SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tong Park Recruitment scam *Massbait*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm posting this up here so it can be picked up by Google. If anyone needs to chime in, please do so. This "company" recruits people to print and ship fake checks. They advertise their "jobs" on Monster, Careerbuilder and I have even found one on the AARP site. They seem to have launched an absolute barrage of job postings on legit job sites throughout North America within the last 24 hours.

If anyone wants to apply for one of their jobs and give them a hard time, feel free to do so.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bumping to the top since I am going to go ahead and call a massbait on this one. This is a good opportunity for new members or just about anyone who wants to learn about job/check scammers.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly me can't find their jobs, and nobody is looking for a Dom in NY!

If I could find their jobs I could apply. Embarassed

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go, one of many:
http://www.jobisjob.com/wilmington/tong-park-recruitment/we-have-a-best-part-time-job-offer-ever/job-offer-worrmod63vifr7xdxgp6imo3le

First email:
Quote:
Dear possible employee

If you are looking to earn extra-cash for you and your family by working for us, let us know if you wish to apply and also if you already have the required check printing equipment or if you plan to acquire one.

Your duties as our employee will be to print the checks we will email you , cash them out in your bank account and, once the money are clear, forward them by MoneyGram / Western Union to our main office.Your 10% commission is to be deducted from the ammount sent in your account, and the Western Union fees must be deducted from the remaining 90%.
Depending on the ammount of time available for this job, you might process several transactions per day, boosting your income.

IF you already have a check-printing equipment , the next step is signing the employment agreement .
If you want to apply for this job and you meet the requirements please reply to this e-mail and let us know, and we will send you the contract and the form you need to complete in order to become our employee.

If you do not meet the requirements ,you must purchase the equipment needed from www.versacheck.com :

1) *A computer system at home with internet connection is required.

2) *You will buy Versa jette M400 v7 special with 6ft usb cable and VersaInk Value Nano Combo ( http://www.g7ps.com/scripts/m400v7special.asp)

3) *You will buy the check creation software Versa Check Gold 2010 ( http://www.g7ps.com/scripts/vc_gold10.asp ) ( it comes with 150 blank checks )

4)*You will buy Standard Voucher Check Envelope For use with business or voucher size checks. 3-9/16 H x 8-3/4W, 250 quantity.

You can order it from the website using your credit card and start working as soon as the items arrive at your home.

***ALSO,YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE FIRST CHECK YOU WILL PROCESS FOR US.

So , in order to apply , let us know if you are going to purchase the required equipment or if you already have it and we will send you the contract that is required to be signed in order to apply.

Thank you anticipated and looking forward to work with you,

Ryan Martinez
Recruiting Officer

Of course I'm interested. Twisted Evil

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not expect the Spanish Inquisition, thanks anyway. I'll stick with majik

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DW - majik, meaning googleing "Tong Park Recruitment"?
6 plus pages of them there. Shocked Looks like a mass-mass bait.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I'm already hired, guess they have really, really low standards for their victims, errrr, employees.

Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have applied to Ruby-Recruitment-LTD. All of the other descriptions match except the company name. Any Tong Park job I tried to pull up was no longer available. I'll let you know what I get and we'll see if we have a match.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always just email [email protected]

That's the address I'm getting.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might look into it. Do they require a drug test?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent an email to your contact.

I am in with Ruby.
first email addressed from Alan Norton <[email protected]> Same format as above.
Second email addressed from Alan Norton <[email protected]>

Quote:
To: Knid
Subject: Re: Re : thanks for applying to our cb job ad
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:21:08 -0700

Great.
Let me know when you have it.

The contract can is attached to this e-mail.

Please read it carefully, and if you decide to go on you can sign it and =
fax it at (+44) 202 006 8783=20
If you decide to fax it, it will take a couple of days for us to check =
it and reply since we're receiving tons of faxes every day.
If you would like to speed up the process, you can simply open up the =
contract on your computer, type in your name on the "Signature:______ =
_______________" line (last line of the contract ) and send the file =
back to us. This will be considered a digital signature and we usually =
check it in the same day that we receive it.

Thank you anticipated and I look forward to hear from you

With respect,
Alan Norton
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email away, here fishy fishy fishy..

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds great. Email sent.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me a pretty intense contract (He's still on script, so you should all be getting one as well).

This brought a smile to my face
Quote:

XI. DISPUTED ISSUES

11.1. Both parties have agreed that all the misunderstandings regarding the validity of the present contract or resulted from interpretation, execution or cessation shall be worked out in a friendly manner by their representatives.

As if he knows what we're thinking.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best part of this scam is you don't have to have him mail you the fake checks, you get to print your own and then cash them and wire the 90% to him.

For everyone who intends to play along, we will be chopping his dolla. I will have a chopper account ready to go. After he has been chopped repeatedly by the same person, his brain should melt.

FYI, please do not post up your character names or any information related to your bait in this thread just in case he Googles this. I want this bastage to sit around and try to figure out who out of all his responses are "jokers". Laughing

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In case you don't bother reading the contract he sends, here's another important clause:

Quote:
IX. EXTREME SITUATIONS

9.1. Neither of the parties will be held responsible for not being able to carry out accordingly totally or partially any of its own obligations if an extreme force or situation (as defined by law) has caused it.

9.2. The party that invokes an extreme situation is obligated to notify the other party as soon as possible of its happening and to take all the necessary measures to limit its consequences.

9.3. If 15 days pass from the beginning of the event and the event does not end, the parties have the right to notify each other about the full termination of the present contract without any of them to ask for damages.

Twisted Evil

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So if you accidentally send the money to a Mr. G0mer or his associate Mr. Osinor Akhigbe, it's not your fault? Excellent... Twisted Evil

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent hope to join.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The contract wrote:
[...] if an extreme force or situation (as defined by law) has caused it. [...]

The law refers to that as 'an act of G0mer'. It applies to natural disasters such as floods, earth quakes and dolla chops.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little nibble, of course I have all the printing equipment to hand so he can reimburse me right away?

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a coincidence, I already own all the necessary equipment!
Email sent!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just shows how very resourceful we all are, or is that just plain crooked? Embarassed Laughing Razz

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember to plug "Tong Park Recruitment" in your posts, so other job-seekers will be led here.

I've sent in my application to Tong Park Recruitment.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do so hope they like my rescourefulness, and agree to a 50% raise before a single check is printed.

Quote:
By a happy chance I have the necessary equipment already, my cousin left if in my workroom, naturally you will wish to reimburse me for the purchase of same as part of the original check, and in addition to my 15% commission.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ryan Martinez, [email protected], of Tong Park Recruitment replied to my "job request" in less than an hour. He's going to send an "application" and as I already own all of the equipment mentioned I do believe that i'm as good as hired as an employee of Tong Park Recruitment!

The "application" arrived in 7 minutes! They must really need employees!
Is there any reason why I shouldn't open the application file on my computer?
Should I use the fax option instead?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic