SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please bait this puppy scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having just lost one of my breeding Weimaraners, and already being KC registered, I'm in.
Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Replied to their mail:

Do you have kids?

yes 4

If so,are they good with pets?

mostly, but one is a little evil

If Not then Do you have some one that will always play with the puppy?

no

Have you ever raised (Owned) a puppy before?

I did yes

Do you Own Other Pets?

I had some Weimaraners, guinea pigs and a parrot (whilst the owner was in prison)

How is your Working Schedule?

very profitable

Are you getting the puppy For your Self or for Some one Else?

Self (kind of)

Do you own a house if so Do you have something like a playground(Back Yard) where you can take the puppy to play on?If not then is there some where like a A Park Near Your Home Where You can take the puppy On Short Walks?

yes, we can walk

Do you want to Breed?

Personally no (got the T shirt) but pugs = yes!

How Soon Do you Want the puppy?

ASAP

How many puppies do you need?

2, one male and one female please.

Thank you, but your price wasn't the same as on your advert? What goes on please?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sent last night:
They look adorable! I've been wanting a pug for a long time and when I saw your advert I realized that right now is an excellent time to go for it! I hope that I'm not too late as I'm sure that you have many interested buyers.
Sally
A couple hours later:

Hi there,thanks for the mail.I want to thank you for your mail and i very much appreciate your interest in my puppies, I still have four puppies available,They are 12 weeks old now.2 Male and 2 Female,Names,,,Matt,Kent,Daisy,Lisa.All puppies are hand raised and home trained with all papers,Puppies are KC registered and are healthy as can be! .They are Registered Pedigree Health Guarantee, Certificate of Veterinary Inspection, Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen), Current on all vaccinations, Wormed, Puppy Packet (Toys, Dog bones, Vaccination schedule and history, Crate Training info and Potty Training info.i will really love that you promise me that you are going to take good care of the puppy for me,so in guiding me look for a lovely home for them and as you know they are very delicate creatures and need a lot of care and devotion,i will
like to know the following from you:
Do you have kids?
If so,are they good with pets?
If Not then Do you have some one that will always play with the puppy?
Have you ever raised (Owned) a puppy before?
Do you Own Other Pets?
How is your Working Schedule?
Are you getting the puppy For your Self or for Some one Else?
Do you own a house if so Do you have something like a playground(Back Yard) where you can take the puppy to play on?If not then is there some where like a A Park Near Your Home Where You can take the puppy On Short Walks?
Do you want to Breed?
How Soon Do you Want the puppy?
How many puppies do you need?
I will be happy to get these details from you so that it can guard me in making a manual which the puppy can take along which will guard you on basics of taking care of the puppy and also basics on feeding.I am Presently Located in Isle of man where the puppy will be coming from,So get back lets see how they get their home..Also if the puppy needs to be deliver, then get back to me with your full house address,your full names,your phone number,post code and your city, so that i should contact the transport agency right away for delivery reservation,And You will just have to Pay the total sum of 225Pounds for each puppy including delivery fee,Here is my contact number:07024016979.Call me for more information on puppies.THANKS
Reply:
Do you have kids? yes
If so,are they good with pets?we've never had a pet
If Not then Do you have some one that will always play with the puppy?we will all play with the puppy
Have you ever raised (Owned) a puppy before?no, only goats and chickens
Do you Own Other Pets?no
How is your Working Schedule?fine, thank-you
Are you getting the puppy For your Self or for Some one Else?my family
Do you own a house if so Do you have something like a playground(Back Yard) where you can take the puppy to play on?If not then is there some where like a A Park Near Your Home Where You can take the puppy On Short Walks?yes
Do you want to Breed?I already have 9 children, I'm finished breeding
How Soon Do you Want the puppy?sometime before christmas
How many puppies do you need?undecided
I hope that you decide that we will be suitable owners of your pugs.
Sally

Thank you for mailing back, i feel comfortable about my puppy going to
such a home like yours, i will consider your home for one of my
puppies. Actually i do not sell puppies to make a living beside i have a job
and what i am getting monthly is keeping me fine.I understand they are
several families wanting to own a puppy of their own, but are not able
because of the very high prices in the shop. I find pleasure in making
families happy by giving them the opportunity to own a puppy so i hope your
family get happy too.Your puppy will be coming with 1. A 200 series
travel kennel (29" L x 19" W x
18" H).
2.. Health certificate and avid micro-chip form.
3. Updated and current shot and worming records.
4. 32 Oz. Water bottle they
will be accompanied with a Health
Guarantee as well as one Hereditary Congenital Defect Guarantee..health license are available,pedigree certificate.They will be coming alongside they clothes and play toys,food menu and Manual on taking care of them.I prepared the manual based on the email that you sent to me.The total of what you are to pay is £225 which is the delivery and puppy's fee you will pay that at the delivery company,Also i will want you to provide me with your full address detailedly for the delivery arrangement tomorrow morning.
your names in full,,
home and street address,,
phone numbers,,
Post code,,
and your city,,
This information will help the delivery company to locate your area for the delivery at your doorstep,And as soon as i get the puppy registered with all needed facilities as recommend for the puppy at the delivery company they will contact you for the confirmation of the puppy,your home and street address and they will let you know how to make the payment which is upfront before the delivery will be done.transportation is available at your door step.Thanks very much.
" they will be accompanied with a Health Guarantee as well as one Hereditary Congenital Defect Guarantee" But I wanted a pug with a guarantee of at least 3 congenital defects!!!
Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh, there's only four left! With so many of us jumping on this risky-free opportunity, how will there ever be enough puppies to go around?? Very Happy
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My request for a photo showing the pups and their parents all together in one group got a response of 11 photos only one of which appeared to have two adult dogs. I will let that pass for now.

My next request was for their address so I could view the pups in person. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I got 25 pictures AND a picture of the real owner anyone know how OR if we might trace her and tell her or not MODS advice sought pretty please.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brings back fond memories of Yomi Evil or Very Mad
Get him guys!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prevarication is the theft of time.

Quote:
Hi The more we see the more we like,I particularly like the mother, could she be available too? Of course she will be more expensive. How old is she how many litters how many champions has she whelped?

Haven't even started on the stud yet. Embarassed

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy gets his scripts from real breeders I think. BUT who'd sell a good brood bitch?

Quote:
Hi
Their Mum gets along well with children, other dogs, and any household pets. It has a high socialization requirement and may get jealous if ignored by its owner. Pugs are lovable lap dogs who like to stick close to their owner’s side. Most Pugs wheeze or snore.

Care: The Pug should have loose hairs removed periodically with a rubber brush. A special lotion must be applied to the facial creases. The shape of the Pug’s face makes it susceptible to eye injuries and scratched corneas, as well as breathing difficulties. Pugs are also susceptible to obesity, which makes exercise and a healthy diet important. The Pug has difficulty dissipating heat and should never be left outside in hot weather or locked in a car without air conditioning. The Pug is also prone to breed-specific Encephalitis known as (PDE). The Pug may ‘reverse sneeze’, which is a fit of gasping and snorting to remove fluid caught under the palate. This is not dangerous, but may frighten the Pug and its owner; it should be handled by talking to the Pug calmly and gently rubbing its throat. The Pug has a lifespan of 12-15 years.

Training: It is necessary to be gentle when training the Pug, as it is very sensitive to the tone of is master’s voice. Pugs are sometimes stubborn but do well with obedience training.

Activity: Pugs love to romp and play outdoors, provided the weather is good. Always make sure they have a cool place to spend the day if it is hot outside. The Pug is well suited to apartment life.The puppies and their mum will come with a handbook which will help you take good care of them and if you want to breed it will also help you.thanks

zerointen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anney_mall sory to hear you lost one of your weimies , I went spare when I nearly lost my male weimy earlier on this year .

I'm in on this one Twisted Evil
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam posted at ScamWarners to alert other possible victims, here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3831&p=14652#p14652

Thanks for the information, PDS and Devil_woman.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pleasure Ima Baeder

but maybe more yet, if we can get all his scriopts

Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zerointen, sorry to hear that - it is pretty damned awful when they go. I have a 16 yr old bitch who has been riddled with cancer for 4 years, but she keeps going on and on.

Funnily enough, even after my responses to his original questions, whereby I said I had an evil chld, and refuse to walk or play with the pup, plus have no time to walk it, he still wants to sell me a couple to breed! What a thoroughly great man!
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After asking for their address so I could view the pups first hand I have not had a response. This is the point in the bait that I usually get the story that they are with church XXX and on a mission to Africa. Evidently this lad did not have his script ready and or just dropped me. Sad Not to worry though I have another character primed and ready to go.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a reply too. I now want to know whether he has two for me that are called Kirk and James (as 'I don't think names should be changed, and the ones he had on offer already had names').
Next I'll be wanting to know if they're baptised. He's gonna join my church one way or another Very Happy

Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets, lmfso at baptised puppies!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There've been baiters requesting (and 'getting') unicorns and such... Baptised puppies aren't that far fetched compared to mythical creatures...

Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy's either really jumpy or incredibly lazy; dropped me rather than answer a measly four questions about the puppies! Evil or Very Mad Looks like it's time for a rinse, lather, repeat...
Carmen SandyEggo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent them a request for a pug. I hope they save one for me!!
Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to complain tomorrow - I particularly wanted one to be called 'Tina' or 'Rex', preferably both!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Please mention the fact that you name-changing feels wrong to you. It'll add some credibility to my story Smile

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
This guy gets his scripts from real breeders I think. BUT who'd sell a good brood bitch?

The text you included in your post is all stolen from here, word for word: http://www.puppyfind.com/pug.php

New baiters: while it's always fun to see where the lad is plagiarizing from, please don't ever point it out to him. We like to teach victims to do searches like this to prove that it's a scam and don't want the lads getting more clever about it.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
He's gonna join my church one way or another

Oh yes please this would include a few intiations on camera audio or both???

Ima Baeder says
Quote:
We like to teach victims to do searches like this to prove that it's a scam and don't want the lads getting more clever about it.

Isn't that why we string them along to spill ALL their scripts so that SW has the FULL set?

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Caught this thread a bit late but I'm in Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Carmen SandyEggo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I just got lucky...They still have 4 pugs left and I have asked for two them.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic