SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer bank details obtained-how to engage Law enforcement?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
random_id
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

A UK based scammer sent over his/her UK bank details so that I can wire them some money (to help them wire over a huge sum to me Smile )

I am not based in the UK. Does the UK police have a 419 section ? Will they be inclined to chase up these guys ?

In your opinion will the bank be interested in investigating the scammer ?

-srp
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look in Tips/Hints. There is a sticky there telling you how to report the info to Alan. He takes it from there.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
random_id
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks. mailed alan.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Random

Without seeing the information, many lads are good at appearing to be from the UK.

Going on odds, your scammer would have been using a 4470 redirect phone number, made up UK address and setting up the bank account is not a huge problem either.

If you checked the IP and got UK then you may well be right but even that can be manipulated when you know how

If you can post up some of the details I am sure one of us can look over it and tell you more about it.

The advantage of posting up the details is that anybody who does a search on those details will find your post and realise it is a scammer

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic