SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How NOT to make a fake website

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this fake phonelad site in my phonelad baiting activities. I (and my mentor) thought it was just too terribly done not to share with the rest of the class.

www.celllinkselectronicltd.page.tl

Maybe it's the random pictures pulled from Flickr, maybe it's the truly awful color scheme and random highlighting of text, maybe it's the fact that just reading through the text of the site itself makes no sense (see quote), but if you want to make a website to scam people, this is pretty much a HOW-TO of failure.
Quote:
4. If I live in N.J. can I pick up from your retail location and do I have to pay N.J. taxes?

Sorry, but we're just not equipped to allow individual customers to pick up merchandise. We pride ourselves on our rapid turnaround time and almost everything ships out within 24-48 hours of receipt of payment.
Yes any shipping within UK are subject toUK. LONDON If you live in Cleveland state, please add the appropriate sales tax to your purchase price. Failure to do so will result in a delay of shipping

I'll be reporting this site soon for suspension, but thought I'd let everyone else have a laugh before it tragically gets killed. Enjoy Very Happy

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grammatical content 2/10
Content 3/10
Awareness of audience 1/10

Shite! I love it!
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
REMEMBER

*CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR UPMOST PRIORITY

... and we will "up your most" until we're satisfied...

Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU BUY FROM US........!!!!!!!!

*snort*
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing I don't know if it's the hula girls, the 'customer comment' page or the little mottos sprinkled throughout that make me laugh more.

Quote:
SO YOU ARE 100% ASSURED AND GUARANTEED OF RECIEVING WHAT YOU ORDER FROM US..

LOL_sign

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...WOW. I don't know what's sadder...the hilariously terrible quality of the website or the fact that there are people out there that actually fall for it.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This shipping informations will enable you to trace you order and to know when your package get arrive at your doorstep Ok

I always trust companies who say 'Ok'.

Thanks for sharing this: I think I'm mostly speechless......

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Immediately shipment is made the sales manager will get back to you with the full shipping informations such as:
PROFORMA INVOICE
AIRWAY BILL
INVOICE

Quote:
We ship via UPS and DHL / FedEx Shipping company and use the home delivery services 48hrs with immediate feedback as follow,
1. Shipping company form of a law reception
2. The company official invoice and receipt
3. Tracking # # xù� Œ����

Lads just don't get the concept of invoices.
Ever.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic Fail. This is messed up like a football bat.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate that I am so incredibly inept with web design that I think that looks halfway decent.

Okay maybe not. That second picture just looks neat. Is that the original Apple Store in SoHo?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see anything wrong with this site. It looks 100% risky-free. Laughing

So many hits to his site today, I'll bet he's jumping for joy...Until he gets that dreaded 404.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this part:

OUR COMPANY IS A LEGITIMATE COMPANY WELL ESTABLISHED IN THE TRADE OF SELLING ONLINE.

Reminds me of an episode of The Simpsons where, I think the FBI is staking out someone, in a surveillance van marked, in big bold letters "ORDINARY VAN".

Also this:

The phones are SIM free and it's never lock to any network, specification europeans USA specifications general network gsm 900gsm 1800gsm 1900 platform tri band gsm900 1800 1900 country of manufactured origin Finland, Hungary and Singapore

At the bottom of a page about video game systems. What do video game systems have to do with cell phones? The N-Gage stopped selling like 5 years ago!

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)

Last edited by RayAdverb on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE ARE READY TO MAKE YOU SMILE ANS SATISFY YOU JUST NOTE THAT ANY BODY THAT HAS ORDER FROM THE COMPANY BEFORE HE/SHE SHOULD PICK ANY OF THIS ITEMS AND SEND US AN EMAIL
THROUGH:([email protected])

AND HE WILL HAVE THE PRODUCT.
NB:IF YOU HAVE
NOTE:IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDER FROM US TRY AND ORDER NOW SO THAT YOU WILL BE ONE OF THOSE WHO IS SMILING AND ENJOYING OUR SERVICES HOPE YOU WILL LOVE AND ENJOY SHOPPING WITH US
:banghead: LOL_sign :banghead: Dancing Banana Beer LOL_sign Thumbs down :banghead:

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The formatting on the contact information page makes my eyes bleed.

Closed lad accounts(x1)
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha...thanks for the comments everyone! 250 hits so far today on this site. Lad must be having a hayday Very Happy

Sadly I'll be writing him up tonight. Sadly for him because his site is gone, and sadly for all of us because we'll have to find some other lad to laugh at.

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And all those re-direct numbers. Laughing

Quote:
This shipping informations will enable you to trace you order and to know when your package get arrive at your doorstep Ok

I would hope I'd know when my package arrives at my doorstep ok - unless the delivery person hides it in the bushes. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the problem here? Everyone gets their stuff without COMPLIAN! ok?

BTW, what's with the hula girls?

ETA: I should have waited to comment until I had seen the whole wonderful site. It keeps getting better! At least one thing they say is true:

Quote:
For the present rat race, we would like to provide you at more competitive price.We are making the print world more colorful with full spirits and active exploitation.

The "rat race" thing just makes it better.

Customer comments are very reassuring!

Quote:
Hello, I am glad to say that this iphone works fine whoaaaa you are the right company,that for the delivery

Friggin' dumbasses...

Last edited by ScammedOut on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CUSTOMER'S REPORT

Hello, I am glad to say that this iphone works fine whoaaaa you are the right company,that for the delivery

STACY BAUM from RHODE ISLAND

Comic genius Very Happy

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)

Last edited by solomongrundy on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RayAdverb wrote:
The formatting on the contact information page makes my eyes bleed.

As my irises were trying to adjust to the glare I tried to focus on what I thought were human bananas at the top of the page, then I saw that they were hula girls and pineapples - on an electronics website. Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm kind of stuck on this part. Can someone explain?

Quote:
Yes any shipping within UK are subject toUK. LONDON If you live in Cleveland state, please add the appropriate sales tax to your purchase price. Failure to do so will result in a delay of shipping

Is "Cleveland state" in London?

328 hits now.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've never been to Cleveland state, London? It's wonderful this time of year. Laughing

I have to say it's pretty creepy that this electronics site has a picture of a little girl holding a box on the home page. Her face creeps me out for some reason. 89 visits Very Happy

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wrote asking them for the price and shipping cost to send a 42" Aquos tv to Whitehorse in the Yukon.

Of course, like any reputable electronics firm, they have a pictorial essay on how to pay for items. Very Happy

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's using GMail, which basically means I can't kill his email addy like a regular phone lad. Google doesn't like to close accounts, unless your name is Reverse Psychology. Very Happy

Anyway, the very same lad that runs this website is GMail chatting with me as we speak. I of course am just spouting off nonsense and telling him why I can't WU him half the payment and then later send the other half to the bank account he sent to Alan....I mean to me.

In my babbling, I happened to say que sera sera, and he asked what that meant. So I explained that it comes from a song and directed him to a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

That's right. I just rickrolled a lad. I'm pretty happy with myself Very Happy

Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE ARE READY TO MAKE YOU SMILE ANS SATISFY YOU

Laughing Sounds kinky...
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE how my second hand Dell laptop (which is a couple of years old) is in his laptop page. And of course, the photo above is DATE STAMPED!!!

I'm buying MY stuff from there from now on... I wonder what the shipping costs to Australia is???

Oh yeah, 438 hits as I type Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic