SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rate my bait....redux

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the bait, great stuff i hope to send my first bait very soon,
but google is leading to this bait by google-ing

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=http%3A%2F%2Fsecureptv.info%2F&btnG=Zoeken&meta=

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
WhenWhereWhy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping LOL_sign Very well done, me I rested awake til 4.30 a.m. only to read all your posts. I was laughing a lot. Made me feel very well . The questionary was awasome, especialy those from the police...."do you know how to made a coqtail Molotov?" or " from wich organisation and with what purpose?" " or "error due because of your IQ low lever?" After all he was not only greedy but stupid also, very stupid ! Congratulations!
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Amark,
If you're looking for constructive criticism, I guess I can try nit-picking you a bit...

First off, I thought this was a superb straight bait. You kept him reeling by taking charge of things initially. However, you may have been able to lure him into a catastrophic trophy/safari or whatever, if you would have started with a lower payout, then worked your way up to whatever it took to get him off his ladass.
I liked the way you anticipated future events, such as using the SWIFT code to excuse the bank delays and score another form. The only thing I saw that I thought could be better was something I'm sure you caught: Since the signature and thumbprint were only required on one page, that's all he printed. You were smart to pick your battle there, but it would cause a lad more grief if he had to print off say, 19 pages and thumb/toe/nipple/phallus print and sign each of them. This was honestly the only real improvement I saw, and it didn't take anything away from the bait.
Overall you rocked this guy. If noobaiters take anything from this bait, I hope they recognize who was in charge of the transaction from square one. You rocked him Amarkisamark, and it sounds like he's not quite out of the woods yet.
Keep up the lad torment.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic