SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
el_matador
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suppity sup peeps...

I stumbled across 419eater while trying to figure out how to deal with the constant spammer e-mails i'd get from using craigslist to sell pc's and laptops. I haven't really thought about scambaiting, and i never knew what it was until i clicked the link for this site off of some other forum which I can't remember. Funny thing though after i read at least 30 or so topics from start to finish (and invoking the wrath of a sick and pissed off fiancee)... I think this is right up my alley.

My focus will probably end up being on acquiring as many unique trophies as possible... or go all weird on lads. I tend to be one to make bets or make people do things for fun, so I'll be applying my RL skills to scambaiting. Hopefully... it all works Razz

Actually waiting to see if my first lad replies back. I'm looking for new circus acts... and knowing how I am... i may take it NSFW.
OliverCat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there, I visited the site a while ago and then forgot all about coming back to join due to erm, the complications of life.
I just hate to see people being scammed in any way and I am often found trying to inform those that are not so well informed, be it on matters of alternative therapies, or quackery as I like to call it, to things like scams that hit people directly in their wallet. I spend a lot of time educating friends and family on PC security as some of them have had scams done via all sorts of methods. It makes me angry so I try to do something!
I baited a typical '419' guy in the past and didn't know such things as scambaiting existed. I really was just so sick of reading bad stories and seeing all the emailed attempts to scam me that I thought I'd try to just get some kind of revenge.
It was fun but I was a bit blind going into it and I even gave him my home phone number!
That was what ended it really, he was calling me at all times of the day and night...a few times waking the household just to check if I was still sending the money..!
I cooked up some elaborate story that I was a Dr and the telephone number was at the surgery and so that gave me reason for (very often) not answering as I would be so busy with patients. Plus that convinced him I was sufficiently well off to keep him dangling.
Oh yeah, this IS supposed to be just an intro eh.
Smile
Well I'm OliverCat and I'm 35, living a life with illness which makes me a great candidate for doing something good like this. I have plenty of time on my hands! What else, hmm that's about it.
I have left a post ion the mentoring thread as I'd love to get some help to do some of these guys good and proper!

Did I just write a novel?
Rolling Eyes
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater el_matador and welcome back OliverCat. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
gigots
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone ! I hope to be able to participate here more often, I'll enjoy this place.
Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, I'm new!

I'd never heard of scam baiting until today when I stumbled across this site. I had quick look around and I am eager to play! I've set myself up an email address as Sue Perman and plan to have my first go at baiting with the next scam email I get. I only get about 1 a week so I'll be preparing, reading all the info and tips here until then. Wish me luck!

Vileplume
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wishing n00bs Luck is what we do well here... Wink

Don't ration yourself to one lad a week:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Welcome to the site Vileplume and Gigots.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, i have been a long time lurker on this site (about a year) and in my opinion this site offers some of the most entertaining reading on the net, who needs boring news sites when you have 'eater' to read! I do not intend to bait myself as yet as RL doesn't afford me the time, but i have total admiration for what you guys achieve in messing with the minds of these scummers (sorry, scammers!), good luck to you all and keep up the good work.
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome home Razz Very Happy

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
awax3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I have been bating for a while, before I found this Forum. See the attached I received,

so this is your own side of prank right???you really mean to joke with me concerning this transaction???

That was from

receiver .......Mr. NWEKE A UZODIGWE*
> > *street address.....APKAPKA*
> > *city address........ COTONOU
> > country.........BENIN REPUBLIC
> > question ......GOD BLESS*
> >
> > *answer .......USA
> > amount to send.....$250*
> > *Sender's correct first and last name,Mtcn,Question and answer. *

What I am looking for is a blank payment form from Western Union onto which I could fill in my own details to carry the insult a step further

Regards
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Awax

Welcome to 419eater

I am presuming you are using details that can not be traced to your real self, if so carry on and enjoy, if not you may want to hold off on your fake MTCN and get yourself a mentor.

If you are baiting safely, you will be much better off using a blurry WU receipt or perhaps try a few more things to stretch it out.

Tell lad you have sent the receipt without actually sending anything,

Send him a corrupted picture image that will not open and chew up some downloads

Do the same with a dll file and tell him it opens just fine on your computer, perhaps he will need to upgrade.

There is also a new, secure way to send your Westy money that is sure to give your pet hours of entertainment.

Remember, lads can look up online to see if the MTCN is valid and when it isn't they will immediately know you are baiting them so dont send them anything they can read or the game will be up.

Send him a random 8 (or 9 for extra fun) digit number and tell him you sent the money by moneygram (he cant look that up online)

Take a look around the site and check out the signature lines of our members, many of whom have links to the various tools we use.

As is often the case, there is no definate right answer here, so long as you are having fun, not sending your pet anything he can reuse on a victim and most important, dont teach him to be a better scammer by pointing out his mistakes

Happy baiting Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
TotalBlamBlam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, new member here! I joined the forum for the express purpose of thanking the esteemed Scambaiters, one and all! I cannot imagine losing my hard earned money to some scumbag who would rather sit around and bilk innocent people out of money than work for a living. We all work hard, and try to do our best to provide for ourselves and our families.

A little about me: My name is Blammo, I've been working since I was 13 years old... I come from good honest blue collar stock... and was the first of five children to graduate from college! I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with David Bowie (ha ha). I grew up working hard, and I continue to work hard, and I get so tweaked off when the 419 emails land in my inbox!

Maybe someday I'll be a Scambaiter myself. For now, I'll enjoy the laughs and justice provided by this wonderful place! I'm reading, watching, and learning, though!

Thank you again for all your hard work!

ROCK ON, SCAMBAITERS!! Cool

* Edited by Blammo to remove personal information. Sorry about the drama.

Last edited by TotalBlamBlam on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome TotalBlamBlam!

Thanks for joining. Baiting is easier than you may think, and quite safe. Whenever you feel like taking the plunge, let us know. We're all here to help. Very Happy

Just want to clear one thing up though: Did you say you had to squeeze it, but you, and then you? Wink

TotalBlamBlam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:

Just want to clear one thing up though: Did you say you had to squeeze it, but you, and then you? Wink

Well, I'll just say this: Don't lean on me, man, cos you can't afford the ticket back from Suffragette City!! Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TotalBlamBlam wrote:
I get so tweaked off when the 419 emails land in my inbox!

Maybe someday I'll be a Scambaiter myself.

Just set up a GMail account and write any old garbage to any old lad. I can't give you an exact percentage, but many baiters simply ad lib their way through baits. In fact, that's usually the most fun.

Come on, if even I can do it, I'm sure you can too. Give it a shot.

And to all of the new members, welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, everyone! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
awax3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came through last night,

ok lets wait and see is best in internet.. i must shot down your mail box. better say sorry or you loose all your informations in it. then we can be friends and i will teach you how to make money on the internet. i mean scam .. ok? aggreee?
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome awax3! Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
ZNS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

i found this site about a week ago and became really interested.
the most popular scam in my country is when inprisoned ones call or text random people pretending to be their children who just had an accident. they tell, that money are needed to fix everything. it's sort of funny, but not for elderly, who sometimes fall for this. once some old lady gave about 3000euro to a scammer and then remembered, that she even has no children Smile
so when i get these texts i usually chat with those thieves for a while.

about 2 days ago i created brand new email for baiting and posted it on various guestbooks - now i've got 4 different scams on the hook Twisted Evil
just waiting till i'll get a mentor, do not want to mess things up.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ZNS, hello and welcome to Eater. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Blam Blam,

If you need more inspiration to get started, take a look at www.scamwarners.com there you will find many who have been scammed by these scumbags.

I spend most of my time over there under a different name these days and only bait to gather script for posting and to amuse myself (and others who happen to read along)

It can be loads of fun but more importantly, our actions prevent many from being scammed.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
TotalBlamBlam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Welcome Blam Blam,

If you need more inspiration to get started, take a look at www.scamwarners.com there you will find many who have been scammed by these scumbags.

*snip*

Oh, Murry. I went there and almost wish I hadn't. This breaks my heart.

I don't know what I want to do more now... be a scambaiter (I'm pretty charismatic and my DH tells me I'm somewhat of a bulls***er LOL) or a warner.

As long as there's people around scratching out a living, there will be ratf***s around trying to steal it from them, I guess. This is terrible. Just, terrible.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Start with baiting. You'll learn a lot about how scams work and what sort of tricks and tools scammers use commonly. Most warners get their education through baiting.

cruncher44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I'v been messing with scammers for a while, but never at the level and complexity that I see here. I found this site when I was researching pedo baiting. And I said to myself I'm home. I got two mugu on the line that I picked up in the spare letters section, I'm still receiving the scripted responses, but hopefully I can start having fun with them soon Wink
I have set up fax and telly numbers on the free sites I have found links to here.
Anyway I just wanted to say hi, and i think its great what everybody is doing here.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome cruncher44, and all the rest of the new members here. This is really a home away from home, or is it a home within a home? No matter. I'll put the fresh pot of coffee on for you. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TotalBlamBlam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... aaand it's Zan again.

Sorry to hijack but I've been through Eater U a bit (just a bit, there's a ton and a half of info there) and I can't seem to find where to sign up for a mentor. Please can someone point me? Not to make this whole topic about me... Rolling Eyes

Thank you again, everyone! PS I prefer iced chai tea, not coffee. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic