SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking for ideas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid this bait may have about reached its end unless somebody has some good ideas on how to keep this punk on the hook a while longer. If nothing else, I squeezed a fit of incoherent rage out of him. Witness:

Quote:
I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BE TRUTH TO YOURSELF HOW CAN YOU LIE AGAINST MAN OF GOD YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY SO STOP TELLING LIES OK I AM NOT HAPPY WHEN YOU SAID I SHOULD ME THE REV AND ASK HIM ABOUT THE PASSPORT WHEN YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY HOW CAN YOU SCAN EMTPY PAYMENT SLIP AND SAID THAT YOU SAND MONEY THIS IS NOT FEAR WHY CAN YOU SAY THE TRUTH OR YOU WANT ME TO START HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE REV I DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN DO SUCH A THING. THE REV SAID THAT YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY THE OTHER DAY YOU SCAN A FLOWER AND SEND AFTER SO DAYS YOU SCAN NOTHING AND SEND PLEASE STOP FOOLING YOURSELF OK. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU IF YOU CAN NOT HAPPY IT BETTER YOU SAID IT THEN WESTING SOMEONE TIME OK.

I guess the 2MB flower jpg followed by the 3MB renamed dll sent him over the edge...

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell no! You did send money, you also have no idea what flower he is talking about. He's acting all weird and the only thing you can think of is that someone hacked into his or the rev's mailbox and changed the transfer slip for a flower scan.

Must be those nasty gomerboyz.. Make sure one of the gomerboyz sends the lad a message gloating about this fact.

el_matador
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say throw a little reverse psychology on this lad. Slap. Point out politely that you've done everything he has asked you to do, and that if anything, HE should apologize to you. Also, i think he needs to go into a confession booth and repent his sins for making the reverend look like a liar. Can't really lose anything at this point.

Or... if you want to elevate his blood pressure some, and if keeping this lad hooked isn't really your priority... accuse him of forging the documents you've sent him after the fact. Produce what he had originally wanted... just make sure it's blurry enough for the lad to not be able to discern anything yet clear enough for the lad to make him look like the liar.

My opinion, but i'm sure the experts can guide you better.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'd leave Reverse Psychology out of this, before you know it he's your lad's new Oga and you'll have lost him forever... Wink

Making up said documents can indeed still be done, they can also be used to prove that you did in fact send him these documents but that someone 'hacked them out'...

If you really want to do it good use Deuzer's modality (you'll have to look up that topic to see how it actually works). But basically it lets you make a payment form with all details on it, only the MTCN is not on there. The lad has to go to a secure site to get it. Once you send him that you have two options:
1) Have the lad go through the secure site.. (when doing this, you can leave out the hacking part entirely)
2) Edit the transaction on the secure site so that it says that it's already been picked up. That would prove the hacking point. Now make a new form and put him through the secure site.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually did send him/"her" (the love of my life, you know!) a flower. This was sent at the (sort of) suggestion by the "Reverend". It is just that the flower was a 2MB jpg of a flower that probably took him forever to open. I can't understand why "she" didn't appreciate my tender gesture... Wink This was followed by the payment slip "she" and the "Rev" have been demanding for a couple of weeks now but, of course, they couldn't open the 3MB renamed dll file. Foaming at the mouth ensues...

Thanks for the suggestions. Wish me luck!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay... Good luck!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic