SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any idea...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About what is this all about?

IP = Accra, Ghana

What does "mame" mean?

I will try to bait him. Cool

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mame? judging by his spelling it might well be 'name'
I suspect that he'll be a straight forward 419 scammer, you send him money, he might send you some black powder.
It could be fun to play with him, does it come in any other colours? I prefer a nice shade of pink.

I'll ask for this to be moved to the 'help' forum, then, if you don't mind sharing the email address, I'd like to mess with him and hope some others might as well.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ana - If you want this thread moved behind a login so you can share addys then ask any mod. Or you can leave it were it is and mask or obfuscate any key words you don't want Google finding.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one sounds interesting, so many questions to ask him so much potential fun please share.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An outside chance that he'll offer a talisman (of sorts) against bullets.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Ana, please SHARE. I love Majical stuff Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Inspector I think "black power" means "black magic" or something like this. I dont know lol

@Ghost Thanks for the advice. Move it wherever if you believe is convenient, and its gonna be the better place. Very Happy

@ Devil_woman and @bobdemol Of course i wanna share it! The e- mail is:

Black yuyu 58@ yahoo . com (please use J instead Y .. I didnt know how to mask it Embarassed Use the word "juju" instead "yuyu" and dont use spaces please)

I found something about "Juju"

I wrote him that i dont know what "mame" and "juju" means, but im interested. The poor dumb lad lol wrote me back:

Im gonna tell him that i have someone that i love, but he doesnt love me. And i think maybe he can help me, because thats what he wrote me even if i dont understand what "mame" "juju" "me9bode" and "h09bese" means Rolling Eyes

Very Happy Razz

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k

Last edited by Ana on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May have gone OTT

Quote:
You offer some juju magic to an old one yes?

Never have I used magic of Africa, do you think it will make me more invincible? I would hear of this magic my dear. If you please me I can promise you greatness.

Ayesha

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With replies like that is a damn wonder how any of the artards in ladland actually manage to pull off a scam...

Btw - 'juju' is like a devil, a ghost, a evil spirit of some sort. The term will scare children like the boogeyman, but more legitimate as 'juju' is entrenched in African witch-doctory, voodoo, that kind of thing.

Well, at least thats the Cameroonian explaination.

Edit: yeayyy I know stuff!

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see a possible potential for once you bite then maybe illicet african art at a discount, of cource only if you pay the fees bribes and other modalities
Laughing
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got me a reply, he sound interested in sharing with me. Might have to tell him some spells of my own!!

IP says Ghana

Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me 2 or 3 "h09bese" which are some kind of witchcraft including candles, mirrors and some sentences... And asked me to reply him back ASAP.

http://rapidshare.com/files/285384715/1.doc

He sent it without asking me for the money.. Im gonna reply Very Happy

Last edited by Ana on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first read the OP, I though med09be and h09bese ( <-- careful, very google sensitive! only 6 and 8 hits resp. and zero for both... ...yet) are greetings.

like compliments of the season and remain blessed but in ewu or igbo or gnueabi

Edit: I really don't know what level of paranoia is appropriate here, but just noticed this one.

Last edited by Bolleboos on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
I WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU ARE READY TO HAVE "H0GB3S3"

He sent me a couple of rituals with candles but the "H0gb3s3" is some sort sacred object.

Quote:
REMEMBER! DONT TOUCH THE MAGICAL ITEMS AFTER HAVING OR SLEEPING WITH A WOMMANE OR A MAN.......IF BY MISTAKE SO HAPNED, YOU WILL NEDD TO RETURN "H0GB3S3 BACK TO ME FOR A RITUAL CLEARENCE.

This could be wild!

Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

Im gonna mask it Very Happy

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ana - I am throwing E g y p t and Atl4ntis into the mix see if I can get him excited. May even offer him a share in 'rule the world' Laughing

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a guy or a girl?

Quote:
n4t4lie k00ns

thanks for the reply, i hope you find h0gb3s3 as what you need and you are ready to get it.h0gb3s3 is a spiritual thing that can not just be sent to you as a goods you will need to come here for it and in that way we can teach you how to use it so can understand it very well and also get familiar with the words.
Once you are ok with coming and ready to come for it we will be preparing everything for you in a good way that you get back as fast as you may need.
write back to let us know when you are comning.

Who is n4t4lie k00ns

Maybe the gurus can offer some ideas as to the nature of this 'scam'.

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi angel

I'm sure this lad wants you to come, with lots of traveling money.
You and Ana could ask the lad to perform this ritual and let someone record it with a video camera and put it on youtube. Well, you have not enough money to go to Africa right now and you want to do this ritual to be more succesfull in financial business but you need to see how it should be done properly. This could get you a great video trophy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Vampsie

Maybe a coven of 'the old ones' (Atlanean Magicians) would like to meet with the African Wisemen in a conference.

We might well like to see the ritual, so that we can consult our scrolls of wisdom to bring our young colleagues similar gifts when we meet?

Anne Rice and the Vampsie Chronicles would give us some good material.

This is the artwork he sends, wonder where it is from?

Just to show respect I sent

Quote:
We are unable to travel at present, the stars are not in the right heavens. We can feel the power of H0gb3s3, maybe you can send us a video of the ritual so we may search our scrolls for a similar Power Focus to offer our new friends in Africa.

bigcashmoney
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a n00b and have no idea how to deal with this lad. He's using the same yahoo account.

Quote:
sending sample of juju is never done anywhere in the world you can only come down here for it or i try to bring it to you if possible you want me to.

im not in canada i am in 5pint3x

A search through this site for 5pint3x puts it as the name of a street or maybe neighborhood in Accra.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on! Sent off an email and hoping for a similar reply. I'd love a trip to Ghana! There should be the odd trophy here.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi sweet devil Very Happy

Hi Vamp!! Very Happy Very Happy

He sent me the same stuff that he sent to DW, but without the pic. He wants me to travel, but i dont have the money to make the trip... So, he has to bring me a solution Razz

We will see Wink

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As for the picture he sent, looks like an out of focus YODA. "I am in control, don't you know"
As for whether your subject is male or female, I think there's a very strong likelihood he's a reformed transgender Pigmy . There's a lot of that sort of thing about at the moment. but nothing you can't handle DW, once you find your new Swede gloves.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Borgia if he is

Quote:
reformed transgender Pigmy

Ye Olde Magic drains off all body fluids and uses the husk as a extra H0b2s3, turn his magic against him. Razz

The fluids extracted can be fermented into a horrible concoction as the elixir of life. Wink

On a serious note the Old Hell Fire Caves would be the perfect meeting place. Twisted Evil

Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Neutral

My lovely mentor is so busy rigth now. I know he could help me as always, but i dont wanna bother him rigth now, hes a very busy man Embarassed so PLEASE, help me Very Happy

I told to the mugu that I was cheat once on the internet already, and that i tried one of the rituals that he sent me, but nothing happened .. yet. He replied this:

And.. This Shocked Hes offering me the Ho9b3s3 thing and says that i can pay him 21 days after i recieve it

And... He feels green "only" Rolling Eyes for me lol

He refuses to send me pics or a video.. he says that this things arent jokes, and if he send some pics, it wont work properly. Im not in the USA as i told him... what can i do next? I have an idea, but i will appreciate any advice Smile

Thanks a lot! Razz Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic