SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad news...sad news...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof. Charl3s C. S0lud0, the most prolific scammer ever, has been arrested. Sad I'm sure we'll find Mr. Tund3 Bells to be quite a satisfactory replacement.

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: October 3, 2009 9:53:58 PM
To:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
(OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR)
(CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/09
IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT #:
MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

Attn:

This is to inform you and the general public that the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) now has a new face and a new leader. I am Tunde Bells the Payment Officer to the New Executive Governor of C.B.N. Mr. Lamido A. Sanusi. I am here under the supervision of the New Executive Governor of C.B.N to re-brand C.B.N and correct all the unprofessional and financial irregularities caused by the former governor of C.B.N Prof. Charles C. Soludo.

Breaking News! Prof. Charles C. Soludo has been arrested by the Economic & Financial Crime Commission (E.F.C.C) for destroying the lives of innocent people who called for the release of their contract payment and inheritance beneficiaries. He has scammed not less than 2 million people claiming to release their funds and was requesting for illegal fees such as delivery fee and documentation fees. Shortly after his interrogation with the men of the E.F.C.C, he will be charged to court and the law will take its cause.

As the Payment Officer to the New Executive Governor of C.B.N, my duties are to ensure that your payment gets to you. I have cross checked the unattended files sent to my desk and the records of outstanding contractors due for payment, with the federal government of Nigeria shown that you have not received your funds. The amount recorded as your contract payment/ inheritance is $19.5 Million US Dollars and that has been corrected from what other offices told you.

I want you to know that your payment is valid and maintained with us here. I can not vividly explain how this payment was generated or occurred to you, but i was informed before I resumed my humble office in the month of September 2009 to pay the list of beneficiaries whose names are contained in this quarter payment schedule. As instruction from the presidency I cannot argue it coupled with the fact that the computer departments of the central bank was burnt down some months back before I resumed this humble office, and all available information as regards to your details that was dropped by the foreign contractor was omitted or partially missing as well.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is $19.5 million dollars (Nineteen million Five hundred thousand united states dollars). For your information, I don’t want anything that will dent my image and my mode of releasing your funds is totally based on the new Standard Banking Acts policy.

Before I proceed with your payment, I will re-check your information to be sure that I contacted the right person, therefore, forward the below information.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.

As soon as I receive the above information, I will email you the mode of payment to enable us proceed immediately,Do get in touch with me immediately with my direct number +2347058982210 to conclude this final transaction

Mr.Tunde Bells
Payment Officer
Funds Remittance unit
Central Bank of Nigeria
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
. He has scammed not less than 2 million people

More likely 1 million Charles Soludos have each scammed two people.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don’t want anything that will dent my image and my mode of releasing your funds is totally based on the new Standard Banking Acts policy.

Could the whole bank be closed down not jsut the odd account? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I will await my weekly email from Charlie Soludo, send him Tunde Belle's memo and ask him to comment on it.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
More likely 1 million Charles Soludos have each scammed two people.

Laughing "Multiplicity" personified!
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 million people unpaid and the files are now on his desk, must be a very impressive desk, bet he pays extra fees at the internet cafe for it
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic