SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yahoo Phishing Massbait - lad took the bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To everyone who sent me your baiter addies for inclusion in my massbait (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=172417), turns out I was wrong a few minutes ago when I said that the lad hadn't sent out his format. I just got... THIS!

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 67.195.15.140; Tue, 29 Sep 2009 01:31:59 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 68.142.206.147
X-YMailISG: **snip**
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.206.147]
Authentication-Results: mta691.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.142.206.147 (HELO n20.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.206.147) by mta691.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 29 Sep 2009 01:31:59 -0700
Received: from [68.142.194.243] by n20.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Sep 2009 08:31:57 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.247] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Sep 2009 08:31:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp408.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Sep 2009 08:31:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 97963 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Sep 2009 08:31:56 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1254213116; bh=qweYO+pH2/d43fWzAZzMMmtfBPSrodGuT+dE09wej0A=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; **snip**
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [41.219.213.17] by web111915.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Sep 2009 01:31:56 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.3
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 01:31:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified Edward Potsdam <[email protected]> View contact details
Subject: Hello
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1577116139-1254213116=:97852"
Content-Length: 1721

Quote:
Hello,

How are you doing?hope all is well with you. I am presently in England for a Conference and i need your urgent help as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.

I need a loan of $2,700 from you to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will
appreciate whatever you can afford now,I'll pay you back as soon as i return.

Let me know if you can help me to send the money via Western Union Money Transfer?so that i can send you the details.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Edward

Not quite the heart rending story I was hoping for, but I can work with it.

Thanks everyone who sent their address as a prelimary, if you were wanting to bait him too, go ahead and check your inboxes (and your spam, for some reason my message went to my spam box)

Anyone who wants in after the fact, please remember the fact that this is not a normal scam, there is no mass generated format to reply to so the traditional, "I'm interested, tell me more" probbably won't work, and might actually hurt the bait. It'd be better to be a long lost friend of Ed's who's A.) Changed their E-mail, B.) Just wants to get back in touch, or something similar...

Anyone who wants to bait/join is welcome. The E-mail addy is:

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email this evening. I also had to fish it out of my spam box.

I went back to him with:

Quote:
What is the problem? If you misplaced your wallet on your way "to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept" why don't you just go to the hotel and retrieve your money and other valuables?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother Muggins, I think I'll take you up on that long-lost friend routine.

~~~In~~~

Edit: Unedit... stupid question...
As you were.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get his message but got his address from this thread.
I emailed him last night at 10:42 p.m.
Edw4rd,
I got your email and am sorry to hear about your misfortune. Did it
turn out o.k.? I guess you probably called Aunt F4rtin4, she's always
so caring and helpful and generous with her wealth. I never thought of
her as rich when we were kids and I remember how surprised I was to
learn that she had inherited all of grandpa's millions. Too bad about
her stroke.
I hope that we can get together sometime soon.
love
S4lly

show details 12:34 AM (9 hours ago)
Hi S4lly,
Thank you for your concern and reply but i was not able to reach Aunt F4rtin4 because of her stroke also i don't even have money to call her. I am okay only that i need the money i asked from you and i don't know maybe you can afford all the money,please do let me know how you can afford to send via Western Union Money Transfer?so that i can send you the details as soon as possible.
Love
Edw4rd

My reply:
Dear 4dw4rd,
It seems like you have forgotten that I deposited the $5000. that I owed you in your ATM account last week, before you left for England. It's o.k., I understand the stress that you're experiencing, no wonder you forgot! Thanks again for the loan, I really appreciate it.
Love S4lly
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some details for your baits that I've supplied thus far:

Edward's father is Carlisle (think my username).
His mother, Margie recently passed away of lungs cancer, but she is going to make an amazing recovery soon -turns out she just faked her death to get away from her crazy husband.
Carlisle is a little daft, and he hasn't spoken to Ed in years, but is glad to finally be reunited with his long lost son...

Good luck everyone! Keep us updated!

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any bites from the Phishy? I'm lonely.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gone strangely silent... I think if he doesn't play along soon I'll have to drop him and hand the account over to someone more proactive...

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence from two accounts. I may have to follow up with some news that I scraped together some money,

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working this guy, too. I never got any details about where he is or why he needs the money, even after I acted all concerned and asked what happened. He just ignores my questions and keeps asking for 1000 pounds.

I asked him 1000 pounds of what? Sounds very heavy. I asked him where he is, can I come pick you up. This moron tells me he is too busy just now for me to pick him up, just send the money please. Something about a M7CN? Of course Ive never heard of that. Please explain?

Just more telling me to send the money.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Only 1000? He needs twice that from me.
Edit: Oh, no thats dollars.

I wrote:
Subject: Are we still on?

Hey Edward,
I'm making my arrangements to travel next week. Let me know where and when you want to meet up. It is still OK, right? Will be great to see you again!
See you soon,
-Txxxxx

Edward wrote:
Subject: Re: Are we still on?

Hi Txxxxx:

Thank you for your email,yes we are still on it but i am presently in England for a Confrence and am stuck right here. I misplaced my wallet and other valuable things on my way back to where am staying at hotel presently i need to pay my bills and get myself back home in-order for me to meet you next week.

Kindly let me know if you can afford to send me $2,000 via Western Union Money Transfer?so that i can send you the details as soon as possible.

I wait to read from you soon.

Ed

..and he wants to meet me next week.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent a message back, and am interested in seeing if/when/what he replies.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ho, hi ho... off to weastern onion you go....

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this:
I wrote:
Well 3d, it looks like you got yourself in a nice situation Wink
Where are you? Which hotel are you in? Just get me in contact with the hotel people. I'll make sure you're OK.
I hope you called visa and the bank and whatnot to block your cards. Did you lose your passqort as well? If so, just file a report with the local police and take that to the emb@ssy.
Hang in there, buddy!
-Txxxxx

We're buddies!

Edit: reply..

Ed wrote:
I have already done that now but the problem is i need to pay my hotel bills and get myself back home,i still have my passport with me. Kindly help me to send whatever you can afford now via Weztern Un!on Money Transfer using the details below:

Name :Edward Pot5dam
Address : 116, Cr0mwell Road
Zipcode:
State: Greater London

Kindly help me to send it as soon as you receive this e-mail and once you have it sent,send me the money transfer control number (mtcn) with details of the transfer.

I wait to read from you as soon as you have it sent.

Ed

I know he's seen tougher times than this, so I dont really feel sorry for him, but I'll still take care of him. Thats what buddies are for. I'll work everything out with the hotel.

Edit again: Just sent him this..
I wrote:
Ed,
Just let me contact the hotel or have the hotel people contact me. We both know we've seen tougher times than this, but I will help you out again anyway. Hahaha. Nothing ever changes.
I can get over there myself on monday or tuesday.
-Txxxxx

...probably wednesday tho.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, no fair, this lad seems completely oblivious to the flock of baiters swarming around him! I haven't had a reply for several days now!

Maybe the arrogant sod really thinks that he can ignore some and just focus on the really promising ones. -He's about to find out just how wrong that sentiment is... Twisted Evil

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he takes the weekend off, but just sent him this anyway:

I wrote:
Ed, I'm gonna be flying Air Canada, so no Delta points for me this time, but they couldn't beat a return flight for under $800 including everything.

I havent heard from the hotel. Which one is it? (Or are you pulling my leg?) Anyway, see you soon.
-Txxxxx

As stated before, Ed and I are buddies. He has a history of playing pranks on me and others, which is why I am not immediately convinced and also not very concerned. He will learn this through (not-so-)subtle hint dropping. Also, we had alresdy planned to meet, apparently in London, so I'm just moving along with that.

@Others who may be in contact with him: All his buddies (probably in cluding you) have told him multiple times before that his pranking is going to turn against him some day. That day has come. (Just an idea. Would love to hear others' thoughts. Ninnymuggins, any preferred scenario?)

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure hoping he takes the weekend off, I figure if no one hears from him by Wednesday we may have to find a more pliable lad...

I like the idea of flying to meet him, might be better to just be airheaded magas though rather than suspecting that something is amiss -might make him rabbit. Since he's talking to you and not me though, I'd go with what you're already up to!

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still haven't gotten a reply. Sad

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this last night:
Dear 3dw4rd,
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. On Wednesday afternoon my son Irie had an accident on his skateboard and completely dislocated his ankle, as well as breaking both bones. He had surgery yesterday and we just got home from the hospital. I'm on the computer for the first time in a few days.
Please tell me that someone was able to help and everything worked out for you as I'm really worried now. I'll pretty much be home with Irie for the next few days.
Love
Sally

I just got a reply one hour ago.

Dear Sally,

I just got your email now,it's okay but i am still in England presently and i need your urgent help as soon as you receive this email. Kindly help me to send the money via Western Union using the details below:

Name : Edw4rd POtsd$m
Address : 116, Cromwell Road
Zipcode: SW7 4XH
State: Greater L0ndon

Help me to send it as soon as you receive this e-mail and once you have it sent,send me the money transfer control number (mtcn) with details of the transfer.

I wait to read from you as soon as you have it sent.
Love,
3d
Would this be a good time to inform him of the new sec@ure sh1eld process to get his mtcn#? Or should I continue asking questions and stalling him?
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Fartina,

Welcome to Eater. Standard Operating Procedure requires that I recommend first and foremost that you apply for a mentor, read the stickies, etc...

That having been said, you could introduce first if you want (Man, I do so love that Mask feature) or if you want to string him along a little first you could have a hard time finding a Western Union. That's a good way to stall.

This guy doesn't seem to like the straight bait much. He reminds me a little of a lotto lad -hugs his script like it's a 1000 year old redwood, and bails at the first sign of delay. Try on him and see if he rabbits on you.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O.K., Thanks for the Welcome! I actually got a mentor (Big Worm) a couple of weeks ago. I'm juggling quite a few lads just now and doing fine. The reason that I'm asking ??? about 3dw4rd is because I don't want to mess it up for anyone else. Would you please explain the mask feature ? thanks!!!
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no worries bro, thanks for the concern.

Mask feature is up in the "Message Body:" Portion of the options when you're writing a reply/post. If you click it, it looks like this:

[ mask ] And what that does is it keeps Google from indexing that part of your post. So you can use it keep some words like

etc...

Leeting is still a good idea, as too many masks can make things problematic, but over all, it's a terriffic resource.

You know as far as this bait goes, play it however you want, you're clearly doing something better than me, because he's ignoring me all together!

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's dropped me after the first bogus MTCN. Oh well.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed wrote:
No need for you to fly down,all i need you from you can help me to send the money via Western Union? what i need to do now is sort out my bills and leave here don't worry flying down ok.

Ed.

I was going to fly anyway, hence my initial 'Are we still on?' message... and why would he want to leave? It's probably a nice hotel, altho he still hasn't made one up. Maybe I should suggest to him which hotel he usually books. (Hmmmm.. something fancy or something by-the-hour..?)

Shall I ask him who else are coming? Very Happy Mention that I'm not sure about Sally because her son has a broken leg or something like that? (If anyone wants to drop my name to him, it's , flying in .)
Unless someone tells me otherwise, I will make him realize that he was supposed to host a party for us.

@Ninnymuggins: Did you give him "116, Cr0mwell Road" in the stolen account, or did he come up with that himself?

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this last night...
Dear Edward,
I'm really confused because now I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. That's what happens when you always joke around, playing tricks and pranks on everyone. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Do you remember when granny used to read us that story and we would start laughing and giggling until we were almost peeing our pants! Please Eddy, if you are pranking me- you did a great job, but tell me now. If you are in trouble for real, of course I'll help you but I need to know that you're serious.O.K.?
Love
Sally

3 hours later...

Dear Sally,

I am really in trouble no jokes ok,i need your urgent help. Please go and send the money.

Once you have it sent,let me know the transfer details.

Ed.

Clearly he's serious and needs my help. I'm going to offer to fly over with
[ even though my son is injured and needs me I'll come to his rescue in London, because family is family!

Hi 3ddy,
Please forgive me for thinking that you were playing yet another prank on me. I feel terrible because I have wasted a couple of days and that could have been time spent arranging for money to be sent to you. I'm really sorry and I want to make it up to you. I spoke with , ( remember Aunt F4rtin4's stepson from her 5th marriage), , and we're going to try to meet up in Atlanta and fly over to London to rescue you and help you get everything ready for the party. You're still hosting the party right?
Love
Sally
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, Fartina Smile

I'm gonna send this in an hour or two, so I can still tweak it:
I wrote:
What do you mean 'not fly over'? Of course I'm still coming. I'm just coming 2 days early just incase you're not playing with me and I really need to bail you out. (Altho I don't really believe that and it's not quite as funny as you think it is either.)
Sa||y told me that she wants to come after all, even tho her son is not fully recovered. (He broke his arm while skating or something.) I was surprised to hear from her. She also told me that you and your dad are back on speaking terms with each other. Who else are coming? Matt, Kent, Daisy, Lisa?
I've booked to fly tomorrow afternoon, but I will change it if it means Sa||y and I can fly together, unless that gets outrageously expensive.
See you soon, buddy.
-

Those names, Matt, Kent, Daisy, Lisa are from the puppy scam. So if anyone needs a 'familiar' name to join in, here are 4.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic