SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooners go into over-drive - "warp factor 4 - Jim" - apologeez to trekees.

Laughing

Greg says - "it's been stressful these past week"

Dont worry pet, it can only get worse

Wink

Re-posted reply for referencenessness.

Quote:
Hey Sweety,

How are you? I am sorry for the delay in always replying you. it's been stressful these past week i sure miss you and i think of you all the time. Please love, give me a number i could call you on and we will always be talking ok.

I miss you and hope to hear from you soon.

Love.

Sweety does not ring people she hasn't met

Quote:
Hi Greg,

I am doing quite fine, thanks for asking but I do wonder why it can take you so long to reply sometimes, if you are not interested you need only say so.

You have asked for my phone number, please understand, I do not talk to people on the phone until after i have met them in person, its just one of those things I have always done and anybody who is worthwhile will understand.

Please Greg, if you are interested as you say you are, I need you to not leave me hanging for so long next time

Regards
Sweety

Rolling Eyes Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next in line we have Wayno
Wayno is in a very dangerous situation
I hate when they get your hopes up like that Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
My Love,.
I really do love you baby buy i do want you to understand that i am in a very dangerous situation and i am very much frightened..I am so sorry for my irrational attitude towards you but i am begging you to please help me out..i hope to read back from you..

Sweety doesn't like games

Quote:
Wayno,

Please stop playing games with me, do you want this money or not, there is no faster way to send money then me going to my bank account on line and depositing money strate into your account.

You want me after work in teh dark to travel all alone through dangerous streets where i could be mugged or even worse, to find some Western Union rather then using a direct bank transfer.

I am starting to think you are joking about all of this in some cruel trick where you going to jump out of a cakes and say Holly snapping batshit Robben

Wayno, you must have a bank account, where do you get paid, how do you cash cheques, where do you keep your money, under your bed, send me the details so I can have some money sent to you right away

You ar telling me you are in a dangerous situation, well do somethink about it besides whinge

Regards
Sweety

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next in line for some Spooner fun/shenanigans is new pet Peyton

Peyton is whinging about money already

Quote:
Ok dear i can understand you but why you dont send me some pictures of you then i send mine to you as well then we can each other and then we start knowing each other from there i,am from united state of america but i,am now in nigeria due to the death of my parent so since then i have a financial problem and i deside to move to this country to finish my study because in united state nurse study cost much money and i dont have money to pay my school fees but now i,am finish my study here now but i dont have much to secure my ticket to fly out from this country soo since i was finish i got delay still here in nigeria, can you tell me a little thing about your self and what you can do for me so we can meet in a person, tell e your real name your age, your country , your living job your status and how can we meet in person if you can help me out from this shit i like to meet you and have a nice day. bye

Laughing

Spooners may be rich, but we are not a charity, pets need to work a little harder than that to be promised money that they will not receive

Hmmm, work, now that gives me an idea

Quote:
Hi Peyton,
I am looking for a nice younger girl to satisfy some VPA needs and you being a trained nurse certainly adds some feathers to your bow.

Are you interested in working for me, it would certainly cover some of the costs and get you out of that place, everything I here about Nigeria says its a hole of a place and all of the people there are thieves, I have hired people in your situation before, in fact, the ;last person I hired was from Africa and we gave her for memory $10,000 towards her costs for relocating, she was an exceptional person for the job and was with us for quite a few years before she fell pregnant
If you are interetsed in working for me let me know and I can sort out how to go about it.

Regards
Murray SweetCakes Spooner

Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessicah tries to order the Spooners around Shocked

Quote:
Dear,

If you realy want to help me copy this lawyer email address and send him an email ask him how he will get us the document, don't tell me that the email is not good [email protected] and this is phone number +221 777 257 449.

Second i want you to call me so that i will know that i am dealing with human bign not computer with the rev father phone number +221 777 249 546. without doing this two thing you are not serouse to help me and i suggest you stop contact me so that i can look for another person that is capabel to handling this transaction

Third oner the lawyer told me that for him to get this document that it will cost us some money and you know my situation here that i hardly eat in a day and i don't ask him how much due to i don't have any money.

Jesicah

I will work on a reply to the lawyer shortly, but only because I want his script for Scamwarners Wink

ETA
Mail to the lawyer has been sent

Apologies to the girls, it is only baiting and any views expressed by SweetCakes are not shared by Murry Wink

Quote:
Hi, My name is Mr Spooner,

Jessicah is insisting that I need to contact you, I dont understand why as I have my own lawyer but you know how whingy and moany women can be if thay dont get there own way.

Anyway, please let her know I have contracted you and let me know when you can forward these documents to my laywer

Regards
Murry Spooner

Seeing as the pet is doubting my seriousfulness, I figured I should send a short note to let her see how seriousful I am Laughing

Quote:
Hi Jessicah

As you pleased, I have sent the lawyer a mail
I still dont understand why you cant explain it clearer but anyway
i hope this proves my seriousfulness to you

Regards
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for another Spooner update.

Jessicah's lawyer gets back to me with his scripted response telling me about all the legalities, if you would like to see it you will need to visit the Scamwarners thread on this pet http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3762

Not wanting to keep the lawyer waiting, I thought I should respond

Quote:
Hi and thank you for this information.

I much prefer to use my own lawyers for this.

As you will know, having a lawyer you can trust is very important and I am not in a position to change

Thank you

This may well kill the bait, but if it does then so be it, we have already gathered loads of script and there wont be too much more coming

Moving on to some news I just know you are all going to love

SweetCheeks may have found his new VPA

Together with 2 semi pron pics I got this

Quote:
thank you for giving me this opportunity i can work for you as well as you want me but i think if i can be out from this country it will be very glad to meet you there and we can see each other eyes to eyes and make a good profit out from this but to let you know this i needed only $1200 to get my ticket and all the neccessarry pappers that i need to get my fligth off here to you and if you can make this for me i can be there with you and work as well as i,am proffesional i will be glad if your reply can be very good news for you dear because i need you too in my arms to hold tigth very soon bye................ Murray

SweetCakes tells Peyton she will need to get in touch with Sweety

Quote:
Hi Peyton

You look perfect for the position.

I dont mean to offend but I must ask, do you have any clothing that would be suitable as a VPA, VPAs need to look their best at all times and be ready for any occasion, if this is a problem, please let me know and we can include an upfront clothing allowance of up to $2,000

I guess you will have many questions about the job so please feel free to ask, meanwhile, please contact my partner who has the final say in who to appoint, from what I have seen I am sure you wont have any problems, you can contact her at (sweety's mail) @gmail.com her Name is Katey and I know she is going to love you

Your pictures are quite beautiful, you look perfect to be my VPA

Take care my Dareling

Regards

So soon in the bait and this pet looks like he may be ready to perform some tricks, such a good pet. Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nice pet male "girl" we have hooked.

Looking forward to some "interesting" girl/girl frank n full discussions as to "her" abilities to cater to Cakes' (ahem) requirements.

Laughing

Meanwhilenessness "greg" sends another insipid pile of crap

Quote:
Hey,

How are you doing? I am so very much interested in our relationship, it's just that some times things get to be so tight with work and my daughter but i will always reply to you as i have already told my daughter that i am communicating with you and she is very happy that i have found some one. I know it's your principle not to give out your phone number, but if you really want this to work out for us we need to communicate via telephone also i am sorry for the inconvenience but that's the truth. I will be eaiting for your email.

Have a nice weekend.

Greg

Sweet Sweety responds

Quote:
Hi Greg

I was having trouble sleeping so I decided to get up early and take a look at my males, I was so happy to see a mail from you in there.

I do need to ask, I did send little candy an email but she hasn't replied, I did so hope she would like me too it doesn't look as though she likes me, I was just trying to be friendly.

Now, as to the phone number, please stop asking, I have already given my answer and dont want to hear the request again

Well, I am going to get back to bed now but it was nice to read your mail

Regards
Sweety

Wink Rolling Eyes

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessicah's Lawyer is not happy

Quote:
ATTN,

GO AHEAD AND USE YOUR OWN LAWYER WHY MUST YOU CONTACT ME AT EARLY TIME? DID I ASK YOU TO CONTACT ME???

CISSE LAWFIRM

Yes, it was in blue and a larger font Wink

Murry is not happy with his incompetence

Quote:
Jessicah insisted I contact you, did you not read the mail I sent

Now you will understand why I want to use my own lawyer, you are way too incompetent

Regards
Murray Spooner

Jessicah wants Murry to work with her lawyer

Quote:
Dear,

Good morning to you and how are you today hope all is well with you over their in your country,Dear why can't understand why i ask you to contact the lawyer for him to get us the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from feldral high court here in dakar senegal , as the bank need a senegalise lawyer who will get us this document since i am residence here in senegal so that i will sign the document as a withness that is why is important that you have to contact the lawyer.

Dear like i have early told you the lawyer told me when we went to his office that for him to get us the power of attorney that it must cost you some money becuase he must pay the money in feldral high here becuase the will issue him the stamp power of attorney and also to swear the affidavit of oath inn in feldral high court so if you are not willing to pay the lawyer is needless to contact him, as you know that i don't have any money to pay for the document and , if you don't understand the bank respond well i suggest you have to go back and read it very well so that you will know exactly why the lawyer is very important to us ok.

And you know that without providing this document the bank can not made the transfer as they said that as soon as we provide the document that they will made the transfer into your bank account withing 48 hour's so you don't have to delay any longer, all you have to do now is make sure the lawyer get us the document so that the bank will transfer the money into your bank account , like i have early told you that any money that you spent that you will withdraw it back immidiately the bank transfer the money into your bank account, like i told you that my problem is for you to make sure that i come out from this camp and come and be with you, and also further my studies while you will help me to invest the money in a better business.

Hoping to hear from you tell me if you have hear from the lawyer as you told me that you have contact the lawyer.

Kissss
Jesicah Abdul

Murray insists that his laywer will sort things out straight away

Quote:
Hi Jessica

I have heard back from the lawyer and he is so incompetent, he couldn't even read my mail to him.

I have my own laywer that I use for everything so I will get him to work with us on this, I am sure this layer Sissy, he will cause endless delays because he is hopeless

Let me know the bank contact details and I will have my laywer sort it out straight away

He is very good, you will see

Regards
Murray

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessicah is providing even more fun

I wont bother posting here but I got sent a list of requirements from the bank, view it here if you want to

After that I got another email from Jessicah asking me not to insult the lawyer

Titled "My dear i don't like way you are handling this transaction"

Quote:
Dear,

Listen very well the lawyer even called the rev father who introduce him to me that you wroet to him and insutlung him, please i told you if you are ready to help me out so that the bank will transfer this moeny TELL ME ok.

does it mean that you don't read and understand what the bank need from su and i have explain everything to you for you to understand what is the reson why we need to get the lawyer from here still you are saying another please don't have time to waist with you kindly stop writing to em so that i can look for another partner that to dribling me here and their ok.

This one one bank requirmpent document and the nomber four
1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a

Senegalese resident lawyer since the lady is currently residing in refugee camp senegal.

4.An Affidavit of support from the Senegalise high court with her signature in it.

so if you are not ready for the transfer stop contacting me and do not insult the lawyer gain please.

Jesicah

SweetCakes loves being told what NOT to do by pets so I decided I should write to the lawyer to explain.

Warning: Some NSFW words and possible drink hazzard

Quote:
I just got an email from Jessica saying that I insulted you

I must explain
that I did not intend to insult you, only to point out that you are incompetent which is a point that I am sure you will agree with.

If you were competent, you would have read my mail to you.

Now
May I suggest
you get that skinny boney arse of yours into gear, and let Jessicah know that I am now insulting you and that early i was only pointing out the truth.

I never expected much from a Senegalese lawyer but you are teh dumbest fuck I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

Why the fuck do you not listen to me, I do have experience in these matters, I have dealt with many many people like you and I will not employ or pay and incompetent fuck like you.

Please be sure to tell Jessicah that NOW, I have insulted you

Go on
go and cry about it to her, go and cry on your mummy's shoulder as well you babbling fool.

While your at it, do teh world a favour and castrate yourself because fuck knows the world doesn't need more incompetent fucks like you

Go and get yourself well and truely fucked by a goat and do not contact me again

Well, I think that just about sums it up, perhaps I should let Jessicah know that I have sorted things out with the lawyer Laughing

SweetCakes tells Jess he doesn't trust the lawyer

Quote:
Jessicah
I have told you I am ready to help you, I have wanted to help you from the start but the problem here is you want to use this incompetent fool to represent your best interests
He is no doubt charging you a lot of money and if he fucks up and takes any longer to sort this out than necessary you will be stcuk there in teh refugge camp.

How long have you had this lawyer, and have you tried to get your money before, I bet he can get the money straight away if he was any good and you wouldn't be stuck there in that camp.

I think he is stealing from your account which is why he is taking so long.

Fear not my pet

I have already gotten my lawyer onto it and he is very competent.

Oh, please do expect a mail from the lawyer, I told him to contact you.

Take care Jessicah, and dont worry, I am here to look after you

Regards
SweetCakes

Lets hope that problem is sorted out now Cool

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Spooners, lots of action, I see. Laughing

Could you do me and my screen reader a favor and send Peyton a few punctuation marks by Western Union? I thought the poor computer voice was going to run out of steam trying to read that run-on sentence. Wink

BTW - have you told Peyton what a VPA does? Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Titania

I can put a few just for you next time Wink

I have told Peyton only the barest of details about what a VPA does so far but, we are just about to let her know in more detail, somehow I dont think the pet is going to care Wink Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grumbling at Sunday working/baiting.

That Murry is such a slave driver - girls.

Laughing

Peyton will need some money for clothes

Quote:
Hello Murray
How are you there today i think you have a good time all day i like the way you reply me fast and to let you know i, am not to this before and i dont have any clothiung for the VPA so if you can upfront the allowance up to $2,000 i think that was okay by me and i, am making you sure that i will work for you as you will pleased with it but i dont know how to meet another person here because i only know you so i think i will need to keep contact you here and you can reply me for the person you asking me to contact pls i, am affraid because this is my first move on internet stuffs just ask them person and show him or her my pics and if she or he like me then try your best to help me out from here and i can come over there with you i can do my best to mail the person now and tell little about my self ok murray reply me back if you can help me out here please i need to know my dear
byeeee.

Added a few gaps after teh commas - specially for Titania

Then the pet contacts Sweety

Quote:
hello
i, am peyton i was introduce to you from murray can you help me from nigerian then i can work for you as you liked hear much more from murray. thank's

SweetCakes describes the position in vague detail

Quote:
Hi Peyton

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

It has been a wonderful day, had a bit of a bash with friends and some of the workers.

i am sure there will be no problem in the clothing allowance but as I said we will need to convince SweetCheeks before we can get you here.

Now, are you sure you are happy with the position of VPA?

You will be working directly for me and will need to be available at all times, day and night, you will need to look your best at all times and be ready for any task to please me, I do particularly like fluffing before a big meating.

Dont be too concerned about Emailing Katey, she will ask you some questions to make sure you are the right person for the job and to make sure you will be able to tend to all of my needs

I wil send an email now to let her know you will be contacting her.

Take care my Dareling, and keep beautiful

Oh, it would be a good idea to send her some of your pictures, it just helps to let her see who she is writing to

regards
SweetCakes

Is that all clear - someone please explain to me.

Am I Cakes, Sweety, Kate or perhaps Peyton.

Wink

Answers on the back of a twenty dollar bill.

Nearest answer wins a genuine pic of Mr Guru in a mankini.

Sweety replies to "peyton"

Quote:
Hi there paynton

Thank you so much for getting in touch. You really have made a big impression on Murray, he was actually singing on the phone to me, practicing for serenading you.

I also think it is so wonderful that you are so qualified, you will be a very big asset to the firm.

Time is of the essence however, so I need to explain better the employment situation that we operate.

Murray is such a big soft sweetie, his nickname is SweetCakes for that very reason, and often let's his heart rule his head - so he likes me to be in on VPA appointment decisions - fair enough I say as I am paying half your expenses/salary.

I think first things first you need send me as many photographs as you have to hand for your employment profile ID and other stuff - also a brief history of skills gained and employment history.

Please give me some idea about what money you will require for travel/clothes ect.

I won't go into all the ins and outs this mail - but Murray has perhaps explained the requirement and job details. If not I will go into them at greater length next mail.

Glad to have made your aquaintance.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Rolling Eyes

Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is GREAT STUFF! I laughed out loud when I read the reply to the lawyer, my class wondered what the hell was going on...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhh I bet that felt so good to him what you really thought of him. Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chrysis

I did give a warning but like a moth to the flame you kept on reading Wink

I am glad you enjoyed it, so did I.

@DQ,

So nice to see to see you in Spooner Hall, Sweety and I love visitors Very Happy

Now, to the pets,

After a quiet weekend, Payton is desperate for the job, so desperate he wants to bypass the interview process

Spaces added for ease of reading, it was once again one big long pile of text.

Quote:
Thank you soo much for getting back to me,
i hope all what we are planning here can worked as soon as i have all my require to get my self out from here

and i can make all your want to be tender infront of you because i think explaining my requirement and job details here can make us been for little bit long here

and that will not look better because i need my self out from this country before on fitteen of this month and all my pappers to get my fligth is secure

but i only need to get pay for my ticket and have all the fligth details hen i can send the details to you to know my departures and my arrived time to the airport then you can wait to pciked me there and i think you would have know all my cost to make my ticket from here because murray was inform for that before,

and to let you know the much that can cost me for been there is only $120usd and murray ask me about the clothes etc but i dont have that so plus that clothes i think if i can have $1500usd i can make everything possible

and my working for you can sweet you as you want me to perform reply me and let me know when can you make the money to help me for been there with you then i can know when i,am getting to the airport here to inform them that i,am coming to have my ticket

then my name can be on this week list fligth thank you for this mail and i hope you will like some of my pictues if i get this two send to you ? bye for now.

Suitable reply pending

Editing to add Sweety's very essential question

NSFW warning, while I have avoided swearing, the content is of an adult sexual nature

Quote:
Hi Peyton

I am just about to go into a meating so dont have long to spare so I will be quick.

Before I can release the money I need to know that you will be compatible for the position.

I presume you already no but just in case I will explain.

A VPA is short for Very Personal Assistant it is a job where your only job description is to ensure that Murray has ALL of his needs met, it may be a simple matter of fluffing him before a meating or to just look beautiful to give him something to admire, SweetCakes does have specific tastes and your pictures certainly are to his and my liking but we do need to know that you can completely satisfy all of his needs.

Could you please explain in details how you would "entertain" Murray before a meeting, keeping in mind he is a very busy man and may only have half an hour to spare and he does like to be very very thorough.

I will be looking forward to your answer and your pictures and hope to finalise this by the end of the week so please do not delay in your response and please, remember, you will not offend me, I know all about what he likes and dislikes and I do need to know the detail in your qualifications, every smutty detail

Regards
Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooo Hoooooooo Woooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

Introducing another new lad "girl" hoping to win teh Cakes' heart and grab some "imaginary" dollars.

Laughing

Laydees And Gentlemen, children and other assorted animals - I present - "irena"

Opening shots;

Quote:
Hello!!!!

I am very interesting you, i want to get to know you better if you not mind, please answer me and i will tell you more about myself.

I would like to have correspondence with you on regular e-mail.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I give you the address.

I hope to see today your letter.

Irina.

Quote:
I am so sorry it has taken so long to reply to your male.

If you are still interetsed I would love to get to know you better

Regards
Murray

Wink Rolling Eyes

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
@Caligula, Thank you for the pet update, you have done brilliantly with <cough> her and it is looking like she may even be ripe for another bank account soon Laughing

Oh my Murry, you should go earn money by fortune telling! Look what I received in the mail today:

Quote:
Hi my love Cal. Thanks for your letter. My darling so it is pleasant to me to receive your letter! To me it is very pleasant that you to think about me and to wait for an our meeting. My love I love you much and I very much wish to be together with you. I shall wait that moment that you to make to me massage. To me it will be very pleasant if you will do to me massage.

I have such big love for you. When you have told what to send money and to leave with your daughter (when to me to not inform MTCN) My head has been hammered very much many by ideas on you and volume that I have lost you. My darling I hope that you can understand that that I feel for you.

I have good news. Today my girlfriend to give me data accounts. I hope you will not complicate now that you could transfer money shortly.(what, me complicating things? I would never! Laughing) My love Cal, I was in travel agency and to me have told that if I to pay more my documents for 200 euros will make for 2-3 days and I can arrive to you at once. Has passed it is a lot of time and I to wish to be with you as soon as possible. I would be very grateful to you if you can make our meeting more likely.

They are data accounts my girlfriend:

<snipped and sent off to Alan>

I hope at you there will be no problems and you can transfer money. I very much to grieve and wish to be with you as soon as possible. I shall wait for your following letter. I love you very much much and I hope that you write to me soon.

Love Natatarataliya.

It did take her quite long to come up with the accounts. She went silent for a week searching for them. This makes me believe there are 2 options: Either she set up a brand new one for me, or she had to persuade her boss that I was definately going to pay. Which I would like even more Very Happy

And yes, that's accounts, she is using a intermediary bank in Germany and a Beneficiary in Russia. Jolly!

Really, she couldnt have given me a nicer present on our 5 month anniversary! Very Happy

Carry on Spooners, this weekend drinks are on me to celebrate! Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo

Lets celebrate and party. Hearty congrats Caligula - монашки запретили

Bring a friend - bring a bottle and bring ya dancing shoes.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If I can trust google translate, Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nuns prohibited - by order of KGB

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Caligula,

A well deserved piggy for your hard work, well done Very Happy

Wonderful bus Corona, is it headed for Spooner Hall? Laughing

On with the latest pet report

The pet Peyton says it is the last reply because s/he is so desperate to get out of Nigeria

Spaces added once more, this pet is so pour he cant even afford a full stop

Quote:
Thank you for getting back to me in time and i think this can make my been there and start woking there to be soo soon

all what you are asking me to do for you is to explain inshort about my qualifications i,am a qualify nurse that graduate from university and i,am here in nigerian to finish my last project to be come a qualify nurse and i was now finish since five month now here in nigeria but got delay because of my ticket to be back home

i,am a very intelligent girl that have a good sence of humor i,am very loyal and trust worthy and who can give everything to boss to get satisfy and i think i can make my duty as long as you can worked me out from this shit

then i can be able to work for you as you want me to because i think something just now and my thinking is that why cant you let me be there then you can give me some practices then i can learn that and i can know how i can work to make murray satisfy

then you can know if i can capable or now this is my pictures to know either i,am fit or not then you can know what you can do for me because the available fligth to australia here will take off on thursday and i think if you can solve me out from this tommorrow i can be there with you on friday

then we can make all the neccessary step and i can start my duty for murray i can only explain this because is all what i can explain on net here and all the rest are left in your hands good day for today and i,am waiting to know how you can get me out from this country

and then i can know you really serious with all what you want from me then i can pay you back by work soo hard and fullfillment for you see you tomorrow and i can know what will happen then bye.

Sweety tells Peyton there is another Candidate
Quote:
Hi Peyton

I do admire your enthusiasmism, you do strike me as being bright and capable but VPA work is not everybodies mug of coffee and especially for somebody as demanding as Murray is.

If you are not suited or able to do the work then we would have lost valuable time in bringing you here to find that you do not like the idea of felating SweetCakes on several occasions each day.

What I need to know is how you will have sex with him, if you are up for this kind of thing, the fact you are a nurse is a bonus indeed but the primary role of the job is purely and simply to be his personal sex play thing.

I am not sure that you fully understand this otherwise you would have suggested how you will perform the types of things you are prepared to do, it can be hard work but very enjoyable, SweetCakes is a much sought after man however some who seek his affection also seek his money so he much prefers to have a no strings attached whenever he likes arrangement that still allows him to have some freedom.

This is a very highly paid position and we are prepared to pay in excess of $100,000 per years plus all expenses if you are sucessful.

So far we do have another girl who is interested who also happens to be in Nigeria right now and while she is not as attractive as you are, she has given a very good account of how she will perform in bed, lucky for you the position has not been finalysed yet

While Murry has input in this decision and you are his preference, I must say at this stage I am leaning towards the other girl who has given a much better account of herself.

I do hope to hear a more promising account of yourself in your next mail

Regards
SweetCheeks

Peyton just doesn't seem to understand what is required as a VPA
Quote:
i can all do what Murray want all i want is that anything you wan to use me for i,am ready if you want me there i can searved you all as you want

Perhaps SweetCakes can help

Quote:
Hi Peyton My Dareling

I have spoken to Sweety about the VPA position and despite my desire for it to be you she seems to be leaning towards another girl who is no where near as beautiful as you are but she does need a lot more money to get over here, she seems very qualified for the position and she has indeed given a rousing account of herself but i so want it to be you..

I will have a word with Sweety but you are going to need to satisfy her about your skills and desires otherwise she will not put ink to paper of this deal.

You cant let her know i am helping you with this but I feel you do need some assistence so let me give you a tip, explain to sweety in great detail how you would give head, be very descriptive, right from start to finish and dont leave out a single bit and be sure to explain how much you will enjoy it, you could go on to explain about your sexual desires which will also help to show her that you are indeed qualified for this position.

One final tip, sweety is a sucker for poetry that is writen, not stolen from somehwhere on the internet so you could get extra points by writing a poem for her, just whatever you do, dont steal it from the net, that would instantly make up her mind to get this other girl over.

Sweety has most likely already mentioned the urgency here so please dont delay.

Do take care my Dareling

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad "greg" writes after another 4 day delay

Quote:
Why were you having troubles sleeping? I am sorry if my continuous asking offended you. So, what have you been up to? I have been into stuff and also took my daughter out to see movies and to the park, it's been quite some time now and she seems to enjoy every second of it while it lasted. Anything exciting going on with you?

Greg

Sweety let's rip. Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - NSFW REPLY

Quote:
Greg,

Yet another turgid pile of uninteresting crap from you by mail - afetr a 4 day delay - And your daughter carol has still not replied either.

Believe you me - this ain't the way to win my dog's heart - let alone mine.

Yes your continuous asking does offend me. You never tell me anything that happens in your life.

Just ME ME FUCKING ME

OK I will tell you - I am hosting a celebration do at the hall for a great frind Caligula - there will be dancing booze and heaps of fun.

Later I will ride a very skittish mare and maybe a stallion too - most like will end up bonking the stable lad for good measure

Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that should put "Gregs" tail between his legs, but I'm sure he will be back for more.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad "greg" tries to have the last word - silly lad !!!

Quote:
That is very rude of you and i can't go on with this attitude of yours.
Have a nice life.
Bye

Sweety gives him what for;

Quote:
Greg

I don't give a monkeys if you think I am rude. I have a life to live and love to enjoy.

I admit at first I found you captivating, but you are a sorry excuse for a man - a right waste of space.

How you expect to win anyones heart is quite beyond me. No style, No nothing, No hope.

My attitude is exactly what you will find with any wealthy, successful woman that knows where the next pleasurable interlude is to be found - and it ain't in your pants buddy.

Bye - No Hoper

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Seamless, so glad to have your fortune telling presence here in Spooner Hall Wink

Greg comes back for more

Quote:
Take it easy young lady. I have been saying all kind of words, what have i done? I didn't do anything, only apologize for not tending to your email on time, like you have also done in the past so why are you attacking me???? Get a life please, if you don't feel like it's going to go on well between us then please don't reply this email.

Bye

Sweety is currently tied up so I will send a reply to Greg on her behalf

Quote:
Greg

You can be quite a charming man, but you cant leave me for days at a time without me getting the shits.

At least since slapping you you have begun to reply more frequesntly, maybe I need to do it more often.

If you think you can reply in a reasonable time frame then feel free to do so, otherwise you can forget about it

Regards
Sweety

Fingers corssed that we can further torment this lazy pet

Still on the same pet, earlier in the day he had Candy send Sweety an email.

Quote:
Hello,

How are you doing? Thanks for writing. Well, i must say i am glad you write to me and the reason i haven't responded was i wasn't sure because you can't be too sure. I am a honest little girl as my father and i like spending time with dad playing board games like Chess and Scrabble. Before we talk any further please tell about you, do you have kids, boy or girl. Do you wish to marry my dad, if yes i will accept you and for as long you are happy with him and him with you.

I have to go do my home work now.

Sweety takes the opportunity to slap the pet just a little bit more

Quote:
Hi Cindy,

It is so wonderful to finally receive an email from you.

It seems your father has other things he prefers to spend his time with rather than me, is he always so lazy and thoughtless.

I would love to get to know more about you but at the moment you need to tell you dad not to be such a lazy good for nothing bum.

He can start by appologising for his long absenses and then keep a little more regular.

Men, if only they cant all be a Sweetcake Guru

Write back soon and dont be like you father

Regards
Sweety

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic