SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any idea...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email but thought It couldn't produce enough fun.
Then again I am not as twisted as some of you.
But I'm getting there... Smile

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have got him off script on his second email. I had offered to send one of our (wealthy) cult members to his country to pick up and pay for the juju. I was planning a cross border attempt.) He seems to be wanting to avoid that happening.
What the hell is kpoflu and zidobo? I tried googling without much success.

Here is his email:
Is good you can come here considering the fact that i must deliver the powers to you i also consider if you can be albe to take this acros the airlines or the boders. Bringin the powers to you can be good for your sake but may delay in geting to you because i will need some times to acquire your contry's flying recquirements in order to come, that i must do becasue ZIDOBO that allow you to travel invisible and spiritualy is not used to cros river,sea or ocean and that you are aware as a professional, that will be one resen why i may need to come

I also consider how you can fly with the Item because of the fly checks at the airport even dough i dont know if you have KPOFLU wich you can use at the airport for security resings in case u are checked up for bad drugs that i know you are into but will be checked for sience is part of the law here.

as said in your message about restriction from money ransfr, it is almost same here the other way round. as a new president elected, prez atta mils has enpowered the constumes,security services at the air port and equiped them with more equipment for check at all end of the country especialy the airports how do you think you can cross with it do you have Kpoflu so that they can not see it at the airport? because no one need to see it including you and i hope is a secret you know.

How ever, we can arange for a fowarding company that can bring the item to you in a form of consinment or in any other fom of goods that you may pretend you are into. as a professional in the work, i hope you can easly recive it when it reach your end. That i think can be safe for you you can also foward me details of any fowarding company you know down here so i can go ahead and gt your consignment fowarded to you. i am used to the one i have ben using and beleve that wil be fast for you to start your world as you may think.

i will need you to give me name a name of any popular product of your contry so i canpresent and send it to you as product of my company to yours, i beleve by hat way there will be no suspetions about it
SEND ME ADDRES AND DETAILS THAT I WILL USE TO SEND YOU THE CONSIGHMENT IF YOU ARE READY.

H0GB3S3 will cost you only 10,000 as you are alredy in the majic world and know the rouls that i can not change now, Payment of H0gb3s3 should be made after 90 days after reciving by then you should be ready to test and use if for more trust. no failure to pay at the mentioned duration and that you know.

notify me when you are ready
once again you are welcome
NUNENYO

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12

Last edited by wilburwright on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fowan Nyne being twisted is easy.

@ Ana Premium Members can use a drop box in US, and if you get a parcel it can be forwarded to you if you pay postage. Is jealous he hasn't offered me one!

@wilburwright

Quote:
i will need some times to acquire your contry's flying recquirements in order to come, that i must do becasue ZIDOBO that allow you to travel invisible and spiritualy is not used to cros river,sea or ocean and that you are aware as a professional, that will be one resen why i may need to come

So true unless you have the Golden Compass.

He is so ready for Safari, mayhap he would go as far as Egypt. Must try another angle, this is fun.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you'll all be over the moon about the fact that this juju can kill you. Not much luck so far for me i'm afraid. I got a much shorter version of the script than wilburwright but i ain't ready to discuss travel or delivery i need to know if i can resurrect the dead. And any other handy powers i'll gain. Maybe with this juju you become like Peter from Heroes.

V

Edit: this lad's got juju in a box. My marks call me juju but you can call me Just1ce. He's reverted to the time honoured African tradition of storing his stuff in trunks. I'll post the mail later. But its just scripted crap

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
bigcashmoney
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out what I'm gonna get:

Quote:
Before this is used by you,you will make an arrangement to Come and I will bath you with the Liquid substance and you will be fully powerd to move with the H098E5E.

So let me get this straight---you want me to come, and then you're going to bath me in a liquid substance?!?! Shocked
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snap! I just received that one too, but it wasn't just a scripted answer, as it answered questions I had asked. Also it was addressed to Emily. Anyone here on this one who is calling themselves Emily?

Did yours have this classic:

I don’t have Cedi money to But photo camera so I can show it,but only at Night ,if shoot day time,picture will spoil.

He wants me to phone him.... at midnight![/i]

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
bigcashmoney
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he also asked me to call at midnight:

Quote:
I want your telephone number ,I live inside my HUT in Accra Village,tell me about your powers.

I want you to call me..only midnite I receive calls.

Better than living in a pizza hut, I guess. I should point out that he thinks I'm a wizard, and also possibly the TRUE Son of H09BESE:

Quote:
I was told somthime ago that someone who belongs to it will come looking for it and if you are truly the TRUE Son of HO9BE5E you will immediatley make an arrangement to come for it and I will not sell it with greedyness but will full Courage to hand it over to you personally so you can Fly back to your Amonia and keep it safe in your Semolina Kitchen for more use to heal Distressed.

I'm starting to think that there is no script and this guy is nuts.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh there are scripts alright, mine had that in it too.

I am trying to lure him to Cairo. He says he is in Accra and his emails, as we know, originate in Ghana, so he probably is where he says he is.

By the way I am the Gr@nd Arch-M@ster of the Society of C@pecod American M@gicians. (Note the acronym... scam) Laughing

This is such fun, much better than boring old chest fulls of bullion in overseas banks.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As High Priestess to the great Goddess and named after her @y3sh@ (thanks to Rider Haggard)

I was pleased to hear form my African colleague.

He is getting the general idea.

We could discuss this at some length.

This is such fun. I am maybe a re-incarnation of the goddess? I do hope the mask thingee is working!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new disciple deserves a reply.

Last edited by devil_woman on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those three paragraphs were in my replies from him too. I hope he is not visiting you in the bowels of the Earth when I ring him at midnight.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If he ever gets here he'll find it very cosy. But I expect a nice photograph waiting for me tomorrow at dawn.

Please to record the conversation, we would so like to hear his voice, please take him seriously it will make if so much fun. Twisted Evil

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes you think " I can't handle this one" but experience gives you the balls to go for it.
Nothing really changes apart from the script. Rolling Eyes

What about KPOFLU? Could that be a new strain of swine flu?

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ maybe just a flow of power

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just spoken to him for a couple of minutes. (Sorry didn't record the conversation. I use Skype and I couldn't work out how to. Is it possible?).
Anyway, he baulked at going to Cairo, said he didn't have the money to do so. Wanted me to go to Ghana to meet him. I said the stars didn't favour a journey to Ghana, could he maybe meet with me in Lagos. He readily agreed and as I didn't want to spend more time on the phone to him and couldn't understand what he said half the time anyway, I said we could work out details by email. He has several of us on the go I think, and I got the feeling he didn't know which sucker I was. Some of his emails have seemed to be confusing me with someone else too. I don't think our lad is highly organised.

(Swine flu crossed my mind too. I've tried googling all his strange words, but without success.)

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
meet with me in Lagos. He readily agreed

A Nigerian maybe, have heard there are thousands up in Ghana theses days.

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not fussy. It will still be a 500 mile round trip across three country borders in each direction. I know he is in Ghana, (suspect Accra), by his phone number. Hope I can pull this one off... my first Helmet?

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^So do I he might upset the local witchdoctors en route.

Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused

And...

Gonna send him an anime. LOL

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If wilburwright is to meet him in Lagos maybe you could find pressing need to be in some other place and want to entertain this great mage?!?!

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There seems to be a lot of us keeping this little fellow busy.... Very Happy

Some of my contributions

Quote:
Perhaps I should outline a little about myself:
I am what is known in my circle as an Ammonia - that is someone who uses the healing power of the Earth itself (in alignment with stars, moon etc) to affect healing and soothing among the distressed.

Quote:

I therefore have many such potions in my Semolina - the kitchen of an Ammonia.

Quote:
η β π
I also studied with Paul Daniels who was the then Head of Inadvisably Applied Magic.

Quote:

Is it more effective than Love Potion Number 9?
Is it better than for colds?

I await your response eagerly!

May the Daily Star be your guiding principle in life.

** UU = Unseen University
** Now you see it, now you don't
** Eta Beta Pi (Eat a better pie Laughing )
All courtesy of Terry Pratchett's "Discworld".

I've also received the same email that Ana posted above

This chap's going to be a busy little mugu, methinks

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't seen that script yet Anna. He did sign one email "Black" but "Black Justice"? Sounds to me that harm could come to a young (white) lad visiting him in his hut where he lives alone!

Devil woman, lets take one safari at a time. Anna wouldn't dare lure him away from my meeting with him. I asked him for a photo, not of the Black Yuyu, but of him holding up a sign "B0b W@tkins, Society of C@pecod American M@gicians", and asked him to take it to the airport so I can find him.

Hope he rises to the bait.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've backed off this one. I'm sorry it's taken so long to post the details. Here's what I got as a response. I can't be arsed baitin this lazy lad

Quote:
I am so happy that someone like you came my way and i am intrested to move this items out without any delay because I need money to live and start up my own family.
Remember that this items is very delicate and I have secretly deposited it in a Security Bonded ware house in K0toka International Airpoirt and right now I am waiting for your instructions to proceed with me.

I have the Deposit slip with me if like I attached it to you and we will go a change of ownership at the High Court,but I cannot do this alone ,we will need a lawyer to act on your behalf..are you agreed so I can look for a good barrister who can do it for us...Inside is stored in a Trunk Metalic box and for security reasons,I labelled it familt treasure to keep eyes off the Box.

I tried calling your line always at night my time but no avail,please kindly fror the sake of this benefit,can you give me a direct tel number so I can reach you at anytime because if the JUJU stayed long without normal Spiritual arrangement the Money power will be less so you try and send me your full details and a copy of your passport so I can know whom exactly i am dealing with maybe you are the savior and good brother whom I am waiting since my father Died and left it over for me.

This is my private line..+233-24-xxxxxx

call me if you are really who you said you are!.

I am just a young boy of 27 yrs old. Since I'm only about to hit 30, I have a lot of growing up to do....
call me Justice.

Thank you.

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That ties in with my impressions. As I said he doesn't seem too organised. But I'll hang in there and see where it goes. I don't like the prospects if he goes down the line he has with you, but we will see.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
bigcashmoney
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard back from the lad and got the same Black Ju5tic3 handle. I told him in an earlier email I was studying at the Pyramid5 at Giz@, so maybe with two suckers, he'll be willing to head to Egypt-land.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic