SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OK?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to send the money to me to procure the power of attorney from the high court to be done in your name ok,

if really you want to help on the transaction e first I receiver the information’s to pick up the money to proceed on these business ok, you have to trust me and believe me ok, I gave you 100% guarantee on these transaction ok,

the only thing you have to do send the money first ok, to prove what you said ok, that you ve the money ready with you, then you go and send the money to me ok, I will get everything done for you here in my office he shipment will take place immediately to you ok,

Since you want to help me out, ok, you send the money first today and give me the information to proceed ok, I don’t want you to keep on telling me that you have the money ready and you don’t want to send it, why?

I want you to give me the western union information as you send the money today to me ok, let us proceed,

That all OK with you? Rolling Eyes

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That quirk - using 'ok' as a form of punctuation almost - has turned up with several Lads.

To my knowledge, though, General Stan and Peter Z are the most prolific ok-ers ever.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave you OK, lets give him some KO Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is you lad's name m3ns@h?

i got the same sort of lad who said almost in every line "ok"
i never point that part out to him

my lad:
Quote:
Good Morning to you and how are you today? I am so happy to hear from you again and please I want you to know that I am not saying that you don't trust me ok
your words have truly shown that you trust me and I will never disappoint you ok .
Now what you said about Chri5t1iana D0m1ngo yes you are right about that I will have to inform her to send her picture to you and also do it the way you said she has to do it so that there would be a mutual understanding between us ok.

An
dont worry she will do what you have asked ok. I am also worried about your feelings that is why I will make sure that she does it ok
Please An I want you to know something that I CARE FOR YOU OK.

Then the bank reply my email..

Quote:
This is the reason why the Management has decided to be using western union money transfer for safe and fast transfer ok. We have given you the name of our accountant in the bank in the person of Chri5t1iana D0m1ngo she will receive the money onbehalf of the bank ok.

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nope, he's pretending to be someone calling himself "" but in reality he's most likely to be Yasreb's ""[/mask]

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should you know, like answer him by like putting "you know" in every sentence and like putting "like" everywhere too, you know? That might be a nice habit for him to like pick up, you know?

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^are you Peter Beardsley like you know like

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The FBI's Bob Mueller has caught a version of this:

Quote:
... people from Africa defrauds people of their hard earned money okay.

Quote:
... at end you will not receive any cent at all from them okay.

Quote:
It is only US$950 to secure the DIST okay.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

wow you got your self a "four letter ok" lad Shocked

Boardingpass generator

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed. The Feds were showing attitude too:

Quote:
...so nobody is threatening you, as you said or claimed, for we are not here for threatening any body as you claimed, rather we are here to sever you

Sand Timer x 7
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we are here to sever you
Shocked

which part of "any body" will that be

Boardingpass generator

Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its Ok with me

Laughing

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might have baited that guy. He would call and say "you are going to send the money by WU, OK" and I would say nope, you have to use 5ecure 5hield.

Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, oookkkaaaaaaay then. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an "ok" lad too OK

I just do it back to him OK. He seems to love it OK. The more I do it, the happier he is OK. I love making my lad happy OK.
The happier he is the better for my games OK. See what I'm saying is it's OK to have an OK lad ,OK. It makes everything OK. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads uses more OKs as he gets more and more upset. But he always spells it out, "okay", even when he's practically frothing with impatience and anxiety. Cool

"the money will be transform to your account okay. this 1200 this of change of ownership okay. send the money to lome togo okay."

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic