SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My promise to Ana and Corona...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I promised holiday pictures!! 16 days away from home, travelling in Scotland by bike. Perhaps I'll start off with a little data:

*cycling days: 12
*miles travelled on the bike in total: 570
*times I ate spaghetti on the total of 16 days: 11
*flat tires: none
*Other technical malfunctions: none
*Minutes it was raining while we were on the bike: 32 (No, we didn't stop when it was raining. I didn't count the minutes it rained while we were sleeping for obvious reasons)

I would like to refer to my previous 'question for uk members'-topic:
In my other thread the squirrel wrote:
You'll be VERY lucky to get one day without rain.

Silly squirrel. Don't you know I bring sunshine and happiness wherever I go? Wink

*Days without any rain at all: 11 (YES, eleven!)
*Number of hot Scottish women trying to seduce me: none
*Number of not-so-hot Scottish women trying to seduce me: three
*Number of not-so-hot Scottish guys I tried to seduce by taking off one clothing piece everytime they passed with their car: five

Anyways; pictures! We took about a thousand pictures, so the few I posted here may not be the prettiest, or the most interesting, but saying 'that's the one that describes the journey' is impossible.

First one: taken from the ferry when arriving in Edinburgh.

These are our transportation devices:

This is just one of the beautiful places where we camped.. It's a challenge to find a spot where the sheeps haven't soiled the ground too much.

Two pictures of the sun setting, perfect ways to end very sunny days:

And here is the proof that wherever you go, Squirrel is watching you. This was taken in a toilet at a youth hostel:

This is Tobermory, a little town that looks like it comes off a painting:

Just look at that weather. The only thing we weren't prepared for, is sunburn.

There are treasures hidden in some valleys.. We never saw a single person travelling there.. Such a shame.

Conclusion: I had a brilliant trip. Would I do it again? No. Not by bike, at least. The odds of the weather being as good as the two weeks we were there, are practically 0. Any attempt to re-enact would be a disappointment compared to this trip. By car or by motorcycle, sure.

PS: I waved at several webcams, did anyone see me? Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you liked Gods' own country Very Happy Very Happy

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We never saw a single person travelling there.. Such a shame.

I look upon that as a plus.

The first sunset pic is lovely, the mist in the background of the bike photo is how I see Scotland, but with added midges.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It certainly was a plus, I was glad I didnt have to go through tons of day-tourists, it just struck me as odd that there was nobody around to enjoy it besides us.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely stunning. Thanks for posting up those photos.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Image

Thank you! I love of them! Specially the last one. Razz Maybe someday i could make this trip, too!

which of the places you visited, you like the most and why?

Caligula wrote:
Number of not-so-hot Scottish guys I tried to seduce by taking off one clothing piece everytime they passed with their car: five

I think my english is getting worse lol

Thanks for the beautiful pics! Very Happy Razz

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Your english isn't getting worse. Laughing

Taking out just one part I liked the most is quite hard. Let's see.. I liked Glen Lyon alot, beautiful nature and very calm roads. I liked the camping in Dunkeld alot, because the first shower in 6 days feels orgasmically good.

Actually, I liked any place where the cars weren't trying to kill us.. I'm not a big fan of crowded places, so the cities were just a necessairy evil for me. Cycling in Edinburgh gave me three near-death experiences (and having to ride on the wrong side of the road didn't help!).

But really, there isn't one thing that is better than all others, there are so many beautiful spots, everyday I was pleasantly surprised again.

Glenuig was beautiful (the place where we camped, see picture) and very calm and quiet. I think the village had no more than 20 inhabitants.

You are very welcome Ana, I didn't forget you, just as I promised Wink

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Caligula! jump_4_joy

They are beautiful and my favorite is the sunset. Cool

I'll have to show some pics of these mountains around me. Wink

Btw, could not find you. Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Quote:
We never saw a single person travelling there.. Such a shame.

I look upon that as a plus.

I agree - Love going on hiking weekends and never bumping into other humans.
Great pictures Caligula !!!!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are some breathtaking photos! Shocked

I'm soooooo jealous! Of course, I DID go on a cruise to Mexico, thanks to my family!

Ana wrote:
I think my english is getting worse lol

Your English is just fine. Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply beautiful pics, and I'm glad you had such fine weather. Very Happy
Now, with a country that gorgeous, why would Craig want to leave? He needs to go out and sleep in a tent in the country, I think. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
You are very welcome Ana, I didn't forget you, just as I promised Wink

Image Thank you!!! And, again, thanks for the beautiful pics. The last one is now on my desktop Very Happy Razz

419weasel wrote:
Your English is just fine. Very Happy

Awwwn! Thanks for be polite with me, lol Very Happy

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a true honour Very Happy

I have plenty of pictures like that, and about 20 more of the sunsets (We really wanted at least one that looked good)

You Scotcs better realise what a beautiful country you are living in, I would never get tired of the views.

Oh and Craig - Sleeping in a tent was jolly good fun!. Midges were almost non-existant, and the amount of stars is just.. breathtaking. I wish I could take pictures of the stars Sad, you have double the amount of stars I see over here.

So Ana, I just found the answer to your question earlier. The place I liked most was Killin, near Loch Tay. Why? Because the night we slept there it was a clear night and the stars enchanted me. I took my sleeping bag and slept outside, after looking up for one more hour.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
cece
Master Baitress

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could be a rich and famous photographer!

I recived your email but the secured site for western union is very stressfull i have been here for almost three hour trying to get the MTCN numbers.
Just wanted to inform you that i almost lost my mind trying to reveal the MTCN numbers for the money you sent obviously this is punishment to the receiver of the funds.
fuck uuuuuuuuuu asssssss

Goat
Closed lad accounts x7
Cellphone x3
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I go out I already pretend I am one, I never thought of actually becoming one Wink

But seriously, these photo's were taken by a standard digital camera, anyone could take them. Here it wasn't the photographer that did all the work, only Mother Nature.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap & Cal - Don't fob me off with that. You were lucky with the weather. More often than not, I HAVE went out to the country in a tent, only to be pissed upon by God.

Also, Virginia has similar scenery - without weather & midges.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Carlos Dominquez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed the Scottish country is beautiful. I have gone off camping numerous time only to be pissed on much as Craig has. Regards the weather whenever I go out on the bike it is always dry. A spell of luck I like to think. Always wanted to cycle around Scotland though, looks amazing. I usually do it in the car and pass by everything at 90MPH.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic