SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2nd anniversary bait...and still going on..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought this would happen to me Embarassed but I have just notched up 2 years of baiting the same idiot...

I was reviewing my emails as i though it was almost 1year but the first reply was in October 2007...and ahh the memories...

The story so far...my lad has been though a few hoops but in the last episode I killed off the charater and ignored him...thought I lost him but ahhh bless...he is back to the "send more money I' ll send more stuff".....

Some highlights that I found amusing...

I thought I would take charge of bank negotiations...(Nov 2007)
Quote:
40 per cent is good, provided you contact the bank and do all the legwork for me. I want you to earn this money and beg me for your share. If i need my boots cleaned you will do it with your tongue and then thank me for it.

call me Master of Darkness from now on and you will be called Flibber the fool.

He confirms my details!
Quote:
i already have your address (232 dedning road vic ) qualification (Diploma of Witchcraft and Wizardy, Spell level 6)
that is why i have confident in you,so please go to your bank and make this payment.

His encounter with Mr B3llo
Quote:
he contacted my email and send this useless picture to me calling me FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD because i did not allow them to cheat on you,don't worry the bank will track him down with inter pool and FBI and jail him up soon. also i was not happy that you gave him my email address because he couldn't have goten it if you did not give it to him.

My misunderstanding about email pictures..
Quote:
Why did you send me a picture of you doing that to a goat?. This is a sensitive matter and you send obscene pitcures of yourself. Was it supposed to excite me? You must have me confused with somone else. I do not care what you do in private, well in front of your friends on a public street none the less but do not try and involve me in it as I am strictly humans only

I did not like the tone of his bank manager (Dec 2008)
Quote:
Wiggles

Have you broken your caps lock key as this email has no capital letters?. Now you are in no position to demand anything from me. I demand that you send me an email yourself as the email that was sent to me beatring your name looks like it was written by a small child.

Now either instruct your servant to write better or send it yourself if you are capable of doing that.

Now you tell me you have invested $35000 in this matter. Well pull my d1ck it play jingle bells. You have no spent anything on this matter except wasting a lot of time. before I send you anthing you need to prove to me that you have spent money on this matter as I doubt your seriousness.

No you tell me you are a personal banker? Well professional wanker perhaps your story changes more times than your mother changes the sailors who pay her for services to the sexually challenged.

Now your ID is very authentic and officail and to prove that I can send you my library card, my kellogs mega cool club card that look just as authentic as yours.

His reaction to me suggesting a new partner after a visit to nigeria went astray
Quote:
since you can not follow this simple instructions,you are free to go,i don't even trust your way of business any longer because you look like some one who has a trubble mind in you.if you are no longer interested fine i will not hesitate to search for another person over the internet who has the same last name with my late client Neenus wcfly who can also handle this business trusworthy and honesty.you are hiding your identity how can you espect me to trust you,if you are ready for this transfer make this payment to the accountant,that will show how trustworthy you are in this business and scan every nesessary documents that is required.if you intend to do business with any body for now i am afraid you have to be very careful with fraud stars or you will fall a victim.

Having fun with his barrister...
Quote:
What is the meaning of this email??? I find this quite an unprofessional reply to a simple question I had asked. I am going to demand that you be removed as the barrister in this transaction and replaced by somone compatent and that you be broaght up on disciplany charges.

You attitude just astounds me. I was preparing to get the payment processed and now this. I had doubts about your ability to perform even a simple task and was prepared to let it go as you might improve but this is too much.

Him: Footbal bait went a bit wrong...
Quote:
Why are you upset?i am trying to make this clear to you because this hotel receipts is Authentic.i listed the expencies in your email for you to know the cost of the expencies,this players did not go to the hotel with their private cars then i have to pay for a hotel taxi is that a bad thing?tell me what you could have done if your where here.

i have already spent my money on this and have paid for more but if you can not pay back my money fine then i will let them go.

i will manage and see if i can get more proof from the hotels as you said.But remember one good turns deserves another.

We had the lad in jail routine...thought I would help him out
Code:
No tell me the addrress of the jail so we can get you out. I note that you are underground, this is good, I have a firend who can expertly bake a cake with a file in it and will send direct to you a DVD of the grate escape starring Steve McQueen. I also have a  copy of the book escape from alcatraz but that is better suited to an above ground estabishment surrounded by water.

Well the lad was in jail and bait going nowhere...thought I would kill my charater off..

Quote:
My name is William Cl0se with the firm law firm Husslte and Swindle. I am a probate lawer acting on behalf of the Wcfly estate and Chookas Pty Ltd.

It is my sad duty to inform you that Mr M4rty Judas Wcf1y Esq was killed in a light plane accident on the 3rd September 2009. It was found that he was engaged in a sex act with his 19 year old mistress and lost control of the plane.

After a few emails of...i dont trust you show me picture of the body..I get this....

Quote:
Thanks for your information,but please all you have to now is to send this money to me urgently.send it through western union money transfer with my information and make sure that the required payment informations are correct.

Oh well, in for a penny, press the rinse and repeat cycle and we start again...

My new self!
Quote:
Thank you for the payment information. I dont think you understand the process here with disbursements, we can only give you the money in person by cheque or failiing that an international bank transfer to a nominated business account. I am afraid Western Union is not acceptable as we cannot guarantee who is the reciepient.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, congratulations! Two years is no small feat. Just out of curiosity, how many pages is your transcript?
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha 2 years is fantastic... nice one mate

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest I have no idea how many pages it is but I had to go through hundreds of emails to find some highlights - most were of the urgent send money variety though..

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!! Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody good Dagget Laughing
2 years is an achievement not many achieve clapping

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was all by accident and not intended to last this long...I ended up using this lad to try out various ideas I saw in forum...such as dolla chop, insult bait and somination, the G0mer boyz, wrong name on the wu, football bait, ASEM (by mistake) now trying dead and reverse inheritance..just goes to show how persistent/stupid some of these guys are.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff! I think I've BEEN to that address in dandenong Road by the way, lol

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh it should not be that easy to decipher! I used to live at 332 Dandenong road and 232 should not exit.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two years? Well done - my personal best is 11 months.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is the lad who keeps on giving as well, just got two more different bank accounts from him.....off to Alan methinks...

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the way to bait. clapping

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dagget

Googlemaps just points to a section of Dandenong road near Chapel street, so don't worry. I myself live on the other side of town

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well still going, now a reverse NOK that works a treat but he still does not want to lift a finger.. Rolling Eyes I just mentioned the anti-terrorist forms Smile

Quote:
Don't ask more questions on this,There is no need for this forms now ok?all you have to do is to go to the bank Halifax Bank and make this payment correctly with this Account payment information.(Halifax Bank) is the correct one please.

Do not delay on this payment and attach the payment slips after payment to my mail for proper confirmation of this payment today.there is nothing like international money laundry guidlines for the appropriate sum of money ok?since this money is to be paid i hope i will get it legaly.Remember is only $24,000 for now

Right in the middle of it I am looking for the address of Bank Halifax Bank..

Quote:
Well thankyou Paul. Now don't lecture me on process, you are getting something for nothing from the outcome of this estate so be patient.

I have many other claims to process in order of importance and amount, your is quite small so youhave to wait your turn. If you are not cooperative then there will be delays in the payment system and your attitude does not give me any encouragement to speed up the process.

Quote:
Hello what encouragement do you need to speed up the process of this payment?This payment will only take you up to 30 minutes in the Bank so why the delay?

Encouragement eh? How about 50% of your funds...then after my expenses, postage and a few phonecalls....

Quote:
Paul I have told you what I need. You are quite correct, it will only take a few moments for the bank to process but getting it there is the real issue. Now I am sure you are not familiar with the law but the process of taking a dead mans assets and distributing them in not so easy. Also, the family has just made a claim contesting the findings. I am sure you know what that means but I am working hard now to find a solution

He obviously has a split personality as has been emailimg me from 2 accounts, one nice and civil and the other...where is my money, give me the money...

A little slap is in order..after being asked Please am still waiting to here from you when ever the payment is done

Quote:
Are you on drugs man? It is obvious you have no experience with these international money transfers arrangments. All you need to do is check your account. The money will show up in your account after it is paid in.

There is no need to confirm anything with a reciept. Indeed I could just send you a reciept and say the money has been sent and it never shows up!

IF you have any problems talk to the bank directly and they will expalin how money transfer work.

Ohh toucy touchy..
Quote:
Got your email, you should not use such world on me lean how to respect people ok, what do you think you are doing any transfer must have a confirmation slip as prove of payment to enable me forward to the said bank for them to reconfirm in their system ok if is a local transfer I will work into the bank and confirm it again am using an off shore account of which I must send them your confirmation slip.

Now would a real lawer reply like this!
Quote:
Got YOUR email and I am sorry I can't read idiot so perhaps when you are sober you can dictate this message to you father and he can write it out properly.

Now just hang on a monent man and take a chill pill why dont you. Thing will work out OK. The fact that you are using an off shore account will make this alot more complicated as I now have a duty to disclose this to the regulatory bodies. You must understand that as this is an inhertiance, anything I send will be have disclosed to the Internal Revenue and Offhore Funds Office using form 27b/6 to delacle the money is not assisting, aiding or abbeting Terrorist activities or is proceeds of chrime. Now if the account is not in your name they will ask questions, serious questions I might add and possibly confiscate the funds

DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... I don't know if I could stay interested that long. I am already trying to find out how to drop some of the baits I started last week Razz
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how to drop them? just stop replying Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This las is just too easy I tell you...it is almost self baiting

Quote:
please make sure that this is sorted.Even if the son will take over make sure that he is aware of this money to be paid to me.but try and do this your self and i will give you share from my income.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic