SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev.Fr. 1an is on fire!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, 3 months and around 200 emails (mostly by him) and the Rev is still around and still in love with Yur@ Dyck. Even if he's ignored for over a week, he keeps firing off the emails, filled with purple prose and protestations of love.

Anyway, he wants to come visit Yur@ and she insisted on paying for his airfare, a sum of $1600. He reluctantly accepted this gift and wants it by (what else?) WU. But dim-witted Yur@ is afraid of WU now, as she tells 1an:

Quote:
Ian something else is worrying me and that is that the first 95$ I sent you was picked up by someone I KNOW IT WAS NOT YOU and western union won't tell me who got it. How can they not tell me who got my money??? that's not right. The money and the mean bad email someone sent you is making me very frightened that someone is somehow getting into our emails and might use them for bad purposes.
How can someone pick up my money and me not know who did it???? Do you know about all this stuff, cause I sure don't

1an, the ol' smoothie, replies:

Quote:
My Darling i have not seen anything that will make me get angry at
you,as i am a verylovn person and i stand to love you more by the day
ALSO,well regards that issue at wetern union,i think the problem was
because the money stayed too too long and nobody claimed it,and i
think it is western union that called back that money,but that should
not bother you my love as we will ONLY use western union this last
time and i do not see any reason we should use them again since i will
be with you my Love.......

Yura try and get the money for the air fare sent this morning,so i
will take time to get my ticket purchased soonest and i will be with
you to take all those walk with the dogs,i like dogs too....

The thing is, I want him to send me a bank account to transfer the money into. What can I say to convince him?
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always offer to book and pay at your end. Go to Delta's online bookings and go through the process of booking a one way ticket in his name from Lagos or where ever he is to your nearest airport. There will probably be more than one leg in the journey, which looks even more impressive. Get to the last screen of selecting your flights and take a screenshot of the itinerary to send him. See where he take it from there. Most lads seem to accept the itinerary as an airline ticket. Just be sure not to get the 'confirm' link at the bottom in the shot.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So two days ago, Yura made the big gesture to send the Rev the money for his airfare now that all her catastrophes are behind her:

Quote:
I'm off to western un. right now. The amount i'm senidng is 1125$ in CDN dollars and 643.85 in GBP
Ill send you the MCN or whatever it is number as SOON as I hear back from you so I know youre sitting right there and noone else can get the number.
I trust you totally honey and know you will never let me down!!!!

Then I immediately programmed my Gmail to send this to all incoming emails:

Quote:
Email account holder unable to access email. Please try again.

I hope poor 1an doesn't implode but I wish I knew how many times he'll "try again".
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just ask for the bank account Smile

WU never works with my lads (strange huh?) then when they think the lose you for sending money the will come up with a account.

you also can use f3lch@ir
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=170392&highlight=felchair

offcourse this package with money get lost, but he have to understand you did everything you can and if he just give you his bank account then he already had the money

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I just told him I was going to WU, not that I actually got to use it! Very Happy

Thanks for the link. I'll look at it shortly. I really need something new and fun for My Darling!

I'll let him back into my email tomorrow. I hope the poor dear isn't too frazzled.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are using the vacation responder, you have to drop it and reinstate it after your lad sends you one message. Its been programmed to only send one message to the sender every 4 days.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I just did so.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic