SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Be Aware - New Scammer Mikel Ellies - [email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hoxy77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had been approached by Mikel Ellies in the end of April. He claims from United Kingdom, had own art gallary shop(I asked me about famouse artists - Picasso,Marc Chagall etc. but he did not know about them at all) , alfold london, 42 years old, [email protected], phone number 447035975925 Home number - 447011591652, home address - .14 church street alfold london,UK zipcode li710 box 1139. I tried to search google map about his address but I could not find. I am not good at searching address. Anyway he got an accident on 15 May 2009, Newcastle city. Dr. lews gabriel ([email protected] - I could not remeber exactly) contacted me and emailed me reagarding the hospital bill - $1,000.00 because Mikel Ellies put my name as his wife on his cell phone contact list. I thought his phone was stolen because it is impossible for doctors to contact family or relative on his behalf in my country. I tried to call him but another young doctor asnwered. His brother(Mesi [email protected]/he is a doctor but he is in India now due to study medical school. 33 years old) and brother's wife(Kate [email protected]/her parents live in U.S./ pregnant due date is next Jan or Feb.) start asking me to help finance as deposit of bill hopstal - $7,500 but they did not ask me how much I need to support. I told them that I sent you $50.00. They gave me information - Kate Ellies - 56 Woodway Lane Coventry, United Kingdom; however, they did not collect $50.00. They asked me to send money $1345.00. I thought they were scammer, I shut down from them. then, Mikel called me on 20 June 2009. I was very surprised to receive a call from him because I thought he was scammer and he did not call me anymore. We chatted once a week. He did not ask anything regarding money but he started asking me to wire transfer - $800.00 in end of August 2009.
Mikel Ellies <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear XXXXXX my love
how are you doing today,i really miss you since i have been in this hospital in i have not head from you i really miss you please do call me,i was Kate that gave me your new email adress.l i have be trying your line ever since it use tospeak japanese so do call me, i still love you or are you angry that i will be spending six month in the hospital, dont worry i will be fine ok i know really,lreally miss me ok i love you XXXXX.Kate brought her laptop for me in the hospital so can now write you mail. i tpld Kate to print your picture for me so all night i use to place it in my cheast all day. ilove you

your future husband
Mikel
please i want to hear your sweet voice again my love tyou call my tonight
i will stay awake okay my love
+44 7035 97 59 25

hello XXXXX
i just want to tell you that my insurance company told me that they will pay for my lost money on or before 30th of setember 3oth, i was so happy.but i will have to open another account so they can wire the money in.before that day i know i will able to open another account,i block the first one because of my lost credit card,
please my love i do a song for you,im will like to sing it to your hearing,when we talk on phone again.when i chatted withj you this morning i told the nurse to remove the drug that will not make me to sleep beacause of you my love. i love you please call to listern to the song for about 11;50pm or 12;15am. to hear the song.
i love you

IP Address;
From Mikel Ellies Mon Jul 6 19:55:07 2009
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 124.147.38.19; Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:01:48 +0900
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 67.195.14.64
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.14.64]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (web112201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts)
Authentication-Results: mta330.mail.ogk.yahoo.co.jp from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 67.195.14.64 (HELO web112201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.14.64)
by mta330.mail.ogk.yahoo.co.jp with SMTP; Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:01:48 +0900
Received: (qmail 11825 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Jul 2009 10:55:07 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1246877707; bh=iwCQcQjmPslu+DjrWeZJhT6y1SEgqIaD7HrAU5m1nmYh= Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:ct:To:MIME-Version:Content-Typb= GXsRMVW/HwvpdH2EUU557BsawT9kKDBd+ hwab2lx4WzZnfWiRY/MhNBgCwqrYbvSR7keE0XzJ8SGFCfOefrQ4=
DomaimainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=ya. com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject: To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=IL2yXGy5Fc/JjAYKI1kC18za3StyCTxlyyYgM99tcLwjYh05bkGJB+ 69Klxawz+X+aPWeBtNDcwJHaZEI9JMasy4F/
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSGDE84fO8VM1lEnNGoUbv9uOzOKdjDGy
Received: from [41.204.224.12] by web112201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Jul 2009 03:55:07 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 03:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Miss You
To: =?utf-8?B?5LiJ5rWmIOOBi+OBmuOBvw==?= <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary='0-920711863-1246877707=:10966'
Content-Length: 1843

He also asked me about invitation letter because one of his friends lives in Africa, his son want to attend our wedding. He needs inviation letter from embassy. I told them that people who are in African need to get visa and then enter my country. But he kept asking about this. This eamil is his friend's information.

MY Beloved wife XXXX
country=Nigeria
state=Edo state of Nigeria
Country Code or zip codes=+234
Name =Ada Eboiegbe
Address=4b 3rd Izuwa lane off new lagos road new Benin,Benin city.Edo state
phone number=+2348056164109
Age=28
Gender=male

love that is the information you need,please i will be online on tuesday next week make sure you request for the invitation letter before we chat again ok . I love you my love you do sleep well ok
Mrs carolina send her greetings to you. i told her about your birthday and she said she will prepare the birthday cake here in newcastle so we celibrate it with you her ok
dear do take care of yourself for me ok

your husband mike Ellies

From Mikel Ellies Thu Jul 30 19:32:46 2009
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 124.147.38.18; Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:32:48 +0900
X-Originating-IP: [98.137.26.132]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (web112304.mail.gq1.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts)
Authentication-Results: mta128.mail.tnz.yahoo.co.jp from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)

Received: from 98.137.26.132 (HELO web112304.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.26.132)
by mta128.mail.tnz.yahoo.co.jp with SMTP; Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:32:47 +0900
Received: (qmail 16243 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jul 2009 10:32:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1248949966; bh=bXOKeCLXJtW+pqjCJfXUMAtdzXnN4C7Fttg+8A/G5YUh= Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:ct:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Typb= thslG7IlOlip6kxHifTE+r9t62PrtDt5tmfYNvl1tAenbMZihHdeJrG3GAkFGr/ QPoXTHK6TXJ2E/NsoF+k35CZNgWZbquOq/ATBXsrCXugWFgdKoAgzsi/ HEQrfRVt5omjD14ElTkmock/6my0xOU1818xq5XpyHn/EB0I0CRA=
DomaimainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=ya. com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject: To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=XjSaCD5qlhF/ /AH1E4tvoVGMTqnqnwCbRg9+X+L8w043B1wZX/hdfZnJjjkMYolGjhossyGr6BrPIYhyGRvgkgBTyjOhSe8Em1
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: BzGymFoVM1nV3jTzgU9WkR1k_coFW2.JS6My01IxYR12UUj6k4MB.
Received: from [41.204.224.17] by web112304.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 Jul 2009 03:32:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 03:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THE INFORMATIONS YOU NEED
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary='0-552370048-1248949966=:15862'
Content-Length: 2185

Does anyone know him?
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hoxy77 wrote:
Does anyone know him?

No, but I can get to know him in my own... special way. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alfold is a small village in Surrey. But many lads add "London" to all of their imaginary UK addresses. The postcode is meaningless.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep my eye out for these beggars, but until then, send them a MTCN. Western Union uses 10 digits and MoneyGram 8, but you don't have to remember that. Always average it out and send them 9 digits.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I've got this right, and the scammer knows your real life information, drop him all together and let others bait him - it's not safe for you to.

PS I googled his adress, he lives in a hardware store

Quote:
WHATNOTS HOME STYLE
LINCOLNSHIRE, LN13 9EG ALFORD, 14 CHURCH STREET

household, stores

You dont need to pay for accident treatment at a Uk hospital (unless its a private one) and they won't bill in US Dollars.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like Mike needs my help as well. I need something fun to do for a while...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email addy bounced for me. Sad

I hope no one shut it down. Not helpful to victims who might search for the information.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this post look familiar anyone http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=172694

@Hoxy, when posting a particular scammer here, please do so in one place only or if you must post twice, let us know you have by putting a link to the other post, it makes it much easier for us and saves loads of time.

@Noid, I suspect the email address has been reported, I haven't given up on finding him yet but the odds have certainly dwindled.

The only question now is, to merge or to lock, that is the question Wink

ITNM/L

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry's right, we don't want 2 threads on the same subject, or confusion will reign. Please use the link in his post to get to the 'other' thread in 'Romance'.

Perhaps someone could put in a link there to this thread. Wink

Thankyou and goodnight. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic