SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad stuck on script letter #2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna received an e-mail for General M0ham3d 0d0w in her baiting account:

Quote:
Dear Sir

It is our pleasure to get in contact with you, because we like to deal with you direct.

We have recovered consignment boxes...blah,blah

accompanied with 3 copies of the same fake passport.

Since it's probably a lad I've baited before (have to get around to comparing IPs), Anna played dumb:

Anna wrote:
First of all Mohamed, my name is Anna, and I am not a sir. Since this was addressed to a male, and I am female, it appears you have the wrong e-mail address. Sorry I can't help you.

Along comes script #2, but he noticed the part about Anna being female:

General wrote:
Dear mum

How are you doing today? hope all is well with you if thanks be to almighty God amen,

Thank you very much for your respond back to my email ok, I receiver your email you sent to me and its well understood by me ok, I have investigated and verify that you are one of the top members of the untied nation and Africa union member who have being helping Africa refugees children to take care of them and build a ministry church and education school and hospitality for the Africa refugees children in your country and send them invitation letters to come over there and join you for investment with their funds ok, blah, blah, blah

I want you to send this money across to make the registrations fees payment done in your name as the foreign beneficiary owner of this 2 consignments boxes that is here in Kotoka int airport to be delivery to you, blah,blah

Anna wrote:
You appear to be confused. I've never helped any refugee children. Surely you must be talking about someone else.

At least he notice Anna's name...script #2 is now customized:

General wrote:
Dear anna

How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you if thanks be to almighty God amen,

Thank you very much for your respond back to my email ok, I receiver your email you sent to me and its well understood by me ok,....

Anna wrote:
I told you, I haven't helped any refugees. Why can't you understand that? You are talking to the wrong person.

Surprise, surprise:

General wrote:
I receiver your email you sent to me ok, its well understand by me, but I just want to inform you that we have investigated and finds out that you are one of the top member of African union and united nation member who is trying to help and assist the Africa refugees children....

Followed by 2 requests to:

Quote:
Join M0ham3d 0d0w on Yahoo! Messenger

What to do, what to do?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, that Lad is just too smart for you.

I'm sure you won't be able to do anything with him. He is obviously far too much on the ball, on top of his game, ever-ready with his next move.

Shame, but you can just tell immediately that some are just far too sharp.

Laughing

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, sir, you are not making any sense to me. Are you offering me a job? If so, I am currently already employed by a local facilities company (or whatever vague desciption) and I wasn't going to quit this position. What can you offer me?

Alternatively, you can ask to see the research that you are one of the top member of African union and united nation member who is trying to help and assist the Africa refugees children....
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad really seems to be making the rounds amongst Eaters. There's some speculation that he's related to Zwenne$ the massbait lad. Here are some links to where he's popped up before:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1435930&highlight=#1435930

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1435926&highlight=#1435926

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick; if he is the same guy, then I told him to talk to himself. Interesting to see if he breaks script (though odds are, he won't).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found going totally off topic works, sometimes. Ask him what he's wearing.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ excellent suggestion.

I've sent him and the Peter fellow from the massbait a topless photo of Anna telling him to bring it on. We'll see what happens.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, is he from Gh@na?

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

might it be fun to admit you are this

Quote:
I have investigated and verify that you are one of the top members of the untied nation and Africa union member who have being helping Africa refugees children to take care of them and build a ministry church

Interesting is he thinking of one of the church baits?

Quote:
and education school and hospitality for the Africa refugees children in your country

This could be anywhere.

Quote:
and send them invitation letters to come over there and join you for investment with their funds

This is a lad bait, does he think you may be a rival lad?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic