SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi im new

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cruncher44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I'v been messing with scammers for a while, but never at the level and complexity that I see here. I found this site when I was researching pedo baiting. And I said to myself I'm home. I got two mugu on the line that I picked up in the spare letters section, I'm still receiving the scripted responses, but hopefully I can start having fun with them soon Wink I have set up fax and telly numbers on the free sites I have found links to here.
Anyway I just wanted to say hi, and i think its great what everybody is doing here.

(Edit) if a mod would please delete this, I just found where we are sopposed to introduce ourselvs and im reposting there)
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome on eater, just wanna say bait safe and read a lot of sticky's around here

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. I have moderator access but have no idea how to work them. But I would like to welcome you and tell you to read over our safety precautions and other information. We are always here to help if you need it, just ask. I post my address because I invite scammers to visit me. That is not a good idea for everyone. I choose to do it because I am readily identifiable from the lawsuits filed on behalf of the site and my name is so unique as a Nigerian living in the U.S. that I am easy to find.

Kind Regards,

Double-O or Okorie Okorocha

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cruncher and welcome. Happy to hear you found the right spot to repost. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome! Make sure you read up on everything, just to stay safe

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Cruncher! Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cruncher. Having had my house eaten by a bunny, I love your avatar. I hope you hang up your hat and stay a while.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic