SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Old scam new spam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Mister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else seen this format? The trunk box is old but the email looks like an invitation to play a stock market game.

Mb@noW@nag@ invites you to join WallStreetSurvivor
Tuesday, 29 September, 2009 12:49:42 AMFrom: Wall Street Survivor Administration <support@[email protected]> Add to Contacts
To: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend of yours, , has invited you to play in the web’s best free Fantasy Stock Market game at Wall Street Survivor.

’s Wall Street Survivor name is Mb@noWanag@ and their portfolio value is currently $100,000.00. When you register, you two will be Buddies and be able to see each others portfolios change in real-time on the leader board.

's message to you: DEAR SIR/MADAM, My Name is Mb@no Wanag@. This mail may come to you as a surprise base on the fact that, we have not met. I got your contact from a directory in search for a reliable personality that could understand our situation to help us.I am a Zimbabwe citizen presently taking refugee in GHANA. Due to crises in my country coupled with the assassination of my late father MR Desmond Wanaga who was killed by PRESIDENT R0BERT MUG@BE war veteran associate who are calling for the white collection of farm land from all white settlers which is wrong. My father due to his stand over these issues fell out with the ruling party of PRESIDENT R0BERT MUGAB3. Now myself, my kid sister and my mother had to flee from our country to find refuge here in GHANA Before the death of my father he was a major dealer of Diamond and Merchandise. He secretly moved these funds acquired from various sales amounting to $20 million dollars in trunk-boxes and deposited it in a security deposit company in Ghana for i, my kid sister and my mother. Mr.D@vid Saul who was suppose to receive this consignment in Ireland, Was demanding for 50% which I and my mother did not agree on for any reason,that was why we have to stop the delivery to him immediately, and search for another Beneficiary who can help us receive the consignments over there in Ireland. WE Will give you 20% of the total fund involve for your assistance,because that was the former agreement we have with our foreign partner Mr.D@vid Saul before he later change is mind because of his greed that is why i and my mother put a stop to the delivery to him ,please if you are willing to help us. kindly reply us for more details. Thanks and God Bless. Yours Sincerely Mban0 wanag@.

Wall Street Survivor features:

$250,000 in Daily, Weekly, Loyalty and Overall prizes
A free $100,000 fantasy portfolio
Real-time trade executions of real stocks
Streaming leader boards with your Buddies highlighted
Forums to share knowledge with other Survivors
If you are new to the market, Wall Street Survivor has plenty of tools to help you get started. If you are an experienced trader, come try out your latest strategy and compete for daily, weekly and monthly cash prizes.

Best of all, it's totally FREE to play! Get in the game today!

WallStreetSurvivor.com
©2008 StockTrak Group, Inc. Alexis Nihon Plaza, Tower 2, Suite 1650
3500 De Maisonneuve West
Montreal, Canada H3Z 3C1

Unsubscribe from future mailings.
play a stock market game.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has hijacked the invitation system to bypass spam filters.

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Mr Mister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should this be reported somewhere?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic