SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

True sad story :(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cece
Master Baitress

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I met a man at work a couple of weeks ago. and here's his story:

This man is in his mid 40s and found the woman of his dreams on a dating website. She was Russian, 24, and the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. After hundreds of emails and a few phone conversations, he offered to fly her out to the U.S.

When she arrived, she looked nothing like her pictures (surprise, surprise!). She apologized and said she was afraid that if he saw her and found out her real age, he wouldn't like her anymore (she was 34). But he was already so enamored with her that he didn't mind. And also, he's no Tom Cruise... Smile

He took her shopping and bought her $15,000 worth of clothes. Then he bought her a 2 karat diamond ring and asked her to marry him.

Married life was great for him. Dinner was ready every night when he came home from work. Sex was great. She was loyal and understanding.

After one year of marriage, her citizenship papers came. They went out and celebrated.

The next day, he came home from work. She was gone. Her clothes were gone. The money in his bank account was gone! No letter, no explanation, nothing.

It's hard to imagine that someone could put on an act for that long, but I guess it happens. Sad

I recived your email but the secured site for western union is very stressfull i have been here for almost three hour trying to get the MTCN numbers.
Just wanted to inform you that i almost lost my mind trying to reveal the MTCN numbers for the money you sent obviously this is punishment to the receiver of the funds.
fuck uuuuuuuuuu asssssss

Goat
Closed lad accounts x7
Cellphone x3
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to say it, but it happens all the time.

That's why I (think) it's at least two years here in Oztraylia, but I could be wrong (OLD AND STUPID has its rewards)

http://www.immi.gov.au for ACTUAL info, here in oz

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW I've never heard of a russian woman actually flying to the US to continue a scam - most of the time it's "women" who use travel agencies (with fees for flights, visas, passports, etc...) and then never show up...

What's it going to take for him to get divorced? I guess he'll have to run an ad in the paper looking for her ... if she just disappeared I guess things like his house, car, etc. are safe if she doesn't show up for a divorce hearing...

The ring and clothing are gifts, so he wouldn't have gotten them in a full divorce case...and she could have gotten 1/2 of what he had as long as payments were made on the item during the marriage...

So I guess he should consider himself lucky that is all he lost - although it's quite a lot...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What she had to put up with, with your friend was probably a lot better then what she would have faced back in Russia,
This sort of thing happens all the time, Actually he should consider himself lucky, that she didn't take him for his home as well, Still don't be surprised if he get's a knock on the door from the Child Support Agency, in coming months.

There's a lot of this sort of thing going on in Australia,, But here if the child bride, or whatever leaves the relationship due to domestic violence, they get instant citizenship, regardless of how long they have been here. And if they have no where to go, and have a child, DOCS [dept of child services] will put them in a Motel or Hotel, until they find them housing,
at no cost to them.
This happened to a friend of mine, who wouldn't hurt a fly, She cried Rape, Violence, and anything else she could think off. The courts ordered the home be sold, and as they had a child, she walked away with something like $400.000, Not a bad profit for putting your Pussy to work for 12 months. He now rents a room at a mates place. and pays child support for a child that is nothing like him, or his other children from an earlier marriage.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry this happen to your new friend, cece! Sad

It does happen all the time and some of you may remember my bestest GF that died on Dec.3rd. I also mentioned that the biggest gold digger in our small city was after him. He married her on July 4th, she moves in, takes over and the daughter barely got her moms personal things.

My friend raised her daughter alone, had a big paying job, met him when daughter was 18 and he had nothing when he came into the marriage. She left him very wealthy and had no doubt he would take care of HER daughter and grandkids.

He buys her a Hummer for a wedding present. Not quite 3 months and she's tired of him after she gets out of debt and has her name put on everything.

We all tried to tell him, he said that she was a changed woman and we can't believe that our passed friend married such a stupid man. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cece wrote:

After one year of marriage, her citizenship papers came. They went out and celebrated.

Are you sure that's not a green card in the USA? Citizenship is a minimum of 3 years of green card holding, so that's about 4-5 years of being married assuming applied once married.

And if they were only married one year, that's too short - if they divorce, game over, she's deportable.

Maybe it was another country?

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although sad, this is not a scam, we dont know all of the circumstances here and we most likely never will but it is no scam as such.

We dont know if her intentions were honourable from the start, we dont know how well he treated her but we do know the scammers we deal with dont turn up and just want money, I guess he at least had a wonderful wife for a year, that is more than many get from the relationships we deal with.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, file for divorce and check with law enforcement and an attorney. It sounds like there is a missing part of the story...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If your friend is an American, tell him to contact immigration.

I have heard of this type of thing before, but usually the marriage partner is aware it’s a sham marriage, and only done for getting entrance and or citizenship.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
maleko40
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BobCat wrote:
cece wrote:

Are you sure that's not a green card in the USA? Citizenship is a minimum of 3 years of green card holding, so that's about 4-5 years of being married assuming applied once married.

And if they were only married one year, that's too short - if they divorce, game over, she's deportable.

Maybe it was another country?

In the US if they have been married less then two years the spouse is a conditional resident. On the two year anniversary of getting their green card they file to lift the conditions of residency. This was created because of all the marriage fraud.

Green card holders can only file for citizenship 3 years after they have had their green card if they are married to a US Citizen. Otherwise they cannot file citizenship until they have been a legal permananet resident for 5 years.
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pre-nups are wonderful things.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic