .
I am not not joking.
I will foloow your instructions to the last and send the picture urgenly

Thanks
T0SSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen worse ones around Bristol, but then, I've never had to share one with hundreds of people in tropical heat for 300 miles over dirt tracks. It's suitable, don't you think?
Quote:
His majesty,

Attached herewith is the photograph of the bus i want to use to come over to Mali.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Thanks
T0SSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently, SKV buses there are fairly nice.

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/the_wayfarer/10/1253566033/tpod.html

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I notice they boast air conditioning and suchlike. Next time he travels, it won't be so easy. Better make him suffer while he's in Mali, I guess.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: he's due for the off any day now, but I'm just placing a few obstacles in his way to stress him out, since his pass for the Missionary camp expires on the 24th. The Church Department for Tosser Safari Validation demanded his passport and driver's licence scans. Predictably, he made an excuse for not sending it..

Quote:
I dont have a valid international passport but i have an identity card which was validated by the national police of Burkina Faso.
So if that is acceptable,i will scan it and send over to you..
I dont drive and i dont have a drivers license.
Waiting top hear from you in this respect.
Thanks
TOSSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

Gotcha...

Quote:
Tosser 0guguo, how are you to cross the Mali border without a passport?
This could bring problems.

It's a double gotcha, because he told an Elder recently that his car had broken down. I'll hit him with that when he solves the passport problem.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

>>BUMP<< for an update. I didn't budge on the passport issue. He went quiet for a few days, probably hoping the Church would find some way around this, his latest blunder. It was not to be, so today I got this whining message from him, in every church account he knows about...

Quote:
His majesty
I was really discouraged after the passport issue came up again because according to one of your mails to me,you stated that if i had sent a good passport photograph with the inswcriptions i was told to write on the board,i would have been on my way to Mali the next morning.

All the same since it is the pôlicy of the church that one must have to obtain a valid international passport,i have travelled to get one and i do sincerely hope that i will not be required to submit any other thing again after this..

As soon as i am able to obtain one,i will scan it and send accordingly.

Thanks

Quote:
Tosser, you have trodden upon my knackers again this day. I asked Tafui to reply to you at first, because you had angered me too much for me to reply to you directly. But finally I felt I must address your pitiful, small girl whining directly. Let us take a look at the email you just sent, and ask ourselves why you appear to this Church to be incapable of the simplest, most rudimentary of tasks.

"you stated that if i had sent a good passport photograph with the inswcriptions i was told to write on the board,i would have been on my way to Mali the next morning"

You see that word ? PASSPORT photograph. Even in your own pathetic whining, you have placed the answer to your own question. If someone asks you for a PASSPORT photograph, does it not see logical to you that it should come from a PASSPORT?

I despair of you. I have lost interest, you have even pushed my own faith to the very limit. Until I became involved in your chapel project, I was normally patient and good-tempered. You have changed me for the worst. Thoughts of Magnum 45s and Nuclear explosions cloud my mind. Why are you doing these things to us? Why, oh why, can you not just do the simple things asked of you?

Again, I am questioning the wisdom of allowing you access to the church funds which have been allocated. You must now attempt to make me feel differently, because I am within an inch of removing you from this brotherhood forever. I am also praying for patience. I have none left in me.

Remain barfed upon, twatted, and shagged in the chuff by hodcarriers until your ears do bleedeth amen.

I expect he'll get a forgery made up, but either way, it'll be posted here with his ugly mug on it, and "Scammer's passport" all over it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic