SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

please call my lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking for a flat in London. I replied to an ad that seemed too good to be true. It was.

You've probably heard of the scam before - the "landlord" is out of town, and if you are serious about wanting the flat, please deposit 1000 quid into a Western Union account, then send him the reference number.

This landlord, Alan, is Turkish, but says he lives in Ireland. I got him to call me because I had some questions about the WU form. ("It says 'sender's name,' do I put your name or my name?" "It says 'address,' do I put your address or mine?" etc).

Now I have his mobile number. I have put a couple of advertisements on the web advertising a Turkish bath - in your own home.

I would be very grateful if you could call Alan and ask for some details of this Turkish bath.

0751xxxx.

x'd out phone number until evidence is provided. -luckey
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi maureensock. In keeping with our guidelines, can you provide evidence that this is a scammer? Emails including headers should be adequate.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is to ensure we don't give an ordinary citizen hell, as it may be someone you've come to blows with.

When we receive proof he is a scammer, we can act. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This landlord, Alan

i thought he was helping us closing bank accounts Shocked

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, sorry, did not realise this.

I can't find the first part of the correspondence but here is most of it. He called me after getting sick of my constant questions:

I wrote:

O.k- I'm on the website now. there's a box that says 'sender first name'. Do I put your name or mine?

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 6:59 PM, a gibson <alla n . gibs on [email protected]> wrote:

is your name on Sender. and receiver will be a friend of you or relative

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:00 PM, I wrote:

O.K- what do i put in the Money transfer control number box?

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:05 PM, a gibson <all an. gib son9 9@g ooglemail.com> wrote:

you are in other link , you must use" send money" . to click

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:13 PM, I wrote:

It says that I have to register?

Does that involve posting something?

I'll post it tomorrow if that's the case

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM, a gibson <alla n.gibso n99 @googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Yes you can do the transfer tomorrow at the office is more easy for you.I will wait your email tomorrow with the receipt.
Thank you!!!!

On 9/24/09, I wrote:
So I do have to post something to register on the site then?

What do I post. My ID papers?

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:25 PM, a gibson <all an.gib son9 [email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
I don't know really.Go tomorrow at the office where is Western Union and you can do it from than and it is more esay because they will help you the Agent from Western Union.
Thank you!!!!

On 9/24/09, I wrote:

Oh great. Where is the Western Union Office?

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:36 PM, a gibson <allan. gib son 99 @googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I don't know sure.There is a lot of office or is Western Union at postal office at bank.Where you want.If you want you can find one on there website www.westernunion.com and you can search there in your city an office where you can make the transfer.
Thank you!!!!

On 9/24/09, I wrote:

Great.

Will they accept travellers cheques?

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:48 PM, a gibs on <alla n.gibs on9 [email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
No.You must go with cash to make the transfer.
Thank you!!!!

On 9/24/09, I wrote:

O.k

First i will have to go to a bank to cash my travellers cheques.

Righty o!

Speak tomorrow mate!

On 9/24/09, a gibson <all an.gi [email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
Ok than.I will wait tomorrow your email with the receipt.
Thank you!!!!!

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 11:11 AM, a gibson <all an.gib [email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
I still wait for you to send me the receipt from Western Union but i see you are not serious.Let me know because i received many email to rent this flat.
Thank you!!!!!

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 1:38 PM, I wrote:

Oh my god, that was the worst day of my life.

I dropped into the newsagents on the way to the western union to buy some chewing gum. As I turned to leave these two guys with tights over their heads burst into the shop and pointed a gun at me and the shopkeeper. I was told to lie on the ground with my hands on my head. It was terrifying!

I think I was so scared that I made a mess in my trousers. I know I shoudl't really tell you this but I'm still shook up.

Sory I didn't get to the Western Union place. I will go on Monday as They are all shut now.

Do you know much about properties in Leyton? I have just been offered a flat there- I'm going to see it tomorrow. Is it a nice place?

Kind Regards

That was the end of the correspondence.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic