SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Facebook Group

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing... I have joined with my RL identity, and have had a couple of Friend Requests from people in the group - but people using odd identities that I can't match on Eater.

Soooooo, I'm not going to say yes to anyone, as I don't know you. No offence and all that. I may even leave the group and re-join as Goldry... Hmmm. Odd.

pony
caspertheghost
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ yea, thats why i didn't use my RL profile either, I didn't want to have to pick through other baiters real life friends and lads

"If I try to tell you more about me I may not be able because I will start to cry again."
"You look very lovely and so do I, I can�t wait to see you ....... Try and get me a gift as you come no matter how little it may be."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you use your RL identity (and there should be no reason why you cant use it, as there is no tie in on RL to eater username on Facebook) - that is the only issue you land up with. See Eater members are just a friendly bunch and all they want to do is to get to know you better. Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined up.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Facebook being ddos'ed or is it me? My little mafia Wars man needs me and I can't get in! Been trying to get past login for 3 hours, used IE, firefox and Opera - no joy. Sad

Maybe its linked to the death threat petition yesterday against the POTUS -maybe the spooks have been lent the keys?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not just you.

But rather than the downtime being linked to Obama I think it's due to the fact that Luckey has been victimising an innocent man over there by tagging him.

I'm personally rather upset that it's down. It stops me from serial stealing apples from some guy's Happy Farm.
He was very pissed at me and has been emailing me about what a "newb bastard" I am. He also suggested that I grow dicks on my farm so I could suck them.

Every minute down is one less minute I could be spending annoying him.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Someone was growing a cactus that looked like....

Well nevermind. I am glad I don't grow apples. What would one expect from a squirel?

I am only a bit frustrated that I can only identify some Eaterbuddies™...

SSA look for me there and ask to be a friend.

I kept "sucker punching" a "real" person who asked me to stop. Now they are part of my Mafia! Woo Hoo! It worked, now they don't steal from me either... Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I kept "sucker punching" a "real" person who asked me to stop. Now they are part of my Mafia!

Certainly an interesting approach to meeting new people on the internet. Laughing

...and stay out of my garden! Oooooo!

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:

I'm personally rather upset that it's down. It stops me from serial stealing apples from some guy's Happy Farm. (Nothing new there then)
He was very pissed at me and has been emailing me about what a "newb bastard" I am. (I thought everyone did that)

Every minute down is one less minute I could be spending annoying him.

So one person has taken out a DDOS contract on Facebook just because you can't keep your thieving hands off his apples?

As an side issue, I signed up to twitter to follow Eater, and I have found one of my lads is signed up and is following me.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Facebook/Mafia wars is really really slow, painfully slow. Luckey and Slightly, what trouble have you caused there now? Evil or Very Mad

Edit: the rest of it isn't too bad, it's the fighting list that takes forever. I'm sure it's still your faults.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Painfully slow is accurate, nevertheless, some people are real high up on the level system there. **cough, chough** I guess levels are kind of like post counts, they really don't count.

Now where is my fruit and vegetable collection basket? Very Happy

Edit to add: Good to see the one-eyed gold-toothed weasel around.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was chuckling under the covers last night at the thought of Slightly sucker punching all his mafia. Laughing

If we could only import kit from one game to another, a Claymore or two should sort out those pesky happy apples, or I just acquired a Kodiak Bear to run rampage through the fields....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ or use a chicken from farmtown as weapon in Mafia Wars Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just declared war on Weasel and kicked her ass in Mafia Wars.

Maybe now I'll get the respect I deserve.
Luckey has made a start with his "Slightly is awesome" post on his wall but it may be too little too late.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent friend requests to Paranoid, Luckey, Ima, Jojo, Jose Cuervo and Shiver among others. Yes, that is my real profile.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:

Maybe now I'll get the respect I deserve.

I thought you always got the respect you deserve.
Take that how you like

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic