SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From buster gang - New assassin lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I thought about my character being the dollarchoppa Wink Of course he could be part of the G0merbois Wink Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like my lad didn´t like me saying bad stuff about his Mom:

Quote:
meeen nawa 4 uooo,wetin my mum do u knam,ur own mama worm the come out 4m her toto

My igbo is a little rusty...what does the first part of it say? I have no clue what he wants to tell me Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh nice. I just dropped him a note as well.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5 emails in one day, a record.
I win. I got a reprieve until Thursday to pay $400.00 Laughing
He's come down $4600.00.
WUXFER modalities here we come Wink
Quote:
TILL THAT THURSDAY BUT DONT JOKE WITH ME,THURSDAY I WILL KNOW IF YOU REALLY WORKING HARD TO LIVE THEN I WILL KNOW IF I CAN HELP YOU

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never done one of these either and lookie what I got. jump_4_joy

Quote:
Look here you bastard.you think i have time for this your stupid talk,
i just inform you that some one paid me to kill you and you are here
talking no sence to me. this is like the same warning pass on to the
America government when they ignore it and became an ignorance to
them, and this is the same warning also pass to the most popular
MUSICIAN WHO WAS SHORT DEAD IN SOUTH AFRICA. am also passing this
warning to you so if you want to ignore it then you too will face in
hell and join the devil.if in your next mail you do not comply with me
then i will ask me boys to track you down and i will also extend it to
your family members. you have to get ready the soom of $15,000 for you
to live for the rest of your life, because
the person who paid me to kill you is waiting to hear the funeral
announcement of your death. here is your last warning remember death
has no second chance.
i am guarantying you that once i get your payment i will give you
the picture of the person who wants to kill you and why he wants to
kill you and also i will give you details of what to do to bring him
to book ok.you have before one week for this payment.
once you pay you send the mtn number to me but if you think you can
call the police to this,i am sorry.I AM WILLING TO HELP YOU IF YOU
HELP YOURSELF

All I said is "Tell me more!" and I did so thru my male account. Laughing

Now, how will I respond? Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona: I got the same script, too. At the very end of mine, he tells me to pay through WU. I responded that WU is only for thieves, derelicts and internet fraud stars (sic) and I only send money by bank transfer. And for some reason, I keep calling him Mr. Soludo which apparently rubs him the wrong way. Wink His reply was a bit more cordial:
Quote:
my dear,split the money into two and send it,soludo told you that it is better for bank transfer but i am not soludo,i am telling you to pay me through this means then i will give you details of that person who wanted to kill you and you are assured that nothing will happen to your life.you have less than one week to do this
After explaining I will not do business with WU (but I can have my personal banker wire the money in the next few hours), he replied back with just a
Quote:
see you later
I think he is softening up a bit, no? Wink

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a very nice man! He's given Agnes six days to raise $500. I'm sure her paedophile Uncle Jack will stump up.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnottyPine,

I took it out cause I'm too paranoid. Embarassed

solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can be quite poetic when he wants to be, the good Reverend at TW@T just received this:

Quote:
even though you walk through the valey of the shadow of death you fear no evil but remember your body is not bullet prove,wait and see

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same initial reply as Corona,
I wrote:
Buster, I have no 15,000 dollar. Even if I had it, I would rather spend it on making your life hell and your death slow and painful. However, I do have a shotgun and some power tools. Your boys are welcome to come track me down. I will blow their heads clean off, so that their death will be quick and painless. On yourself, I will not be so merciful. Would you believe that I can break more than half of all the bones in your pathetic body without killing you? It's amazing! I will start with your arms and legs and keep your spine for last. Killing your boys will not give me pleasure, but you leave me no choice. For you, I will take time off from work, as you deserve the special treatment. Don't be a pussy. Spare your boys. Come by yourself. We will have a great party.

Hope he likes to party...
Edit: Instant reply
...he doesn't.
Buster wrote:
there will be no time for kun fu that day,u are just moving fast to hell with ur black belt.do u know how to fight a sniper from far targeting only ur stupid head,we shall who who breaks whos bone.MR KUNFU MASTER

Could he have me kungfused with someone else here? I never mentioned martial arts of any kind.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chrysis: Up for the dollar chop? I think you should send him a fake WU and my character will chop it only to make fun out of him then. What is your characters full name?

Mortar x12
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was very, very sweet and I have only 4 days. Surprised Laughing

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ you have a male or a female character? Cause if the female one doesn´t work, maybe he prefers the male ones? *g* Laughing

Mortar x12
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is my male! Laughing

I should go at him with my female and see if he's different. Razz

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played dumb about Western Union with this clown and he just coughed up a bank account!
Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a bank account from him, too, and sent it off to Alan.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ is that the Bank of America account, account number ends 3708?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. It ends with 3708.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is he implying when he mentions warnings to the American government? All I get out of it is that he became an ignorance.

Does he mean ignoramus?

And as for the most popular musician in S. Africa... Does he mean Michael Jackson?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope buster likes being baited:

Dear Bust3r,

Thank you for your warning. I value my life, as I value all lives, with the possible exception of the lives of punk hoods who are stupid enough to write me threatening e-mails. I have given your e-mail, with headers, to my boss at the Central Intelligence Agency. After we both stopped laughing, my boss notified the local chief-of-station in your country and as of this moment, two agents who were somewhat bored being stationed at our embassy in your crummy country are tracking you down.We here at headquarters have been assured that this little task should take them less that four days.

I do hope that you enjoy your upcoming long-term incarceration. If you decide that you don't want to spend the rest of your life in some third-world pest-hole prison with a large homosexual cell-mate infected with AIDS, you might want to e-mail me again with a copy of a receipt from a local Christian church in your area for your donation of $10,000.00 USD. You have three days to comply, In the meantime, be on the lookout for strangers, although if you spot one it will probably be too late.

Have a good day now, and keep moving...

Luke Agg1es

Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My eyebrows always raise a little when a federal agent uses Yahoo! e-mail for his official correspondence. Laughing
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Heh, heh, heh... but you're not a scammer, either! Who knows what secret e-mail accounts the spooks use? Twisted Evil

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent... he's off script and is going to kill my ex wife (which is no mean feat, what with never having been married even once)

Quote:
to kill your ex wife is a deal and for this deal to be successful you must pay that was why i gave you that email ok,but mind uuu,never talk nonsense to whom your life rely on.the ball is on your court now

Well yes I will pay you half now and the rest later... but I need proof you are capable of the deed Smile

What a Hoon Rolling Eyes

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a fresh bank account# ending with 465. Someone got this one yet?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first real bait was a hitlad.The guy up above^^^^ was baiting him too,and he helped me have a bunch of fun with him(thanks Dutch!).
My vic with a past has now contacted him-let the games begin! Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic