SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this the first spotting of a Guinness Prize scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this. Have not seen it before, or seen it posted here (I have searched). Is this a new (well not new but using Guinness's 250 celebration) modality?

Quote:
Dear Winner, We happily announce to you that your e-mail address has won a prize money of 700,000 .00(Seven hundred thousand) Great British pounds (GBP) in the 2009 Arthur Guinness 250 Years Anniversary Splash Promotion organized by the GUINNESS ORGANIZATION . All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through ballot draw system and extracted from over 100,000(Hundred thousand) associations, corporate bodies and unions that are listed online. Note that you are expected to reach out to the poor and needy in your area through this award prize money as a way of improving the world economy melt down. Your Winning Details are: Ref NUMBER: UK/9420X2/68 Batch NUMBER:074/05/ZY369 WEB SITE:www2.guinness.com You are therefore advised to immediately contact our fiduciary agent in the United Kingdom for the claim of your award prize money. Name: Morris Anderson Email: **********@hotmail.com phone number: +447024****** Fax number: +448447****** For security reasons you are strongly advised to keep your winning information confidential till your award prize is remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measures to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme. Congratulations!!! Best Regards, Rooney James. Claims Director. Copyright © 2009 The Guinness Organization. All rights reserved. Copyright/IP Policy

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yet another lesson in lad laziness the Ref NUMBER: UK/9420X2/68 returned 664,000 hits and the batch number 074/05/ZY369 680,000 hits for UK, Irish, Australian, Malaysian lotteries Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well spotted. I did not even look them up.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always fun to try contacting the legitimate company and tell them their good name is being used to perpetrate on online scam. The responses can be entertaining ... if they bother to respond.

At the very least it creates a little more awareness to the problem.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The anniversary was mentioned today at www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34952
Have you traced the IP? It seems an unlikely event for the average lad to have heard of.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah Guinness. How I love Guinness. I think this lad deserves something special, in honor of Arthur Guinness.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to Mr TM's comment on lads not knowing of this anniversary, if may be of interest to you to know that surprisingly there is more of the black stuff drank in Nigeria than in Ireland.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/nigeria/090316/my-goodness-my-guinness
There is a large brewery in Lagos (Ikeja), one in Ogba and also one in Benin, so i imagine Arthur's anniversary is being well publicised in these areas.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seemed so unlikely that I didn't check. Embarassed

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic