SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any idea...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't you guys be masking "h0gb3s3"? There sure isn't much on google with that word.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He signed mine Just1ce Black. He now says the Great Chief Priest of H0gbese called Great Uw@n@ says its not possible for him to go to Nigeria. I have said the Great White Spirit in consultation with the stars tells me that going to Ghana would result in my instant and unpleasant death with no prospect of entering the Afterlife. I waved $US10 000 at him and asked him to ask the H0gbese again, or maybe we could make it Abidjan?
Here is the picture he sent me. No airport sign, but it is something, if it is actually him. (The pictures I sent him of me were Simon Cowell.)

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe if you give him the option of Cairo, Abidjan and Lagos. and let him choose. He will choose Abidjan so he can kill two Westerns with one stone. I very much doubt we will get him to go to Cairo.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wingman wrote:
Shouldn't you guys be masking "h0gb3s3"? There sure isn't much on google with that word.

Well spotted wingman. I missed it as it was part of a quote I pasted in. Must watch that in future. devil_woman has one on page 2 if she wouldn't mind fixing that. The only other one is anna's, but it is in a jpg so that isn't a problem.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
Devil woman, lets take one safari at a time.

I agree we need to lure him out and kjepp him moving it will do his 27 year old body good to suffer. Will try to keep him chatting with promises of rubbish!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is digging his heals in, wanting assurance I will be there by paying his fare, or travelling to Lagos and then sending transport to get him. This has been going on for a several emails, but I have been hoping the $10 000 carrot will be too much to resist. I really laid it on thick this time and it will either lose him or get him travelling. Would anyone else who is in communication with him who has hinted that a journey might be possible give a reason why Ghana is not possible but two or three other places may be. Be sure Lagos is one of them.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mayhap my charcter has a vison from the godess telling him to travel with H0b3s3 to a place beginning with 'L' the rest is not clear, does this mean anything to you?

Would you like me to zap him with this?

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me the same pic that sent @WW, and more crap about his Ho9b3s3 thing... Im waiting a couple of days before reply him because of my next step...

Smile

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wilburwright hope this helps, thought he needed more incentive! Laughing

Quote:
My dear friend,

The Great Mother Goddess commands me to seek in Nigeria for her lost souls, they cry out to her.

Could you meet me there with the H0gb353 to make the great spell?

I do hope we can meet soon I feel restless with need to join with you.

4y3sh4
Laughing

Being thick can't see it!
Quote:
devil_woman has one on page 2 if she wouldn't mind fixing that.
Thought the shield thing fixed it?

Last edited by devil_woman on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has agreed to meet me in Lagos! But there is a catch; he says the picture (of me) I sent him is "very bad and a fake" and asks that I send my passport to confirm the picture. Help! How do I get around this one. I need to be able to provide a fake American passport with 'my' picture on it and then send it via the method I saw here somewhere recently that shows it for a few seconds and then it fades away never to re-appear. Can anyone help, both with the passport manufacture and the post where I saw the image fade thing? (I will think of a way around the fake picture accusation.)

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ there are laws against copying passports, and you would face 10 years in prison and have your ciizenship revoked.

Don't know how bad your picture was but you copuld always sneak on off the net, or SW and slap COPY right across the important bits. I thionk you can get a fake ID here

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It wasn't 'bad' as such. I used a picture off Images Google. It was a well known British identity and he apparently realised. (I won't do that again!) I intend telling him, "You really caught me out there; yes it is a fake. I am a bit sensitive about my appearance so don't like giving out a genuine picture, but seeing we are now partners in this venture I have attached my real picture". I will also attach my flight 'ticket' and will ignore the request for passport and see where that takes us. I would like to use that ID generator, but after trying to create one I gave up. I can't see what it is supposed to do, but creating an ID Certificate doesn't seem to be possible. In any case I don't want to give him something he could use to scam others.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
In any case I don't want to give him something he could use to scam others.

Too right but if you slap a nice big COPY (Upload Eater) does it very neatly he'd NEVER be able to re-use it.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bigcashmoney wrote:

Quote:

I'm starting to think that there is no script and this guy is nuts.

devil_woman wrote:

Did the lad actually send you these lines? Shocked
He sent the same line to me but in reply to this:
[a snippet from an email I sent laddo on the 29th]

Looks like laddo is nicking my lines for a script! Cool Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Jajajajaja Laughing

Tomorrow i will write to him. Very Happy

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have told him my flight is booked and have sent my 'airline ticket/itinerary'. He now says to ring him on arrival and he will meet me at the border. Not good enough! My reply lays down an ultimatum... meet me at Lagos airport or I'm cancelling the trip. (Stranger in a strange land reliant on contacting him by phone and then travelling alone to a remote place, etc). He hasn't asked for my passport again and seem to have accepted my "yes, the photo I sent was a fake. here is my real one".
I am also wondering if I have been passed down the chain of command. There was a lot of typos in his letter which is unusual. But maybe he was in a hurry and didn't proofread it.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or maybe you've broken new ground, let's face it how many regular vics would play along?

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm out. My insistence on him travelling to Lagos didn't work. He has now told me to "Try to be genuin in your life". so it's over to you guys. I may just go back as a different character with no black magic background, sort of playboy just interested in exploring something different. And I won't try to lure him to another country this time. He obviously won't comply.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ wilburwright rinse and repeat,

thanks for the update mayhap my character will have to study some geography and make a pilgrimage north and west from Nigeria. Any ideas for her journey? Laughing

After all if the High Priestess of the Goddess is willing to travel so should he. Rolling Eyes So I sent him this.

Quote:
I am now in Nigeria where I will stay for a little while, before journeying Westward. How far are you from this place?

see looke at a map!!

Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think hes getting out of script...

I have to say (Again Rolling Eyes lol ) I love my mentor Very Happy

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now pretty sure there is more than one lad working on this scam. The English quoted above is very poor, but in the emails I received, (with one exception), it was pretty good.

(I haven't had a response yet to my second time around using a new name.)

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
You are rigth... I saw the same difference, too

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic